A Class Reunion to Remember Ch. 6

Story Info
Jon goes back to St. Louis.
1.5k words
4.49
51k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept like a newborn baby after my torrid threesome with Anna and Martina. When I woke up the next morning I discovered I was alone. There was a note on the nightstand from Anna,

Hey Lover,

We are so sorry we couldn't be there when you woke up but we both had a early flight to catch for our next tournament and you were sleeping so good we didn't want to wake you.

Attached to the bottom of this note you will find a couple of rings. They are the rings that Martina and I were wearing last night when we had our fun.

Thought we would leave them for you to remember the night forever.

You have my number so call me so we can get together sometime soon to have some fun. I have never been with someone that could get me off so big before and want to feel you again.

Love and Kisses

Anna K and Martina

I couldn't help but smile and get a huge hard on remembering the sex that I had the night before with these 2 tennis starlets. Some intense action that left me exhausted.

Seen, as I was alone in the room I decide to take a quick shower and shave. I then put on some comfortable clothes, as I would be driving for a while and hit the road for St Louis. I drove pretty much straight through. I made a quick stop at home to check the mail and stuff and hit the road right away again. When I got to my St Louis office I just went straight to bed. After the long drive from San Diego to St Louis it was nice to sleep in a nice soft bed instead of a hotel bed for once.

I slept for almost 10 hours and when I woke up I had to pee so bad that I just jumped up and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, forgetting where I was at for the moment. When I got to the bathroom is when I got a reminder where I was at as Mary was in the shower. She must have had her head under the water when I came in cause she didn't hear me. So I backed out and put on a pair of pants and went to the public restroom in the front of the office. I then went back to the private one took off my pants and as quiet as I could went back in. I slowly opened the door on the shower and climbed in. Mary was washing the soap out of her hair and had her eyes closed so when I dropped to my knees and latched on to her clit with my mouth she about had a heart attack. She screamed and pulled away from me and looked down to see me looking up at her smiling. She called me a son of a bitch and said I need to be punished and told me to get the fuck out now. I could tell she was angry and didn't want to push things and quickly left her alone.

I went and started a pot of coffee and waited to get the ass chewing of a lifetime. Mary then came out in just her robe and apologized for being so short but that I had really scared her. She knew I was there cause she saw me in bed and was hoping to wake me up with a little loving but that I had beat her to it I guess.

We sat down and enjoyed a cup of coffee while she brought me up to date on how the business was going. The whole time I was thinking of her nice wet shaved pussy that was right there under the robe. Just as I was about to make the move on her to get some loving in the buzzer rang informing us that someone was out front. I looked up at the security camera and my cock started getting hard right there. Susan was standing outside buzzing to be let in. Mary quickly went and let her in and told her that I was there.

I was just finishing my cup of coffee while reading the sports section, seeing that the Green Bay Packers were once again headed toward a Super Bowl when all of a sudden I heard a scream. I quickly jumped up and ran to the area the scream came from and stopped in my tracks at the site I saw. There right on the counter of the office was Susan with her legs spread wide while Mary was eating her out.

I quickly let them know I was there and Mary looked up and said, "Sorry Jon, but when I saw her piercing I just couldn't help myself." Seems Susan had done exactly what she had said she was going to do and when and had her clit pierced. I told them, " Is ok, but I think it would be more fun if we went to the back and climbed into the bed."

So we all went to the back and within record time were naked and rolling around on the bed. We ended up in a little circle with Susan sucking my cock while I ate Mary and Mary was eating Susan. We did this for about 20 minutes when I couldn't take it anymore and made the girls switch. I just had to check out Susan's piercing from up close.

So, we switched and I got to see the piercing up close and personal. What a site to see. There right through the middle of her clit was a barbell. I quickly sucked it into my mouth cause Susan to orgasm on the spot. I ate her threw the orgasm while she screamed into Mary's pussy. The scream pushed Mary over the edge that caused her to slip my cock into her throat and I lost it and came deep into her mouth. After we all calmed down a little Mary sat up and kissed Susan right on the mouth. I could see that she had saved some of my cum and was giving it to Susan. I watched the site before me and could feel my cock beginning to harden again already.

The girls fell into a 69 and ate each other to a couple of orgasm's each. Mean while I sat there and stroked my cock while watching them. Just enough to keep it hard but not to get off. I didn't want to waste a load on myself when I had two beautiful women there to give it to.

So, after the last orgasm they shared I quickly got up behind Susan, who was on top and slipped my hard cock deep into her. This caused her to arch her back up and moan out in pleasure. I fucked her hard and fast for about 10 minutes causing her to have an orgasm that squeezed my cock so hard I thought that she was going to rip it right off. I took it out of her and she fell to the side in exhaustion and Mary quickly got up and pushed me over on my back and climbed on my cock and started to ride me. Mary loves being in control so she was in heaven. I love being ridden so I was in heaven to.

After about 20 minutes Susan started to get some of her wind back and climbed up and sat on my face. So here we were, 3 friends all naked with one girl sitting on my cock, one on my face and they were sucking and kissing each other while they rode in their respective places. I lasted about 10 minutes and let them know I was going to cum. They both jumped off me and met at my cock. Mary started to suck on my head and Susan was licking my balls. I lasted about 30 seconds and told them I was Cumming and they both met at the head and shared the intense load that I had.

Mary and Susan then shared yet another load and we all lay back and relaxed, as we knew we still had the whole weekend together and didn't want to wear each other out.

Mary then sat up and with all the seriousness she could give in the mean time she looked at me and asked, "Jon, will you..

Hope everyone enjoys Part 6. I left it open and would love to hear some ideas from the readers out there on how to finish the sentence. I am proud of how my Class Reunion series is doing here on Literotica and if they keep doing well I may even decide to put it in a book. Of course after I hit about Chapter 40….lol. As always feedback is always wanted and welcome. Happy reading.