A Christmas to be Remembered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drunk when he forced himself on her sister and mother, now he was the one who looked like the monster, while Susan feigned the injured and faithful wife. Admittedly, he knew what he was doing, when he molested her sister and assaulted her mother, but because of the combination of the lust he held for her sister and mother and the alcohol that removed his common decency, commonsense, and self-control, he had little control to stop himself from doing it. His better judgment was altered by the amount of alcohol he had consumed relative to the amount of teasing her sister did by flaunting her body and the amount of lustful rage he felt for her mother. Testosterone filled machismo, then, there was the desired need to show her sister and her mother that he was a man, after they said such horrible things over the years that made him feel so emasculated. In hindsight, when he thought about it in that way, he was the victim in all of this and not any of them.

Yeah, that's it. How do you like me now? Huh? How do you like me now that I'm no longer your pawn and your victim. How do you like me now that I'm a man, who has taken back his manhood, after losing his job and his identity, by taking his sister-in-law and mother-in-law sexually. How do you like me now, bitches, my bitches?

Conversely, what was Susan's excuse for having an affair? She hadn't been drinking. She was at work and was supposed to be working. Why would she want her boss, when she had someone like him at home, better in every way, other than he wasn't gainfully employed. The fact that she chose to do her boss, a man who had a job and who was making a lot of money, told him why. She was attracted to his power and he was powerless to stop her.

Only, when he forced himself on her sister and her mother, he didn't realize that they would be so receptive to his sexual advances. Instead of rebuking him, instead of fighting him, and instead of screaming for Susan's help, they embraced his desire for them. His sister-in-law sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, as if she was a ten thousand dollar call girl and he was a billionaire. What was her reason for having sex with her brother-in-law? His mother-in-law moved her big ass and humped his cock deeper in her pussy, while he fondled her massive tits and fingered her big, nipples. What was her reason for having sex with her son-in-law? They all had a reason to do what they did and they all had a way to justify the things that they did.

Susan blamed the loss of her job on the recession, but he knew better. Only, she didn't know that he knew of her indiscretion with her boss that cost her job. Feeling he had the upper hand in knowing her secret, he knew she lost her job because of the complications that arose from the affair, after it was made public and once the shit hit the proverbial fan. He had overheard her talking to her sister, Diane, about the affair and, since then, he's been making it a habit of listening to her cell phone conversations, whenever he could and without being obvious and making her suspicious.

He needed to know how long the affair had been going on and if there were others. He needed to know if she loved her boss or if it was just something that happened. He needed to know if she still loved him or was just playing him. He needed to know and to find out the truth, and to do that, he needed to listen.

It was easy to overhear her talking on the cell phone. As if she was alone, oblivious to her surroundings with her cell phone pressed to her ear, while she twirled her hair with her other hand, she became preoccupied with the conversation and paid no attention to his presence in the house. A matter of trust, she trusted him to never violate her privacy and he never gave her reason not to trust him. Besides, she must have thought that he couldn't hear, whenever she whispered, but he could and he did. Blessed with good hearing, especially with something as important as this, he heard every word his cheating wife said about having sex with another man.

It had been an issue between them, when her ex-boyfriend had overheard her talking on the cell phone and invaded her privacy by imagining the worst of her. From hearing a one sided-conversation, he had deduced she was having an affair, when she said she wasn't. Yet, now, she was having an affair. He heard her confess the illicit affair with her boss to her sister.

He wondered if she had cheated on her boyfriend in the way that she's cheating on him now. Once a cheat, always a cheat, truisms are true for a reason. Nonetheless, she never told him the whole story of why they split, but he knew enough of what happened between them to know that she'd be upset, if he repeated what her boyfriend had done by violating her privacy and listening to her personal cell phone conversations. Only, now that he overheard what she had done, he needed to learn more of what else she did and who else she did it with. Besides, this was more than a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. This was a marriage and she was his wife.

