A Christmas Tail Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband's humiliation continues at the Christmas party.
1.3k words
4.12
99k
19
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

As I stepped off the elevator, following Angel into the room full of my ex-employee friends, I felt dazed, confused and incredibly embarrassed. They were all laughing hysterically at my maid's outfit. There were whistles and catcalls.

I could hear various comments such as, "Well we can see that Angel sure has you trained good!" and "We know who wears the panties in this marriage!" and "Ain't she cute, hey Angel, do you loan her out for weekends?"

I was completely humiliated and mortified. My face was as red as the Christmas maid's uniform I was wearing.

My old friends gathered round and stroked my hair and patted my ruffled panty-clad bottom. They squeezed my stuffed bra and said, "Whatcha got here honey?"

Angel was smiling as she whispered in my ear, "At least I let you wear something, I was completely naked!"

I knew what she said was true. I had turned her over, buck naked to a room full of strangers and let them have their way with her.

At least I was with friends and remained clothed, even though I looked like a complete sissy.

Pretty soon, as all my friends got use to my appearance the laughter died down and the party got started. I was serving the food and brought around trays full of drinks.

It was really a lot of work but I figured things could be worse. I wasn't giving out sexual favors...yet.

After about an hour, Angel came up to me and said, "Enjoying yourself darling?"

I smiled back and told her, "she was more of a devil than an angel but I was grateful knowing she could have made it a lot tougher on me!"

Angel laughed a cruel laugh and said, "Oh it's not over yet. I have a few surprises left for you. Come with me."

I followed her into a small supply room with an "Out Of Order" sign on the door. There was a blanket on the floor.

She told me to "Remove the maid's uniform and lie down on the blanket. "

My wife then instructed me to do whatever I was told by whoever came into the room.

If I refused, she would leave me there in just my panties and bra and not let me back into our apartment.

I knew she meant it. I assured her that after her ordeal, I would take whatever medicine she had cooked up. She then left, locking the door behind her.

I lay on the blanket in my panties, bra, garter belt and stockings waiting for my first visitor. I didn't have to wait long.

I heard the key in the door and in walked Naomi, a large black woman whom we worked with who was always coming on to me.

"OK sissy boy, time to get a little action from you. Angel told me you weren't much in the cock department but that's ok with me.

What I want is that pretty mouth and tongue. On your back so I can straddle that handsome face and get my pussy sucked real good."

I meekly complied while she pulled off her panties and straddled my face. I could see her dark, thick patch of pubic hair above me and could smell the musky odor long before she reached my mouth. She tasted bitter sweet.

I sucked and licked for all I was worth. I wanted her to cum fast so I could get it over with.

I had to struggle and shift my head to keep from smothering. She didn't care. She just kept rubbing her enormous cunt against my aching jaw and lips until I finally heard her start to cum.

"Oh yeah white boy, suck that pussy, that's it, lick it, deeper, deeper. Oh yeah, here it comes, here it comes!"

She then let out a loud moan and pressed her cunt so hard against my mouth I thought my teeth were going to fall out.

I could feel her whole body shake. Then she collapsed on top of me. I struggled for air. She just laughed and got up.

"Thanks Kelly. Angel was right. You sure know how to suck a pussy!" she said laughing as she left the room.

I found a clean towel and wiped the pussy juice off my face. My make up was completely smeared and I looked like a circus clown in drag.

Once again the door opened. It was Terry, a Philippine woman who worked there. She and I had never gotten along.

I'm not sure why. She was always reporting me to our manager for the slightest infraction.

"Ok sissy," She chided, "I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Remember when you did caricatures of the staff.

You made me look skinny and ugly. Everybody else looked beautiful. Now it's time for pay back."

She slid down her pants and panties and bent over. "Kiss my ass!" She hissed.

I crawled over to her on my knees and planted kisses on each buttocks.

"No stupid, not my butt, my ass, with your tongue!" She ordered, spreading her cheeks.

I moved closer and placed my tongue to her asshole. It tasted pungent.

"Deeper, deeper," she commanded. And I obeyed.

"Now tell me how good it tastes and thank me for allowing you to do it" She insisted.

"Thank you for allowing me to taste your sweet ass Terry!" I said.

"You're welcome!" She laughed, turned around and pissed in my face, pulled up her pants and left the room.

Now I knew why she was pissed off at me. It's really better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

I went over to the sink, damped the towel and wiped my face and neck.

Another employee came into the room. "Shit, when was this going to end?" I thought to myself.

It was Tony, a nice gay man who liked to flirt with me and seemed to hang on my every word.

"Well hello there, pretty boy! You make a cute girl but I've always been turned on by your masculinity and straightness! Oh well, guess I have to take what I can get.

I would really like you to fuck me in the ass but Angel said your cock is a little limp, so I'll settle for a blow job."

He then proceeded to unzip his pants and produce a rather large cock.

"I know," he said, "It's big. I guess I played with it too much as a child. Don't be alarmed though.

Just get the head and a couple of inches in your mouth, you can use your hands for the rest, sweetheart!"

I kneeled in front of him watching his cock grow and grow. I have never sucked a cock before and the smell of testosterone doesn't do anything for me, but, a deal is a deal.

I stretched my lips over the large, engorged head and managed to fit it inside my mouth. The skin felt smooth, kind of velvety.

The taste was tolerable. I grasped the remaining 8 inches in my hand and started sucking.

He shot his load in less than a minute. I guess he'd really been looking forward to this. I was relieved to be done with it.

Sucking cock was really not my cup of tea. The cum tasted a little sour but I swallowed it like a gentleman.

"Thank you honey, it's been a real pleasure! Maybe Angel will loan you out to me for a few days next time!" He said blowing me a kiss and exiting the room.

I rinsed my mouth out and wiped the excess cum from my face. The door opened again. "Oh shit, now what? " I thought to myself.

It was Angel. "Had enough? " She asked.

I quickly nodded my head.

"Ok, lover. Let's go home, the party's over." She laughed as she handed me the maid's uniform and overcoat.

"Oh," she said," Just one quick stop. You earned $100 a piece from your customers. There is a Salvation Army Santa on the way home.

I think you should donate it, OK? We are all whores honey; some of us charge more than others."

You should have seen the look on Santa's face when a man in full drag walked up and put $300 dollars into his pot.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers