A Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to tongue-fuck her pussy, rubbing the tip of my nose across her clit, while I ran my fingers, wet with her pussy juice, around the rim of her asshole.

Melinda jumped when I mad contact with her backdoor and gasped. Her biggest no-no was always her ass.

She liked it when I would spank her, even cumming when I put her over my knees once while we were wrestling and spanked her panty-covered ass, but she would freak out any time I touched her asshole. Ass play, in her words, was something that "Only sluts and whores do."

That's why I was shocked when she reached down and spread her asscheeks apart and started pushing back at me.

"Ohhh!" she moaned as my fingers pushed against her tight, virgin ass. "Oh yes!"

Deciding that it was time to push the envelope with her, I slid my tongue out of her pussy and dragged to down to her ass. With her holding her cheeks wide apart, I flicked my tongue across her tight little rosebud, and she groaned loudly.

"Oh yesssss!" she gasped, as I rubbed her clit with my thumb while my tongue flicked across her asshole.

Melinda then moaned as I stood up and pulled her legs down. I grabbed her by the hips and rolled her over, onto her belly.

I reached between her legs and ran my hand up her hot, wet slit from her clit, over her seeping pussy, all the way to her puckered little asshole. She again reached back and spread her asscheeks apart as my fingertips glided over her previously forbidden territory, sighing loudly and moaning.

"Do you like it when I play with your ass?" I asked her softly.

"Oh yeah!" she breathed. "That feels SO good!"

Looking around the room, I told Melinda that I wanted her to stay right there, and to keep her hot little pussy and tight little asshole warmed up. She moaned, disappointed that I was leaving her, until I told her that I'd be right back.

I watched her as I walked to my bag and grabbed a bottle of baby oil (It never hurts to be prepared!), and smiled as she slid one hand underneath her body to stroke her clit and slid her fingers around her ass with the other.

I dribbled a little oil on her ass, and she cooed into the pillow. "What's that?" she gasped, at the cool feel.

"Just a little oil," I said, as I rubbed it into her ass and pressed it onto her asshole.

"That feels nice," she sighed, as I rubbed a little harder.

Melinda squealed as I slapped her on the ass and told her to get on her knees. I spread her legs apart and started to lick her pussy from behind, sliding my tongue over her hard little clit and her wet slit at the same time. I also continued to rub my thumb against her ass.

Then, I lay on my back, with her hot, wet pussy directly over my face, and pulled her down just a bit. I stuck out my tongue and started to lightly and quickly flick it across her clit while I pressed even harder with my thumb against her tight asshole.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" she gasped. "Oh yeah! I'm cumming! Oh my god! Yes!"

When her body started shaking and trembling, I slowly slid my thumb into her ass, getting it in up to the first knuckle.

"Oh yes!" she yelled as her orgasm swept over her.

Keeping my thumb firmly in her tight ass, I slid out from under her and let her body collapse to the bed. I slowly started to kiss along the backs of her legs, and then along the length of her spine, until my arm was stretched as long as it was going to get.

Melinda moaned, almost sounding disappointed, as I slid my thumb from her ass and walked around the bed towards her head.

I rolled her on to her back and pulled her towards me, so that her head was hanging off of the edge. I then gently but firmly lifted her head and placed my cock at her full lips.

"Suck my cock," I told her. "Get it nice and wet so I can bury it deep inside your hot, wet pussy."

Moaning, she eagerly opened her lips and engulfed my hard shaft, taking me in deep. Melinda then proceeded to suck my cock better than she ever had, which is saying quite a bit!

She plunged my cock deep into her mouth, applying a degree of suction that I had never experienced from her and coated it in her saliva for a couple of minutes, moaning while she did. While she performed her oral magic on me, I reached down and squeezed her tits, causing her to moan more forcefully.

Finally, she removed my wet, shiny pole from her hot lips and moaned loudly, "Fuck me. My god, please fuck me! I need your cock in me SO bad!"

Amazed at the way that she was acting, I walked to the other side of the bed. I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her towards me, causing her to cry out. As I stood at the edge of the bed, I took my cock in my hand and slid the head along the length of her wet slit. Melinda moaned loudly again and reached down to my shaft.

Taking my hard rod in her little hand, she pulled me towards her. As my cock started to slide into her hot, wet depths, we both let out a loud moan.

