A Classic Line Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
717 Followers

A week later Tim was out Monday afternoon and when he returned, we made supper on the deck and shared a bottle of red wine.

"I saw Dr. Carlson this afternoon." He said without preamble. "I told him I was having trouble maintaining an erection. He checked me over and said he couldn't find anything wrong but that sometimes all we need is a "kick start" so he prescribed viagra. He said he would speak to you too if you want."

"WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO SPEAK TO ME?" I asked with all too much force, fearing that Tim had somehow told him of my idiocy?

Tim smiled and replied, "Calm down Babe. He said that he would reassure you that sometimes we men, even though the feelings of lust and love are still there, can't get the plumbing to work every time and that you shouldn't feel bad about it."

I'm a lying, cheating idiot, whose husband is worried about my feelings. I don't deserve this.

BUT I'M GOING TO DESERVE IT!

I'm going to be the best wife this man could ever have or want.

That night we managed to fuck! In many ways it was like that first time in the hotel many years ago, without the condom. We were both anxious and when we finally got it done, we were relieved.

Next day, Tim played in the Club Handicap Championship qualifying round at our golf club and after he was done he called.

"Let's get away for the weekend Babe. I'd like to try a new resort I heard about today that's just over the state line in Alabama. What do you say?"

It was like a new start and I was excited but, as we drove to this new resort, that changed! We passed the service center where Tim had seen me that night and, of course, we were heading toward the road to the cabins where I had met Brian. I was alarmed!

Tim seemed not to notice and we drove right by the end of the resort road and, after a while, I began to relax again. Almost two hours later we arrived at a brand new tourist resort over looking a large lake.

Upon arrival and check-in we went for a walk. Tim bought me flowers at a roadside stand and, not surprisingly, there was a vase and some of that powder waiting in our room when we returned. We went out for dinner and dancing and, on getting back to our room, Tim took his pill, then later we made love and snuggled together for the rest of the night.

The next day we played golf then relaxed by the pool for the rest of the afternoon. We had a long and leisurely dinner at a local restaurant that had come highly recommended, then stopped at a nice lounge on the way back to the resort for a nightcap. I was beginning to believe we were going to get through all the trouble that I had caused when . . . the worst possible thing happened.

Brian came into the lounge!

Within moments a whole lot of things became very clear, for right behind him was . . . another Brian!

They were twins. From this distance, and from a whole lot closer than that, as I am ashamed to recall, you could not tell one from the other. One of them, I remembered, was hung better than the other and when one of them spotted me sitting there and poked the brother, drawing his attention to me, I found another way to tell them apart.

The look on one face was evil! The other looked mildly embarrassed.

To my horror, he headed directly to our table and as I started to ask Tim to leave, he was upon us.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Emily and this must be the cuckold, wimp husband." He held out his hand and his face was twisted into a hateful sneer as he spoke, but Tim just smiled and shook his hand.

"Yeah. Well. . . I guess I am. We're just leaving. Excuse us please."

"You can't leave before we buy you a drink and tell you what a great fuck your wife is!" he said, evil dripping from every word.

"Come on Brad. Leave them alone." Said the "other" Brian who had come up behind him.

"Nah. We can't leave. I was thinking that maybe the wimp here would like to watch." Then he leaned down as if to whisper in Tim's ear but said loudly, "She was by far the best fuck of all the women from that office. We'd like to fuck her again and we're going to let you watch. You can even eat her out when we're done! You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Tim turned calmly to face the one we now knew was Brad and said it a very calm but loud voice, "No I wouldn't. Would you PLEASE go away and leave us alone."

"Don't be shy." Brad continued. "Think of your wife. She loves fucking and sucking us and I'm sure she get off having you watch."

Tim repeated himself. "PLEASE go away and leave us alone. We don't want any trouble."

"Why the fuck should I?" Brad growled.

In the softest but coldest of voices, Tim said, "Because if you don't, you'll hurt yourself!"

Brad lost his cool.

"Fuck you!" he said as he grabbed at Tim's arm.

As I had seen him do once before, Tim moved so fast it is impossible to say just exactly what he did, but the effects of it were plain for all to see. Tim slammed Brad's face into our table, probably breaking at least his nose and spraying blood all over it and my blouse. He twisted Brad's arm up behind his back then yanked, hard, making a crunching sound.

Brad screamed!

Tim turned like a ballet master to face Brian who was coming to his brother's aid. He jammed the heel of his hand right into Brian's nose, once again sending blood across the table, then Brian too had his arm twisted behind his back, apparently enough to dislocate his shoulder.

He too screamed and he too was sprawled across our table.

