A Circle of Sixes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

I was still amazed by June saying that my grandfather had put his fingers in my mother's ass! I began to wonder just what sort of family I came from.

By this time, we were at the car so I got June inside and she promptly passed out. She didn't come too even as I was putting her to bed. At first, I just placed her on the bed with all her clothing on, but that looked so uncomfortable that I began undressing her. Actually, all of June's talk of whoring had caused me to become something more than just a little excited and I had become eager to look upon her naked form. I stood there for several minutes and stared down at her. There was no doubt. This woman was gorgeous! I rolled her over and undid the buttons on the back of her dress. Then, when I rolled her back onto her back, it was comparatively easy to pull her dress off. Surprise and more surprise. June wasn't wearing any underwear at all! With the exception of her shoes and some thigh-high stockings, she was completely naked! I gulped as I stared at her naked body. She must have had some breast surgery for her tits were like two half-melons and there wasn't any sag to them whatsoever. Her nipples pointed right up at the ceiling and I learned later that she used something to tint them so that they were even a brighter red than normal. Her belly was smooth and almost flat and It led my eyes unerringly downwards to her mound and then to the top of her slit. Her entire crotch area was shaved as clean as a baby's ass!

Gently, I pulled her legs apart so I could look directly into her coynte. Her outer lips were rather puffy and there were drops of moisture glistening along the edges of her slit. There was just the hint of an opening showing inside her coynte lips. My eyes traveled slowly up along her coynte and I gasped as I saw, for the first time, an extended clit! All I could think of was that June had a prominent, 'girly cock'! I reached down and took it between my two fingers. Her clit was at least two inches long and it responded to the movements of my fingers just like a cock! She began to grunt and groan as I continued to slide my fingers along the length of her clit. Her thigh-high stockings not only framed her coynte in a daring fashion, but it made her appearance one of absolute lasciviousness and lewdness.

I reached into my trousers and pulled my cock free. I was hard and I began, 'spanking the monkey'. Then, I saw something that I had somehow overlooked. June had some kind of a red jewel in her belly button! The light had suddenly caught it and it shone really bright. My first thought was, "My God! That makes her look like a harem girl!" This thought made my excitement rise even more. My cock got harder and harder and I felt my orgasm beginning to grow in my belly and balls. Suddenly, I grunted and strained and I shot my jism all over June's belly! Some even landed on her belly jewel! As my orgasm waned, I decided that I would not clean her. Instead, I would let her find it in the morning and that would serve as my request to fuck her. I knew that, just like my grandfather, I wanted to get into her pants. If she didn't agree, well she could just wash it off and not say anything about it and I would have to rape her! But, I was certain that I would fuck Aunt June at the first opportunity! Then it hit me!

If June, what about my mother? I was really surprised at how quickly my cock rose when I thought about fucking my mother!

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12