A Class In Psychology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmberLion
AmberLion
59 Followers

Unconsciously, I began to stroke myself through my pants. More than anything I wanted to free my dick, to allow myself the release that I suddenly, desperately needed.

Haley slipped her hands from between her legs and put three fingers into her mouth, sucking greedily. A thin trail of wetness lingered from her lips onto her fingers. She hesitated just a second, opening her eyes to stare at the juices. A small pink tongue reached out and licked her index finger.

God this girl was ramped up.

I grabbed my cock harder and tried to jerk it through the material but I was only managing to make myself more frustrated. Fuck it, I thought, as Haley's fingers once again found her pleasure center. She moaned again and this time I unzipped my pants and pulled out the steel rod that was waiting. The skin of my cock was electric and I didn't realize I had closed my eyes until there was a sudden gasp.

I opened my eyes, my heart crashing in my chest.

She was looking at me.

3

My heart stopped.

Haley had frozen, one hand covering her breast, the other still between her legs. My cock was jutting out of my pants, my hand gripped around the white-hot rod.

A lifetime passed while I thought of everything that was going to happen to me. Expulsion. Lawsuits. Jail. Castration. Oh man, I was fucked.

Completely and utterly fucked.

So fucked, in fact, that the only option left was to enjoy myself for the last few seconds I had left. So much fear and lust were flooding my system that I could no longer think logically. All I could do was stare in awe at the stunning woman in front of me.

Haley looked at me and then down to the huge erection in my hand and then back into my eyes. Amazingly, the corners of her lips turned up just slightly.

"I take it," she said with a breath, "you are enjoying the view?"

Wait, what? I was dumbfounded. Was this actually happening? Did the woman of my dreams actually like me?

It took me a long time to realize she was staring at me and I remembered I was supposed to say something.

Shit.

I had no idea what to say. Did she want me to be sexy? Aggressive? How do you respond to your teacher when she asks you if you enjoy watching her masturbate? My brain went through a hundred responses but none of them were right. If I screwed up here it was all for shit.

I had nothing.

Literally my brain was blank.

I had to say something.

Anything.

A minute went by. A lifetime.

Please brain, I begged. Just let me show this girl how I feel about her.

Please...

"You...you're beautiful," I blurted.

And in that moment I knew it was the truth. Alexis Haley had always been gorgeous before and now, in the glow of her deepest intimacy, she was positively radiant.

She responded in a way I never would have imagined. Without taking her dark blue eyes from mine, Alexis Haley put her leg back down on the ground, stood up, and, ignoring the dress hitched around her waist, walked up to me. Then she gently pressed her lips against mine.

The world dissolved.

She pulled away and then kissed me again. Her lips were like wet satin and I could smell fresh peaches mixed with coconut and the dark redolence of her sex. The combination was more than I could bear.

I slowly pushed her away. Our lips separated with a soft smack and she leaned ever so slightly towards me as we parted. Her eyes asked me why I had separated us and I answered by taking a deep breath, filling my lungs with her fragrance, with the heat of the room, with everything. I let it out and gave her a sideways grin. She shook her head and laughed gently.

"This..." she breathed, "This is a terrible idea. Do you know how much..."

This time I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her deeply, our lips mashing together. Her tongue sought mine, wanting to taste me. The peach flavor gave way to peppermint in my mouth. I picked her up, my fingers reveling in the soft, tight skin of her naked ass and she instinctively wrapped her legs around me. I held her for a moment, simply enjoying the weight of her in my arms. She didn't feel light in my embrace or heavy either. No, it was the substance of her that I felt. I was holding her, I was holding this beautiful woman and the strangest feeling came over me. It felt right to held her. Like I was supposed to hold her.

She kissed my neck, raining small kisses like snowflakes along my shoulder and I shuddered with pleasure.

I set her down on the desk and stepped back from her and we simply absorbed each other. I stood with my penis proudly erect, my belt unbuckled and my pants around my ankles. She leaned back on her elbows on the desk, her shirt and bra open revealing naked breasts, her black skirt crumpled around her waist, her legs apart, the thin coral pink lips of her pussy prominently on display.

I looked at her and she looked at me and suddenly the whole thing was so amazing, so ridiculous and so impossible that I couldn't help but laugh. Then she was laughing too.

Haley leaned forward and curled her finger, making the come-here gesture and I went to her. She pushed her hips up to the edge of the desk and then lifted both legs until her ankles rested on my shoulders. I watched her close her eyes, waiting for me.

I realized I wanted her to wait. I began to kneel. When Haley felt her legs lowering, she opened her eyes, looking up with a sleepy but curious and slightly amused expression. A moment later they snapped wide as I took a deep taste of her pussy. I licked upwards from the bottom of her lips, dipping deep into the nectar of her honey and dragging my tongue upwards and settling right under the edge of her clitoris. She tasted like cloves here too. Cloves and arousal. I tasted her again and then again.

Haley moaned loudly. I gently sucked one of her thin pink outer lips and then the other. She curved her feet and rested them lightly on my shoulders. When I pulled away for a moment to look at her she shook her head reprovingly and flexed her calves, pulled me back towards her swollen mound. I held my ground and grinned back evilly.

"Kinda pushy aren't you?" I said.

"Mmmm mmm," she said, shaking her head. Then, somehow, she had slipped both hands around the back of my neck and pulled my tongue towards her clitoris.

I figured I could argue at this point. Make life even more difficult for her. Say no. Resist. But then I had an even better idea. I would take her to the edge but not let her come. Oh yeah, I thought. Torture. I would make her beg for it.

Perfect.

I let her pull my tongue to her clit and I fit my lips over it. Haley quivered with pleasure, her hands playing with my hair. Her fingernails lightly traced circles and strange runes on the skin of my scalp.

I sucked in, pulling the sensitive flesh up between my lips. In response, I felt her fingernails quickly sink into my neck. Pain and heat and pleasure all flared at the points of her nails; I couldn't tell which.

"Oh..." She started with a tiny gasp of horror. Both of her hands instinctively flinched away. "I didn't mean...I'm sorry..."

Without moving my mouth, I reached up with one hand and laced the thin, soft fingers of her hand with my own rougher counterpart. I looked deep in her dark blue eyes, squeezed her fingers and simultaneously sucked on her clitoris. She clamped her fingers against mine, her eyes a fury of blue as I pulled her clit into my waiting lips. I took her inside me, over and over, fucking her with my mouth. She clawed desperately for my other hand and the second my fingers found hers she cried out and came.

Well fuck, I thought. So much for torture.

Then I realized her spasming thighs were clamped down on both sides of my head. Her legs were stronger than they looked and I was surprised and actually a little bit worried when my head started hurting. A split-second later she released my head and flopped back onto the table, spent.

It took a few seconds before the circulation returned to my brain. Then again, it wasn't like I was using it anyway. I stood up to admire my handiwork.

4

My beautiful professor was a still-life of post-orgasmic bliss. I was so turned on I could only absorb individual details. Sweat-smeared mascara. Wild, honey blonde hair matted dark to the sides of flushed cheeks. Fingers on one hand playing absently in the air currents of the sweltering room, almost as if conducting a silent symphony. Calves and feet hanging over the edge of the desk, toes on each foot alternately contracting as tiny aftershocks continued to roll through her.

I forced myself to take a mental picture for later. I wish I could have spent an hour just staring at her like this, but the painful rock-hardness of my cock simply couldn't wait.

"Turn over," I told her.

Haley opened her eyes wide, shocked at my sudden aggressiveness. But instead of arguing she flipped over and then slid down so her legs were both on the ground. Bent over the desk, her ass was now obscenely exposed. The bright pinkness of her sex and the darker pink of her star were vividly on display.

She turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder, eyes narrowing.

"What're you thinkin' there, sailor?" she said.

I thought that she might have the best ass in the world.

"I think," I said instead, "that you have a fat ass."

"Fucker," she responded. Then she laughed, reaching back and grabbing an ass cheek. "I know, I know. No matter how much work I do, no matter how much time I spend on the treadmill, it's still a ghetto booty."

I stared, transfixed. She watched me watching her and then took her other hand back and spread herself open, her rosebud crinkling and then expanding. I felt myself, somehow, get even harder.

Without meaning to, I reached out and gingerly touched her flesh. It was hot, smooth, wet with sweat and taut under my finger. I pushed my fingernails in and scratched three wet lines down the curve onto her thigh.

She hissed in response.

I did the same thing on the other side and then, while Haley was processing my assault, I stuck my tongue in her asshole.

"Ahhh FUCK!" she cried.

She let go of her ass and grabbed the edge of the desk in front of her. I reamed her in a slow circle, savoring the taste of her dark musk and the soft clamp-release clamp-release of her star. The muscles of her ass worked involuntarily, shuddering with pleasure and newness.

Clamp-release clamp-release clamp-release.

I sensed, heard, tasted and felt her all at once. It lasted probably ten seconds before I realized what I needed to add.

Clamp-release clamp...

"FUUUUCKKKK JESUS OH YOU OHHHH"

My beautiful professor came again, covering the fingers I had just slipped into her pussy with wetness. She thrust herself backwards over and over at my fingers and my tongue and I held onto her, riding the wave of ecstasy.

She moaned when I pulled my tongue out of her. Still rocking against me, she whispered something that I didn't hear.

"What did you just say?" I asked her, moving so I could see into her eyes. They were on fire now. Wild. It was like looking into a hurricane.

"Do it," she whispered.

I played innocent. "Do what?" I asked, my fingers maintaining a gentle rhythm against her g-spot.

"Shut up...bastard," she hissed, fucking back onto me. "You knowwwww...hhhuuuuuh....what..."

I supressed a grin.

"Mm, you mean, go work on my homework for next week?"

"Nooo! Ohhhh." Another tremor washed over her and she shivered. "Come on baby. Please."

Holy shit. She was begging. The iron bar of my dick was so hard at this point that I was worried it may never return to normal. My psychology teacher, the hottest girl in the school, hell, the hottest girl in any school, was begging me for anal.

I couldn't wait any longer. It was physically impossible.

"You want me to fuck you..."

"...in the ass. Yes. Right now."

"Say it again," I said.

Haley hissed again, this time with frustration.

"Ugh, you ARE an asshole!"

"Say it."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and focused. Her voice was sultry and nasty and exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Eric Hall, I want you to fuck me in the ass with that big cock of yours. I want to feel it in me. Do it. I need it. I need to be fucked. Please."

She was practically mewling at this point.

"You are dirty aren't you?" I said, but I was really only talking with about ten percent of my brain. All the blood was elsewhere. I really almost didn't care anymore what she was saying. All I could focus on was the heat radiating from her core, her center, as I brought my cock up and held it in front of my prize.

"Pull yourself open," I said. "I want to see it."

She did. Her rosebud opened, stretched, shivered closed and opened again.

A thin stream of saliva slipped down from my lips and slid along the crack of her ass. I pointed my shaft at her and pushed. The head of my cock forced its way through until it was almost inside. The sensation of her contact against me was so intense I had to stop. Haley moaned and pulled harder on her ass cheeks, spreading them wider for me.

I waited, savoring the delicious contact, the heat blossoming from inside her.

"More," she whispered, her voice husky.

I leaned ever so slightly and the bulbous head disappeared.

"Ohh huuuuhh," she whimpered, involuntarily clamping down on me. The sensation of her slickened ass gripping my dick like a vice was almost too much. I bit my lip until blood flowed in my mouth. It was still almost too much.

Dear God this was hot.

Clamp-release clamp-release. Clamp...

"More," she whispered. "At least I think I can...?"

"You sure?"

"So...so big..." Haley was breathing heavy now, trying to relax, to accept the violation of her tiny hole. "Okay...go slow..."

I held her hips in each hand and closed my eyes, trying to feel everything at once, trying to memorize her from the inside. I felt myself sinking deeper into her and I realized Haley was doing the moving for both of us.

Her hips rolled in a tiny circle, a mirror of the movement I had seen earlier except this time in miniature.

Flex, roll, twist, release.

Flex, roll, twist, release.

I watched her for what seemed like a million years until I found myself adding another step to her dance. At the end of her circle I pulled out a fraction of an inch and then pushed back inside.

Flex, roll, twist, release, pull, push.

We were like statues, almost. Statues embedded on and in each other. Statues that were torn between permanent, frozen bliss and agonizing, microscopic motion.

Statues slowly coming to life.

Haley whispered something and I didn't hear the words but the push of her ass was clear enough. She needed it deeper. I responded, sinking another inch into the hot velvet of her most intimate part.

"Noo...too much...fuck..."

