A Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked and then stalked across the room, giving him a great view of her back end, and grabbed something from under her pillow and threw it at him. It fluttered and he caught it in mid-air. In one glance he knew what it was. A big boob magazine.

"What kind of girl fantasizes about this shit?" she asked. "Not about being with one of those girls.. but actually being one of those girls! I've been begging my parents for a boob job since I was 14, but they wouldn't go for it. They think it's crazy and unnatural."

She stalked right up to him and pointed a small finger in his face.

"I'm sick of it, Marvin," she started crying again. "Why couldn't my wish come true?" She moved closer and put her head against his chest, wrapping her bare arms around his waist while sobbing uncontrollably. "For a moment, just a moment, I thought.. " she cried, "I thought that you could change me... today.. you .. you seemed so real.. you made me believe.." He was in shock, and lifted his arms to slowly stroked her soft hair and softly caress her shoulders.

He didn't know what to say, so he said the truth.

"I wish I could, Mindy," he said slowly, "not just for me, but for you.. I don't know what's hotter, a girl with big boobs or a girl who wants big breasts as much as you do. I've never been so turned on in all my life."

She stopped crying and looked up at him confused. "Wh.. what?" she asked.

He slowly lifted her chin and took her face in his hands, "You heard me, my little elf.." he smiled. She smiled back. Somehow, he knew everything was going to work out... and he didn't know why he said it.. but then he said..

"Don't worry, just believe in the power of Christmas," he smiled, and then he leaned down and kissed her deeply.

And simultaneously, the clock rolled over to midnight.

In that one moment, a warmth seemed to rush through both of their bodies. As the clock flipped over to Christmas day, the simple magic of Christmas flooded out across the planet. Granting wishes everywhere - but only wishes actually requested and authorized from a True Santa.

In some places the magic simply changed presents under the tree while changing the parent's memories to match. In some places, it brought contentment or resolution where there was none before.

The magic of Christmas usually only lives in the hearts of the innocent. Very rarely, though, an adult might come to believe in just the right way, at just the right moment...

Slowly, for what seemed like an eternity, their lips parted and she stared up at him, somewhat dizzy and unbalanced, catching her breath. Wow! That had to have been the best kiss in the whole world, she thought.

"But.. but.. I know you," she said, still doubtful "I've spent too much time with you..."

"Uh.. Mi.. Mi.. Mi," he stuttered, his eyes wide as he stood looking down at her.

"You can't ignore your desires. I'll never physically be what you want," she went on.

"Mi.. Min.. Min-dy..," he spat out like an engine trying to start.

"I know, I know," she said, "I'm being stupid.. but you'll see.. at first you'll.."

"Mindy!" he finally snapped as he stepped back from her, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"What?" she said, shocked looking at his eyes. "What? Marvin. What?"

"La...l..look " he pointed, his hands shaking and his eyes wide.

She looked down and screamed.

"Oh my God! .. oh my God!, Oh my God, Holy crap! How did this..?" her voice was shocked and somehow elated at the same time.

Her bra was stretched far out from her body, trying to contain two large, bulging breasts each as big as a softballs and bulging out in every direction. She reached up and began squeezing them and jiggling them around. She squealed in delight and ran directly over to her full length mirror. She squealed again and turned to face him.

"These are real! Marvin, these are fucking real!" she said as she fondled herself. "Oh my God! Do you know what this means? Marvin, my wish came true! Wait!" she exclaimed, "if my wish came true.. and this is really happening.. then.. then that would mean.."

Marvin was glued to the floor. His eyes boggled as he stared at her beautiful breasts, his mind kept skipping a beat. This was so hot, he felt his manhood swelling down inside his trousers. But this was all impossible! Was this a joke? This couldn't be a joke? Was she playing a prank on him? None of this made sense.. .. the only way this could possibly make sense.. was.. unless.. he.. was..

She froze, looking straight at him, eyes wide, "You're Santa!" she giggled, "Holy shit! .. You're really Santa!"

He just stared at her in complete disbelief... uncomprehending.

"Marvin!.. Mar-vin!" she laughed. "Snap out of it!"

She giggled again and bounced right up to him. "Trust me, Santa.. they're real!" she said as she took his hands and placed them on her new breasts. "They're real.. and they feel really good!"

The touch of her flesh in his hands shook him out of his reverie.

"Wow.." he said, "uh.. oh my God.. uh.. whoa.. they do feel nice.. but this is insane.. I remember today.. I remember when you pulled that blonde off my lap, for a moment I felt like I could sense the desires of your heart and so I granted your wish.."

"Yeah," she smirked, ".. we're going to have a little talk about how you were looking at that blonde," she fake frowned.. "oh come here!" she giggled and pulled his head down to hers and their lips met again.

The second time, while his tongue was busy in her mouth and his hands were caressing her breasts.. he felt the second surge of power, both in himself and in her chest.

