A Christmas Wish

Story Info
What if Santa could grant your perverted wishes? (BE & PE)
6.8k words
4.68
29.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BB47
BB47
199 Followers

Warning, includes strong sexual themes. Intended for Adults only.

All Characters are 18 or older.

*

Marvin hated the holidays.

Stupid lights, stupid singing, stupid crowds, stupid holiday music.

Yes, yes, he knew it was all probably because he worked in the mall. Not just in the mall. For the mall. Yep, he was a help-desk clerk at customer service.

And Christmas time was the WORST time of year. The idiots came out in droves. People always had some sort of problem.. and it was never ending.

The only upside, was the increase in women.. or his in case.. busty women. From his vantage point at the kiosk, he could ogle all of the large-chested beauties that came by. Not that it mattered in the long run...

He knew he was a nerd. He was tall, but lanky and strange. And.. he was nervous... some sort of social anxiety disorder. He clammed up around busty women, almost like Raj on the tv show, "Big Bang Theory"... except he couldn't seem to talk in the presence of large boobs. Whenever a chesty woman came over to the help-desk, he always let Mindy take care of it. She was the twenty year old brunette he worked with. He just stared and stuttered like an idiot. For whatever reason, he had no problem talking to flat chicks. Mindy practically had no boobs at all and she was really tiny, but she thought his "problem" was funny so she messed around with him constantly. As a matter of fact, she was constantly talking to him. She was actually very cute, in a mousy sort of way. She'd bring her busty friends over sometimes and have them talk to him one by one to see if they were "big" enough to freeze him up. They'd all get a good laugh. Mindy told him that it seemed like a Double D was his average cut-off.

What he didn't know was that Mindy had a huge crush on him and it totally pissed her off that he only seemed attracted to girls with big boobs.

Well.. it looked like it was going to be another crappy year until the craziest thing happened...

Santa quit.

"What do you mean, you need me to be Santa! Are you freaking crazy?" protested Marvin.

"If you care about your job, you'll take one for the team, Marvin," stated Mr. Struthers, his boss.

"You gotta be kidding me!" he said nervously. "How am I supposed to be Santa? I'm 23 years old six foot three and skinny? Are you on crack?"

"Now that's enough of that!" said Mr. Struthers. "Carl had some sort of emergency and had to go. I don't have time to scrounge up another Santa and do the background check and all of that. I explained this before, there's only two males available, me and you.. and I can't be tied up.. so that leaves you. Plus, it's Christmas Eve and we have a contractual guarantee that Santa will be here for this last day, so you'll only have to do it one time."

"Where am I supposed to get a Santa costume? Oh Lord, this is not happening," he complained, running his hands through his sandy hair. Not to mention that Carl was like the BEST Santa in the world. People would travel from all over the place just to see him.. he was some sort of celebrity, like a Santa savant. Something about him being 'magical' or some shit like that.

"You can use Carl's suit," interrupted his boss, "he left it in his locker.. here's a spare key.. look.. Marvin, I don't have time for any of your usual nonsense. There are kids waiting on Santa, so get your act together and get out there.. you'll be fine..

...oh.. and on second thought... Mindy, go with him to make sure that he looks the part and doesn't fall apart on me."

"Sure thing, Mr. Struthers!" she laughed excitedly, "this is going to be great!"

She paused.. "you know, Mr. Struthers, Marvin is going to need some help.. I really think I need to be one of Santa's Elves this year... is that ok?"

"Sure, whatever, just make sure he gets there on time!"

"Awesome! C'mon, Marvin! You've got to save Christmas!" she laughed at him.

Mindy practically dragged his ass all the way to the locker room. Soon as they were out of sight of the kiosk she started texting all of her friends to tell them how hilarious this was going to be and how Marvin was going to be the new Big Man.

Minutes later, they opened Carl's locker to find his big fluffy Santa suit waiting for him. They both were amazed. It was in perfect shape and was so clean that it almost seemed to glow.

"Wow," she mused, "I guess Carl took his job seriously.. this thing looks like a million bucks!"

After much shoving and cajoling, Marvin stood there wearing the over-sized jacket in front of the mirror - a look of pure terror on his face.

"I look ridiculous!" he whined.

"Oh shut up," Mindy giggled, "you look just fine, you big lunk!.. you just need me to work my magic. Come over here and sit down."

