A Christmas to be Remembered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what," he imagined Diane asking when Susan paused to take a sip of water.

"He put a hand to the back of my head and was humping my mouth and really fucking my face. Actually, I truly missed sucking cock. I used to enjoy it when dating. I enjoyed taking control of the guys who dated me and giving them what they all wanted. If only they knew that I wanted to blow them, as much as they wanted me to blow them. Only, it was all a game, especially back then. I didn't want them to know that I was the cum slut for cock and the cocksucker that I was. It was just so exciting to watch their facial expressions, while stroking them and watching them wonder if I was really going to blow them, have them cum in my mouth, and swallow their warm, gooey loads."

"How many blowjobs do you think you gave," again he imagined Diane asking?

"I have no idea how many blowjobs I gave, how many cocks I've sucked, but I gave and sucked a lot, dozens, hundreds, maybe, I don't know. Sucking cock was my specialty, back then. I was young and usually making out in some guy's car and once he started fingering my nipples, I couldn't stop him from sucking my tits. Once he sucked my tits, I knew I'd be sucking his cock. Definitely, I'd rather suck his cock than to just give him a hand job."

"You're such a pig, Susan," he actually heard Diane say over the cell phone with raucous laughter.

"We didn't have room enough to fuck in the car back then or money for a motel, so I sucked," she said with a laugh. "I was the blowjob queen, a real cum slut, and a great cocksucker back then in college. Giving head was always something I looked forward to doing with a guy I liked. Only, I was hungry for my boss's cock and I gave him one of the best blowjobs I ever gave anyone. Moving my head back and forth, in and out, while making all the right cock sucking slurping sounds, I had him moaning in no time."

"Did he cum," he imagined her sister asking by how Susan responded.

"Did he cum? He shot a huge load of cum in my mouth. I had so much cum in my mouth that I thought he was done, but when I pulled his prick out of my mouth, he let go of another load that got me square in my face. I had his cum everywhere, in my hair, up my nose, and in my eyes. He really gave me quite the cum bath."

"How did they find out about the affair," John guessed again at the other side of the conversation.

"Oh, I don't know how so many of my co-workers found out about the affair, unless he told someone, but they did. They all knew. Somehow it seemed they all found out about the affair. After a while, it was as if everyone knew or, at least, I was self-conscious and guilty feeling that everyone knew. I felt like the scarlet woman," she said with a laugh. "They'd all stop talking, whenever I walked in the lunchroom and begin talking again, as soon as I left."

"It must have been an uncomfortable work environment," he imagined Diane saying by Susan's response.

"Yeah, it was an uncomfortable work environment, an understatement, to say the least. The employees in payroll were miffed and more than suspicious when my boss gave me a big raise in pay and I figured that they started the gossip. Even his wife knew, I think, because friendly before, she gave me the cold shoulder after, whenever she came in the office. And whenever she called asking for her husband before, we'd shoot the breeze for a few minutes. Now, she doesn't even call. She just made surprise visits, hoping to catch him in the act, I figured."

After listening to Susan's private telephone conversation with her sister, John was jealous with a rage he had never known. Only, as much as he was angry, he was excited by all that he overheard. He imagined the pillow talk he could have with Susan in her telling him about all the men she blew, while she stroked his cock before sucking it.

Suddenly, filled with lustful desire, he wished he could have been in the room to watch her boss pawing and kissing his wife. It would have been hot to watch her boss touching her tits, feeling her ass, and fingering her pussy. He wished he could have watched Susan stroking another man's cock, before blowing him. He wished he could have watched her receiving a cum bath from her boss. Yet, excitement gave way to anger and his emotions teetered back and forth, whenever he thought about his wife with another man. Afraid to breathe for fear of being detected standing just outside the room, he stood silently still and listened to her talking to her sister.

"Did you fuck him," he imagined her sister asking or more appropriately, knowing the lady her sister is, "Did you make love?"

"No, I didn't fuck him. I couldn't. I just couldn't and I'm glad I didn't. I couldn't bear to have intercourse with him, to be with him naked in a hotel room, that would be cheating," she said.

