A Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like hell." Jeremiah said softly. "We've talked about it before. If we ever got the chance both of us were gonna screw that sexy sister of his til she can't walk. No way is he gonna do it by himself."

"Alright then." Kris said then both he and Jeremiah's ex-girl-friend disappeared.

The phone rang in the kitchen and when Lauren answered it there was a long pause on the other end. Then she heard Jeremiah's sexy voice filter through the ear piece.

"Hey Lauren, is Garth around?"

"He just left for the store. But he told me to tell you that he would meet you at the park around one. Guess you two are planning on shooting some more hoops?"

"Or something like that." Jeremiah said wickedly. "Well, I better get going. I'll be seeing you later." He said as he hung up the phone. Lauren shivered at the promise in his voice. Damn when would Christmas Eve come.

Garth and Jeremiah met in the park where the two had played as children. Sitting under the pavilion to get out of the scorching sun, the two men sat in silence until finally, Garth broke the ice.

"So what was so important that we needed to meet at our old stomping ground."

"I had a visit yesterday from a very odd man." Jeremiah said finally.

"Really. Did he call himself Kris?"

"Yes. He caught me in the shower. With Roxy giving me a blow job."

"I thought that you two were quits."

"We are. She was trying to convince me to take her back. No dice, of course. Then this Kris shows up and believe me buddy, some of the things that he said to me. Well, lets say they were rather graphic."

"About Lauren, right?" Garth said softly as he watched some young boys toss the basket ball around.

"Yes and granting her Christmas Wish." Jeremiah replied softly. There was a pause as he waited for Garth to respond.

"Do you think that it is for real?" Garth said finally.

"I sure the hell hope so. I've been head over heels for Lauren for over two years. That's why I keep going through girl-friend after girl-friend. None of them measure up to her. And I don't even mind sharing with my best friend, if it means that I can finally have her." Jeremiah said sincerely.

"You are in love with my sister?" Garth said in disbelief.

"Hard to believe, huh?" he answered before rubbing the back of his neck. "But how do you tell your best friend that you're in love with his sister."

"I'm cool with that, Jer. "

Lauren lay on her side, watching TV in her room. It was the day before Christmas and time seemed to be just dragging. She was rather impatient for night to come. When she had seen Garth at breakfast he had given her a sexy wink before walking out the back door to meet with Jeremiah. It gave her chills just thinking about what was going to happen that night. Or at least what she hoped was going to happen. She wasn't sure how it was going to occur but surely Kris had some special magic that would make it happen, with no one the wiser. She was startled when her mother ran into her room.

"Lauren, guess what?" Her mother exclaimed excitedly.

"What happened, Mom?" She asked, immediately concerned.

"Your dad and I won a weekend in Atlantic City." She cried.

"Really. Wow, Mom, that's wonderful. Why are you crying?" Lauren asked.

"Because it's starting tonight. How can Dad and I leave our two wonderful children alone for the holiday?" Her mom said as she sat down on the edge of Lauren's bed. Sitting up, Lauren wrapped her arm around her.

"Mom, it's not like Garth and I are only 10 years old any more. If you and Dad want to go to Atlantic City and have a good time, then go. We'll be fine here. As a matter of fact I think that Garth said something about inviting Jeremiah over." Lauren added.

"Really, you don't think that Garth will be upset?" She asked.

"I don't think so, but why don't you ask him." Lauren replied.

"Ask me what?" Garth asked from the doorway. Both Lauren and her mother spun towards the door.

"Well, your dad and I won tickets to Atlantic City for the weekend. But we would have to leave tonight and I didn't feel right to leave you and Lauren alone on Christmas Eve."

"I don't have a problem with that, Mom." Garth said before his mother passed him to go into the hall. "I've invited Jer over and we were just gonna watch some movies. I didn't want him to be alone this year with this being his first Christmas alone."

"Alright, if you don't mind, I'll tell your father and we'll get going." Lauren's mother said as she headed downstairs. Garth continued to stand in Lauren's door til his step-mother was out of site. Then walking further into her room, he shut the door behind him.

"Is everything okay?" Lauren asked as she felt the familiar tingle in her stomach.

"Yes." He said with a smile as he sat down next to her. "You don't have a problem with entertaining Jeremiah tonight, do you?"

He asked.

"No of course not. I've always liked him." She said softly.

"And we're going to have some other company tonight also. So you might want to get your rest." He said as he stood.

"Who?" She asked alarmed.

