A Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it buddy, shoot all over her." Jeremiah growled as he shoved Lauren's hands away from his own throbbing meat.

Kris watched in awe as the young man did exactly as his friend ordered and shot his seed all over the moaning woman. He groaned himself when he realized his own woman was one stroke away from coming herself.

"Shh, honey." Kris soothed. "Just a second." he promised as he pulled her legs apart and lifted her high enough to place his cock under her dripping mound. Then he slammed her down on him with one smooth thrust.

"Yes, fuck me Kris. Just like he's gonna fuck her!" Gloria wailed as her climax slammed into her without mercy.

Jeremiah smiled as he heard Gloria's wails. He was glad that the older couple was enjoying the show but his own neglected cock was now crying for attention. Slowly coming to his knees he gently rubbed he head of his dick against Lauren's mouth. He wondered if she would take him in or if she would shy away like most women did when presented with his cock. He wasn't much longer than Garth but he was much wider than his friend. So blow-jobs were rather few and far between. His little episode with Roxy had been the first time in quite some time that any woman had offered to go down on him. Even then it hadn't been her technique that had brought him to peak, it had been Kris's words and his own imagination that had done the job.

Lauren opened her eyes when she felt the warm spongy head of Jeremiah's cock touch her mouth. Smiling wickedly she opened her mouth and swiped her tongue across it. Rolling out from under Garth's exhausted form she shoved Jeremiah back unto the pillows. Grabbing one, she handed it to him.

"You might want to hold on to this, Mr. Control Freak." Lauren warned.

"And why's that?" Jeremiah asked, not the least bit concerned.

"Because you're gonna need it." When he raised a blond eyebrow at her, she just smiled. "To muffle your screams when you come." she stated wickedly.

"Oh, you'll be screaming before I come, Lauren."

"Really?" She said with a smile.

"Yes because I'll be buried deep inside you before I let loose."

"We'll see." Turning to her step brother, she whispered in his ear. Jeremiah relaxed against the pillows, not concerned at all about their whisperings. Then Lauren turned back to him and knelt between his legs. Nodding to Garth she lowered her head and sucked him deep inside of her mouth. Jeremiah groaned as he felt the first wet pull of her mouth along with her inquisitive tongue. Then he watched as his friend came over and sat down beside him and started stroking his own cock.

"Was it good." Jeremiah gasped as Lauren's tongue ran up and down the sensitive underside of his cock.

"She's so damn tight you won't believe it." Garth said with a laugh.

"I'm glad you appreciate that." Lauren said as she released Jeremiah's meat with a loud pop. "So what do you want to wager that he comes before me, Garth?" She asked before she bent back to the task of sucking on Jeremiah's glans.

"Hmm, dishes for the next two weeks."

"Sounds like a deal." she said the next time that she came up for air.

"What about me?" Jeremiah groaned. "Don't I get to wager too?" He growled. He would admit that Lauren's technique was good but he knew that he would free himself from her mouth long before he got to the point of no return.

"Sure, buddy. What do you want?" Garth asked as he winked at Lauren.

"I want to hog tie Lauren up and screw her til she can't walk." He growled as he moved his hands to her bobbing head.

"Hey I thought that was the plan for tonight?" Garth asked with a chuckle.

"It is but that's not what my wager is about. I want to do that after our first date."

"Really," Lauren murmured. "It would almost be worth losing the bet to have that happen. But not tonight, lover boy. Maybe later you can talk me out of my panties." She said before she pressed his cock against his stomach and gently started sucking on his come filled balls.

"And what does Lauren get if she wins?" Garth asked excitedly.

"To see him loose his control." Lauren said huskily.

Gloria gasped as she continued to ride her husband. Looking over her shoulder at him, she saw his glazed expression. The one that said he was one stroke away from coming.

"Who do you think will win, Kris." She panted as she continued to bounce happily on his lap.

"Who cares," He growled as he stood up pressed his wife face first against the wall. "I know who's gonna come first over here."

"Who?" Gloria moaned as her husband started hammering her ass as hard as he could.

"YOU!!!" He roared as he hit her g-spot and she climaxed good and hard.

Jeremiah groaned as Lauren swallowed his cock to the root. Sighing softly he decided that it was time to stop her and give her a solid fucking. When he reached down to grab her, he was surprised when Garth pushed him back against the pillows.

"What the hell." He asked, surprised. He tensed when he felt Lauren's slender fingers rub across sensitive skin between his ass and balls. He immediately tensed. Holy hell, where has she learned about that!

"Not this time, Jer. Let her have her way. I want to find out if your control is what you say it is."

"It is!" He growled. Lauren moaned happily as she felt him tense his ass to stop her from exploring. Deciding it was time to turn up the heat she crawled out from between his knees and sat with on his stomach.

