A Classic Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers

That night we danced until the band quit then went home and snuggled together for the rest of the night.

Because of the training meetings and the extra work involved, I was asked to work some full time days, so I agreed to work a few whole days before and after the training week as well as that week. The girls were almost laughable as they tripped over themselves trying to impress Brian. He seemed to enjoy the attention and sure enough, mid way through the week, he invited Ellen to a cabin party for the Friday night following training week.

Apparently this guy goes all out for these nights treating the girls to a private cabin at a resort about 1 ½ - 2 hours out of town.

The following Monday, Ellen returned to work and as I was there still for the full days following the training week, I listened as she told very similar tales to what the other 2 had related. It was either a case of having to live up to the lies or maybe . . . maybe there was some truth to it all!

On Wednesday of that week, my last full day, Ellen and I were returning borrowed and rented presentation equipment and materials and stopped for lunch together. During lunch she continued to insist the stories were true, that he had cum at least 5 times she counted and that later in the evening his cock swelled enough to be noticeably larger. What she added, however, was that once into the sex, Brian got a little moody and his fucking and sucking would become a little rougher sometimes, but that after he got off, he returned to the more likeable man he initially appeared to be.

Needless to say, these stories fuelled some more great times for Tim and I. During one of our bouts while Tim had me on all fours and was pounding away from behind, I spontaneously yelled out "Fuck me Brian. Fuck me."

Playing the role, Tim as Brian, pounded at me and the two of us got off like nothing before in recent years. The force of the orgasm caused me to momentarily lose my balance and Tim and I collapsed in a heap on our bed. Some time later as I regained my composure, I realized that Tim, although looking right at me, was miles away in his thoughts.

"Are you O.K.?" I asked.

"This business of this guy Brian has taken on a lot more significance than I ever imagined." He answered, "Is there some kind of message in this Em? Don't get me wrong. The sex is great, but for me, it is great because I'm with you, even when we get off pretending I'm someone else, but you seem to be more into this guy than any other fantasies we have shared."

"Are you jealous?"

Tim obviously missed that I was teasing as he was giving my question much more thought than I intended.

"Yes I am! But . . . " he added, " a little jealousy won't do me any harm and you, my love are well worth it. Besides, you appeared to be somewhat jealous last weekend at the Moore's garden party when Carl's sisters had me cornered."

That hit a nerve. Those two women weren't much older than our daughter and both recently divorced and both giving Tim a "come on" that the Pope would have had trouble not responding to. Damn right. It pissed me off!

"Touché!" I answered. "I suppose I'm pleased that you care enough to be jealous but somehow I wish you weren't about this. You know I've never had anyone but you and I have nothing to compare you to. I cannot imagine anyone being anywhere near as good. I've listened to girlfriends talk about their boyfriend's and husbands for years and, if their descriptions are even close, you are far better than the best of their men and, better or not, you're the one I love and the only one I want to love."

"Tim, I do love you more than I know how to say but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being curious about what being with someone like Brian would be like!"

A pained look passed over Tim's face but he covered it well and in moments it was gone, replaced by that pensive look once again.

I continued, "Tim, we've read the stories and surely you must know that there are people who separate sex from love."

"No doubt," he answered, "but I'm afraid I may not be one of them. It was important to me to appreciate and respect your faithfulness when I was away. I never questioned it and I'm not questioning it now, but it remains important to me even though I've told you I was not faithful! I don't want to try to make excuses Em but those times over there were awful and people, including me, did things no "normal" person would do. I'm sure I'm not one of those guys who gets off on knowing his wife fucks other men and I sure as hell don't want to watch it or even hear about it."

He looked at me with an intensely serious expression on his face "I'm not sure what just happened Em, but I do know I love you and I do feel you've got a bee in your bonnet over this guy. I can only tell you I have no idea how I would handle it if you decided to act on it, other than to promise to try to get past it."

I have no idea why, but it somehow became important to me to convince Tim that no matter how sexy or sexually talented someone else may be, I only loved and wanted him and only him. Anything else I would do would not amount to much more than a physical thrill. . . . like skydiving!

