A Christmas Surprise

Story Info
My wife finds my secret and embraces it for the holidays.
3.5k words
4.59
55.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the 24th of December came about like it does every year, the gifts under the tree began to pile up. There was just my girlfriend and I, but the amount of presents under the tree this year was unbelievable. Although I'm not one to shake and guess what they were, the excitement was really getting to me. I was like a kid again, hardly able to contain my excitement and urge to just rip apart the wrapping. Although Trish had been acting a little strange up until that point I just thought it was just the usual stress of the holidays.

"There's the last one," Trish said as she put yet another gift under the tree.

"Honey, there seems like there is a pile of gifts under there," I said.

"Well they mostly all go together as sort of a theme, you could say," she replied with a grin.

"But I didn't get you anywhere near the amount of things," was my response.

"Shh," she interrupted. "It's fine, some of these you could consider that they're for the both of us."

"Okay," was my reply. My mind was racing to think of what they might be.

That night we had decided to cuddle on the couch by the fire and have a couple drinks, while enjoying the glow from the lights on the tree. We sat and talked for hours. It was a great way to spend Christmas Eve.

"Do you wanna open one of those gifts tonight?" Trish asked.

"Uhh sure, I guess I could. Do you want to open one of yours too?" I asked.

Trish climbed under the tree and pulled out a couple gifts. One had my name on it from her, but the other had her name but not who it was from. I knew that I hadn't put that one under there so either it was from someone else or she had put it under there herself. I didn't pay too much attention to it as we were both going to have a gift to open. I took hold of the box that had my name on it and began to tear the paper off. She too did the same. Once the paper was off I could open the lid of the box. My mouth must have dropped as I pulled the sexiest french maid costume out.

"Wow, this is hot," was all I could stammer out. But it was at that time I realized that this costume was too big to fit Trish.

I looked to her with a puzzled look just about to comment on the size, but that is when she cut me off,

"Ohh thanks, I think we have a matching set," Trish exclaimed. I looked over to her to see her holding up and identical costume but in the proper size for her.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Well I'll tell you something. I was on the computer a little while ago and stumbled on some of your internet workings. I was a little shocked at first. But as I did a little more searching I could really see you were interested in crossdressing, shemales and lingerie. So I thought what a perfect opportunity to let us both explore this a little more."

I was speechless as I sat there not really knowing what to say about the situation.

"Well should we take our gifts back to the bedroom and try them on?" Trish stood and took my hand.

I was still in shock and could say nothing. I just followed her to the bedroom. We put the gifts on the bed before she took hold of me and we met in a passionate kiss. She then led me to the bathroom before we both stripped down and climbed in the shower. Our hands were all over each other. She paused to pour some lotion onto her hands before lowering herself and began to lather my legs in it. I didn't really know what it was but I could feel it tingling as she spread it out. She also applied it to my chest and neck. She then reached for some of her shaving gel and began to work a lather in her hands before lifting my arms and coating my armpits. She then took her razor and shaved them both bare. It was at that point that I realized the tingling cream was a depilatory that was taking all my body hair off. She proceeded to smear more shaving gel around my crotch and shaved it as well.

I was still in a state of shock and excitement, with my mind still reeling about what she had found. I knew she was right, and yes I did enjoy all them things but never really had the chance to fulfill them. My hard cock was proof to both of us that I was not going to put up much resistance. We both rinsed before hopping out of the shower and toweling off. She coated me in a feminine scented powder before heading back out into our bedroom. She handed me my costume and began to step in to her own. My body was on autopilot and copied what she was doing. First we stepped into the form fitted costume, and began to hook the closures. The costume had an almost corset type closure that I struggled with. I could only manage to get them hooked on the last of the hooks. Knowing that it could easily be made smaller by moving to the inner hooks. I looked over to Trish as she too was finishing up the hooks before pulling the zipper up. I had some extra room where the cups were. As I looked to Trish her large breasts had filled the cups and were producing an amazing pit of cleavage. She reached and grabbed both of the stockings before bending and guiding my foot in to the holes and unrolling them up my legs. Against my bare skin it was driving me wild. She too did the same and quickly put her stockings on before hooking them to the garter straps. I mimicked what she did and fastened mine as well. Next she grabbed the panties and again bent to help me step into them and pulled them up my legs. The thong rested deep between my cheeks and clung tightly at the front, packing my throbbing rod out of sight. Trish then slid her panties on as well. I looked at her beautiful sexy body now wrapped in the sexy maid costume. Her amazing tits and ass were now encased in these frills and satin and was driving me wild.