Yet, what did it matter? Their marriage was over, anyway. He could never forgive her for being with another, just as she would never forgive him for forcing her sister to blow him and forcing her mother to fuck him. A faithful husband before, he was a cad, now, despicable in his lust for her sister and mother, and unforgivable for acting on his base desires.

How could he do that? Why did he do that? Jeopardizing all that he had with Susan for a blowjob from her sister and a fuck from her mother was hugely erotically exciting, but not worth it when the downside was possibly losing Susan's love. Yet, he knew why. His wife made him jealous and these three Witches of Eastwick made him feel less of a man. Maybe, had he been employed and earning a living, he wouldn't feel that way, but he did. They made him feel vulnerable and it backfired on them. If there was anyone to blame, it was them and not him.

After only hearing half the conversations, things taken out of context was a big deal to her. An English major in college, she was as much of a stickler for good grammar, as she was for being misquoted. He had promised her that he'd never do that, listen to her private telephone conversations, take things said out of context, deduce the other end of the conversation, and then use what he had heard against her.

Only, now, he was doing just that by, somehow, getting even with her for the conversation he overhead. She trusted him and she took him at his word that he'd never violate that trust, but she violated his trust first by having the affair. Listening to her private cell phone conversation was mild in comparison to what she had done in giving her boss a blowjob.

Slut, slut, slut, she's nothing but a cheating slut. There comes a time when a man has to do, what a man has to do, to discover the truth, about his wife, the one he loves. King of the castle, still head of the household, he needed to take back the pants that his wife, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law had continually taken from him to wear. Now, of a different and empowering mindset, if they take his pants, he'll give them his cock.

Certainly, he didn't feel good about eavesdropping on his wife, but he listened to what she was saying to her sister with great interest. He needed to know before deeming her guilty and bringing their marriage to an end. He needed to know before executing his plan of revenge on her.

"I had an affair with my boss to keep from losing my job," he heard her say to her sister, while talking to her on her cell phone.

At first, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. Then, he figured, it was a joke. She knew, no doubt, that he was standing there, just outside the door listening, and said that for his benefit, to tease him now and to chastise him, later, for listening to her personal and private cell phone conversation. Only, as the reality of her having an affair with her boss washed away, whatever good thoughts he had held for her, he was dumbstruck. The words 'affair with my boss' froze him in place.

He was angry. He was excited. Back and forth, his emotions played with his head and he just wanted to run in there and shake her before slapping her. Without having a job, not having any money, and with the distorted noise of the holidays interfering with his ability to get in the spirit of Christmas and to feel good will to all men and women, she made him feel even more emasculated by her having had an affair, now, of all time with of all people, her boss.

Her boss was nothing to look at. A man in his late forties, he was short and paunchy. John wasn't worried about losing Susan to him. He knew she didn't love him. He knew she didn't want him. He knew that it was just a onetime thing. He knew it was, as much his fault that she strayed, as much as it was her fault.

Everywhere he went, there was no escaping Christmas music. She had the radio on in the background playing Christmas music, no doubt to filter her conversation making it more difficult for him to hear. With Jose Feliciano's Feliz Navidad playing endlessly in his head, he was mad with a rage for the sudden tragedy of his life that spawned his need to strike out at her, his beloved wife, in retribution for what she had done to make him feel so powerless, so angry, and so sad.

"Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad. Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart."

He wanted to smash the radio and slap her. He wanted to take her in his arms and hold and hug her forever, while crying away the pain of his spiraling life. While Jose Feliciano's song played endlessly through his brain, he stood stunned, disbelieving what he had just heard. Wanting not to believe it, wanting to still trust her, he was sorry he had overheard her private conversation. Now, consumed with hurt, and feeling a jealous rage swell up from deep down inside him, he stood transfixed just outside the room, but still within earshot, staining to listen to all that she was saying. Knowing he was breaking their one sacred rule, invading her privacy, he listened. Only, especially after hearing what he just heard, he felt it was his duty, as her husband, to know what she had done and where he stood in their relationship.