Maybe I was just looking for a way to fuck a guy like Brian and keep a husband like Tim!

No matter. I wasn't about to do anything like that anyway.

At least, I didn't think I was!

I finished that extra time assignment and our lives went on. Those months were among the best we spent together, golfing, traveling to exotic places and rediscovering each other's sexuality. I think I read somewhere that Freud said that the only real sexual perversion among humans, was no sex at all.

Well, by Freud's standards, we sure as hell weren't perverted!

I was surprised and more than delighted at Tim's imagination, and sometimes a little shocked at my own. Those were great times. Tim was as loving a husband as anyone could ask for. He called from the golf course or the kid's club to ask if I would go out to dinner. He bought me flowers. He must have listened carefully to me ramble on about things I said I'd like to do. I'm sure, that at one time or another, we did them all. An opera, live theatre, a trip to New York City to Ground Zero, a romantic week in the Bahamas, all things I had mentioned at one time or another and he arranged them.

My girlfriends commented on several occasions that retirement looked good on me.

It's amazing what the attention of a fine man like Tim can do for a woman, to help her look her best!

I could not have loved him more.

Roughly 6 months after the last training session at my work, a new one was organized and once again I took on a temporary full time assignment.

On the Friday before the training began, Brian arrived in town. This time, in spite of the three of them falling all over themselves to attract his attentions, he seemed uninterested and kept to business.

Perhaps because I found Brian so sexual, the following weekend Tim and I exceeded ourselves.

On the following Monday I was pleasantly surprised and more than a little flattered by Brian's almost singular attention both before the meetings and during the breaks and wasn't sure how I felt when, later, Ellen explained that, as she and the others weren't getting anywhere, she had mentioned to Brian that I might be interested.

Talk about "being conflicted"!

Now there's another classic line!

That week Tim and I made love with one another and fucked ourselves to exhaustion a total of 5 times by my count and, for recent years and for our age, that was a new record.

On the Friday of that week Brian approached me and in a soft, confidential voice said, "Emily, I know you are married and I understand, happily, but if you are interested in spending a night at the "cabin" I'd be pleased to have you come with me. It does not have to be public knowledge like Ellen and the others have made it. I can keep a secret. It must be obvious to you that I'm not looking for a long term relationship and from what I hear about your marriage, neither are you."

The wide range of emotions that flooded through me at that moment made it impossible to say anything. Flattery, sexual excitement, fear, my love for my husband Tim and many more I probably cannot identify.

Brian continued, "I don't need an answer just now. I'm going to be at the cabin in 2 weeks on Friday the 24th from about 4:00PM. Here's my card. If you're coming, give me a call by the 21st O.K.?"

I dumbly nodded my head and Brian left. I looked around the office and managed to confirm that no one else was there and able to overhear us.

As I sorted through my emotions, no longer being distracted by Brian being right there, my first thought was Tim. I realized that I wanted to fuck Brian! It was flattering to have a handsome young man at least 15 years my junior hit on me like that. His reputation for his sexual prowess was also intriguing, but as attractive as all that was, I felt that if I was going to lose Tim over it, I wouldn't go near the place.

The last of the emotions I realized, was hope! Hope that Tim would trust in my love for him and allow me to go for this "no strings attached" fling. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that, beyond the physical thrill of accepting Brian's invitation, there was a much, much stronger bond with Tim.

What the hell!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Damn it! That's another . . . classic line.

"Tim, can we go out on the deck and talk?" I asked as soon as dinner was finished.

The look of wariness on his face made me want to forget about it, and walk away from Brian's invitation but Tim covered it as fast as it happened and said "Sure." as he headed out the garden door to the deck, his full wineglass in his hand.

I refilled my glass then followed him to the deck and when we were both seated and comfortable I told him of Brian's proposition. I held nothing back making sure he knew that he was the most important thing in my life and that I wasn't going to do anything that would change that. I tried to have him see that it was not unlike him going skydiving.

"Why is spending an evening with this young hunk different than that?" I asked.