Within a short while, using the makeup bag and beard that they had found in the locker, Mindy had somehow transformed his young face into a decent looking facsimile. She seemed very intimate during the process.. constantly pressing her body up against him as she worked. She left him to finish putting on the outfit and figuring out how to stuff his jacket so that he didn't look so skinny. He sat down, in front of the mirror, in disbelief of what was happening. He closed his eyes.

"Santa..," he said to quietly to himself, "I know you are just a bunch of B.S., but if you can hear me.. you need save my ass from this nightmare."

The suit seemed to twitch on his body - and a glimmer ran through it like glitter, and for the first time, he noticed something glowing under the white cuff of the red jacket. He flipped it up to see what looked like the letter "T" being embroidered by an invisible force in golden thread onto the red sleeve. He watched in amazement as the thread quickly formed the following sentence..

The power of Christmas is in you.

Mindy coming in behind him made him look up, but when he looked back down the writing was gone.

Where did it go and what the hell does that mean? He blinked and rubbed his eyes. He was so nervous he was imagining things.

"So.. what do you think", she said as she came in the room.

He turned to look at an amazing transformation. The make-up had somehow enhanced her face, making her quite stunning... even hot! He found himself, staring with his mouth open. The little elf coat hugged her figure and enhanced her sexy candy-striped legs. He never realized how attractive she was. If not for the lack of bosom, she would be perfect.

With a quick skip, she jumped up on his lap and put her arms around his neck.

"So, Santa.. do I get to go first? .. and close your mouth, Marvin, it's not polite to stare" she giggled and winked, licking her glossy lips.

He felt himself getting hard from her closeness. "Uh.. what do you mean?" he asked nervously.

"Oh Come on, Marvin! You're supposed to say 'and what do you want for Christmas, little girl?'"

"Uh... oh.. ok.. wha what do you want for Christmas, little girl?" he stuttered at her in his deepest voice.

"Well that's easy, Santa, I want big boobs!" as she cupped her flat chest. "Unless of course, you think I've been naughty this year.. in that case, I want a fuckin' HUGE set of boobies!" and she emphasized a large space out in front of her chest. Seeing his shocked look, she winked and laughed and hopped off of his lap.

"Wha.. what?" he exclaimed in shock, "this isn't the time to be making fun of me, Mindy. I'm already stressed out enough."

She giggled and grabbed his hand and pulled him out to a decorated door.

"You're on, Santa... hope you're ready, 'cause there's like a million kids out there," and she opened the door to the sound of hundreds of kids cheering as they saw Santa coming out.

"Oh.. and by the way," she spoke loudly over the noise, "I wasn't joking about my Christmas wish," she giggled and winked at him.. then pushed him forward to meet the screaming throng.

OH SHIT! was all he could think.

---------------

All in all, he didn't do that bad.

He was a bit shaky at first, but after a while it seemed to come easier and easier. If he didn't know any better, he almost felt as if he somehow knew what the kids were going to say. It was crazy. And if he focused really hard on the children, he could somehow figure out if the child was a good kid or one of those nasty kids.

In his mind, he started figuring out which ones actually deserved the present they were asking for and which ones didn't deserve shit. Whenever he figured each kid out, he felt like his coat got all warm and cozy inside... almost tingly. It must have been his imagination.

Mindy was awesome! She totally saved his ass. Somehow she seemed right at home directing traffic, pausing the line, doing it all. And for whatever reason, she kept flirting with him like mad, touching him, leaning over and wiggling her ass in that little elf coat/dress/thing. She had never been like this before, but for whatever reason it was helping him keep his cool.

He only froze up bad a couple of times. Once when some of Mindy's busty friends did a group picture. And again when a voluptuous blonde milf decided that she wanted her very own picture with Santa. Her neckline was extremely low and her huge boobs pushed right up into his fake beard. He thought he was going to faint with excitement. As she sat down she slipped her hand down between his legs to rest it on his crotch, which instantly responded to her touch. He could hardly breathe.

He was speechless. But she did all the talking. He had never heard of a Santa-fetish before.. but this had to qualify.

"You know what I want for Christmas.. Santa Baby?" she said softly so only he could hear, "I want Santa to fuck me hard with his massive yule log," and she pressed her giant globes against him and squeezed his package..

