A Clean Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

"I need your mouth, Peter," he whispered.

I lowered myself down between his legs and I knelt there as I grabbed hold of the base of his hard dick. I looked up at Mike's face as I gently pulled it towards my mouth. He was watching me, his eyes filled with lust. I reached my tongue out and licked the head, tasting the pre-come that had gathered. Mike moaned loudly and his right hand moved to the back of my head.

"Suck it," he whispered as his hand pushed my head down. The head slipped into my mouth and I clamped my lips around it. I swirled my tongue around as I slowly took more of his shaft into my mouth. I gently sucked as I slowly bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I used my right hand and twisted it around as I slid it up and down the shaft in rhythm with my mouth.

Mike groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck, yeah, suck my cock... faster... yeah, just like that..."

I moaned around his dick and began bobbing faster and sucking harder. I used my left hand to gently stroke his balls. I knew he was getting close by his breathing and the way his hips were pushing up trying to pump deeper into my mouth. Mike's other hand moved to my head and he gripped my head tightly and held it still. He shouted "Fuck!" and I felt his dick pulse and the first jet of come blasted onto the roof of my mouth. My mouth quickly filled with warm semen and I instinctively swallowed. He must have pulsed at least six or seven times in my mouth. I swallowed again before I let him slip from my mouth.

I moved and laid on my side on the right side of his body. He wrapped his right arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I gently stroked the hair on his chest.

"Jesus, Peter, no one has ever sucked my cock so good. You were amazing."

"Thanks," I said quietly.

We laid together quietly for a while. My dick was still hard and throbbing. I wanted Mike to touch it or suck it so bad, but for some reason I was afraid to ask him. I nuzzled my nose and lips into his neck and I pressed my dick into his side hoping he'd get the hint. He rolled me over onto my back and climbed on top of me, pushing my legs apart with his beefy thighs. He kissed me passionately and moved down my neck to my nipples, which he sucked and licked each in turn. I moaned and pushed my hips up wanting him to go down further. He kissed between my pecs, then my belly button. He pushed back so that he was kneeling back on his haunches between my legs. He dumped a tube of KY lube and a box of condoms out of the grocery bag and tossed it onto the floor.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to go all the way yet. I had only done it with my boyfriend and that was after we had dated for four months.

"Mike... I don't know if--"

"Shh," he said and he covered my mouth with his and kissed me. His tongue aggressively pursued my own and I played back. I felt the cold lube being smeared around my hole, I moaned into his mouth and tried to push him away. When his finger entered me, it gently thrust and twisted and quickly found my prostate. I whimpered and relaxed into the bed and let Mike finger me. He was sucking my nipples when a second finger pushed into me.

By the time Mike was unrolling the condom onto his hard cock, all my will power had left me. I let him push my knees forward and put my ankles on his shoulders. He groaned loudly as he entered me and it hurt so bad. I wasn't ready yet. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and bit my lower lip. "Mike... wait..."

"Give it a second... you'll get used to it... I'll make it feel really good..."

Mike stayed still for a moment, then grabbed my ankles and bent forward. My legs slid down and the back of my knees locked around his elbows, his hands planted on either side of me. He began slowly thrusting. I whimpered when he slid past my prostate. He took that as encouragement and began pushing in and out harder and faster.

He was grunting and moaning loudly and the bed was groaning and thumping rhythmically under us.

"Unh... fuck... Peter, you're so fucking tight."

Mike was fucking me hard and fast and I finally couldn't stand it anymore. I reached down and grabbed my dick and began jerking it in rhythm with Mike's thrusts. I got to the edge quickly. "I'm gonna come, Mike!" I panted.

The first shot hit Mike's chest and dripped down onto me. The remaining shots coated my chest and stomach. My contracting and throbbing hole were too much for Mike and he shouted out as he filled the condom with his seed. Mike pulled back and let my legs fall to the bed. He pulled the condom off and tied the end. He grabbed a tissue from my nightstand and wadded the condom up inside it.

He collapsed on the bed next to me and tried to catch his breath.

"I need to get going, Peter. Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

I got up and wiped myself off with my t-shirt, slipped my briefs on and got a clean towel and washcloth for Mike and told him to help himself to the shower gel and shampoo.

I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and sat the table and drank it. Mike came out a few minutes later fully dressed. He looked at his Blackberry.

"I gotta go, Peter."

I got up and walked Mike to the door. Mike leaned down and kissed me.

"I had a good time," he said. "I'll see you Monday morning."

"Okay. Bye, Mike."

I shut the door and bolted the lock. I heard Toby's southern accent outside the door.

"Hey, bub," he said.

"How's it going?" Mike replied.

I looked out the peephole and saw Toby disappear into his apartment.