"Why, Kris and Gloria." He stated calmly.

"Kris and Gloria...how did you know?" She stuttered.

"Kris visited me a couple days ago. And he's visited Jeremiah too. He told us about your Christmas Wish." He added.

"Really." She said as she felt heat flood her face.

"Yes. You know all you had to do was ask, Lauren." he stated softly.

"What!" She squeaked.

"Both Jeremiah and I have wanted you since the first time we saw you. But neither of us figured that we stood a chance with a college babe like you. I mean who would think that you would even look at two guys in high school."

"Garth, both of you guys had steady girl-friends when I met you. I assumed that you were spoken for. I don't trespass on somebody's property." A frown crossed her face as a thought struck her. "I'm not going to be trespassing tonight am I? I won't do this if there's a chance that someone else is going to be hurt by it."

"No. I'm between girl-friends, and well, Jeremiah he has his pick of who he wants and..."

"I want you." Jeremiah finished for Garth as he walked into the bedroom. Lauren could barely breath when she felt the impact of having both men in the room with her. She knew that if either of them so much as touched her she was afraid that she would come right then and there.

"Jeremiah." She gasped.

"I hope to hear that at least a couple of times tonight." he said softly as he sat down on the other side of her.

"We've talked this over," Garth stated, "And we don't want this to be uncomfortable any way."

"No, we don't. So if we do anything that makes you feel that way, tell us and we'll stop." Jeremiah added. Picking up her small hand in his, he slowly rubbed his thumb over the palm of her hand. Lauren shivered with pleasure. "As much as we both want you, we don't want to hurt you." he finished before pulling her off the bed with him. "Shall we go send your parents off, then?"

"I guess so." She said then gasped when she felt Garth run his hand over her bottom.

"Garth," She scolded. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I plan on finishing it." He said with a grin.

Lauren was snuggled with the guys when Kris and Gloria arrived. She was laying with her head on Jeremiah's lap and her legs draped over Garth's, watching a movie on tv. Or at least they were attempting to watch it. Lauren was rather distracted by the impressive hard-on that was just inches from her face. Jeremiah didn't seem to concerned about his rampant cock. He just stared blankly at the tv and toyed with a lock of her ebony hair. She knew that Garth was already aroused too. She could feel his erection against her leg. Every so often she would brush her leg over it. Until he finally took her leg and tucked against his stomach.

"Quit wiggling." He scolded.

"Make me." she shot back.

"Oh I will." Garth promised.

"Will what?" Kris asked from the shadows. Garth and Jeremiah glanced over their shoulders and watched as he strode from the shadows.

"She's being a tease." Garth stated as he continued rubbing Lauren's leg.

"Hmm. That's definitely something that we men enjoy, Lauren. Just be careful because turnabout is fair play." Kris said as he leaned against the couch. Turning he winked at both the guys. "Why don't you go upstairs and meet Gloria, Lauren. The boys and I will get comfortable. Gloria said she wanted to talk to you first." Kris said with a smile.

"Easier said than done." Lauren muttered a few moments later as she struggled to get up without hurting either of the aroused men that she had been reclining on. Finally Jeremiah decided to help her.

"As much as I love the feel of you squirming against me, Lauren, I don't want to get racked in the process." He said softly as he gently pulled her into a sitting position on his lap. Lauren whimpered as she felt his manhood press against her bottom. Even on his lap, Lauren barely came up to his shoulder. Leaning forward, he stopped a breath's way from joining their mouths together. When her lips parted with a startled gasp, he slowly ran his tongue along the small opening before gently nipping her lower lip. Picking her up he stood her on her feet. "Now, go." He ordered. Trembling, she obeyed and darted up the stairs.

Jeremiah leaned back, closed his eyes and groaned. Damn she tasted sweet.

"Good lord, son. You about set the house on fire with that kiss." Kris said ruefully.

"You're gonna make her beg, aren't you?" Garth asked with anticipation.

"Who, me?" Jeremiah asked wickedly.

"Yes, you." Garth replied. "I've know you forever. You won't be happy til you make her your slave."

"Could be." Jeremiah said softly.

Gloria opened her bedroom door and rushed in. She was not surprised to see Gloria sitting on her bed.

"Hello, Lauren. Why don't you come and sit with me?" Gloria asked patting the bed next to her.

"Okay." Lauren said tucking a stand of her hair behind her ear.

"How nervous are you about this?" Gloria asked softly.