With a sudden yelp, he felt her get yanked up off of his lap. Mindy had gotten hold of her other hand and snatched her hard.

"Santa has a lot of Children to see this year, miss!" Mindy spat as the lady tried to catch her balance on her stiletto heels. Mindy's cheeks became red and flushed as she realized what she had done. Marvin wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but he knew jealousy when he saw it.. only.. he had never seen it because of him.

For an instant, he felt like he knew Mindy's mind.. just like the children. She was truly a good girl, and she truly did want to have gigantic breasts.. with all her heart.. and she also wanted something else.. she wanted him. He was amazed. It made him smile and he thought to himself how wonderful it would be if Mindy actually did get her Big Christmas wish.. and damn.. he'd love to do her hard with a massive "yule log". He suddenly felt the coat grow warm and cozy around him.

He blushed as visions of dirty thoughts danced in his head.

Later on in the locker room, he could not help but feel proud of himself.

"Good job, Marvin," congratulated Mr. Struthers, "I knew you had it in you.. well... actually I didn't.. in reality I thought you were going to crash and burn, but, you surprised us all!"

"Yeah, he was awesome!" beamed Mindy, with a somewhat mesmerized look on her face. She hadn't taken her eyes off of him for a second. "I've never seen anything like it, It was like he really was Santa."

Mr. Struthers looked at her strangely, wondering if she was feeling well.

"Well.. uh.. thanks," said Marvin, "but.. I really owe it all to the suit.. "

"Nonsense, my boy," spoke his boss, "as a matter of fact, you just saved me the hassle of trying to find another Santa next year in case Carl doesn't come back!"

"What!?," blurted Marvin nervously, "I.. wha.. I thought it was today only. I have to do it again?"

There was a pause and then Mindy and Mr. Struthers busted out laughing. "You should see your face!" she giggled. Ha ha, he thought as he blushed.

He finished putting things away as everyone was leaving.. but before he closed Carl's locker, he ran his hand across the velvety red sleeve.. "thanks," he whispered and then closed the door.

Little did he know that the Holiday Festivities had only just begun.

Mindy was hanging out by the clock, talking to her friends and she broke off and came over to him as he punched his card. When she saw him, she got that look on her face like before.

"So what are you doing this Christmas eve, Santa?" she mused, curling her brown hair around her small finger and looked up at him with her head tilted to one side.

He was shocked that she was even talking to him in front of her friends off the clock. But after her little spat with the busty blonde, he wasn't so sure what her intentions towards him were. In all reality, he was actually a little nervous. It was kind of stupid, because they talked all the time at the kiosk, but he had never taken her seriously; and based on the way she treated him, he figured she thought he was some big joke. He wasn't so picky that he wouldn't have dated a flat chested girl.. I mean, after all, beggers can't be choosers.. and it had been a long time since he had a girlfriend. His last one had ended in disaster. She had wonderfully large breasts, but she had been snobby and treated him like a piece of shit. The relationship didn't progress very far after they had sex a couple times. But they had nothing in common.

He smiled at Mindy. He never had realized how pretty she was.. but he knew he really didn't have a chance with her.. and she knew how crazy he was about big breasts... it.. it.. it just wouldn't work out. His shoulders slumped.

"After what happened today, I'm going home, getting shit faced with my roommate and playing X-box until I pass out." He checked his phone, "damn, there isn't much evening left anyways.. it's ten pm already." He figured he'd leave out the part where he'd log onto the internet and jack-off to his favorite type of porn.

"Huh. Well, the girls and I are having a little get together at my place. We figured that since you weren't half pathetic today, that we'd throw you and bone and see if you wanted to come?" she said with a funny look on her face.

It was a pretty sarcastic invitation, but he was used to it from her. She was always sarcastic. But there was something else there; her mouth and stance said - I don't care. But her eyes said - I really want you to come.

For a hot minute he was just about to turn her down.. but something inside him changed his mind.. "Sure, why not," he shrugged, quizzically meeting her gaze. "But I'll need a ride, cause you know I don't have a car."

Before long, he was crammed in the tight backseat of a Volkswagon with Mindy pressed right up against him. Today seemed to be a day of close proximity. He may have imagined it, but she seemed to be focused completely on him the whole drive home. It was really nice to have her constant attention.