We again met in a passionate kiss. Our hands again were all over each other. She was cupping my ass in her hands squeezing much the same as I was doing to her. We worked our way onto the bed before I couldn't take it anymore and almost immediately dove into her crotch and pulled her panties aside. She was already soaking wet as I worked my tongue over her slit. She reached over to motion me to straddle over her. As I did, she released my throbbing cock from its confines and took it into her mouth. I was in heaven, I worked my tongue over her clit as she bobbed my cock in and out of her mouth. She was moaning as I could tell my efforts were not going unnoticed. She was reaching around me pulling my ass forcing my cock deeper into her mouth. It felt great. What happened next shocked me. She pulled the thong aside and began to work one of her fingers into my anus. We had never done anything like this before. The slight discomfort passed in little time. I was actually starting to really enjoy it as I worked my hips harder. This caused her finger to fuck my ass harder as well as my cock to penetrate her mouth. I couldn't last long at this pace and began to really buck my hips as my climax hit and filled her mouth with my hot cum. She too actually began to buck her hips at the same time as her own climax took over. I climbed off of her and layed down beside her. She met me with a kiss and as she did she also pushed some of my own hot semen into my mouth. I swallowed it down.

Trish climbed back out of bed and returned to the gifts to produce more from the bottom. Here was a matching set of frilly, lacey babydoll's. I too climbed out of bed and we both took of our sexy costumes and changed into these sexy sheer babydolls. It too had a matching thong that I tucked my package into before crawling back into bed with Trish. We said our goodnights and fell off to sleep. I couldn't help but dream sexy dreams all night as my mind was still racing of tonight's events.

As morning came Trish and I both woke up and made our way down to the Christmas tree. We both still had on our sexy nightime lingerie.

"Come here sexy," Trish motioned for me to come sit beside her on the couch. "Now I just want to say that as we open these gifts we're gonna have to try them all out. There's nothing going on today, we don't have to go anywhere and I've put a lot of time into gathering all these special things and just want us both to enjoy them."

"Okay," was all I could muster out.

She first handed me a little package. I tore off the paper and as I did my eyes almost popped out of my head. There in my hand was a small penis shaped butt plug. My mouth must have dropped at the sight of this as well because before I could even realize it Trish had took hold of it and began to sink it into my open mouth. Almost as instinct took over I closed my lips around it.

"That's good get it good and wet, I was just gonna use some lube but when your mouth was open like that I couldn't resist," Trish chuckled.

After just a short time she took hold of it again and had me stand before her and bend over. I did as instructed and bent over in front of her. She pulled the thong aside and began to push the plug in to my anus. With the moisture of the spit helping it along it was soon in and my thong was put back into place and sat back down beside her. I could feel the plug penetrating me further as I sat. But almost immediately Trish handed me more gifts. I began tearing into the paper. Gift after gift were filled with more lingerie, outfits, shapers and shoes. I couldn't believe this, I had a complete wardrobe of women's clothes. Trish was loving every minute of this as I was at a point where I couldn't even speak, but I'm sure the look on my face was telling the whole story. I knew deep inside I could hardly wait to try these all on. Trish had opened her gift as well and the number of gifts were dwindling under the tree.

"Well what do you say we try this stuff on, shall we?" Trish asked.

"I can hardly wait," I squeaked out as I hopped up.

I peeled off the baby doll and began to try on a different assortment of clothes. Trish just sat back and took in the show. I couldn't help my hard cock was pressing out of the front of almost everything showing her just how excited I was. She took hold of a box and opened it and pulled out probably one of the most sexy bra and panty sets I had ever seen. I stepped closer to her as she pulled the thong up my legs. I looked down to the bra and seen the cups were quite large. She then stood and grabbed another box from the back of the tree, pulled off the top and reached in. She pulled out a pair of realistic looking breast forms. She prepared them and one by one pressed them to my chest. She had me hold them for a moment before wrapping the bra around me and fastening it up at the back. I could let go of them now as I felt their impressive weight shift into the bra.

"Let's head to the bedroom and get you properly ready," Trish said as she took an arm full of the clothes.

Once in the bedroom I peeled of that little I had on and headed to the shower. I left my new anal intruder tucked in tight. I almost didn't even notice, but the breast forms didn't let go. They were glued to my chest. I could feel they're natural weight pulling as I stepped into the shower. I washed and again applied the cream to make my body as smooth as possible. Trish waited in the bedroom. I finished shaving and stepped out and powdered the same as the night before. I stepped out into the room to find Trish had changed too. She was wearing what looked like a business suit. I asked no questions and just started dressing in what she was handing to me. I was again dressing in the maid costume. This time before she put the costume on she wrapped a under bust corset around me and laced it tight. My breath was pulled out of me and I was only able to take shorter breaths. Next was the costume. I was dressed in the same costume as the night before complete with stockings and panties. This time as the costume fit a lot better and was pulled tight with my massive silicone tits tucked in and almost spilling over. She led me over to a bench and began to apply some makeup. She also used some makeup to blend my silicone assets to my chest. When she was finished she began to fit a wig to my head. I couldn't see how I looked as she had me facing away from the mirror the entire time. She also grabbed a pair of high heel boots and fitted them around my feet and began to pull the zipper up my leg. The anticipation was really starting to get to me by this point. I wanted to turn and see her masterpiece.