"Well, to me sex between a man and a woman is a great deal more intimate than freefalling a few miles from a plane."

"There is intimacy when someone, who loves you like I do, has to suffer through it, fearing the worst while you are falling from that airplane and there is even more intimacy involved, or more correctly, lack of it, if you actually do die and I'm left alone. Tim, I love you so much and I know you love me. What I would do with him would be just a thrill like you got skydiving! It's just sex!"

Shit! There's another classic line.

After much banter back and forth, the desires and concerns were out in the open, but at least we had got through it without hurting one another too badly, at least I thought we did. Tim thanked me for being open and telling him about Brian's proposition and summed it up by saying that I would have to decide what I was going to do; that he had no idea how he would handle it or, if he even could, but that he did love me and he would try his best.

That I did not understand. Tim has to know how much I love him and only him. I believed then and I believe now that what I wanted to do with Brian was to have the same kind of excitement Tim had when he jumped out of that airplane.

What I failed to recognize was, that in this instance, it would be what Tim would believe that would matter to us both!

For the next several days there was obvious tension in our home, something neither of us has seen since long before our kids moved out and I decided once and for all that fucking Brian wasn't worth all this. I decided that as soon as I got home that night, I would tell Tim that I wasn't going on Friday night.

Then fate stepped in!

You guessed it, . . . another classic line.

When I got to work that Tuesday before the cabin date for Friday, there was a note from Brian, apologizing profusely, but he could not make it on the 24th and offering to postpone to the 1st. I checked my calendar to discover that Tim had a seminar that weekend and would be out of town.

Maybe there was a way to find out what it would be like to fuck Brian without hurting Tim!

What he doesn't know can't hurt him!

Classic line! Wow. I seem to be full of them.

When I got home that night I called my friend Irene. Irene and I have been best friends since grade school and she and her husband Cliff live about an hour away. I asked if they could join us for a barbeque supper Friday night and stay over so we could catch up on old times and maybe the four of us could get in a round of golf Saturday afternoon before they headed back home. About an hour later, after checking it with Cliff, she called me back to confirm.

That night I casually told Tim that I had invited them for Friday and that he should reserve a tee time for us for Saturday afternoon at the club. Tim stared for a moment then smiled that wonderful smile I was so much in love with and said no more.

That made my conscience feel, only a very little bit, better!

I've since learned that there is such a thing as "silent lying".

That night Tim went all out. I got a complete body massage (complete meaning with at least two orgasms) and I finished him off doggie style as he mauled both my tits. Friday morning I got breakfast in bed while Tim cut the lawn and generally got set up to entertain our guests.

Spending time with Irene and Cliff was so much fun, I completely forgot about Brian and the coming Friday night. They ended up staying until Sunday. Tim and Cliff seemed to enjoy each other as much as Irene and I did and they got in another round of golf on Sunday morning. When they left late Sunday afternoon we were tired but very, very happy.

Back to my 4 hours on Monday I could not help but be reminded of the coming Friday night and my meeting with Brian. I was experiencing a mixture of excitement and guilt. I dealt with the guilt by convincing myself that I would be doing much the same as Tim, when he was skydiving. It would be a thrill. No one would get hurt. No one would ever know.

Famous last words!

Damn! Another one.

Wednesday Brian called the office to confirm I would be there and I said yes reminding him that this was a no-strings-attached deal and he had told me, "No one will find out." He agreed and reminded me that this was an all-night deal and that, although he was sure I would, I was agreeing to stay the night. Otherwise, it wasn't worth the cost of the cabin.

I agreed.

I hardly slept at all that Wednesday night.

Thursday was worse. I got little or nothing done around the house and I was jumpy as hell. My only respite from it all came from Tim, who took me in his arms and held me before making wonderfully, gentle love with me, then held me again until he was fast asleep.

I don't think I got to sleep at all.

After some necessary shopping on Friday I went home to see Tim off and we made love once again on the sofa before he had to rush off. Just as he did he said something about when he would be home but I was too preoccupied to hear.

(To be continued.)

cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers
12