A Class Reunion To Remember Ch. 4

Story Info
Jon meets a tennis star.
1.8k words
4.39
81.4k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy then proceeded to tell me that she wanted to give me a night of passionate sex. That she felt that if we were to chat for a couple of weeks and get to know each other better she would be ready to make that jump to having sex with me. So I told her that I would definitely keep in touch with her and that as soon as I could I would come back and get the same room and have it set up so she could meet me there. She said great and that it was time for her to log off as she was tired after the intense orgasm that she had and that she hoped to talk to me soon. We said our good byes and I logged off and climbed into bed. I slept like a baby and dreamed of making love to Trudy all night long.

I woke up at about 7 am and got up took a shower and got something to eat at the Denny’s next door and hit the road. I drove straight though till I got back home. It was nice to be home again as the hours on the road can get boring real fast. I proceeded to walk around the ranch and make sure that everything was in order and after seeing everything looked good went into the house and started reading all the mail that had piled up after I left for WI. While reading the mail I came across a bank statement for my San Diego office. The deposits just didn’t seem right as they were always much bigger then what the bank statement showed. I called the office and got the answer Machine. I entered the code to listen to the messages and it told me that the password had been changed. I then wondered what the heck was going on. So I tried calling the business manager of that branch to be told that the number was disconnected. Now I was really getting nervous so I decided that the next morning I better fly up there and see what was going on.

So the next morning I drove to the airport and booked a flight to San Diego. I decided to fly first class as normally even though I have the financial means I normally fly coach. Was I glad I decided to fly first class as there in about 3 seats in front of me sat Anna Kournikova. Now I have never been a big tennis fan, but I always loved watching Anna play, as she was so beautiful. The stewardess asked me if I would like a drink, so I ordered a drink for myself and asked the stewardess to get one for Anna. She looked at me and smiled and went to Anna and asked her what she wanted as I wanted to get her a drink.

Anna turned and looked at me and nodded her head and smiled and ordered what she wanted. She then told the stewardess to come and tell me I could join her if I wanted to as she had an empty seat next to her. I gladly accepted and moved up to sit next to her and introduced myself. She was very polite and we chatted about her Tennis career and I told her all about my business and what I did for a living. She was on her way to San Diego for a vacation and that she was a Charger fan and they were playing at home on Sunday so she gets to check out a game live for once. I explained to her that I was going to check on my San Diego office, as the books were looking kind of funny.

She was very easy to talk to. Not to mention very easy on the eyes. The pilot announced that we were about an hour out of San Diego and Anna seemed to get a smile on her face. I asked her what was so funny and she looked me dead in the eye and said she wanted to join the Mile High Club and she wanted me to help her. I, needless to say was stunned. Here I am sitting next to a young rising tennis star and she wanted me of all people to help her join the mile high club. I told her that I would be glad to help her but how are we going to do this. She said she would get up and go to the bathroom and that I should follow her in about 5 minutes. She then told the Bodyguard that was sitting in front of us what was up and he just looked at me and smiled. She got up and went to the bathroom and the bodyguard stood outside the door to keep any fans that may be on board from bothering her.

After 5 minutes I got up and went to the bathroom area of the plane. The bodyguard then blocked the area from view while I slipped into the bathroom that Anna was in. When I entered my jaw about dropped to the floor, as Anna was already naked and waiting for me. I was about to say something when she dropped to her knees and took my pants down and started to suck my cock. She was very good as she had a technique that was new to me. She would suck on the head like it was a lollypop and she would slowly work her way down the shaft. She couldn’t quite deep throat me but not to many can. I was really starting to have a hard time holding back. Just as I felt like I was going to cum she stopped and told me that I should fuck her hard. I said that I would be glad to but first I had to get a taste of what she had to offer. So I had her sit on the sink area in the cramped little bathroom and got down on my knees to do a little muff diving. Surprisingly there was no muff to be seen. He pussy was shaved smooth, not a hair to be found. But, the thing that surprised me the most was she had her clit pierced. I asked her, now doesn’t that get in the way when you are playing, and she replied to me that it actually feels very good. That if she wasn’t concentrating so hard on the ball she could have an orgasm right there on the court.

So I decide, fine this isn’t the court, but get ready girl cause it is time for you to have an orgasm that you will never forget. I proceeded to start to lick her hot pussy from her asshole up to her clit. I did this for a few minutes enjoying the taste. She had one of the sweetest tasting pusses that I had ever tasted. I started to put more pressure on her clit, as I would pass over it. I then stuck a finger into her hot pussy and started to finger her as I licked her clit harder and harder. She was very tight. I actually had a hard time getting my finger into her and thought, man my cock will never fit in here. She was telling me to lick her harder and faster as it felt so good. I was now starting to suck on her clit and feel that little ring in my mouth; I slowly slipped a second finger into her and started to finger her faster. I was sucking her clit harder and harder when all of a sudden she screamed she was Cumming and I mean she came.

She turned out to be an squirter and it was the best tasting pussy I had ever eaten. I tried to drink as much as I could but she was squirting out too much and a lot ended up running down my neck and chest. She then pushed me away and started to lick her cum off of my neck and chest. I was about to explode just from the thought of her tasting her own juices. I turned her around an aimed my 9-inch cock at her tight pussy hole and slowly slipped it into her. I started out with long slow strokes and slowly built up speed. She was playing with her clit while I fucked her. I started going harder and faster and her moans got louder and louder. She was beginning to get so loud I thought someone would hear us for sure. She then wanted to switch positions.

She wanted to ride me so I sat on the toilet and she straddles me and slowly slid her hot tight wet pussy down my rock hard cock. She started to ride me harder and faster all the while telling me how good my hard cock felt in her tight pussy. I was starting to get very close to Cumming and I told her that if she kept up I would cum deep inside her wet pussy. She looked me in the eye and told me to let her know when I was past the point of no return. I held off for about 5 more minutes and then told her that I couldn’t hold back any longer. But she was right on the edge and I wanted to make sure I came with her. So I held on until she all of a sudden hollered she was Cumming.

I started to cum deep inside her pussy when she jumped off me and go down on her knees and took me in her mouth and swallowed the rest if my load. When we both were finally calmed down she told me that was some of the best sex she had ever had. She then told me the hotel she was staying at and what room number it was so I could visit her and give her more of my cock. All I could do is smile and think, man what a lucky guy. I just fucked tennis pro and she enjoyed it just as much if not more then I did. Her bodyguard then knocked on the door and told us we would be landing in about 5 minutes so we cleaned ourselves off at made it back to our seats.

A lot of the other passengers were looking at us with huge smiles on their faces. They knew what we were up to. So we landed and we kissed good-bye, exchanged home phones and addresses and she was off to her hotel. I could still taste her pussy and smiled and thought, Man I will definitely be visiting her at her hotel.