They both quickly broke apart and stared again at her breasts. "Uh.. oh God.. " she moaned as her eyes rolled up and her back arched a little bit. And then, with a loud popping and ripping, her tiny bra couldn't take the strain any longer and snapped off like a rubber band as her breasts inflated before their eyes.

"Damn!" he heard himself saying.. at the same moment he realized something was strange feeling about himself as well.

She took a step back in total surprise as her tiny hands failed to try and cup her now bowling ball sized breasts that hung perfectly on her tiny torso. The contrast was ridiculous. For a non-boob lover, they would have been mortified and offended by her new size. But for the two people in this room, her boobs were fantastic. Because of her small stature, she now looked cartoonish in proportion.. erotic beyond belief. A million perverted thoughts crossed his mind but for the moment he just stood there and ogled her unbelievable figure.

"NO Way!" she squealed and bounced over to the mirror again. She reached around to squeeze her soft nipples that were now thick as a quarter.

"Ooooh," she cooed from the sensation," now that's more like it!" she celebrated, turning left and right to look at their amazing projection. "Ha! These are sweet! Oh my goodness! Marvin, you've got to feel these things. I can't wait to see what these babies look like in an outfit... Marvin?" she turned around.

Marvin was definitely intoxicated by her sudden development, but something else had also caught his attention.

Mindy followed his gaze down to the obvious bulge in his pants. She got a malicious grin on her face and wobbled over to him. As she got closer it appeared that he had stuffed something huge down his jeans almost to his knee. She wondered if he was trying to be silly, somehow in response to her changes, and had shoved a can of her hairspray down there or something.

"What 's that all about Marvin?" she laughed, but then she saw the scared look on his face and realized he wasn't being silly. Her eyes got wide.

"What in the world?" she blurted, "you're telling me that's REAL?" she giggled in disbelief. "Oh shit, I've got to see this!" and she grabbed his buckle to undo his pants.

He was stunned by her actions. Watching her work, he not only had a fantastic view of her boobs, but was loving every minute of this.. he felt himself swelling.

She yanked hard at his jeans and boxers to reveal the huge anaconda that sprung out in front of her. A gooey string of pre-cum leaked out of the massive head.

"Oh my God!" she squeaked. He was as shocked as she was... she jumped back a little, her massive breasts bobbing up and down, she grabbed hold of them in delight.. eyes wide with excitement. His average 6 inches had somehow developed into a pulsing coke-can thick monster that was well over a foot long.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!" she said as she shook her soft brown hair in disbelief, with both hands still on her boobs, "this can not be your natural size! And I don't remember wishing for this - not that I'm upset - but .. wait a second.." she squinted at him accusatorily, "what did that blonde cougar wish for?!"

He suddenly found himself laughing at the whole scenario. "Mindy, did you just say you're not upset?" he asked with a small smile.

"Well," she blushed, "..of course not," she blurted, "next to big boobs, I almost always fantasize about monster cocks... oh my God, did I just say that outloud?" she blushed even redder.

"Ok.. new update," spoke a smiling Marvin, "you are now the hottest girl on the planet, no competition!" She smiled up at him and their eyes locked as they felt a wave of passion surge through them.

There was a pause as they both stood there blushing, his pulsing pole waving in front of them, with her on her knees staring up at him.

"You know.." she said, as she slipped both of her hands onto his exposed thighs and slid them slowly upwards. "I distinctly remember not only wishing for big boobs, but for a fucking huge set of boobies - if I was naughty". Her eyes were now glued onto his giant summer sausage and she licked her lips sensually.

He was almost shaking in anticipation. The touch of her hands had initiated a whole new level to his arousal. "B... bu... but. .Mindy, you already got your huge set.." he said.

Without missing a beat or taking her eyes off the prize, she slid both hands around the thick base of his cock. Her hands were so small, that they barely overlapped as she took hold. Pleasure ignited within him.

"No, Marvin.. this was my wish, so I set the parameters. When I asked you for just big boobs, these were the size I had in mind," she shook her massive melons back and forth, ".. my "naughty" size is a bit different," she smiled, "and I just noticed something.. you're stuttering, but you're still able to talk to me.. so perhaps I haven't been naughty enough yet.."

And with that, she slid the entire head of his huge cock into her wet mouth with a look of pure craving.

Marvin's legs almost collapsed from the blast of sensations caused by her talented mouth and a loud moan escaped him. As he stepped backwards, she followed along on her knees until his legs hit the bed and he fell back onto it.

Without even pausing, she slid in-between his legs and wrapped her massive jugs around his exaggerated manhood to begin a monster titty fuck while still sucking him.

His mind flared with the intensity and his hips bucked with each slide of her generous boob flesh. It was all too much, she was so fucking HOT, and he couldn't believe how good this felt. He moaned as he felt himself building up to the release. She popped his head out of her mouth and pointed his long cock directly at her breasts, while still stroking it with both hands.

"Uh!.. God!.. yes!" and with that, he sprayed his sticky load all over her giant chest as pleasure blasted through his mind in deep pulses. For a second he thought something was wrong as he spurted. The long rope was not it's normal color, but instead it seemed to look bright white twisted with a dark red color. He wondered if he was bleeding somehow.

