A Christmas Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
In-progress Christmas romance novella.
1.1k words
4.54
15.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her kisses were like tasting a sweet fruit for the first time, and her body was untouchable. At the time I decided that letting my urges get the best of me, it wouldn't be the best idea, causing my thoughts to be encased with wants for more. I was insistent that I keep my pants on, for once they were off I couldn't be held responsible for my actions, and things could have ended up a slight bit further then intended.

Things were slowing down a bit, when there was a knock at the door. I thought it wise to button up my shirt, to prevent unwanted speeches of explanation. Reaching the doorway, she pulled her tee shirt over her head, and took a quick look through the peephole.

"It's my roommate" she sighed. "Probably back early from the movie." I glance at my watch, and to my udder astonishment am shocked with the fact that it is quarter past ten. (I guess I hadn't realized that someone could have self-control for that long)

"Did I interrupt anything?" the roommate asks. "I certainly hope not!" She does sound genuinely sincere, but it doesn't change the feeling of melancholy that had filled my system. Before I can think of anything to say, my blue-eyed lover chips in her own two-cents.

"No, it's alright. We were about to go out anyway, you coming home just sped up the process."

Wait a minute; I didn't remember talking about going somewhere. Strike that, I didn't remember talking about anything. She gave me the look, indicating that I should get my coat and shoes on, and rather then make things more uncomfortable then they already were, I went along with it.

It wasn't until we were nestled onto the "number two" bus, leading onto Spring Garden Road, that I gained the nerve to establish some sort of conversation.

"So, (I paused for a brief second) where are we going?"

She didn't say anything for a minute, causing me to think that she hadn't heard me. Just as I was about to repeat myself, she replied.

"Well, it's up to you. But my theory is that if we go back to your dorm, your roommate will eventually interrupt us. So I thought, considering neither of us have classes in the morning, and I did in fact promise you a party, we'd go somewhere where we could have a little bit of fun."

And for the first time all evening I let my guard down, and said what I was thinking.

"Personally, I thought we were having fun where we were. But if there is such a thing as having even more fun, I'm all ears." She laughed out loud, then looked me straight in the eye and said; "You have no idea what fun is, until you've been out with me." Then as quick as we got on the bus, the pull-cord was yanked, and we were jumping off of the bus. At the time, I didn't realize if she was implying sexual intentions, or quite literally going clubbing, but it didn't really matter to me. I was actually going out into public with someone who wanted to be with me, something that hadn't occurred in quite some time.

Dressed in her black, double-breasted, wool coat, with a bright red and white striped scarf, decked out with casual jeans, and three-inch heels, the two of us (both finely dressed, might I add) strolled down Spring Garden Road, hand-in-hand. There was a light sprinkle of snow, adding to the snow that was already on the ground, but not enough to dim our spirits. She led me through the double doors of Park Lane, where we continued to stroll into an area of the mall where I was unfamiliar.

"Where are we?" But my question was retorted by the neatly painted lettering plastered on the door we were about to enter. Underneath was a handwritten warning:

TO ROOF Enter at your own Risk

I remember thinking about how I might not have stumbled up these stairs on my own, if I hadn't of been pulled by a gorgeous woman. Anything with "Enter at your own Risk" is surely a possibility of danger lurking about. We trudged up about thirty or forty stairs, before coming to another door. She pushed it open, and I'll never forget the sight I saw.

In comparison to the mental images I had while trekking the stairs, this rooftop was exquisite. The soft coo of Nat King Cole was playing from the streets below, and without even thinking I inched one hand around her waist, and the other into her hand, coaxing her into a spin, causing us to be dancing on the rooftop. (If you can picture an old fashioned movie with the couple waltzing, to The Christmas Song, with a light sprinkle of snow in the air that was us). Too bad I hadn't of thought of hot coffee, and then it would have been picturesque.

Our eyes were locked for a good minute or two, when she leaned in for a gentle kiss. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I kissed her passionately, but not with too much fervor that it would change the mood. If somebody had of watched us during this moment, they would have assumed that we had been together for years, not the couple hours that they truly had been. That's the way that I wanted to keep it. We broke apart slowly, but in a gentle sort of way. Her eyes were glistening in the moonlight, and it wasn't until a livelier tune started up from the streets below that she said anything.

"I bet you never guessed that you and I would be standing on the rooftop of a shopping mall, dancing to Christmas tunes. Now did ya?"

"Well my dear, I've given up trying to guess what you'll do next."

"Good! Because I'm very spontaneous when I want to be. (A quick pause) Anyway, I want you to know that I'm glad you found my message, and you decided to go out on a limb and travel to my place tonight." I clutched the lavender sticky note that lye crumpled in my pocket, envisioning the flow of the words, in metallic ink. I smiled at her, and leaned in for another quick kiss.

The air was getting chilly, and the snow was turning into a constant fall, so I figured it would be beneficial if we headed somewhere that was sheltered. And I had the perfect idea. I led her back down the stairs into the mall, back down the hallway and onto the street. This is going to be great....

Continued in Part 3