A City Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cillian pulled back to look into her eyes. Her thick black curls were mussed and wild and her breathing was erratic. He kissed her forehead and she smiled. "I need to use the bathroom." she said. Cillian sighed and reluctantly released her. He watched as Lena slipped from her bed, and walked into her bathroom. He could hear the water running and soft sneeze, which made him smile. The door opened and Lena re-appeared. She smiled at him shyly, as his eyes roamed her brown body, trying to decide what he wanted to do to her next. She sat down on the edge of the bed and Cillian sat up, moving closer to her.

"I have some frozen waffles in the fridge and a couple of eggs, if you like." Lena said. Cillian nodded. "Sounds good." Lena grabbed Cillian's shirt from the floor and slipped it on. She walked out of the room and into the kitchen with Cillian at her heels. Lena pulled two square plates out of the cupboard and set them on the counter. Cillian watched as she grabbed the eggs and waffles from the fridge. As the waffles defrosted in the microwave, Lena began to scramble the eggs. It wasn't long before the food was done, and two lovers sat down at the table. They ate in silence, pausing only to look at each other and smile. Cillian cleaned his plate fast and sat back with a satisfied groan. He watched Lena eat, and grinned. "I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm definitely going to hold onto this one." he thought. Lena finished her food and grabbed both their plates, coming to her feet. As she walked over to the sink and put the dishes down, she heard Cillian's chair scrap the floor and felt his breath on her ear.

His lips grazed the side of her neck and she sighed. Cillian wrapped his arms around her waist and nipped at her ear. Lena groaned and turned her head towards him, touching his lips with her own. She could feel his cock against her ass and wiggled her hips, causing Cillian to groan against her mouth. He pulled away and simply looked at her.

"Shower?"

"Ok."

Lena led him to her bathroom and bent down to turn the water on. She straightened and took off Cillian's shirt, tossing it to him. Reaching into a small drawer under the sink, Lena pulled out a black hair tie and quickly put her hair into a bun. She stepped into the tube and hooked her finger at Cillian, grinning. Cillian smirked and followed her, closing the sheer shower curtain behind him. They kissed as the steam began to envelope them. Lena pushed Cillian back gently and turned to reach for the soap bar hanging on the rack. She began rub soap on Cillian's pale chest, slowly moving down his abdomen to his cock. He moaned as she jerked him a little bit, spreading soap onto his legs. They switched spots, so that Lena could wash his back. She moved her hands in small circles over his shoulder blades and down his spine.

When she squeezed his firm ass and pinched it, Cillian whipped his head around and gave her a pointed look. "Looks like someone wants to play." he said. Lena only giggled. Cillian took the soap from her and began to soap her breasts, giving her dark brown nipples a tweak, causing her to moan. He moved down her soft stomach over to her hips, avoiding the short black curls between her legs. Cillian turned her around, soaping her back and her ass. Placing the soap back on the rack, he alternated between squeezing and smacking her butt, grinning as she moaned. He nipped at her ear and whispered, "What do you want, baby?" Lena shivered as his breathe tickled his ear. She had never felt so turned in her entire life. "Please, make me cum." she said. Cillian grinned and began to tease her clit with his left hand, his right palming her breast.

"More, baby," Lena cried. "I need you." Cillian shoved his fingers into pussy, his thumb on her clit. She moaned louder as she could feel her body start to shake. Cillian moved his fingers faster as she began to cum, screaming his name. Lena slumped against him and he held her steady, gently removing his fingers from her and sucked her essence from them. A moment passed and then she turned around to kiss him. "My turn now." Lena said with a grin. She got down on her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock. Cillian groaned as he watched her lick the head before letting him slide into her mouth. Her sweet mouth enveloped him and he threw his head back in ecstasy. "If she keeps this up, I may not be able to last for very long." he thought. But when her full lips reached the base of his cock, all thoughts of stopping her flew out the window.

He grabbed her head and began to fuck her face, moaning as he hit the back of Lena's throat. She began to gag on his thick cock and moaned, fingering her clit. Looking down, Cillian saw what she was doing her and it made him even harder. He felt his balls tightening and thrust into her face a few more times. Cillian pulled out and shot his cum all over her brown breasts. It was even better than he had imagined it. He watched as she rubbed it into her skin and licked her fingers. Cillian pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the wall. "You are such a naughty girl. What are we going to do with you?" he said. Lena smiled innocently. "I have no idea." Cillian laughed and kissed her nose.

Lena pulled him in closer and they kissed. Cillian sucked her on her neck and grinned when Lena moaned. He rubbed his hardening cock against her pussy. Lena groaned and moved her hips. "Please Cillian." she cried. Cillian moved his lips to her ear. "Please, what baby?" he said. "Please fuck me. I promise I'll be good." she cried out." Cillian flicked his tongue at her ear. "You better." He thrust into her and they both moaned as their bodies adjusted. Lena wrapped her legs around him as Cillian began to pick up the pace. She began to meet him thrust for thrust, feel herself getting closer.

Suddenly he pulled all the way out and turned her around so that she was facing the wall. Cillian thrust into her again and grabbed her by her hair, causing a few curls to escape from her bun. "You're so fucking tight baby." Cillian groaned into her ear. Lena could only moan in response as he continued to pound her. She flew over the edge, taking Cillian with her. They slumped forward, breathing hard. Cillian turned the now cold water off and helped Lena out of the tub. They dried each other off and then stumbled back into bed, limbs intertwined under the sheets.

12