"Oh yes!" she cried out as I slid into her. "Oh my god, I need this!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in agreement. "You feel so good!"

"Now fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me good! Make me cum again!"

I held on to her hips as I started to slide in and out of her hot, wet hole. I started slowly, pulling her in tight as I buried my thick cock deep inside her and wiggling my hips, grinding my pole in deeper and rubbing my pubic bone against hers.

"Oh yes! Oh my god! This feels SO GOOD!" she cried as I bumped hard into her depths.

She was squeezing her tits as I fucked her, moaning loudly. I reached down and covered her hands with mine, helping her squeeze her soft mounds.

"Oh yes!" she gasped when she felt my hands on hers. She then quickly slid her hands out from under mine, and slowly started to slide one hand down towards her pussy.

Melinda started rubbing her clit as I proceeded to take long, slow strokes in and out of her wet hole, bucking her hips up and down.

"Oh my god yes!" she gasped after a couple of seconds. "Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum again! Oh yeah, fuck me!"

I started to pick up my pace, sliding my hard cock faster and harder, and soon Melinda was moaning louder.

"Oh yeah, that's so good! Oh yeah! Fuck me!" she cried.

It wasn't long before she was gasping, and her body started to stiffen and shake.

"Oh yeah! I'm cumming!!!" she moaned, soft and low. "Oh my god! I can't believe that I'm cumming agin! Oh yeah!!!"

I let her slow down, and I soon pulled my still hard shaft, coated with her wet juices, out of her tight pussy.

"Ohh!" Melinda moaned in her disappointment, feeling her pussy empty.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Roll over. Keep your hand on your cute little pussy, and roll onto your belly."

"Yesss!" she sighed, and quickly did as I asked.

I watched from behind for a couple of seconds as she continued to slide her fingers, shiny wet with her fluids, over her clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, as she started humping against her fingers. "Please put it back in!"

"Put what back in, where?" I asked, teasing her as I slid my hard, wet shaft across her asscheeks.

"Your cock!" she cried loudly. "Put your cock back in my pussy! Fuck me!"

Smiling, I placed my cockhead back at the entrance to her hot hole, took her hips in my hands, and plunged my rod deep into her wet pussy.

Melinda grunted as the head bumped against her cervix, and she started pushing back.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Oh god yes, fuck me!"

Holding tight to her hips, I took long, full strokes, sliding my shaft out until just the head remained inside, and then thrusting forward, burying myself in deep.

She continued moaning and pushing back against me, and her pussy continued getting wetter. I could hear it squish with every thrust, and her breathing was getting heavier. When she started to let out another long, low moan, I pulled my cock completely out, and slid it up along the length of her slit until it was sliding over her asshole.

Holding her asscheeks apart, I slid my shaft across her tight, puckered hole, and Melinda gasped. I received another shock when she moaned and pushed back against me again.

"Oh, yeah," she whispered. "That feels so good!"

I leaned into her, trapping my cock between us, pressing it against her ass, and whispered in her ear. "Do you like that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" she whimpered, and pushed back into me again.

"Hold your ass open for me," I told her, as I reached for the bottle of oil.

Melinda moaned as she reached back and spread her tight little cheeks apart. Knowing that I was about to push her final boundary, my cock was as hard as I could ever remember it as I stroked it, coating it with the lube.

I watched as she reached for her puckered little hole with her finger, and I knew that she was ready.

Wanting to see her face as I took the last vestige of virginity from her, I rolled her onto her back. Placing the head of my cock at her virgin rosebud, I asked softly, "Is this what you want?"

Melinda moaned soft and low, and nodded her head. "Yes!" she said softly.

"Are you sure?" I asked, as I leaned in to her, applying just a bit of pressure at her backdoor with my shiny cock head.

"Yes!" she repeated. "But please be gentle."

"I will," I assured her, as I pushed just a little more.

"Ohh!" she yelped as she felt my cock start to slide in to her ass.

I waited a second for her to get used to the feeling, and soon she was moving her hips, trying to push back at me.

Over the next few minutes, I slowly pushed more of my stiff, hard shaft into her virgin hole. Soon, I had about half of my pole in her, and she was starting to relax a little more and enjoy the sensations.

