A Clean Shave for My Wife

Story Info
Wife gets her pussy shaved & filled by friend.
2k words
4.23
394.6k
66
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about my wife and our mutual desire to allow her to have sex with other men. If this isn't your thing it's ok just move on to something you like. This is a site for sex stories and there are lots of them in all different categories. After all if you weren't looking for stories about sex why would you be reading this? If your deal is trying to analyze the story for some type of moral judgment we hope you enjoy your time doing so. We enjoy all comments you want to leave, we will read them all. The negative comments won't hurt our feelings or inhibit our actions but they do illustrate just how ignorant some people can be, after all we did ask you nicely to move on if you don't enjoy this particular section of stories.

If you enjoy reading stories about MMF threesomes and moresomes then continue reading. We hope you enjoy! We did!!!

*

Late Friday afternoon our friend Steve stopped by for a drink on his way home from work as he sometimes does. My wife Jolene and Steve have a special relationship for those of you who have not read our other adventures. My wife Jolene is tall and tanned and has the curves in all the right places. Friday when Steve stopped by we had already had a couple of glasses of wine and were feeling pretty good. Jolene was wearing a short negligee with a slit up the thigh that just about revealed her pussy when she walked and most often while she was sitting. Steve joined us in the backyard as we sat around the table at dusk enjoying the wine and a smoke. As Steve, Jolene and I enjoyed more wine we asked Steve if he was up for a hot tub as we were just about to climb in. Without much coaxing Steve began undoing his work boots and pulling his clothes off. Jolene headed back into the house for more wine.

By the time Jolene had returned from the kitchen both Steve and I were naked and in the hot tub. It only took my wife a moment to slip out of her satin negligee and step towards us in the warm water. As Jolene stepped into the hot tub Steve mentioned that she had grown her blonde bush back since the last time he had seen her. Steve enjoys a shaved clean pussy while I in turn like a little hair above the pussy in what is called a landing strip. Jolene laughed and told Steve if he wanted a bare pussy it was up to him to shave it. My wife slipped into the warm water and soon the three of us were enjoying more wine, warm swirling water and each other's company in the moon lit night. Several times Jolene would sit up out of the water exposing her beautiful breasts to Steve and I and several times each of us men would sit on the edge of the hot tub with our semi hard cocks poking out in front of us. Jolene made several comments about being such a lucky woman to have two hard cocks at her leisure and both Steve and I suggested she take advantage of the situation to which she just laughed.

Steve and I were on opposite sides of the hot tub with Jolene between us as we talked. It wasn't long before our drinks were gone and I stepped out of the hot tub to grab a fresh bottle for the three of us. As I was leaving the patio I could see my wife moving closer to Steve, moving to the point of body contact. As I came back from the house Steve and Jolene were locked together, standing in the center of the hot tub with the steam and vapor swirling around them. I watched as Steve's hands massaged my wife's tanned ass and in turn watched as my wife stroked Steve's hard cock. I sat down at our table as they continued their embrace, stroking my own cock as I delighted in the site of my wife with another man.

As they broke their kiss Steve asked my wife if she was ready for the shave now. Smiling her sexy smile Jolene took Steve by his hard cock and stepped up and out of the hot tub bringing him with her. As Jolene passed the table she reached for my hand and dragged me along with the two of them. We made our way through the house with Jolene still holding Steve's cock and me following in tow. As we climbed the stairs Jolene let go of Steve and he fell in behind her feeling her ass with each step she took. Moving through the master bedroom we made our way to the bathroom where Jolene stepped into the shower and turned on the water. I moved in behind my wife as Steve took a position in front of her. The water was cascading over the three of us as Jolene handed Steve her razor and told him to get to work.

While holding my wife's supple breasts in my hands and pressing my hard cock into the slit of her ass I watched as our friend Steve lathered up her blonde pussy. With the razor in his hand he delicately and slowly removed the hair from my wife's beautiful pussy. Starting at the top and working his way down to her luscious labia he cleaned every hair from her, leaving her completely shaved and glistening in the hot water. With his hands he rubbed her pussy while washing away the soapy water. His hands were soon replaced by his face as his tongue found my wife's clit, licking up and down and then sucking it into his mouth. While he continued licking my wife's pussy he slid one then two fingers into her now juicy box. I was kissing her neck and fondling her breasts while watching our friend give oral pleasure to my wife. The shower was cascading over my wife's beautiful tits as Steve continued finger fucking her and licking her clit.

