A Class Act...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out a hand and pushed her hair back from her face and stroked my thumb across her gorgeous pink lips. She took my thumb into her mouth and sucked the juice from it, softly massaging the end with her tongue, then one by one she sucked them all in turn, finishing with my index and middle fingers together. I began to orgasm. I dropped the pen and used the fingers still wet from her mouth to stroke my firm clit and pull my lips apart as the redhead kneeled in front of me and opened her mouth. I felt our combined juices running down my face onto my neck and around my earlobes, and I gasped as the climax started to come. I rubbed harder and faster and as I started to orgasm I pulled my pussy open and squirted a stream of my hot juice all over her face, making her gorgeous red hair stick to her pale, freckled skin. As the second wave came I grabbed her hair and pushed her lips against my pussy and filled her mouth again as she pushed open my pussy with her soft lips.

When I finished she leaned over and our lips touched, then as they parted she let a load of warm juice run into my mouth. The class applauded and gave a standing ovation. I laughed and kissed the redhead, who told me her name was Trudy before filling my mouth with her soft tongue.

Professor Adams stood in front of his class and shushed them, and they stopped the noise.

"Now..." He looked around the room. "Any questions on the subject of sexuality?"

12