A Christmas Tail Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife feminizes hubby for Xmas party.
1.2k words
4.07
141.3k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

The following story is written by my wife Angel. It is her view of the slave auction night plus my night as her slave and what she made me do.

As I rode home in our car that night, a bit dazed, and reflecting on what the hell had just happened, I was surprisingly pleased with myself.

I really had showed, mostly to myself, but also of course to my husband and all the other participants, such fortitude, endurance and total abandon, and damn, I had raised more money, which was going for charity, than any other auctioned "slave".

It was a unique sensation—physically I was sore and throbbing from every orifice and felt like I had just been run over by a Mac truck, but I was also emotionally exhilarated and energized.

It was definitely a high like I had never before experienced, but also an experience that I wouldn't want to repeat anytime soon.

Experiencing a twelve inch cock was a first for me and I imagined that Kelly might feel that he could now never measure up.

I teasingly called out, pretending to be talking in my sleep, "Master Dan, oh Dan, I love your cock", knowing it would drive my little hubby crazy.

I peeked over to Kelly and sure enough, he had an expression of shock and horror on his face.

I smiled at him and said, "Got ya baby!" I could see the relieved look on his face and we embraced.

Kelly had truly given me a "memorable" gift. He's the most creative and imaginative man I have ever known in every aspect of our life together.

It was now my turn to come up with a "night" he'd never forget. I fell back asleep thinking of all the delectable possibilities. Upon awakening I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I waited until the day of the event. I then called my sweet hubby into the bathroom and reminded him of our deal. I told him that I had complied completely with all his demands without hesitation and I expected the same from him.

He assured me he would hold up his end of the bargain.

"Good," I exclaimed, "first things first. The beard and mustache must go!"

Kelly look surprised and started to protest, then remembered our agreement and took out the electric trimmer and carefully started to remove the facial hair he had carefully cultivated over the years.

I knew he wouldn't like this; I love his beard too but realized that it would grow back quickly and had to go so I could achieve the look needed for this event.

Next was his body hair. I applied the stinky pink lotion to his arms, legs, underarms and genitals.

I told him I would be back in 10 minutes and left him standing there wondering what would come next.

"Hey," he shouted from the bathroom, "this stuff is starting to tingle!"

"Another four minutes", I told him, knowing how surprised he would be when the shower washed all his remaining body hair away.

"Now it's burning!" he screamed a few minutes later.

"Okay sissy, into the shower and make sure you rinse it all off completely," I remarked with a giggle.

I listened to him in the shower saying, "Oh my God, all my hair is coming off! What will the guys at the gym say and how will I explain it to my doctor?"

I laughed at his frustration and said, "You'll think of something, I'm sure, you're so creative!"

After my hairless hubby came out of the shower, I helped him dry off. I took out a razor and removed any errant hairs that remained.

I laughed at his distressed look and his hairless pink body, which only made him more upset. He had gotten his money's worth, now I was getting mine.

Next I applied some feminine sweet smelling lotion to his skin to help soothe the irritation.

"Oh you look so cute all pink and hairless," I teased, "Now sit down while I do your hair and makeup."

I started with a foundation to even the color of his facial skin, then false eyelashes and heavy whore-like eyeliner. I fashioned his long, silver hair into a feminine style and added two red ribbons on each side for a Christmas effect.

He was faced away from the mirror and had no idea what he looked like.

Now it was time for his outfit but first I blindfolded him so he would not see the special Christmas sissy-maid costume I had acquired for this evening's festivities.

First, I dressed him in a black satin bra and panty set, black fishnet stockings held up with a matching garter belt and low heeled pumps.

Next came the red satin maids outfit with a crisply starched apron with ruffles around the edge, that matched the white cuffs on the long sleeves and the adorable Santa's helper cap.

I stood back and admired my work. Not bad. Kelly was a good-looking man and made a slightly passable woman, however his broad shoulders and muscular physic were a dead giveaway.

We had been retired for the past two years from the VA Hospital and had lost touch with many of our former co-workers.

Kelly had lamented only a week before that he missed so many of our friends there and it sure would be nice to see them again.

I had, without Kelly's knowledge, arranged with our former supervisor our invite and reasoned, this would be a great chance for us to catch up with them and reconnect!

She had stated to dress in the Christmas spirit and dress in the Christmas spirit we would!

I had planned on wearing an elegant red satin dress, trimmed with white faux fur, black knee high boots, white gloves and a Santa hat.

After dressing, I had him put on my long red trench coat to conceal his outfit until we got to the Christmas party where we formerly worked.

He then knew we were going out and started to panic a little. I told him we were going to a Christmas party and assured him that no one would know who he was.

He seemed somewhat relieved by this and let me lead him to the car.

We arrived on the well-manicured grounds of the VA, which are always so serene, sedate and peaceful.

Kelly had no idea where we were or that he was about to reunite with his former workmates dressed in full drag as a sissy, Christmas maid and help serve.