"What's wrong, Jer?" She whispered as she rubbed herself against his hard stomach. Leaning forward she nibbled on his lower lip.

"Not a damn thing!" He growled. "You know I'm gonna fuck the living daylights out of you after you come, right?"

"Like I said we'll see who comes first," She sighed as she backed up and slowly slid down against his aching prick.

Gloria screamed again as her husband buried his cock deep inside of her cunt.

"Oh yes, you little cunt, take that prick." he growled.

"Turn me around, damn it." She panted. "I wanna watch. You promised me I could watch."

"That I did." Kris said as he carried her over to the bed still impaled on him. Leaning her up against the footboard, he started thrusting again. "Watch all you want." He hissed.

Lauren smiled wickedly when she heard Kris's voice. Looking over her shoulder she saw that he was fucking his wife doggie style while watching her drive Jeremiah insane.

"Oh, look Jer, looks like we've got company." Lauren cooed.

"What?" he said as he tried to sit up. She shoved him back down against the pillows.

"Looks like Kris and Gloria want to watch me fuck you. Mustn't disappoint." She told him as she leaned back and thrust herself down on his cock.

"OH MY GOD." She gasped as pleasure raced through her body.

Jeremiah groaned and grabbed her hips in his hands.

"Son of bitch, Lauren." He growled as she bounced rapidly on him. He felt the familiar tingle in his balls and cursed under his breath. NO way was this little vixen gonna win. If he was gonna come, he was gonna push her over the edge first. "Damn, you're gripping me so tight. I bet that little pussy ready to come all over me." He growled.

"Not yet." She panted. Motioning to Garth, he crawled over to her. "Remember what I promised you." She gasped.

"Yes." He groaned. "Now?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes." she whispered. "Just take it easy." Jeremiah moaned as Lauren slowed her thrusts down.

"If you are trying to get me off, baby, that isn't the way to do it." Jeremiah told her as the urge to come subsided.

"Just wait and see." She said naughtily. "Or should I say wait and feel." She moaned deeply and stopped moving all together. She could feel Garth in position. She knew from the brief talk that she and Garth had, that Jeremiah had never experienced this before. She was hoping that this would be enough to push him over the edge.

Kris almost howled when he saw what the little vixen had in store for Jeremiah. As Garth slowly pressed his cock against her ass, he knew that she was going to make that boy lose it in a big way. Leaning over Gloria, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed.

"Watch, honey, watch what that naughty little girl is gonna do."

"Oh I am." Gloria panted as he continued to pound in and out of her.

Jeremiah knew that moment that he felt the pressure against his cock what Garth had done!

"You cheats!" He cursed. "Damn it Garth did you have to tell her about that?"

"Suck it up, buddy." Garth panted as he buried himself even deeper in Lauren's ass. Then he started to slam in and out of his squealing step-sister. The feel of his best friend rubbing against him, was all it took. Jeremiah looked up at the panting woman who was withering between their bodies and pulled her head down to his.

"You win." He groaned as his cock erupted violently. Grabbing her hips he pounded through the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. And pushed both Lauren and Garth over the edge after him.

Kris groaned as he realized that Lauren had indeed won. Reaching down he rubbed his little wife's clit and pleaded with her to come.

"Come on baby, come with me!" He roared.

"Yes!" Gloria screamed as she exploded with her husband.

The aftermath was unbelievable. Lauren laid sprawled between her step-brother and best friend. Kris and Gloria were still draped over the foot of the bed. And harsh breathing filled the air. Finally, Lauren lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at Kris and Gloria.

"Thank you." She said softly. "It was everything I hoped for."

"No thanks are needed." Kris said. "And the night isn't over. Unfortunately Gloria and I have to go but enjoy your men for the rest of the night." Kris said as he and Gloria slowly righted themselves.

Jeremiah laid under Lauren and marveled at the woman on top of him. They were finally alone. Garth had bowed out and went to bed. Before he had left he had given Jeremiah the thumbs up sign. Toying with her damp hair, Jeremiah smiled up at her.

"Looks like you won." He said softly.

"I guess so." She whispered back. Rolling onto her side she stretched.

"You realize that I'm never gonna let you go, right?" He said as he rolled over and pinned her under him. Lauren looked up at him startled.

"I got my Christmas wish. That's enough. Don't feel like you have to..." She started.

"But I want my Christmas Wish." he said.

"Your Christmas Wish?"

"Yes. I love you, Lauren and I'm not letting you out of this bed til you tell me you love me back." Jeremiah said as he lowered his head to suck on one of her hard nipples.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to persuade me." She murmured as she pulled his head closer to her breast.

"Gladly." He whispered against her breast.