"My boss had been pressuring me, harassing me to give him sex. His inappropriate sexual behavior has been going on for months. I had said no to him numerous times before, but ever since John lost his job, he's changed and so hasn't our relationship. We haven't been intimate in a while," she said and pausing before talking again. "Certainly, I'm not blaming my affair on John nor am I using his sudden lack of interest in me and desire in sex as an excuse, but suddenly John wasn't giving me what I need and what I want and my boss was willing and able to take care of my wants and needs. John doesn't pay me the compliments I'm used to hearing and is no longer interested in wanting to have sex with me, as often as I need. He's more consumed with drinking, watching sports, and looking at porn and reading erotic literature on the computer. In a weak moment, I was horny, vulnerable, and stupid."

"Do you love your boss," he imagined Diane asking her sister.

"Love him? Good grief, no, I don't love my boss. I love John, I do, I really do. It was just a onetime thing and if I could change what happened and what I did, I would. I'm embarrassed by it all. It's all so much like a nightmare now. I wish I could take it all back. I wish it never happened. I wish I never did what I did. I feel so wicked, so dirty, and so guilty. How could I do that to the man I love? How could I have disrespected him like that, after all we've been through together?"

"Why didn't you tell John about your boss hitting on you," he imagined Diane asking.

"Tell John? Are you nuts? After losing his job and drinking more, he's been too angry to tell him that I had sex with my boss. I wish I could have told John that my boss had been making advances, but if I did, he would have confronted my boss and given him the beating that he deserved, and if that happened, I'd definitely lose my job and John would find himself in jail. At least, now, I'm collecting unemployment."

Although he couldn't hear the other end of the conversation and what her sister was saying, he imagined it, piecing it together from what Susan said in response and in the way she said it.

"So tell me the sordid details of the affair," he imagined her sister asking.

"Over the course of a few months of my boss always at me, telling me all the things I needed to hear, making comments about how pretty I am, about the clothes I wore, touching me, and telling me he wished I were his wife, I relented. I started dressing the part, too. I enjoyed the attention he gave me. I admit I teased him by wearing lower cut tops that opened when I leaned over his desk and gave him a good view of my bra and shorter skirts that flashed him my panty when I sat across from him to take his dictation. Finally, after a couple of drinks over lunch, I allowed him to kiss me. It all happened so fast and it all developed from one kiss."

Suddenly, Susan was quiet and John leaned down to peer through the keyhole to see what she was doing. She was taking a sip of water. Then, as if she was thinking about the kiss and being kissed, he watched her finger her hair, rolling it in a curl, before unrolling it. He knew her behavior and when she did that she was thinking about her boss kissing her. It was then that he just wanted to barge in the room and slap her for what he imagined were her thoughts for her boss. Then, she started talking again.

"It was a tender kiss that turned from being romantic to being hugely erotic to being very passionate. Once, I allowed him to kiss me and once I returned his kiss, we were making out like horny teenagers at a drive-in movie, and from that, he took it as if I gave him permission, a golden, irrevocable invitation to do everything else. All at once, his hands were everywhere touching me and feeling me under my blouse and skirt. Lost in his lustful kisses, by the time I reacted to his hand touching my breast, he was already groping and cupping my ass or fingering my pussy through my panty. He wasn't a man to be denied. Besides, I like it a little rough and I feebly resisted him. I enjoy being forced and playing the victim. Forcing himself upon me was a total turn on and his unbridled lust for me was what I needed at the time."

"Was he a good kisser," he imagined her sister asked by Susan's response.

"Yes, he's a good kisser. Once I started making out with him and became lost in his kisses, he knew I'd go along with whatever he wanted me to do and I did. He touched me everywhere going beneath my blouse and bra feeling my tit and fingering my nipple. Then, he lifted my skirt and felt my ass through my panty, before running his hand along the front me and cupping my pussy. Then, he pushed my panty aside and fingered me, feeling my wetness, teasing my clit, and probing me deeper with his long, stiff fingers. God, I was so hot for him. If we were anywhere else but in his office, I would have fucked him right there on the desk and on the floor."