My wife said she needed to be fucked and fucked good right away as she turned and offered her ass to our friend Steve. With the shower falling on her back I watched as our friend slid his cock into my wife's pussy while grabbing her by the hips. Jolene muffled her moans by taking my cock in her mouth while holding onto my thighs. Holding my wife's head in my hands as I pumped my hard cock into her mouth I smiled at Steve as he continued long deep strokes into her pussy. It wasn't long before I could feel myself starting to cum in my wife's mouth and she took every drop she could as I unloaded and held her face close to my dick. Steve was still fucking her and Jolene was becoming more vocal with each of his thrusts. As my cock softened and slipped from my wife's mouth I could hear Steve's breathing become more strained. As Jolene reached between her legs and began fondling our friend's nuts he started cumming deep in my wife's pussy. Each of Steve's thrusts was met by one of Jolene's. I was holding my wife up by her arms as our friend continued fucking her from behind. It wasn't long before my wife's orgasm joined with our friend Steve's as she took each of his thrusts while he pumped her pussy full of cum.

Jolene straightened up and gave me a long slow kiss; I could taste my own cum on her lips. Turning toward Steve she pressed her body close to his and began kissing him very passionately. Pressing against my wife's back I slipped one hand down between Jolene and Steve until I found her freshly fucked naked pussy. While Jolene and Steve continued kissing Jolene whispered back to me to lick her pussy. As my wife spread her legs I slipped down in the shower and between her legs. Looking up I could see her swollen pussy and my wife and Steve kissing beyond her hard nipples and supple breasts. Placing my face to her naked pussy I began by licking her pussy then moving to sucking her clit and pussy lips. My mouth was a mixture of my wife's cum mixed with Steve's as Jolene started grinding my face with another orgasm. I continued sucking her pussy as her legs quivered, her pussy pressing against my face. Next to my face Jolene was pumping Steve's cock back to life as the shower continued flowing over the three of us.

As Jolene gained her senses she turned around and shut off the shower. Stepping from the shower my wife grabbed a towel and headed for the bedroom as Steve and I clamored out of the shower behind her. By the time my wife dropped her towel next to the bed I was almost dry and Steve was not far behind me. Jolene asked me get her a glass of wine from the kitchen as she lay back on the bed with her legs slightly spread, a finger playing with her now clean and bare pussy. As I left the bedroom Steve was crawling up the bed kissing my wife's legs from her ankle to her tanned thighs. I took my time pouring the wine envisioning my wife with her pussy spread wide and our friend Steve with his face buried in her luscious box. I was not disappointed as I entered the bedroom where I found just what I had imagined. My wife laid back, pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers as our friend had her by the hips while licking her naked pussy. I sat the wine down on the nightstand and took a seat in our chair adjacent to the bed.

While stroking my own cock I watched as Steve finished licking my wife's pussy, raising himself up to his knees, revealing his hard cock. Steve moved up the bed and taking his cock in his hand he began pushing the head into Jolene's shiny pussy. My wife for her part spread her legs even wider and pulled Steve's head down to her swollen nipples. As Steve began fucking my wife he raised from her nipple and held himself above her as she once again began playing with her tits. Jolene was panting for Steve to fuck her hard and the slapping noise coming from the two of them just about drowned out their mutual panting and grunting. As Steve began fucking my wife faster I could tell Jolene was on the brink of another orgasm, her breathing becoming quicker and shallower. As my cum started spurting from my cock Jolene wrapped her arms around Steve, holding him tight as he shot another load of cum into her pussy.

From where I sat I could see the cum oozing from Jolene's freshly fucked box and as Steve rolled to his side his cock left behind a trail of mixed cum across my wife's thigh. After several minutes of relaxing Jolene said she was going to take a quick shower and headed toward the bathroom. Steve rolled off the bed and the two of us headed downstairs to wait for my wife. By the time Jolene joined us on the patio Steve had dressed and we were enjoying a glass of red wine. My wife appeared from the kitchen wearing a transparent baby doll negligee with a small g-string panty. Steve and I rose to meet her, each of us taking a moment to kiss her and hold her. Steve thanked us for the wine, hot tub and shower as he made his good-byes. Jolene jokingly thanked Steve for the trim as she sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. As my hand slowly ran up my wife's tanned stomach to her supple breasts we both wished Steve a good night and asked him to stop by again soon. We watched as our friend made his way out the front door, both of us looking forward to his return visit.

If you enjoyed this story please read our other escapades.