A Christmas Tart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers

Steffi took the wine glass and turned to Mom. "That's my story. What did Dad do to you?" she asked.

I settled down close to Steffi while Mom told the story I'd already heard. When she was done, Steffi sipped the last of her second glass and shrugged. "I was pretty sure Dad screwed around," she said, "but here you are a client, and you tried to make him feel better, and he still treated you like he treats any other woman. My dad's a jerk."

Steffi cradled her empty glass on her lap, relaxed against me, and said, "I don't drink very much. Maybe it's the wine, maybe it's the fire, maybe it's you guys, but I'm really relaxed right now." She squirmed and little and added. "And suddenly I need the ladies' room."

Mom gestured and said, "It's just inside the hallway there, and I'm right after you." I took Steffi's glass and my empty beer bottle, and Mom followed me to the kitchen. "Do you think you'll ever sign that contract, whether there's a signing bonus or not?" she asked and arranged the glasses in the dishwasher.

"I'll have to look at those statements again," I said. "At a glance, it looks like Niles paid himself as much as he paid me. He made a lot of money. That's probably why he's willing to trade his daughter for a signature. But, no matter what, I don't need his help, and I don't expect to sign his contract."

"I'm really glad to hear that," Steffi said. She'd been listening from the doorway. "It gets me off the hook."

"You guys talk it out," Mom said. "I'll be right back."

Steffi leaned against the counter close beside me. "Was I what you expected?" she asked. "I mean, it's been years since the last time you saw me."

"You were a kid," I said. "I didn't have any expectations." The fading scent of her cheap perfume tickled my nose, and I laid my hand on her hip. "Now you're hot—elegant and hot. You could have been a great signing bonus, if I were going to sign."

Steffi was past blushing. "You're like way better than I expected," she said. She squeezed my arm, picked my hand up from her hip, and slipped her fingers between mine. Her hand seemed tiny, and I couldn't resist the temptation when she looked up at me again.

I bent to kiss her, and she rose on her toes to offer her mouth. I tucked one hand around the nape of her neck, slipped the other into the open back of her dress, and pulled her against me. Steffi was eager. Her breath on my cheek was hot and barely scented with wine. She met my tongue with hers, and my cock started to stiffen in my slacks.

It ended even faster than it started. Mom cleared her throat, and touched my shoulder. "I'm going to leave you two alone," she said. "Don't forget to turn off the fireplace when you get untangled here." I knew, without Mom saying it, that she would be watching from her room.

"Is she always so nonchalant?" Steffi asked, and watched Mom walk away.

"Almost always," I said. "If she didn't like you, then it might be different."

Steffi put her hand on my chest, and watched her fingers trace my pecs. "I'm gonna be honest," she said. "I think you're really hot, but part of what I want is to get back at Dad. I'm going to bed with you," she broke off and looked up at me, "I am, aren't I?" she asked, and I nodded my answer. "And Dad gets no signature. I win. He loses."

"That's win-win, for me," I said. I watched Steffi's expression and slipped my hands up from her hips to cup both of her breasts. Her nipples already poked against the fabric. She pressed herself into my hands, and I said, "I've wanted to touch you ever since you sat down in the restaurant." Her tits were round and firm, but they didn't even fill my hands. They were just like I'd imagined.

Her nostrils flared, and her eyes drifted shut. Steffi's nipples hardened between my fingers. I kept one hand there, and reached the other down to pull her skirt up. I kissed her cheek, and her neck. Her breath came fast and shallow, and I slipped my hand up along her nylon-covered thighs to the soft, warm mound between her legs.

"Jesus, you're good at that," Steffi said. She stepped her feet apart, and her weight sagged into my hands.

Steffi tipped her head back to let me kiss her throat, and I whispered in her ear, "Let's go now."

I stopped to turn off the tree and the fireplace while Steffi found her purse. "Where are we going?" she asked, and I pointed her to my room. She closed herself in the bathroom, and when she came out again she still carried her purse, but she'd left her clothes behind.

Steffi was hot and eager, and a little out of control, but that's how I wanted her. I hoped that was how Mom wanted her, too. It was sometimes a second thought, but I tried to move Steffi to give Mom the best view.

Mom watched while Steffi sucked my cock. She watched while I pushed Steffi's legs up and ate her fragrant little pussy. She watched while I pulled Steffi's head back with a grip on her hair, and slapped against her pretty ass while I fucked her. Steffi didn't always know what we were doing, but she was always willing.