I looked up to see Tim turn to the flabbergasted bar tender and calmly request that he call the police and an ambulance. He then turned to me and gently took my arm and led me to another table from which he requested a glass of brandy for me.

A few people actually came over and thanked Tim. Apparently we were not the first couple to be harassed by the one who turned out to be Brad. When the paramedics arrived Tim pointed at the two now sitting, but laying their heads on the table.

"Over there. Broken nose and dislocated shoulder." He said calmly.

"Which one?"

"Both."

When the police arrived, almost half the patrons in the room told them that they were the aggressors, that Tim had asked them to "please" leave us alone, that Brad had continued his aggressive behavior and that Tim had only defended himself. After a while they took Tim's name and address and told us we could go. Unfortunately, as if all this wasn't bad enough, there was a local reporter there and we later learned there was an article in the local paper about the incident.

Without discussion we went back to the resort and our room, packed and headed for home with me sobbing all the way.

Tim was distant for the following week. Among the few words he uttered was to ask me to stop apologizing.

"What's done is done!" he said. "We need to try to look forward."

It seems that even Tim has some classic lines.

The following weekend Tim asked me to play golf and we ended up in a foursome with another couple we had recently met at the club. Once we were underway it became an enjoyable afternoon and once again I started to hope we could mend the hurt from my stupid infidelity, but that was not to be.

As soon as we were back in the clubhouse there were several people who had heard about the brawl at the lounge in Alabama and wanted to hear Tim's version.

Tim quietly answered that he was sorry but didn't want to talk about it, then, as soon as we could, we left for home.

Over the next two months, Tim, true to his word, did his best. He took me out for dinner, to the theatre, for walks in the forest near our home and even a long weekend in Bahamas. We tried talking through things but it was apparent that Tim was drifting away.

I finally suggested we try living apart for a while, hoping it would illicit some concern on Tim's part. I was shocked to see the look of relief on his face as he immediately offered to get a place of his own.

During the three months that followed, we got together two or three times a month for dinner or a drink, but no amount of apology from me nor kindness from Tim could breach the gap. Seven months after I fucked Brian and, apparently, Brad, I came to the full realization that I had completely fucked up my own life and Tim's and when he suggested a divorce to allow us to get on with our lives, I agreed.

Tim, being Tim, had let the kids believe that we had drifted apart but I told them both what I had done and how far their father had gone to try deal with it. They were both visibly appalled and although they still drop in to see me now and then, we seem to have lost the familial intimacy we once had.

Ronald, our son, who was most hurt when I told them what I had done, was the one to tell me that Dad was seeing Melissa Jameson, a neighbor from the old community where we used to live before we built the "dream" home I now live in. . . alone.

I know Ron was angry and told me that to hurt me. I didn't react, as I knew I had it coming.

I a perverse way I was relieved!

Although I'm not unbiased, I believe that most women would regard Tim as extraordinarily handsome and I knew he could attract the attention of women more glamorous than Melissa Jameson. Although a very nice person, she has always been somewhat "mousey", meek and shy. Not really Tim's type. If it had been one of Carl Moore's sisters, I would have been worried. They are both glamorous and sexy and had already long ago indicated to Tim that they were interested.

At best, Melissa wouldn't be much more than a friend for Tim to talk to.

It occurred to me that maybe this was an indication that Tim wasn't really seeking to replace me. I began once again to dream of a reconciliation.

I was shopping for a new outfit as I expected Tim would probably call and ask me out for a drink or dinner soon. He usually did that about once or twice a month so we could each get caught up on the kids. There was a woman looking through the same clothing rack as me and when she turned, I realized she was familiar but I couldn't place her. She was very attractive and looked to be quite sexily dressed for an evening on the town.

"Hello Em." she said, with a hint of an embarrassed blush. "How are you?"

I tried to place her but could not, although she was definitely familiar and I felt I should know her.

"I guess this is a little uncomfortable Em. You do know I'm seeing Tim?"

Recognition dawned and I smiled and said, "Yes Melissa, I do know that and wish you both well."

"Thanks Em." She said more confidently as she waved goodbye and headed for the cashier.

This was not the "mousey", meek and shy Melissa Jameson I remember. She looked lovely and sexy and seemed much more poised and confident than my recollection of her and as that recognition dawned on me, I began to suspect there would be no reconciliation with Tim.

It's amazing what the attention of a fine man like Tim can do for a woman, to help her look her best!

I have done myself in and hurt a wonderful man in the process. All over seeking a thrill, like skydiving from an airplane.

I wish I knew then what I know now.

Don't tell me! I know, another classic line.

cageytee
cageytee
717 Followers
12