A Classical Werewolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosamundi
rosamundi
126 Followers

She promptly obeyed, calling his name and dropping to her own knees, before catching her breath enough to tell him she'd only meant to ask if she could start in on thanking him.

"You just did." Hal replied sincerely.

"Then allow me to show some respect and gratitude." Addy sighed into his ear, nipping at it and starting to bite at his neck, traveling downward with all manner of pleasant caresses. "Lie back and relax, love."

Hal's taste, his body hair on her skin and scraping her nipples and his warmth only added to the frenzied need he'd created with his arm, hands and mouth. She sucked and nibbled on his nipples before kissing her way down the smooth crevice between his stomach muscles to lick clear salty drops from the peeking head of his penis. Addy drew his foreskin back with her fist, squeezing as she took the exposed tip into her mouth and sucked gently. Rewarded with an involuntary thrust of his hips coupled with a groan that was music to her ears, Addy ran her tongue around the ridge before sliding her lips down to meet her curled thumb and index finger.

She fondled his balls gently as she continued to draw him in and out of her mouth, slowly building speed and pressure, wrapping her tongue around his length to replace her fingers. He couldn't stop the resulting growls, but if Addy felt fright or even noticed she gave no sign. His fingers twisted in her hair and his balls tightened as he felt himself in her throat. Addy swallowed around him with a moan as her little tongue lapped at the base of his cock.

Hal howled in completion as he felt himself spurting straight down his mate's amazing, tight, hot little throat. He'd never felt such pleasure, or such a melding of man and wolf.

Every goal in his life now faded in comparison with bonding his soul with Addy's forever.

rosamundi
rosamundi
126 Followers
12