***

I was worried that Monday would be uncomfortable when I got to work. The development and business analyst teams had a meeting with the VP of IT Monday morning to give an update on our projects. Mike sat down next to me and flashed me a smile. I looked around the room. I was sure that everyone was looking at me and knew that I had had sex with Mike.

When it was my project's turn, Mike gave the update. He said that the project was a month behind before I started and we were now only two weeks behind after my two weeks on the job. He predicted we'd be on track in two weeks. He also mentioned what a great job I was doing and how glad he was to have me. I blushed as everyone clapped and the double entendre did not escape me.

After work, I went to the gym and was changing into my shorts when Toby walked in. He grabbed a locker near me and I greeted him and when he started undressing, I hurried out and waited outside the locker room. I didn't want him to catch me checking him out. He seemed like he was straight and I didn't want to make him mad, or worse, bash my face in.

When he came out of the locker room he smiled when he saw me. He was wearing a tank top and running shorts.

"Ready, Petey?"

"Yeah," I nodded and I followed him to the weights. He said we were going to do a 'top down' circuit, 12 reps with 12 pound weights. He did the exercises with me, showing me what to do, but doing it with a lot heavier weights and more reps. We did back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, then what he called 'core': back lifts, crunches then squats. We then did it all again two more times. After that, he told me to do the treadmill for 20 minutes. I thought I was going to die by the time I got to the treadmill.

Right before the 20 minutes was up, Toby got on the treadmill next to me. "Push as fast as you can for a minute, then slow it down every minute for 5."

I grunted and pushed myself hard by the time the five minutes were up, my breathing was evening out. I hit stop and got off the treadmill and Toby clapped me on the back. I was hot and sweaty and my arms and shoulders were killing me.

"Good workout, Petey."

"Yeah, if you say so," I groaned, but with a smile.

A loud voice interrupted us. "Tank! Where the hell have you been?"

I looked up to see a guy walk up to Toby and shake his hand. His head was shaved extremely short, except for a short mohawk. He had a soul patch and a couple days of beard growth. He looked to be about 6'1" and maybe 170 pounds. He was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and basketball shorts. His arms and chest looked nicely defined. He had three Asian characters tattooed in a line down his right bicep. He had that douchebag jock look to him.

"Dude, I've been busy," Toby said. "I've been working extra shifts at the hospital."

"Who's this?" he asked nodding towards me.

"This is my new neighbor, Pete," Toby said. "Pete, this is Max."

I thought it funny that he introduced me as 'Pete' when he always called me 'Petey'.

"Hi, Max," I said.

Max shook my hand. "Nice ta meet ya, Pete. So, Tank, we gonna go out this weekend or what?"

"Tank?" I asked.

"That's me," Toby said. "A nickname."

"Oh. It fits."

"What, you call him 'Toby'?" Max asked. "Nobody calls him Toby, not even Kristy."

I shrugged.

"I'm off Saturday night," Toby told Max. "I'll call you."

I followed Toby to the locker room and I asked him about his nickname. He said everyone called him Tank except for his Mom. I asked if I should call him Tank instead of Toby and he shrugged and said, "If you want. I don't mind if you call me Toby."

I quickly undressed and showered. I made sure not to look at Toby even though I was dying to peek. After getting dressed, I thanked Toby, said bye and then headed home.

***

Tuesday afternoon I was sitting in my cubicle and feeling a little tired. I got up and decided to go downstairs to the break room, passing Mike's office as I went. He was on the phone and I caught his eye and he winked at me. I smiled and went to the soda machine. I put in a dollar and as I pressed the Coke button, Mike casually walked up next to me. I bent down and got my change and soda and Mike grunted. He was looking down at my ass and I blushed and stood up quickly.

Mike put his dollar in the machine and whispered, "I can't stop thinking about you. Can I come over after work for a little bit?"

"Yes," I whispered back and then headed back upstairs.

Mike arrived at my apartment about fifteen minutes after I got home.

"I can't stay long, Peter, but I just had to have your ass again."

Mike pulled me to him and kissed me hard. I sucked on his tongue before he moved his mouth to my ears and my neck. He pulled me by the hand to my bedroom and we quickly got undressed.

"Where's the condoms?"

I pointed to the nightstand and he opened the drawer and pulled out the lube and condoms he brought last time. I got onto the bed and he crawled on top of me.

"Turn over," he whispered in my ear. "I want to take you from behind."

"Um... I like it better on my back," I whispered back.

"Come on, Peter, just this one time. I want to see your ass."

I rolled over onto my stomach and Mike grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my knees. He lubed me up and unwrapped a condom and rolled it down his shaft. He lined the head up with my hole and pushed the head into me with a pop.

"Oh! Mike! Stop...," I grunted. "Wait, it hurts..."

Mike held still as he ran his hands up and down my back and sides. "Give it a minute... Fuck, you're so tight and warm inside."