"Very much. I think I can handle Jeremiah but Garth I'm not so sure."

"Oh sweetheart. I'm afraid that you have it all wrong." Gloria responded.

"What?" she replied as she got up off the bed and began to pace.

"Yes. Garth, the dear boy wants to screw you silly but Jeremiah on the other hand, won't be happy til he enslaves you with desire."

"So that means?" Lauren prompted.

"Jeremiah is going to drive you out of your mind. He'll make you beg until he becomes something that you have to have. And just when you are at your end, only then will he let you come."

"Oh my. He's..."

"Your match in every way, Lauren. So be sure about this. What happens tonight will change your future." Gloria said softly. "Now, Kris realized this after he told you that he would grant your wish. After he met Jeremiah, we decided that it would be your choice. I assumed it might be easier to take coming from a woman."

"So what you are saying is that if I go through with this, my relationship with Garth and Jeremiah will change." Lauren said slowly.

"Not with Garth, sweetheart. With Jeremiah." Lauren thought for a moment then smiled.

"I don't care, Gloria. If this is the only chance I'm gonna get, I'm gonna grab it with both hands." Lauren said softly.

"I don't think that you understand, Lauren." Gloria said patiently. "Jeremiah is your other half. Age doesn't come into play here. It simply is. There will be no Lauren without Jeremiah and no Jeremiah without Lauren."

"So you're saying that we're going to fall in love?" Lauren asked softly.

"Sweetheart, you already half way there. If you do this tonight, you'll more than likely fall the rest of the way. So be sure this is what you want. I won't let Kris send you into this with your eyes closed to the possibilities, no matter how exciting it is for us to actually see the three of you having mind-blowing sex."

Kris stared at Jeremiah and thought about the talk that she was having upstairs with Lauren. He knew that it was only fair to warn the young lady but damn he hoped that she didn't back out. He watched as Gloria came down the stairs. She was wearing a simple green and red velvet robe.

"She'll be down in a moment." Gloria told them as she walked back into the living room. "Kris, if you please?" She requested.

"Certainly." Kris said with a smile. With a snap of his fingers, a large bed appeared in the middle of the livingroom.

"Thank you, dear." Gloria murmured. Walking across the room, she paused by the couch where Jeremiah was still sitting. "And you, Jeremiah," She paused as she waited for the young man to look up at her. "Don't hurt her." When he met her gaze, Gloria realized that with this young man there was no half way business, he was head over heels in love with Lauren.

"I won't."

Lauren gazed at her reflection. She had slipped out of her jeans and t-shirt. Standing in front of the mirror, she critiqued what she saw. She had adequate hips and breasts, the men would have no complaint in that department. Her bottom on the other hand was probably her worst or best feature depending on who you asked. But after the way that Garth had fondled it and Jeremiah had squeezed it while she was on his lap, she didn't think that it would be a problem. Slipping on her silk kimono she ran her brush through her hair and headed downstairs. She gasped in pleasure when she saw the large bed sitting in the middle of the livingroom. Walking over to it she slipped off her robe and slid onto the silk surface of it.

"So who's gonna join me?" Lauren asked softly. She laughed softly when she saw Garth yank his shirt off and hurry over to the side of the bed.

"No need to ask me twice." Garth said as he pushed Lauren back against the pillows. "We're not going to hurt you, Lauren. If it gets to far out of control say "yellow submarine" and we'll stop." He told her before he gathered her wrists in one hand and pulled them above her head. Garth nodded to Jeremiah who had just finished stripping off his shirt. Jeremiah crawled onto the bed by her head and gently took her hands from his best-friend. Lauren gasped softly when she felt Garth take one of her nipples into his mouth. Sitting next to her Jeremiah watched as his friend nursed on both of his sister's hard nipples.

"You like this don't you?" Jeremiah whispered into her ear. "You like the idea of having two men ready to pleasure you any way you want."

"Yes!" She gasped.

"Well, then let us have our fun and you will definitely get yours." Garth said between nibbling on both of her nipples.

Kris watched with Gloria perched on his lap. He could feel the sexual tension that filled the room. The trio on the bed had just started and already he could feel his cock start to rise. Gloria obviously noticed it too. She had already slipped her hand down his pants and was softly stroking his meat.

"Kris, look at them." She panted, already creaming with her own desire.

"I know." he whispered as he sucked her earlobe into his mouth and nibbled on it.