"You can get up now and see for yourself," Trish exclaimed. As if she could read my thoughts.

"Oh my god," I gasped to see my reflection in the mirror for the first time.

I could feel my knees go weak and I almost fell to the floor. I don't know what was happening. I don't know if it was a lack of air from my tight confined clothes, or standing in these towering heels. Only thing I did know, that if I was looking at the woman in front of me on the street I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of her.

"Come on back out to the tree," Trish headed back out of the room.

I followed her lead and headed back out. I was teetering all over the place with these heels on. Trish looked back and laughed.

"You gotta swing those hips, and shorten your strides," Trish said. "Here this will help with the hips," she continued.

As she said this the plug in my ass again came to life. I almost jumped as it did. I shortened my strides and swayed my hips like she had said. I was getting the hang of this.

"Looking hot, baby. Now that we're out here and since your the maid of the house would you mind making me some breakfast?" Trish asked.

I just smiled and headed to the kitchen. The plug still buzzing away inside. I made us some coffee and a little breakfast. Trish would periodically check in on me, as she did I was usually greeted with a kiss and a bit of groping. Between squeezing my tits or cupping my ass her hands were making their way all over my body. Other times she would just stand back with a coy smile and just watch me. I too was every bit as excited as she was because I could feel my cock trying to break from it's lacy home. I finished making breakfast and we sat down and ate.

"Once you get this cleaned up I have another surprise for you," Trish said with a grin.

I couldn't imagine what else she had in store. I began to clean up the dishes and clear the table. When finished I headed into meet Trish just sitting with a wide smile across her face. She was sexy as hell in her suit with just the right amount of cleavage making it's way out of the jacket.

"Oh your done. That's great. Come over here for a minute hun," Trish stood to meet me.

We met in a kiss. Trish's hands were immediately all over me. I could feel her lift my skirt and cup my ass in her hands. As I pulled tight to her I could feel my cock press against her thigh. But I could also feel something pressing against mine. I began to undo her jacket and let her tits spring free. I moved to take a nipple into my mouth. A gasp escaped her lips. I kissed and caressed her hard little nipples before feeling her hands pushing my head lower. I dropped to my knees and was face to face with her crotch. She reached down and undid her pants. As she pulled them down just a bit a large white veiny cock sprang out. As it did it actually ran down the side of my face.

"Common baby, we gotta try everything out that I've got us." Trish looked down with a smile.

Without even the slightest fear of sucking a cock I moved closer to take the tip into my mouth. I felt as though we both knew how much I wanted this. I took the veiny pole deep into my mouth and began sucking on her dick. I had never done this before but just thought about what I liked about it and did the same. Trish must have really been enjoying the view, because I could hear the odd moan as she looked on. This lasted for a short while before Trish moved back to sit on the chair behind her. She reached up to undo the top of the maid costume and let my tits spring free as well. She also spun me around and pulled me back toward her. I could feel her pull my thong aside and remove the plug from its happy home. I was left feeling empty. I could see Trish reach to the floor and grab some lube. She stroked her cock applying lube to its entire length. She then reached to me and pulled me back closer. I began to sit down on her lap. Just as I was almost seated, I could feel her pole take aim at my anus. We both slowed as it made contact. I slowly lowered as I could feel it pushing its way in. The discomfort was only short lived as it made it's way further inside. Finally I paused as I came to rest sitting on her lap with her cock buried deep inside of me. She wrapped her arms around me as she slowly started small thrusts with her cock. I teetered over her now with my heels as she started to pick up the pace, driving her cock into me. It was amazing. I too was really getting into it too as I too was moving in rhythm to meet her cock with each thrust.

My silicone tits that were now free, were bouncing to the motion. I was the one that was now moaning. I couldn't help it, she was driving them out of me. I knew I couldn't last much longer with all this excitement. Again as if Trish were reading my mind she slowed to a stop. We both stood up and Trish went right to work peeling off my costume and panties. She left me in the corset and stockings. She again led me to sit on the edge of the nearby table. As I did I was guided back to laying on the table. Trish pulled my ass closer to the edge and lifted my legs and heels straight up to the sky. She again stepped closer and buried her cock deep in my ass. My heels were on her shoulders as she again started her assault on my ass. With a free hand she reached around and took hold of my leaking neglected cock. She began to pump her fist on my own shaft. My tits were already bouncing uncontrollably as her pace quickened. Within just a matter of seconds I could feel my impending load beginning to let go. I could only moan as Trish stroked my cock one last time and aimed it right at my own face. With one last hard, deep thrust she drove her cock to the hilt as my own cock began spraying my hot seed all over my face and tits.