A Christmas Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you packed everything you need before we get on the plane, love?" he asked jokingly, knowing she was the best at making lists and packing things. He snickered at her when she made her usual "Trust me" face. Hand in hand they walked into the terminal.

~~~~~

"So, are you sure those pills the doctor gave you will work?" he asked, knowing the relief it would bring being able to make love to his wife whenever and wherever he wanted; without the worry, especially where he was taking her.

"Yes, now stop being paranoid. He said they are 99.9% effective if taken as directed. I've already been on them for months and nothing has happened yet, so just stop with the worrying okay?"

Their plane landed in Los Angeles and they headed to the international terminal. "Where are you taking me, Josh?" Megan pleaded for any clue of their destination.

"You'll find out soon enough," he said as they boarded the plane that would take them to Tahiti.

~~~~~

Once the plane was airborne, the questions began again. This time she wasn't being so obvious about her intentions hoping he'd let something slip. "So, where did you hear about this place we're headed?"

"A guy from work brought his wife here after their last kid graduated from college. He said it was the perfect place to start over again," Josh said with a smirk, knowing she wanted more information than that. "Trust me, sweetheart. The moment you step off the plane, you'll stop all these questions and just enjoy yourself. And me for that matter," he added with a snicker.

"Would you like a cocktail sir? Ma'am?" the stewardess asked about half an hour after they were in the air.

"I'd just like some water, thanks," Josh replied.

"Same here, thanks." Megan nuzzled closer to her husband's shoulder, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep dreaming of what lay ahead.

12