I knew this would really get him. He had always presented himself as Mr. Macho Man, with his full beard, tattoos and military-style clothing.

I could hardly wait to see the expression on his face when he realized where I was taking him.

Just before we got off the elevator, I removed his coat and blindfold. Then as the doors opened to the party and Kelly focused on the room, he realized where he was.

He went into a dazed shock as I announced to the room full of former employees, "Merry Christmas everyone, I would like you to meet Kelly, our maid for the evening!"

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
thomashwhitethomashwhite2 months ago

I also forgot the following which was mentioned in an earlier comment:

“ Experiencing a twelve inch cock was a first for me and I imagined that Kelly might feel that he could now never measure up.

I teasingly called out, pretending to be talking in my sleep, "Master Dan, oh Dan, I love your cock", knowing it would drive my little hubby crazy.

I peeked over to Kelly and sure enough, he had an expression of shock and horror on his face.

I smiled at him and said, "Got ya baby!" I could see the relieved look on his face and we embraced.”

The problem is that the husband, Kelly, definitely is worried about measuring up to the big Dick that she obviously enjoyed. Kelly realized that he might have opened a can of worms he couldn’t handle. She realizes this and then proceeds to terrorize him with it. To the point of shock and horror.

Unfortunately, while she turned this in to a joke, this will not have truly reassured him. It is often when someone reassures you that something will not matter or is not occurring, that is a sign that it is happening. We wonder why it would even be brought up if there was nothing to it. So, they hugged it out but I would almost guarantee that he worries even more now.

thomashwhitethomashwhite2 months ago

He takes her to an S&M club they obviously were familiar with based on comments throughout the story. His gift to his wife is to whore her out in a slave auction without fully knowing what would happen. However, he was with her all the way to ensure her enjoyment and safety. She gave obvious signs through out that she was having fun. This makes sense since he should know his wife and her preferred sex play. She states to herself afterward:

“It was a unique sensation—physically I was sore and throbbing from every orifice and felt like I had just been run over by a Mac truck, but I was also emotionally exhilarated and energized.

It was definitely a high like I had never before experienced, but also an experience that I wouldn't want to repeat anytime soon. Kelly had truly given me a "memorable" gift. He's the most creative and imaginative man I have ever known in every aspect of our life together.”

So it sounds like he was fairly successful in ensuring a good time for her with little possibility of problematic outcomes due to the nature of the rules of a sex club including confidentiality.

In return she decides a negative experience is in order for him as his part of the deal.

Humiliation that well leaves behind the structures of safe play. Many changes are made to his look that will last for months and will be viewed out in the real world by people he works and hangs out with. He is feminized which in itself is a dramatic negative emotional event for most males. Then she takes him out where he can be viewed by the public along the way. Once again raising the emotional bar and the potential for blowback. As she raises that bar she thinks “ He then knew we were going out and started to panic a little.” Finally, she lies to him to say “I told him we were going to a Christmas party and assured him that no one would know who he was. He seemed somewhat relieved by this and let me lead him to the car.” This showed she is an extremely untrustworthy person because she could have made it no worse than pushing him out into the group of people he worked with for years. As stated “He went into a dazed shock”. These people will definitely remember this and will see him in the future. People who may be personally offended (because they aren’t members of a S&M club) and will probably share it with others of his friends. These people have no confidentiality understanding unlike the club members. Also, this is now out in the world for life. The word will spread. This is not a play space. This was not done by someone who cares.

You can’t even argue that she thinks he is really in to it. There was no reference within here to him showing some joy in the feminity of the clothes, no reference to him having an aroused state, and no reference to him having interest in feminization or humiliation.

Now, if all that happens is that he is humiliated by dressing as a woman that might be okay. Many men have experienced cross dressing on a holiday. It is usually seen as a small humiliation to bring joy to your friends. Non-sexual in nature and usually done so poorly that it is farcical. However, being part of this adventure it is surely to become sexual and all the badness mentioned before comes in to play.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
not good

There could be disastrous repercussions after this night. Hubby takes wifey to a place where everyone is sworn not to divulge what happens, and treats you to a night of ecstasy, and wifey exposes him to all his old workmates in public. That plus the "Master Dan, oh Dan, I love your cock", knowing it would drive my little hubby crazy. At least if she had taken him to the club, he would have known his secret was safe. This was a bit too far, I would be worried about Master Dan too. She already knew he was worried about her, but she still had to say something. I hope he got the point. I hope he didn't get any diseases from all his ex employees. Well that's my take on this chapter. It's still a good story, and I enjoyed it, thanks.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A College Sissy Ch. 01 Freshman is feminized, used by male roommate and girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Husband’s Birthday Sexual humiliation for his birthday gift.in Transgender & Crossdressers
From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 01 How I went from a loving husband and to a sissy for my wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dressed To Please Kate Husband and wife both enjoy the femme side.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories