A Class In Psychology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmberLion
AmberLion
59 Followers

A firestorm of red, brilliant and burning, ripped through the universe. Sheets of green. An ocean of blue. Burgundy wine. Fireworks of vermillion, orange, lavender. Sunspots of yellow. A riot of colors in all directions.

I don't know how long they lasted but at some point I became aware that Haley was rocking against me, thrusting and moaning incoherently, her closed eyes fluttering, sweat slipping down dark mascara-laced cheeks.

The aftershocks continued to ripple through us, tiny twin earthquakes rolling back and forth until eventually the earth swayed, slowed and then stilled.

5

"Wow," she whispered.

Her voice was quiet, almost shy. It sounded a long ways away. My eyes were closed but if I opened them and looked at her, I felt certain she would be staring upwards. She would be looking up through the office ceiling and the fading afternoon sky, through the clouds and the atmosphere, up to where the sky was velvet black and saturated with stars.

I felt that way because I was there, too.

I took a deep breath, as if to remind myself that I still had a body.

"Hey," she whispered again, this time in my ear. "Hey, you."

I pretended to snore.

She giggled softly.

"Hey you big heavy lug." She kissed my neck. "You do realize you're slowly crushing me to death here.

My snoring broke off abruptly and I lifted myself up off of her a half inch.

"Better?" I asked.

She brushed a hair from my cheek.

"Mm hmmm."

"Kay." I flopped back down onto her.

"Hey!" she protested, squirming. "No fair. You're too big."

"Was it good for you too, baby?" I asked, smothering her.

"Noooo!" she said, smacking my butt. "It was awful!"

"Not very nice," I said. "I need to find a sweeter girl." Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and rotated both of us until her weight rested on me, her breasts lightly pressed against my chest. Her blonde hair framed a beaming face.

"Mmm much better," she said, and kissed me on the lips.

I pretended to suffocate. "Can't...breathe..." I stammered. "Too... fat..."

"You like it," she said, kissing me again. "You like the big ones. Oh, and apparently so do I."

Haley had noticed her kissing was getting to me. I felt myself hardening again and realized that I was still inside her. What a lovely thought. Her ass was now wet with sweat and cum and as I lengthened, my shaft slipped deeper inside her with no hint of resistance.

"Round two?" she asked coyly, her forearms resting on my chest.

Instead of answering, I reached down and grabbed her hips with both hands, pulling her down onto me.

"Ohhh....."

I pushed her back upwards a few inches and then back down, forcing her ass to swallow my burning cock, which it did hungrily.

"Gonna take that," she moaned, "...ahhh...as a yes..."

She let me control her movements, adjusting herself slightly to make the angles deeper and my strokes longer and sweeter.

When I felt the weight of her chest lift off of me, I opened my eyes and again was rewarded with a rush of pleasure in my heart. Alexis was smiling at me. Her eyes, now a deep blue, danced with delight. She rested her hands lightly on my chest, first tossing her hair back over her shoulders then letting it fall down to brush against my ribs.

I couldn't help myself. I smiled back, a retarded, ridiculous grin - the smile of an eight-year-old-boy.

She shook her head, still smiling, and then leaned down to kiss my neck.

"It doesn't feel," she said, still rocking against me, "...like we're...having sex..."

"You mean except...for my cock...in your ass?"

"Mmm...there is...uhmmm...that..."

She lifted herself back up and then reached down and took my hands, pausing the motion of our hips. She pressed them against the soft flesh of her breasts.

"My nipples," she said, biting her bottom lip. Before she had even finished the word I was squeezing the bright pink tips of her mounds, pinching first one side and then the other.

"God FUCK yesss..."

She leaned backwards and then slipped her legs along mine until her feet were at my hips and then she leaned forward, squatting lewdly over me.

I reached my hands back behind my head and let her ride me, watching her work. She flexed her calves and the taut muscles of her thighs, lifting herself up to the very tip of my cock and then letting go, impaling herself on me. After doing that a few times I realized with a jolt that she was softening as she raised up and then squeezing herself tight around me on the downstroke. Damn, this girl was amazing.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I groaned.

"Like that do you?" she said, flexing even tighter as I pushed back into her.

"S'okay," I lied. I could feel my brain wavering on the edge of sanity. "Not...uhhh...nothing special..."

"Oh. I see how it is."

She pinched one of my nipples and I jerked under her.

"Hey! Ow!" I said. It kinda hurt.

"Oooh, that was fun," she said. Her eyes had a wicked glint. "I felt you shuddering inside me. Did I hurt you?"

"Yes..." I said.

The funny thing was, it had hurt, but now it just kinda throbbed in a warm way.

"Mmm, maybe this will help," she said. She put her mouth to my nipple and sucked gently. My cock responded by jerking inside her again.

"Oooh," she cooed. "Again again!"

This time I fucked up into her as she came down on me. Haley squealed with joy.

"Ohmygod Eric..."

"Ditto on my end."

She lifted up and I pulled slightly down and I thrust back up into her, going deeper than we ever had.

She growled this time and I couldn't help but laugh. Her growl sounded like a little kitten, tough and adorable. I didn't have time to appreciate it because she came down on me again and then again, increasing our intensity.

Soon we were fucking, really fucking, our skin slapping together in an urgent, delirious rhythm. Sweat rolled down her chest and I leaned up to lick it off. I ended up biting a taut nipple, my tongue savoring the hard-pebble texture of her arousal and the faint hint of peaches. She scratched at my back, drawing thin welts of pain-pleasure.

"Harder," she said. "I just...need..."

Without breaking stride, I sat up, grabbing her hips, and crushed her to me. She was making little staccato breaths in my ear and I found myself grunting as every impact sent a shockwave of new pleasure up and down my spine at the same time.

"I.." she whimpered. "God, Eric...I..."

I pushed her away just enough so I could see her face, her blue eyes burning, her pink lips flushed and swollen, her mouth open.

"Alexis." I held her gaze and let her feel the intensity of what she was doing to me. She slowed down just a fraction, trying to concentrate on me.

"Yes Eric?"

"Alexis," I said. "I want you to come for me. I want to feel it."

Her eyes went to slits and she nodded and that was all it took.

"Ohh Godd..Ohh ohh...no so big...can't...Jesus...uhhbastardfucking cockunnnnnngah..."

The words stopped making sense, changing from English to some other language, a beautiful, vulgar babble of joy.

She shuddered so deeply that I slipped from her ass and instantly found myself jetting hot cum across her stomach. Streak after streak sprayed up across her breasts and neck. Still shaking with small convulsions, she reached down, catching two more thick spurts in her hands and smeared my orgasm all over her chest.

It was a dirty, messy, beautiful thing to watch.

As I stared at her massaging my cum into her skin, I almost felt like I had left my body. As strange as it sounds, I'd barely even noticed I had come. Even after shooting my load I still felt almost the same amount of radiating, beautiful energy in my body as I had before.

I had to admit it: I loved being with this girl.

I was grinning again and she saw my smile and mirrored it back to me and then we were kissing. Long kisses with tongues playing tag and short, sweet kisses. We kissed each other's noses, foreheads, cheekbones. Our fingers were touching and stroking each other's bodies, scratching wet nails across slippery skin and caressing everything we could see, everything there was to touch, until we were filled, both of us filled to the brim.

6

Sometime later, I don't know if it was minutes or hours, I was helping her button her blouse when I realized I was thirsty.

My shirt was untucked but I finally had pants on, so I stuffed the tails into my khakis and left the little office to fetch two cold cups of water from the Alhambra machine in the lounge. A minute later I brought two more cups.

Halfway through my return trip with a third round of waters, I stepped back into reality. Somewhere along that little trip, my uber-confident inner-bastard seemed to disappear. In his place was just regular old Eric Hall. I suddenly felt lost.

"Listen," I said, as I set the cups down, "Alexis, I just want to..."

"Shhh," she said. She put her finger on my lips, silencing me. I tried to keep talking through her finger.

"Mbut wha about..."

This time she used her whole hand.

"Eric, no," she said, and this time the playfulness in her tone was gone. "Don't ruin it."

In that moment, I realized what was happening. She couldn't let herself connect to me. After everything we had just experienced, how deeply we had opened ourselves to each other, I did not understand how she could be like this.

When I finally accepted that this was really happening, a small part of my heart died. And immediately after, another thought came to me. I could not, would not let my pain show. If she needed it to be like this, if she needed a man like that, then I would be that man.

In fact, whether I wanted to admit it or not, it was only that cool, aloof, dangerous man that had let me get away with this insane adventure in the first place.

"Okay," I said levelly, trying my best to betray no emotions whatsoever. I finished tucking my shirt in, buttoned the top button of my shirt and turned away to go.

"Hey, wait," she said, grabbing my arm. "Hold on."

I took a deep breath and turned back to look at her, finally composed again. Her arms were crossed and her lips were drawn in a frown, but she still looked completely disheveled and glorious. Every woman looks stunning right after sex and Alexis Haley ten times more. My heart raced again.

"Yes?" I said, trying to suppress the smile that was threatening the corners of my mouth. Hell, I thought. Who was I kidding? Even if I was just a fuck-buddy for Miss Haley I would be overjoyed. Even if this never happened again, I would remember every second of this afternoon for the rest of my life.

"Stop that," she said, and tried not to smile. It took a long time and eventually she failed, ending up grinning sheepishly. "Look man, every fucking time you smile it makes me happy and I'm trying to be practical and keep my distance from you. So just stop being all Mr. Adorable, okay?"

I looked at her and her blue eyes stayed fixed on mine. We didn't say anything for a long time and eventually I recognized what Alexis already seemed to know. We didn't need to say anything. We could just shut up and savor each other.

"Okay," I finally said.

She nodded.

"Okay," she said. "Good."

I kissed her once, just briefly and forced myself to stop. I pulled away from her and walked to the door for the second time.

I was almost out the door when she called out to me.

"Oh Mr. Hall," she said.

I peeked my head back around the door.

"Yes?"

"After looking at your grade," she made a few quick marks on a yellow slip of paper and then walked to the door, handing it to me. "I think you may need to get a tutor."

The paper had a phone number on it.

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. She was hilarious.

"I'll think about it," I said. "Good afternoon, Miss Haley."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Hall."

And, with my beautiful professor's phone number in hand and a song in my heart, I walked out the door of the psychology department.

Son of a bitch, I thought and laughed again.

Maybe I was shy. Maybe I didn't know how to win an argument. Hell, maybe I didn't even believe in evolution. But I knew one thing on that blistering Ohio afternoon in September.

Fucking really is better than fighting.

AmberLion
AmberLion
59 Followers