A Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally stole a breath, I slowly leaned forward and felt my imaginary bonds loosen. I stretched my arms and separated my thighs. I turned onto my back and looked up at the tree, watching the lights move in a lazy pattern against the ceiling. I felt the gentle warmth touching me again, but I could tell it was fading. It kept its touch on me for every moment it could, lingering against my skin. After a while the smells of Christmas faded too, but slower than the warmth against my neck. First it was the nutmeg and the leather, then the pine forests and the apples.

After it was all but gone I glanced down at the far end of the couch. Against the arm and mostly hidden from view was a hint of color that I hadn't noticed before. I crawled over to it and pulled out a gilded package that had a note from Tyce to me. I smiled and opened the present. Inside was a white blanket so soft it could have been the down of an angel. He'd always promised me a white Christmas, and it seemed he had found a way to deliver one. I pulled it over me on the couch and watched the tree turn. My eyes fluttered and my head was slipping into sleep. I was thinking back on everything, trying to savor the feeling when I saw a hint of soot at the base of the hearth. In the twinkling light, it almost looked like a boot.

12