It was after the first time I emptied myself into her when we faced each other on one pillow and talked the way lovers sometimes talk.

"You're only the second guy who's ever made me come," she said. I wasn't surprised. I wrapped her in the sheet, tasted her throat, and she whispered in my ear, "I feel like I could talk to you about anything."

Steffi's laid her leg up over my hip and I reached down to those soft, and now very slippery, folds between her thighs. I wasn't going anywhere, so if Steffi wanted to tell me things, I could wait. "I have fantasies, you know," she said. "Does that happen to you?"

"I think everyone has them," I said. "Do you have a lot of them?"

"A lot," Steffi said. "And I think tonight might give me a lot more. They mostly come on their own, like a picture in my head or a sudden rush. A lot of them are kinda dirty, and that thrills me."

Steffi ducked her head against my chest, and once again I felt her breath come hot and shallow. "All you have to do is keep that up, and I'm going to come again," she said. I kept it up.

Steffi was distracted and her thought trailed off. I kissed her face, and I kissed her throat. Only a few moments passed before Steffi's body went rigid. I bit her throat, and she tossed her head. Steffi came for me again, like she said she would. She groaned against my neck, she dug her fingers into my shoulders, and then she wilted in my arms.

It turned into a long, sweaty night, and when I finally fell asleep it was with Steffi curled against my chest. I inhaled the scent from her hair, tasted her salty skin, and 'Happy Birthday To Me,' ran through my mind.

* * *

It was late morning before I got up. Steffi barely stirred, so I tucked her into the bed and closed the bathroom door behind me. I showered and shaved, and I was drying my face when the door opened behind me.

Mom, still in her robe and with her hair pinned up, stepped in behind me and left the door ajar. "Do you have a second for me?" she asked. Her expression seemed a little strained.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I pulled her around me and leaned her against the edge of the counter. "Did you watch last night?"

"God, yes," Mom said. "Steffi's going to remember that." She glanced at the door and relaxed a little. "But she had you." Mom untied her robe, pulled it open, and let it slip to the floor. She pushed her fingers around my balls, and pulled our naked bodies together. "I had just an image and my imagination, and now I need you."

"Mom, Steffi's right there," I said, and gestured to the door, "and she'll probably be getting up." Mom grinned, because that fact didn't even slow my well-conditioned reflex. I was already hard in her hands.

"I've been waiting," Mom said, "and I don't want to wait anymore. I'll be quiet. I'll be real quiet." Mom was insistent, and I was convinced.

Mom gasped when I picked her up and sat her on the counter, but she quickly stifled herself. She lifted her legs around my hips, and I stepped close to brush her lips with mine. I whispered close by her ear. "I love the way you taste," I told her. "I love the way you smell. You'll come for me, won't you? I want you to come."

"You're so hard," Mom said. She held my hard-on in one hand and kissed my jaw. I could hear her other hand working between her legs. She was already wet and open. "I'm ready now," she said.

I bent my legs and let Mom work the head of my cock deep between her pussy lips. She caught her breath when I pushed into her, so I covered her mouth with mine to quiet her. She arched her back and groaned into my mouth. I felt my shaft slide into her and exhaled against her cheek. We were ever so quiet.

I picked Mom up, held her with my arms under her thighs and turned around to lean against the counter. She threw her arms around my neck and ground herself against me. She worked slowly at first. I kissed her face and watched her expression as the thrills rushed through her body.

Mom's juice trickled down around my balls, and the sound of my shaft sliding in her cunt was the loudest sound in the room. She ground harder and faster and clutched her arms around my shoulders. Her fingers dug into my back, and when she came she buried her face against my neck to muffle her cry.

I had what I wanted when Mom sagged in my arms. Her orgasm left her soft and limp. She lifted her lips to my ear and asked, "Did you come? Did Steffi leave me anything?"

"I'm going to come in quarts," I said and set Mom on the counter. She leaned back against the mirror with her legs wide apart, and I pushed my glistening cock back into her. The sensation tensed the muscles in my back and my arms. I slammed my cock into her. I clenched my teeth to control the excited noises I wanted to make, and I slammed into her again, then again.