To help her along, I gently took her hands in mine and placed one of her hands on her tits, and the other at her pussy. Not hesitating a second, she started squeezing her tits and pinching and pulling on her nipples while she stroked her clit.

It didn't take long before she was moving her hips back and forth, and as I continued to push further into her tight ass, she reached down, wrapped her hands around the backs of my legs, and pulled me in closer to her.

When I was about halfway in her ass, she looked at me with glazed eyes, and whispered, "How much is in?"

"I've got a couple more inches left," I told her, not wanting to scare her with the truth.

"Then do it," she said. "Fill me up."

I held on to her hips and started to see-saw back and forth, fucking her ass as I pushed in deeper . Melinda started to touch herself again, and was moaning with every stroke I took.

Finally, with about an inch of my cock left, I grabbed tighter on to her hips and plunged all the way in, burying my cock deep in her ass.

"Ohh!" she yelped. "Oh my god! I feel so full!"

"You are full, baby," I told her, as I moved my hips left to right. "I'm completely inside your hot little ass."

"Oh, yeah baby," she moaned loudly. "Now fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

As tight as her ass was, as good as it felt, and as hot as she looked laying there, moaning and stroking her clit, pulling on her nipples, I wanted to make this last as long as I could. Having cum once already, combined with the Bourbon that I had earlier, I knew that this wouldn't be too difficult.

I lifted her legs, placing her ankles on my shoulders, and started taking short, quick strokes with my cock, staying deep in her ass.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned as she moved her hips with me. "Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Going for a change of pace after a couple of minutes, I pushed her legs back and spread them wide. I took a hold of her heels and guided her legs to where I wanted them as I started taking longer strokes, sliding my cock back until just the head remained inside her, and then plunging back in.

Melinda slid a finger into her pussy, which was seeping more than juice than I had ever seen flow from her, and brought her other hand down to stroke her clit.

Soon, I could feel Melinda's ass start to squeeze my cock, and she was getting louder.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh my god! I'm such a slut!" she exclaimed.

"Do you like being a slut?" I asked as I felt her ass squeeze even more.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Oh yeah, I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm cumming with your cock in my ass!"

Melinda's eyes popped open, and she dropped her hands to the bed sheets, grabbing and pulling on them as her orgasm swept over her. Her body started to shake, and her hips bounced on the bed as she moaned and gasped loudly.

As her ass squeezed and spasmed around my shaft, I knew that I was reaching the end.

"Oh, baby," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum. Your tight little ass is gonna make me cum!"

"Yes!" she exclaimed loudly. "Cum inside my ass! I wanna feel your cock explode in my ass!"

Seconds later, I felt my balls churn, and then I blasted a load of cum deep into her ass.

"Oh my god!" I moaned. "Oh, your ass feels so good!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum inside my ass!" she yelled, as my balls emptied inside her. "Oh my god! I'm cumming again!"

As both of our orgasms overtook us, our bodies shook. Finally, after a few minutes, I felt my cock start to soften, still inside her ass.

Soon, I slid my withered, satisfied shaft from her still tight ass, and collapsed on the bed next to her.

After we both caught our breath, I stood and walked to the bathroom. Looking at her body splayed across the bed, I wet a washcloth and brought it to her.

Melinda looked like she was about to pass out, so I gently wiped the cum oozing from her freshly fucked ass. As she felt the warm cloth slide across her hole, she moaned, and then rolled over.

Finished with her, I went into the shower and washed my cock off. When I came out, she was sound asleep, so I climbed into bed, trying to avoid the many wet spots, and fell asleep beside her.

The next morning, as I awoke, I felt her arm draped across my stomach, and her head on my shoulder. Her red hair was spread across my chest. When I moved slightly, she turned her head, looking at me.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Thank you for coming to get me last night," she said.

"It was my pleasure," I assured her.

"I'm just sorry that I fell asleep so soon," she said. "I really wanted to thank you last night, in a special way."

Realizing that she must not remember anything, I just told her, "Well, I still have the room until noon."

Smiling, Melinda rose from the bed, and said, "Ok, but I have to go to the bathroom first."

As she walked away, I watched her ass sway. Through the closed bathroom door, I then heard her ask, "Why is my butt sore?"

12