Again, as if the talking made her parched, she took another sip of water before continuing and John took the pause to straighten up before retaking his post at the keyhole. Especially with the radio in the background softly playing Christmas music, he could make out what she was saying better when looking at her through the keyhole, watching her facial expressions and, as if reading her lips, staring at her lips.

"He felt me up, groped me, and took out my tits right there in his private office. I was nervous, I was embarrassed, and I was excited all at the same time. Hungry for affection, I loved the attention he was giving me. He stared at my tits, as if he had never seen tits before. His wife has small breasts, A cups. He was mad for my tits. He loved my big breasts. Once he had my tits out, he was all over them touching them, feeling them, and sucking them. I don't know if you're the same way Diane, but it makes me wicked horny to have my nipples fingered and sucked and I was so hot for him by the time he was done focusing his attention on my nipples that I would have done anything. At that point, even though I never tried it, I would have given him anal sex, if he had wanted it. I was so hot and horny that he could have fucked me up the ass right there in his office."

"My nipples aren't as sensitive as yours," he imagined her sister saying, by how Susan responded.

"Well, my nipples are very sensitive. I must take after mother. She was always saying her nipples were sore, we thought it was menopause. Maybe she was just horny," she said with a laugh. "I can't imagine mother being horny. Can you? Eww. Gross. I can't imagine her and Daddy doing it," she said with a laugh.

He could hear them both laughing over their mother being horny and having sex with her husband, their father. Only, he knew the real truth about their mother. She was a vixen. Now, that he had fucked her, he wondered if she sucked cock. It's a crap shoot with women that age. Some will suck the chrome off a bumper, while others will just dabble a bit.

"Then, what happened," he imagined her sister asking.

"Well, while he was sucking my tits, he took my hand and put it on his cock and I played with him through his pants. I love feeling a man's cock through his pants and it's been a while since I have. It excites me. He felt so hard and so big. Then, I don't know what came over me, I was so horny, that I unzipped him, stuck my hand in his pants and pulled out his cock. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to see it. It had been a while, twelve years, since I had seen and felt another man's cock. I couldn't stop staring at it. For such a small man, he had a big cock. It was so big, so thick, so long, and so very hard, that I couldn't stop looking at it and touching it. If I was anywhere but his office, I would have let him fuck me with that monster."

"What about John? He's big and hard," he imagined Diane saying her sister. "I still can't believe I blew him. I was so very drunk. I'm sorry, Susan."

"Yeah, we all were a little too drunk Diane, but let's forget that every happened. Now we both know that John has a big cock, but ever since he's been drinking, he hasn't been as hard and I don't think he was ever as hard, as was my boss, on that day. It's been a while since I've even seen John's cock and my boss's cock made me so horny. I couldn't wait to touch it, feel it, and wrap my hand around it, and when I did, finally, I couldn't help but start stroking him. I wanted to jerk him off, to masturbate him. I wanted to give him a hand job. I wanted to see him cum."

"What did it feel like," he imagined her sister asking.

"His cock felt so good in my hand, only, as soon as I started stroking him, giving him a hand job, he put his big hand to my shoulder and pushed down. We were in his office at work behind his locked door. We didn't have a lot of time. I knew what he wanted me to do. Never having had another cock in my mouth, since my ex-boyfriend and since I met John, I couldn't believe I got down on my knees, opened my mouth, took him inside, and sucked him. It felt so exciting to have another man's cock in my mouth. I was hungry for it and for him."

"You blew him," again, reading between the lines, he guessed at what Diane was saying.

"Yes, I blew my boss. I fell to my knees and stroked him before taking his big, hard, hairy cock in my mouth. It felt so good to finally have his cock in my mouth, after all the compliments, teasing, and sexual innuendoes he had said to me over the months, it felt good to pay him back for the attention he gave me. I love giving head, anyway, and it had been so very long since I've had anyone's cock, other than John's cock, in my mouth. It felt so very good to blow someone else and he was really getting off on me sucking him."