The party turned out to be fairly decent sized. Each of the girls, except Mindy, had boyfriends that met them at Mindy's house. She still lived with her parents, in their enormous house, but they were in Europe on vacation, so she had the place to herself.

After they arrived and introductions were made, everyone started drinking and partying. Mindy broke off to talk with her friends in the kitchen, but she kept one eye on him the whole time. Marvin felt out of place and found himself looking through their Blue-Ray collection while nursing a beer. He checked his watch, it was getting closer to midnight.

"Hey Santa," she said, coming up behind him and tapping him on the arm, "you want the tour?"

"Sure," he said and she slipped her arm into his and started walking him down the corridors pointing things out. It was nice and he liked her arm in his. Before he knew it they were upstairs.

"And this," she said while turning the knob and opening the door for him, "is my room."

He realized that the sounds of the party were far away and they were obviously alone. He walked into her big room and heard the door close behind him. He turned.

"Can I ask you something, Marvin?" All traces of sarcasm were gone. She stood there with her back to the door, staring up at him.

"What you did back there.. at the mall.. I know this sounds stupid.. but did you "feel" different at all .. you know... like magical?" she asked quietly.

"You know.. Mindy.. I wasn't going to tell anybody this.. so don't laugh at me.. but when I put that suit on, I actually felt like Santa. It felt wonderful, like Christmas was real.. like Santa was real and somehow, I was him for a while." He looked sheepishly at her, waiting for her traditional sarcastic backlash.

She paused. "I.. I know what you mean.. I felt it too. I felt like you were actually making those little wishes come true.. Marvin.." she took a breath, "Marvin, do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked out of the blue.

He was dumbfounded. It took him a moment to realize that she was serious.. and that this wasn't a trick. He needed to be honest with her.

"Mindy, before today, I had hardly even considered you at all.." he started.

She frowned... "because i'm flat?"

"No.. no!.. because.. regardless of your .. size.. you are out of my league," he explained, "guys like me can't get girls like you."

"Girls like me?" she tilted her head and took a step towards him.

"Mindy, you know you are gorgeous. You don't need me to tell you that. I guess I never really paid attention to how beautiful you are because I didn't want to get nervous around you. You talk to me.. sure.. you make fun of me a bunch.. but at least you talk to me.. and I like it. But things were different today.. weren't they?"

"Hmm. But what about my breasts?" she asked pointedly. "You have a big boob fetish and I'm flat as a pancake. Doesn't that turn you off?" she took another step towards him in her high heels, her eyes locked on his.

"Why are you asking me this?" said Marvin, feeling utterly confused.

Suddenly there seemed to be a strangeness in her eyes. "I'm not sure if you're really naive, or just blind?" and a sad sort of expression crossed her face.

He didn't understand.. and he couldn't stand to see her this way... he stood there quietly.

"Marvin.. I've had a crush on you forever, you big dork!" she gushed and then smiled for a second through her glistening large eyes.

His mouth dropped open. He stopped breathing. What? Wait.. what? Is this a joke?

"I just thought.. just maybe that you would like me regardless of my bra size. You're a bit unfair you know? You have no idea how long I've wanted to be bigger.. I can relate to your desires, Marvin. Long before I ever met you I wanted to be busty,". Her lip trembled. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she bared her heart for him to hear.

She took another step closer.

"Every time I see a girl or a friend who has a large chest, I get jealous. I wonder how come I had to be flat? And why did I have to fall for the ONE guy in my life who likes big boobs almost more than I do!"she was warming up now.

"You know why I bring my busty friends to mess with you? It's because I keep hoping that one day, you'll ignore them and look at me instead."

He stood there in shock, trying to absorb it all. Did he hear her right? She liked big boobs more than him? What?

She looked at his face, misunderstanding his shock. "You don't believe me, do you? well look at this!" and she quickly unbuttoned her dress and let it slip to the floor. She stood in front of him in her heels only wearing a little green bra with candy canes on it with matching panties. "See? I can tell you are disgusted."

He certainly wasn't disgusted in the least and he couldn't believe what was happening. But she was right, her breasts were so small, she might as well not even be wearing a bra. However, this was the first time he had really seen her entire figure so clearly. Damn! He could have put his hands around her waist. And her ass was firm but was full and round. Where did that come from? She had the figure of a cartoon Disney princess. This was getting hotter by the second.

BB47
BB47
199 Followers
12