As if allowing him to touch her, kiss her, feel her up and take out, suck, and play with her tits, while she unzipped him, took his cock out of his pants, and stroked him before falling to her knees and blowing him wasn't cheating. He'll never understand women. Guys think blowjobs are a big deal but, obviously, women don't feel the same way about sucking another man's cock. They'd rather give someone a blowjob than to fuck them. Blowjobs aren't as personal, I guess, as laying with a man, while naked.

Later in the week, he overheard her talking to her sister again and found out that she thought no one would find out about their affair, but a jealous co-worker reported them. It seems the whole company had been talking about their affair and everyone knew she was doing the boss. Their affair effected the morale of the other employees, too, enough that a complaint reached the corporate office.

Then, after an internal, company investigation with a kangaroo court presided over by a manager flown in from the home office, who was looking more to cut payroll than to discipline his employees that had broken company policy, they were both fired, she told her sister. No doubt, by firing them both and saving the company their salaries, the manager was hoping to better the bottom line, while preserving his own bonus in a tough economy. Only, they didn't know the fighter that Susan was.

It wasn't fair, but it was her reality and now John's reality, too, having to live with the both of them being out of work and having no money. Her company finally relented and allowed her to collect unemployment, after she threatened to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against them. Not knowing the details, that is, until he heard her talking about her affair to her sister, he always wondered why, if she was let go, she wasn't allowed to collect unemployment. Now, he knew.

Now, with him being unemployed and having too much free time on his hands, the information that his beautiful wife had been unfaithful to him weighed heavily on his mind. It was all that he could think about. Imagining the worst, he imagined his wife with all sorts of men. He was depressed and started drinking even more than he did when first losing his job. Much like a video without an end, the imagined image of her boss with his wife, touching her, feeling her, unbuttoning her blouse and freeing her tits, so that he could see them, touch them, feel them, caress them, and suck them, played endlessly through his mind, while he masturbated over the thoughts of it. Back and forth, his thoughts played with his mind.

He imagined Susan on her knees sucking her boss's cock, while her boss humped and fucked her face, before cumming off in her mouth and she swallowing all that he had to give. Then, he imagined the cum bath she got, when her boss shot a second load all over her pretty face. He was incensed that she had an affair, but excited with the thoughts of her having sex with another man, a man that he knew and had met and that he could better imagine him with his wife.

Then, once the excitement passed, after he masturbated the excitement of her affair away, the thought that she returned her boss's kisses by surrendering him her tongue, while she reached down and felt his cock through his pants before unzipping him, taking him out and stroking him, before sucking him, drove him mad with rage again. The thought of another man touching his wife and his wife being the willing partner was more than he could stand. The inactivity of not working and having little of importance to do, he felt as if he had lost his identity and purpose when he lost his job. Filled with the imagined images of his wife with her boss, the boredom from being at home was making him stir crazy and now he wanted revenge.

Consumed with anger that she cheated on him and driven by lustful thoughts of seeing his wife with others, it was his turn to get even. Indeed, what he had planned would be more his Christmas gift than her Christmas gift. He needed and wanted to betray her trust, the trust that she had broken. He needed to teach her a lesson. He needed and wanted to get even by using her to play out his sexual fantasy of watching his wife being with other men, two, three, even four other men, while being gangbanged. After what she had done to him by breaking her marriage vows and cheating on him, he was entitled to, at least, that much. He didn't care if what he was about to do would cost him his marriage, as far as he was concerned, it was already over, when she had broken her vows by blowing her boss and allowing him to touch her everywhere.

How could he ever trust her again? She was a sneak, a cheat, and a liar. She was a slut and a whore. All this time he thought that she was virtuous and faithful and to find out that she's a cum slut and a cocksucker, was so jarring that it awakened a twisted rage in him.

God only knows how many cocks she sucked in college. Then, he imagined all those times when he was out with her and guys were staring at her. He wondered if they were men she had dated and blown and who had recognized her. He felt humiliated. He felt that everyone was laughing at him for marrying the blowjob queen of the college campus.