The second large gush missed her tits and spurted right into her face and open mouth, covering it with the strange looking sperm.

"Peppermint!" she exclaimed in delight and started licking the stuff off of her face and hands, "you really are Santa!" she laughed.

He continued to shoot a half dozen more times, blowing the biggest loads of his life. The pleasure of the orgasm was like nothing he had ever felt and extremely powerful. When he stopped, her giant globes were drenched with the candy-cane sperm and she smeared it all over them with wild abandon. He lay there winded, but reached up to help her rub her juicy titties. Even though they were pert and bouncy, they were soft and as real as could be. He was really enjoying this.

"Come on.." she said to her chest, while both their hands squeezed and manipulated the flesh, "come on boobies.. I know you want to grow a little more.. uhh.. oh that feels good, Marvin.. don't stop"

But they didn't grow. Nothing changed.

It occurred to Marvin that only a true Big tit lover would want bigger breasts than she currently had. She was already more extreme looking than anyone he had ever met, but yet, such was her mania, and his perversion, that their desire drove them both onward.

"Hmm. I wasn't naughty enough it seems.. " she smiled, and then growled at him. "Hang on Santa, we're going for a ride!"

She climbed up onto him, kicked off her heels and smashed her tits into his face. "Damn, I hope this thing fits!" she gasped as she slipped off her green thong, grabbed his still hard cock, positioned it between her legs and forced it into her tiny little wet pussy.

"SHIIIT!" she wailed as she pushed hard onto him, "Oh God! Oh my God! You're too fucking big!"

But she kept on pushing, and the thick pole somehow worked it's way up inside of her. He groaned with the amazing pressure and started sucking and licking the tender flesh smothering his face. It was awesome. Caught up in the pleasure, she started bouncing harder and harder, forcing his meat deeper inside as she arched over the top of him.

"Uh! Oh! Ga.. uh! Oh God! Harder! Harder!!," she wailed as she impaled herself with his mighty cock that was thicker than her arm. "More! I want More! Deeper! Oh God!" she screamed.

Her giant boobs bounced and danced to the rhythm of her gyrations - slapping him in the face. He alternated between grunting in pleasure and full-force sucking on her giant extended nipples. He felt their bodies come together as his full manhood penetrated her tiny abdomen.. how is that possible? he thought. By all accounts, the head of his super-cock should be up in her throat!

But he didn't have time or leisure to understand the subtleties of the silly "Yule Log" wish he had made. For at that moment, an incredible warmth spread throughout both of their bodies, encompassing all feeling and elevating their pleasure levels to the maximum.

Together, they both cried out as the incredible synchronized mega orgasm rocked their bodies and shocked them to the core. His manhood released a torrent of peppermint goodness many times greater than his previous blasts. Simultaneously his hot little vixen started spraying some strange brown liquid in every direction from her thick nipples. Surge after surge of the massive climax pulsed through them. He laughed and groaned as he latched his mouth over one spraying nipple and quickly realized that it wasn't dark milk.. it was hot chocolate!

"FUUUCK," she cried as tears ran down her face in ecstasy, "Oh My God! Oh!.. Marrr-vinnnn!" she shook from the pleasure.

Then suddenly, there was a burst of warmth and her breasts expanded again, filling up the space between his face and her torso, pushing her further back... she moaned and clenched hard on his pulsing meat. The growth signalled a whole new round of orgasmic pulses which shot thorough their grinding bodies. Her boobs were no longer bowling balls, but now as big and round as pumpkins. From the back you could see them bulging out a handwidth or more from each side of her small torso. He was deliciously smothered in the enormous breastmeat.

As their seemingly never-ending joint orgasm stuttered and came to a stop, he slid his hands up to spread the giant orbs apart to look up at her and smile, breathing heavily, he glanced up to notice for the first time a huge mirror on the ceiling over the bed.

"D... d.. damn!" he laughed, "y.. y.. you weren't kidding when you said you liked them b.. b.. big!.. these things are insane!" and he chucked as he squeezed and started sucking them again.

She was still panting in momentary shock from the entire experience... almost in awe of the enormous mounds that jutted off of her tiny frame. That had been the hardest and deepest orgasm of her existence! Her mind swam from the aftershocks of their pairing and she still didn't understand how in the world she had gotten his entire cock up inside of her body. She looked up at the mirror and almost laughed at the astonishing sight... she would never forget that moment... her straddling his giant north pole, while he liberally sucked hot chocolate from her breasts that were almost three times the size of her head. It looked like quarts of candy cane flavored cum had squirted out of her tight pussy and was all over everything. His pants were still down around his ankles. Marvin never knew what hit him.

They would both have a hard time explaining how she had jumped two dozen cup sizes in one night and why they were both infatuated with each other and the holiday season.. but they'd figure it out.. and one thing was for sure, for these two desperate lovers.. this was the Best Christmas ever.

The End.. and to all, a good night.

12