Damnit, I thought. Too fast. I was about to pull back but Haley reached back and grabbed my wrist.

"No, wait..."

I opened my eyes and saw her gazing up at me. Her expression was equal parts pain and need.

"Alexis..." I said, and a wave of pleasure pressed against my chest. It was the first time I had ever called her by her name.

She bit her lip and her eyes narrowed. It was if she was deciding something. Finally she nodded a fraction of an inch.

"Okay," she said quietly. "Don't stop."

"Are you sure..."

"Goddamnit, fuck me alright?"

Her words hit home. I was being too gentle. I pulled out of her an inch and then pushed back in, the pleasure rushing up my spine.

"MMMMMMM huhhhhhh," Haley cried. I fucked back into her again. And again.

My eyes were clouded with spots as my vision began to blur. I pushed deeper and deeper into her. For some reason my right hand started throbbing with pain and I realized Haley was sinking her nails into the flesh of my palm. Her hips thrust back and all at once I was all the way inside, my cock sheathed completely inside her.

"GODDAMN YOU," she yelled.

I saw tears spilling down her cheeks.

What the hell? I thought, panicking. Something was wrong. I was tapping into something much deeper than I was prepared for and I knew in that moment I had no idea who Alexis Haley really was. The only thing I knew for certain was that this woman was genuinely hurting and I was the cause of it. I was actually hurting her. Maybe more than just hurting her. I started to pull out.

"I'm sorry," I said.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't cause her pain, no matter how good it was. At least that's what I told myself, but when I pulled out of her completely, she whimpered. Then she pushed those amazing legs and that fantastic curvature outwards, just slightly, towards my cock.

What the fuck was going on here? She was hurting, she was suffering, it was wrong and yet she wanted to keep going, wanted something. What the hell did she want from me?

Then I knew.

"Stand up," I told her.

Shivering, she slowly pushed herself up off the desk and turned around so we could look at each other face to face. The intensity in her eyes was as fierce as anything before, but now there was a new note. Fear. She was scared of me. I took a deep breath and told myself I knew what I was doing. At least I hoped I did.

"Lay down," I said. "On the ground."

Haley nodded and as I moved the chair she started to lay on the thick afghan rug facedown.

"Not that way," I said, touching her gently. "Turn over."

She did as I requested, her eyes searching mine silently. She seemed smaller somehow now. Fragile. It was fascinating but I think with the heels that she always wore combined with her ferocious intelligence, Alexis Haley had always seemed larger than life. But in reality she was probably only about 5'2. I had never seen her like this and a new wave of feeling swept over me. Protectiveness.

I lay down on her and she slipped her arms around my sweat-soaked back, holding me tight to her. I kissed her neck and we remained quiet, absorbing each other. My professor was the first to break the silence.

"I want you to come," she said, her voice soft in my ear.

The jolt that went through my body at her words nearly brought her wish instantly. I laughed gently and pushed myself up to look at her.

"Woman, I've been about two seconds from coming for about an hour now. I almost came when you said that."

She laughed and when her chest shook I become aware, once again, of my cock, trapped between the heat of us.

"Good," she said. "Then if I did this..."

She reached down and grasped my cock gently in one hand, the small fingers playing over the rock hardness she found.

"And then this..." She lifted her hips, slid backwards and I felt my pubic bone pressing against her sex, while at the same time the tip of my cock was swallowed by intense wet pressure.

I shuddered and felt my arms begin to give way. I leaned forward onto her and she thrust up against me, burying me in her ass.

"You...huhhh ohhhh jesus...."

I was flush against her, our lips inches away from each other. She held my cheeks in each hand and the softest smile crept onto her face. Her hips fucked up against me and I shuddered again.

"Eric...you...uhhh....hurt me....sooouhh...so good..."

I found her rhythm, gentle this time, her ass tight but insistent against my heat. I followed her, watching her face, her eyes, as they closed each time I penetrated deeper. Her mouth opened in slow, quiet breaths. My brain was lost. I couldn't focus on anything. The pressure inside me was an exquisite fountain. Expanding. Expanding...

"I..." I whispered, incoherent. "I can't..."

I felt her legs wrap around me and pull me flush to her.

"Please," she whispered, hoarse, begging. "Me too.. can't...uhhmm...wait..."

The world turned to colors.

AmberLion
AmberLion
59 Followers