He wondered where she really went, when she said she was going to the mall and didn't return home with any packages, telling him that nothing appealed to her. Didn't appeal to her, my ass. Maybe, she was out sucking some guys cock.

His mind traveled back and forth from the past to the present, with the past having too much of an effect on his present. Now, he was back in the bedroom with his beloved Susan and it was Christmas day. This was the day of her Christmas surprise, a surprise, she'd never forget.

"I do have a surprise for you, though. My special Christmas gift to you," he said with a forced smile.

"You do? Oh goody. I like surprises," she said rubbing her hands together and sitting up taller in bed. "Now, that you have my attention and have me all excited, what's the surprise?"

"I can't tell you," he said leaning into his wife and giving her a loving kiss on the lips. "It's a surprise."

"See? I told you we can still have a good Christmas without spending any money."

"Go take a shower and make yourself look pretty. The surprise will be ready when you are," he said giving her breast a loving squeeze before giving her a pat on her ass with another peck on the lips.

"Okay," she said scooting off the bed and disappearing in the bathroom. "I can't wait. I'm so excited. Merry Christmas, John."

"Merry Christmas, Susan. Ho, ho, ho."

As soon as John heard the water running, he made a few calls, while getting dressed, hoping to get his plan in action. Even though it was Christmas morning, a time when husbands and fathers should be spending their quality time together, as a family, he had no difficultly recruiting willing volunteers he needed to participate in a impromptu gangbang with his wife.

"Hello, Dave? Hello, Jim? Hello, Bob? Hello, Sam?"

One by one he called his four friends. Without telling them what he had planned and what the surprise was, one by one, he cajoled his friends into abandoning their wives and children to come over and participate and to be part of Susan's special Christmas present. He knew they were all hot for Susan and would grasp at any excuse to see her, while staring at her.

Yeah, that's what they all did whenever they were around her. They stared. She was that beautiful and that vexing. That was the control she possessed over men and men ate it up.

Nearly an hour later, after Susan primped and preened herself, she looked as beautiful as the first day he saw her rollerblading in the park. Even after all these years, just the sight of her made his heart race. She mesmerized him.

"I'm not going to kiss you because I don't want to ruin your lipstick," he said tenderly touching her cheek. "You look beautiful and I love that nightgown on you."

"Thank you, John," she said with a sexy smile. "You can kiss me," she said giving him a questioning look. "I don't care if you ruin my lipstick. I can put on more."

"Even though that nightgown is my favorite and you look so sexy in it, take it off, please. I need for you to be naked to give you your special Christmas surprise," he said giving her a sexy smile.

"Oh, John, you're such an animal. Okay," she said quickly removing her nightgown, while being careful not to mess her hair.

"I love your body," he said fondling her breast and fingering her nipple, while wrapping an arm around her slim waistline and allowing his hand to travel the length of her back and negotiate the firm curve of her behind before cupping and squeezing her magnificent ass.

With a 36-23-36 figure, even though she was a dozen years older than the day he met her, the years had been kind to her and she still looked amazing naked. Just the sight of her standing there naked made him wild with lust for her.

"I don't understand why you can't kiss me," she said. "I thought your gift to me was you," she said reaching down to feel his cock through his pants and teasing him by slowly and seductively tracing the length of him with her fingers, before sensually massaging the head of his prick with the tips of her fingers.

"Oh, I have something much better in mind for you than me, Susan."

"You do? What? Tell me," she said getting closer to him to whisper her warm breath in his ear. "What's better than you naked and lying between my legs, while licking my pussy, before stuffing it with that big, thick, long cock of yours?"

"It's a surprise. You'll see. Now, come with me to the bed. I'm just going to tie this scarf around your eyes."

"Oh, John," she said in a gush. "You're giving me my sexual fantasy, aren't you? Oh, my gosh, I'm so excited. I've wanted this for so very long, but was afraid to ask for fear you'd think me a slut."

"Yes, baby, I'm giving you your sexual fantasy" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "And I'd never think of you as a slut, just sexy."

"Only, how did you know this was my fantasy?"

"I heard you telling your sister on the phone about your secret sexual fantasy."