Mom put an arm around my neck and pulled our mouths together. I gripped her against my chest and pounded against her thighs. I forced myself deep, and my cream erupted inside her. Mom kissed my face. "Give me more? Give me more?" she repeated until I was empty. It was like cooing in my ear. I braced myself against the mirror, kissed her lips, and gasped for breath.

My cock softened and slipped out of Mom before I stood back, and then we heard the noise from outside the door. I pushed it open and found Steffi curled on the bed. She was partially wrapped in the sheet with both hands between her legs. Her cellphone was beside her, running continuously through a video loop. She didn't seem to know that I was there.

The video confused me at first. The angle was odd and the lighting was worse, so it took me a moment to recognize Mom's face reflected in the bathroom mirror, and my face visible over her shoulder. I held her with my arms under her thighs and my cock inside her, and she moved sinuously in my arms.

If that video weren't running on Steffi's phone, then Mom would have loved it. Instead, she was horrified. "We need to talk," she said. She tied her robe and stepped back with her eyes fixed on Steffi. "Take care of her and have her clean up in my shower. Then come down for breakfast."

Steffi didn't react to me until I sat down on the mattress next to her. "It's so dirty!" she said. "I'm so hot!"

I cradled Steffi with one arm around her shoulders, held her against my chest, and kissed her face. Her hair was a tangled mop, and her scent was strong and sexy. I cupped one hand between her thighs where her fingers worked, and asked, "Do you want me to do it?"

Steffi's eyes were closed and her breath was shallow. "Just hold me," she said, with a shake of her head. Only seconds passed before she opened her mouth and convulsed in my grip. When her climax passed, it left her like a rag doll in my arms. She ducked her head against me and I rocked her while she struggled to catch her breath.

Steffi looked up when the tone started to return to her muscles. "I got up to pee and found you and Claire," she said. "I've never felt like that before. It was so beautiful, and it was so dirty."

I had nothing to say. I lifted Steffi's hand from between her legs and sniffed at her fingers. Her nectar was pungent. I sucked the thick juice off her skin, and she shuddered in my arms.

"Jesus!" Steffi said, in a completely different tone of voice. "I still have to pee." She pushed away from me and ran for the bathroom.

I followed more slowly, and—to the tune of Steffi's pee splashing in the toilet—I picked up her clothes from where she shed them into the corner the night before.

"Can't a girl get a little privacy?" Steffi asked. I ignored her question, because it didn't look like she wanted privacy. She bit her lower lip, and parted her legs to let me look.

I watched until her stream faded to a trickle. "Mom said you should use her shower to clean up," I said. "She has hair products and all the other girl things I don't have here."

I left Steffi in Mom's shower, got dressed, and found Mom in the kitchen. I was warming my hands around a cup of coffee when she set a plate of sausage and eggs in front of me. "Do you think we can trust Steffi?" she asked.

"Do we have a choice?" I asked.

Mom sat down next to me and stared into her coffee. "No, I guess not," she said. "What I really need to know is whether I should brace for the rumors." She looked up from her cup and asked, "Did you delete that video? If that gets out somehow, then it'll be more than rumors."

I didn't. I didn't even think of it.

Steffi came downstairs with her hair wrapped in a towel. She left her phone on the table, tucked her skirt under her thighs, and sat down beside me. "I'm starving," she said. "Do you have yogurt?"

Mom laughed. "I thought you'd have worked up a bigger appetite than that," she said.

Steffi looked at my plate and said, "Now that you mention it, that looks really good. Can I have what Henry's having?"

Mom left us at the table, and Steffi leaned close. It wasn't quite a whisper when she said, "I learned a lot about myself last night—this morning, too. Getting dirty thrills me. I knew that, I guess, but it's a lot stronger than I thought."

Mom set a cup of coffee in front of Steffi, and stepped back. "We all have fantasies," she said, "and if we didn't think they were dirty, then we probably wouldn't keep them to ourselves.

"I'm reheating the sausage, and the eggs will be done in a minute," and it was about a minute later when Mom came back with Steffi's plate.

Mom sat down across from Steffi. "I'll tell you one, if you tell me one," She said. "This is a game that Henry and I play." She waited for Steffi's grin then said, "I have this little exhibitionist thing. Someone watches Henry make love to me—knowing he's my son and all. They masturbate while they watch, and they make themselves come just thinking about how hot we are. That one just came true this morning."

Steffi laughed. "I'm glad I could help," she said.