Lauren couldn't help but squirm helplessly against the arms that were holding her in one place. Between Garth attacking her nipples and the subtle attack on her ear and neck by Jeremiah, she was already teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

"Oh please," She gasped.

"Hmm." Jeremiah agreed deep in his throat. Taking one of her hands he placed it on the stretched front of his jeans. She groaned and desperately tugged on the stubborn zipper. "Patience." he whispered. "Just feel how much I want you."

"Jeremiah!" she whimpered as she rubbed his cock through the fabric of his tight jeans. She shivered as she felt Garth leave her breasts. She moaned even louder when she felt him plant a moist kiss on the top of her thigh. Jeremiah watched as Garth spread her legs further apart. He could already see the moisture that was collecting on the bare petals of her sex.

"Damn, Jer, she's already wet." Garth said as he slowly slipped one thick finger into her.

"I can tell." he responded. "Oh, Lauren, you are such a naughty little girl." he told her. "I think she wants more than your finger inside her, Garth." He said as he watched her hips rise up to meet the slow thrusts of Garth's hand. "Why don't you give it to her." He told his friend.

"Damn straight." Garth said as he worked the buttons on his own tight jeans. "Spread those legs wider Laur." He panted as he finally freed his eight inch weapon. She moaned softly as she waited to be impaled on her step brother's hot lance.

"I figured that you would be the first." She moaned to Jeremiah as her step-brother crawled between her wide spread legs. Jeremiah leaned closer to her ear and gently bit it. "I'm much bigger than Garth. I always let him go first. I have a tendency to stretch everything out by the time I'm done." He whispered, then gently pinched her nipples. "Now cum, Lauren." He growled as he twisted them as Garth slammed his cock into her dripping cunt.

"Shit!" She gasped as her orgasm broke over her.

Gloria gasped and drop to her knees in front of her husband. "Tell me what they're doing." she ordered him before she ripped open his pants and took his hard dick down her throat.

"Christ, Gloria. How do you expect me to do that while you're doing that?" He panted as she started to shove her mouth up and down on his erection.

"You'll figure it out." She said quickly before shoving him back into her wet mouth.

Jeremiah watched as her body convulsed under Garth's hard thrusting cock. "Damn that looks hot." He murmured as he lowered his zipper a bit to relieve the pressure building behind his fly.

"It is hot!" Garth gritted between his clenched teeth. "And damn tight." He exclaimed as he tossed Lauren's legs over his shoulders. She squealed as he bottomed out and hit her g-spot.

"Fuck me!" She pleaded as she skated along the edge of another orgasm.

"Slow down, Garth." Jeremiah said softly. "Don't let her have it yet. She'll come even harder if we let it build for a while." he explained when his friend looked at him in disbelief.

"Easier said than done." Garth gasped as he slowed his strokes down. "Why don't you give her something to play with?" he suggested.

"Well, Lauren, what do you think? What do you want?" He said softly as he watched Garth's dick thrust slowly in and out of her.

"You!" she pleaded, trying to free one of her hands long enough to pull his cock out of his jeans.

"Patience." He coaxed before leaning down and covering her protest with a kiss. Lauren arched up and desperately thrust her tongue into his mouth. He growled as he gently sucked on her tongue. When he finally came up for air he freed himself from his jeans and placed her hands around him. "Now stroke me." He ordered. "But slowly." He said when she started to pull on him in jerky movements.

"Why, are you afraid you will lose control?" She panted as he slowed her hands down.

"No." He growled. "I never lose control. I come when I want to. Not before."

Kris growled as he jerked his wife to her feet. Spinning her around he pulled her onto his lap and shoved his cock between her thighs.

"Close them." He ordered as he started to shove his manhood up between her legs. Gloria gasped and jerked as he rubbed across her hard clit. "Now watch." He whispered in her ear as he took her breasts into his hands. "And listen."

"Really," She panted as she moved in rhythm with Garth. "I bet I can make you come before you want to." She gasped as Garth started to loose control.

"Sorry, I can't wait any more." Garth gasped. Lauren's words to Jeremiah had pushed him right to the edge. He took Lauren's ass in his hands and pulled her tight against him.

"You, Lauren are going to cum long before I do." Jeremiah whispered.

"Yes!" She groaned as her body started spasming around Garth. Garth cursed under his breath as he fought for control. Jeremiah may have complete control of his body but Garth was the one that was being milked by a climaxing pussy. As he neared the end, he waited until her pussy stopped gripping him and yanked out of her. Grabbing his throbbing dick he started jerking on it.