"You did?" She paused giving him a long questioning look, "What else did you hear me tell my sister?'

In the way she looked at him, he knew she wondered if he heard her talking about her affair.

"Nothing else, just that," he said tying the blindfold and fixing it to make sure she couldn't see. "When I walked in the room one day after you had been out drinking with your sister and she had called you to talk, I happened to hear you say that your sexual fantasy was to be blindfolded and tied to the bed, while I ravished you."

Then, he put headphones on her.

"Oh, you did? I don't remember having that conversation with my sister, but John, what's this?" Sidetracked away from questioning him overhearing her tell her sister her secret fantasy, he was glad that he turned her focus of attention away from his lie. She lifted the headphone from her ear. "Why the headphones?"

"Sensory deprivation. If you can't see and hear, your other senses, smell, taste, and touch will increase by compensating for the loss of the others. The sex will be more vivid in every way."

"And how do you know all this?"

"I read it in Playboy," he said with a laugh.

"You're too funny," she said laughing, too.

"Let me help you," he said leading his blindfolded wife to bed. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm just going to get you ready, before I get myself ready."

"Oh, John, Darling, are you going to make me do wicked, dirty, and nasty things?"

"You have no idea the wicked, dirty, and nasty things I have in mind for you to do, Susan. Yes, I plan on celebrating the Christmas holiday by making you my little cum slut, baby."

"Oh, John, I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"I'm going to put the headphones back on you and all communication will end. Okay?"

"Okay."

He tied a scarf around her left wrist and tied that to the bed post. Then, he tied a second scarf to her right wrist and tied that to the bed post. Next, he tied her ankles to the bed posts, first one and then the other. Now, with her tied spread eagled and blindfolded, while wearing sound blocking headphones, she was his to do whatever was his fantasy and, unfortunately, not necessarily her fantasy.

He walked over to her, kissed her on the forehead, felt her perfect C cup breast and fingered her nipple to an erection, first one and then the other, before tracing her pussy slit with his finger. Pausing to insert his finger, she was already wet. It was obvious that just the anticipation of him blindfolding her and tying her to the bed had excited her enough that he could do anything to her at this point. She was his to control. Had he known before how much she was into bondage, he would have tried this years ago.

"I'll be right back, Sweetie," he said lifting one side of her headphone.

"Don't worry," she laughed. "I'm not going anywhere," she said gently pulling at her ties and giggling.

"I just need to get something from the downstairs bathroom," he said putting the headphone back over her ear.

"Hurry back, John, I'm horny," she said louder than necessary, unable to hear her own voice. "I need to feel cock. I want cock. I need to suck your cock," she said humping the air with her hips, while wetting her lips with her tongue. "I love sucking cock," she said with John already gone from the room and for no one to hear.

"Cocks you shall have, Sweetie," he said from outside the room. "Cocks you shall feel and cocks you shall suck. I'll be right back," he said knowing she couldn't hear him.

John ran down the stairs and let his friends inside, Bob and Dave, his poker buddies, Jim his golfing partner, and Sam, his ex-co-worker. Having been to the house many times, all of them knew Susan well enough to have lusted over her for years, especially after having seen her in a bikini at one of her infamous pool parties. While drunk and drinking, all of them have groped her in the deep, dark end of the pool and all of them have confessed to John what a lucky bastard he was to have someone like her in his life. Their wives, all a few pounds overweight and with none of them possessing the extraordinary beauty that Susan had, paled in comparison to her.

When John mentioned his Christmas surprise was for Susan, it wasn't very difficult to get them here on Christmas Day. He didn't even have to tell them what he had planned. His friends, all affluent and successful in their careers, were eager to be part of the holiday festivities, so long as it involved Susan. Only, they had no idea that Susan would be the Christmas centerpiece of John's surprise. Full of the holiday spirit, his four friends stepped inside from the frosty cold. They stomped the snow from their feet and warmed their hands by rubbing them together, while greeting their host.

"Hi Bob, Merry Christmas," said John shaking hands with one and all. "Merry Christmas, Dave, Jim, Sam."