"I have this fantasy that won't go away. I want to have sex with a man I don't know, and especially if I can't see him. It happens a lot of ways. Like I get a thrill when I'm in an elevator and there's a guy behind me. I wonder if he wants to reach past me, stop the elevator, and do me right there. I would totally let him—at least, that's how the fantasy works."

"That's a good one," Mom said, and the thought made my cock stir.

Mom watched Steffi work through her sausage, then looked up and said, "About this morning. You're the only one who knows our little secret. Do you understand how important it is that it stays our secret?"

"I love secrets," Steffi said. "I'll never tell a soul. And I have so many questions! I mean, does it even feel like regular sex?"

"We can answer questions later," Mom said, and pointed to Steffi's phone. "Right now we need you to delete that video."

"Oh, sure," Steffi said, "I guess that shouldn't be around." She picked up her phone and groaned at the flashing alert. "Oh Jesus. I have a text from my step-mom. She's hardly ever awake during the day, and then she gets upset if she's alone. Now she's all alone, and it's Christmas Eve."

Steffi looked up from her phone and said, "It's Saturday, right? The markets aren't even open. I don't know where Dad is, but he isn't taking care of his wife. I'll call a ride, and I have to do something with my hair." She pushed away from the table and ran the stairs.

Steffi's ride was waiting for her before she was ready, and it was starting to snow when we saw her to the door. We collected kisses, watched the car pull away, and then Mom asked, "Did you see her delete the video?"

I didn't.

* * *

I woke on Christmas morning in Mom's warm bed, with my hard-on resting against her butt, and my cellphone flashing on the bedside table. I was half asleep and wondering if I should wake Mom to get my woody taken care of or look at the phone. It took a moment to realize that I could probably do both.

I picked up the phone, found a message from Steffi, and my plan changed. "Something shitty happened." She said. "Text me when you're up. I gotta get out of here."

I sat up, brushed away a loose pubic hair that clung to my cheek, and sent, "I'm up."

We traded a couple more messages before Mom stirred, but by then my hard-on had relaxed. "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "But Steffi's coming over, and she's very, very sorry."

"Shit," Mom said. She didn't swear very often.

There were three inches of new snow on the ground and no plows or much traffic at all, so the street was still covered. Steffi jumped from her ride as soon as it slid to a stop against the old snow piled along the curb.

She was a nervous mess when I met her at the door. I took Steffi's coat and looked her over while she babbled about how she did everything she could. She wore skinny jeans and high heels, and a blouse that gave tantalizing hints of what was underneath. I ignored her noise for a moment and wondered if she was always cute.

Mom sat Steffi at the kitchen table while I made coffee. "I'm afraid to ask," Mom said, and let her voice trail off.

"I had a fight with Dad," Steffi said, and dragged that lock of blue hair through her fingers. "It was all about my step-mom, but you know how things get out of hand."

Mom pulled her robe tight and took the seat beside Steffi. "He told me I was trying to screw him over," Steffi said, "and he took my phone. He hasn't done that since I was like thirteen. The more upset I got, the more suspicious he got. He was looking for texts or anything. He found that video instead.

"I couldn't sleep. If Santa came last night, then I would've known all about it. No Santa.

"I waited until Dad went to bed, and then I got into his computer. There were copies of the video on his drive and I got rid of them. I got rid of his backup files. There was a copy in his cloud and I got rid of that, too.

"I'm sorry, Claire. I'm so sorry, but I couldn't find his phone, and I know he had a copy on his phone."

I gave a full coffee mug to Steffi and one to Mom, and then I got my own and sat down with Steffi. She wrapped her hands around the mug and stared at it. "I didn't sleep, and I'm so tired now I could cry," she said. "I'm afraid of what Dad might do."

Mom's phone chimed, and she found it on her charger at the end of the counter. "No surprise. It's from Niles," she said, and looked at me. "He wants to come here to get 'something' taken care of ASAP. You can guess what that is."

"His contract," I guessed. "He's going to blackmail me into signing his contract."

Steffi sobbed. She sipped her coffee with tears running down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry," she said again.

Mom glared at Steffi, and her voice had a sharp edge. "You said that, and there's hardly a point to it now. What's done is done. We have to figure out where to go from here." Her voice softened a little, and she touched Steffi's hair. "Do you have your purse?" Mom asked, and Steffi nodded. "Why don't you go pull yourself together. Use my bathroom if you want."

NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers