A Christmas Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
In-progress Christmas romance novella.
1.6k words
4.32
13.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a favor that I would soon redeem, from one of my pals from high school. He owned a classy nightclub a few blocks away, and I was certain that even at this late hour, the place would still be open. I wasn't sure how it would look, the two of us arriving at his doorstep, around closing time. But this favor was a big one, and I figured it would be enough to make things happen the way I wanted them to.

We trudged through the now 4-inch snow, which littered the ground. It seemed that the further we went, the harder it snowed, and I was just glad when we arrived at the neon glowing sign, of The Yellow Umbrella. A curious look appeared on her face, which caused me some discomfort. I wasn't sure if she was curious because she was wondering why we were there, or because she didn't want to be there. A billion thoughts were rushing through my head when she piped up.

"Little late to be going to the umbrella, don't you think? I think they closed an hour ago..."

"Hey, no worries," I said without a doubt. "I know the owner, and with the snow coming down like it is, there's a good chance that we won't have to worry about getting back to campus."

Her hands were around my neck, and her body was crushing mine in no time. We were making out, our bodies pushed up against the brick of the building, bodies melding as one, when he came out of the front door.

"Hey! What are you punks doing out here!? I'm running a business here, not a..."

"Sorry pal, we sort of got caught up in the moment," she pleaded.

It took him a moment to realize who I was, but when he did an intense smile of recognition came across his face.

"Hey!! Sorry buddy, I didn't realize it was you. No offense intended, I thought you were a couple of teenage hooligans, trying to get into the club."

I smiled. "It's okay. I was feeling like a teenage hooligan." Without skipping a beat, because I could tell I was holding him up, and driving in this weather wouldn't be very easy. "Question for you pal... Remember that favor you owe me?"

This time it was he who had the wide grin across his face. "So, you're cashing in!" He laughed. "Say no more, what'll it be? VIP passes to the club? A night at the Sheraton? You name it, you've got it."

"Actually, I was hoping we could go upstairs. It's getting kind of snowy, and it's too far to walk back to the campus, without catching pneumonia." Of course this was an overstatement, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to over exaggerate the situation.

"Done!" With that he tossed me the keys, and went on his way to find his snow-covered car. He stopped about ten feet away and added as he glanced over his shoulder, "Play nice, I'll be in around two."

I looked at the jangle of keys, deciphering from the massive amount which key opened the main door. I was worried about a possible security alarm, but discovered that this massive establishment didn't have one. Remembering that he had once told me that he thought that security systems were a waste of time and that he'd hire security guards, my concerns were hushed.

"I think I should call my roommate, and tell her that I'm going to be out for the night," she whispered, as though invisible creatures would immerge from behind the desolate bar scene. Without warning she tucked her hand inside mine, and said in a husky voice, "Hurry upstairs, I think we're going be attacked by the bar monster." I could hear the lust in her voice, and shot up the stairs two at a time, arriving at the penthouse situated above the normally bustling club scene. My hands were clammy with the thoughts of what might occur in the next couple of hours, and it took me a couple of seconds for me to get the keys situated, which of course only intensified the longing within the animal contained by my trousers.

The room was perfect. It was very similar to that of a presidential suite, and I knew from parties of the past (that I had heard of) that my buddy had used this small apartment for some crazy gatherings. It was recently cleaned, and there was a brief scent of lavender in the air.

"Hurry," she said sexily, breaking the silence. "I think they followed us".

That was it, I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed her by waist, and pulled her into a deep kiss. I could tell by her soft moans that she wanted it as much as I did. Her hands were swift as she undid my overcoat, and began clawing at my shirt. I pulled it off, buttons flying every which way, as her fingers began tracing the lines in my abdomen. Her soft breasts were aching to be touched, and I'm sure the lust within her wasn't been fed while still wrapped up in her coat and scarf. I broke the kiss and painstakingly removed her scarf, while her twinkling eyes never left mine, as the lust inside of them was pure. I knew that she had never done anything like this before, and I knew that it was the going to be the last night that I held the title virgin.

Her coat was on the floor behind her, her boots thrown carelessly aside, and she looked up at me with her glittering eyes, just begging to be touched in a way that only I could do. I took a step back, coaxing her to follow me, and then we sat on the bed, that was centered in the main room. I took a long and deep breath, and soaked in the heavenly fragrance of her perfume, shifting my gaze from her eyes, to her neck. My lips and tongue brought goose bumps to her skin, faster then I could have ever imagined. My hands slid across her body, and slowly pushed her shirt up over her lacey bra, exposing her hardened nipples beneath their constricting black brassiere. She helped me remove her top, and I began to caress each breast as though it was a treasure that needed to be protected. I enticed her to lie down on the bed, so I could have better access to her torso. But, before she did so, she removed her bra, revealing two masterfully sculpted breasts. My hot lips kissed her neck and chest, and slowly moved towards nipples, releasing a quiet moan of pleasure from her slightly parted lips.

I felt her fingers running down my spine, as I drew circles around her hardened nipples. I drew them sensuously into my mouth, as her legs began to shake in anticipation. I continue to kiss my way down to her belly button, with my hands caressing her body, until I reach the soft folds of her thighs. She arched her back wanting me to continue, but not wanting things to end quickly, I turn her over onto her back for something different.

I gently massaged her neck and shoulders, and with every stroke of my hands I left a kiss. Once I had covered all of her neck and shoulders, I covered her back completely, and then continued on to a very sensuous foot massage. She begged me to kiss her, as I worked out the tension in her slender calves and ankles. It was pure agony for me, touching such a beautiful girl and not tending to my own release, but I knew my turn would come soon enough. Suddenly she rolled over, and a look of longing was in her eyes. My hand brushed across her lacey panties, when I felt the wetness of them touch my fingers. Another moan escapes her lips, this one a little bit louder. I sensed that this was very good moment for me to tease her a bit more.

I pressed my fingers into the wetness of her panties, casually pushing against her hardened little bud. As she wriggled out of her panties, I started to caress and kiss her inner thighs; my hot breath grew more rapid, as she pushed my head closer to her heat. I playfully pushed her hands away, and my tongue traced around the outside of her lips, my searing tongue driving her crazy. I flicked the little ball with my tongue, and felt her wretch beneath me. By that point the throbbing in my pants had become so intense that I saw stars. I lapped at her button until I felt her climax explode deep inside of her, and her body shake in rapture. I continued to lick, while her moans kept getting louder and louder, my tongue dancing on its surface. She cried out, like I never expected, then, like a deprived being, she pulled me onto the bed and started kissing me like she never had.

She pushed me over onto my back, and ravaged at my belt buckle. I grabbed her hands suddenly, her gaze met mine. "Let's take it slow, I hear that the longer you hold it the better it feels", I laugh. She giggled, and then said; "If that's what you want. I've got my fix, but I'm always ready for more."

I was at a complete high as I jumped off of the bed, and went into the kitchen and opened up the fridge. I pulled out a small crate of strawberries, and an unopened can of whipped cream; I had the feeling that someone else had the same idea that I was concocting. This was going to be a night to remember...