I winced and bit my lip as Mike pushed further into me. He slowly pulled back and then pushed in deeper.

"Oh, god," I moaned in pain.

Mike grabbed my hips and began slowly thrusting in and out of me. He gradually built up speed until he was pounding me hard and fast. His body slapped against my ass and the smacking echoed throughout the rooms with his grunts and groans and my whimpers. By the time I was starting to feel really good, Mike roared and thrust into me and came inside the condom. He pulled out and tied the condom off and wadded it into a tissue, then collapsed on the bed. I fell forward and rolled over onto my side next to him.

My dick was hard and needed attention. I nuzzled Mike's neck and took his hand and brought it to my dick. He rolled over, pushing me onto my back. He stroked me a couple times, then let go. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He took my right hand and put it onto my dick.

"I want to watch you," he whispered.

I stared into his eyes as I stroked myself. When my breathing quickened and my body tensed, he looked down at my cock. I gripped his shoulders with my left hand and buried my face into his neck as I quickly jacked with my right hand. I moaned and shot my load all over my chest and stomach. He bent down and kissed me.

"That was hot, Peter."

"Yeah," I sighed.

"I want you all to myself, Peter."

"What?" I was a little bit surprised and confused as to what he was asking. I lifted my head up and looked him in the eye.

"I don't want you seeing anyone else as long as we're together."

That wasn't exactly fair. I mean, we weren't exactly 'together' and he went home to his wife every night, but I nodded and said, "Okay, Mike."

"Good."

Mike kissed me, then pulled me out of bed and we went into the bathroom and took a quick shower together. As were were drying each other off, he told me we were gonna work on Saturday again and if weren't too far behind, we could spend the afternoon together. He hurriedly dressed and then with a quick peck on the lips and a smack on my ass, he was gone.

***

Mike couldn't wait for Saturday. Thursday evening, I had only been home about 20 minutes when he called and said he was on his way home and asked if could stop by for a few minutes. He walked in and kissed me.

"I only have a few minutes," he said. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. He pulled his hard cock out of his slacks and pulled my head towards it. I gripped the base with my right hand and took him into my mouth. I quickly pumped my sucking mouth up and down while stroking and twisting him with my hand.

He groaned loudly. "Oh... Fuck. Just like that, Peter. Keep it up like that and you're gonna get my load."

I kept going at a steady pace and it didn't take him long. After a few minutes he grabbed my head and pumped his come into my mouth. When he started to go soft, I let him go and pulled myself up to my feet.

"Thanks," he said as he stuffed his softening dick back into his pants. "I'll see you at work tomorrow."

He quickly kissed me and left. I was a little taken aback by his abrupt arrival and departure. I looked at the clock and not even 15 minutes had passed from the time he got here.

***

Friday night, I met Toby again at the gym after work. This was our third workout this week. I didn't feel so bad after Wednesday's workout, so I hoped tonight would be the same. We went through our same circuit, but he told me that next week he was going to change it up a little bit. As we were doing our cardio on the treadmill, he asked me about Mike.

"I've seen this guy coming out of your place a couple times now. Is he your boyfriend or something?"

I wasn't sure what to say. "Um... Kind of. He doesn't want me to see other people, but... um..."

"He's married."

I nodded and when I saw the look of disappointment on Toby's face, I had to look away because my eyes were filling with tears. I felt so ashamed.

"You deserve better than that, Petey. That's all I'm gonna say on that."

After quietly taking my shower and getting dressed, I thanked Toby again for the workout and headed home.

***

Mike and I left work Saturday afternoon around 2:00 and went back to my place. We spent time on the couch sitting together and talking about people and work and I told him all about Chris and how I came to move down to Georgia. It felt really nice to be able to talk to someone.

We went to my bedroom and we made love, me on my back with my legs around his butt, he on top with his body pressed against mine. We kissed the entire time as he slowly and steadily thrust in and out of me. When he started to get close, he raised up onto his hands and pumped me hard and fast. I gripped my dick and jerked it in time with his thrusting.

"Oh, god, Mike," I cried as I came all over myself. He grunted and swore and shoved into me. I could feel him pulsing inside me, filling the condom.

We laid together and Mike spooned up against my back and we fell asleep for a couple of hours. I woke up when Mike rolled over onto his back and yawned and stretched. His dick was hard. He saw me looking at it and he pushed my head down. "Suck it," he whispered.

I worked him for good ten minutes with my mouth and hands until he couldn't hold back any longer and shot into my mouth. I swallowed every drop then flopped down onto my back. My stomach growled. It was almost 6:00 and I was feeling hungry.

"Do you want to get something for dinner?" I asked. "Or maybe we could order something in?"

Mike sat up and then pushed himself up out of the bed.

"I can't. I need to get home. I'm already running late."

I sighed quietly. "Okay."

Mike walked out to go take a shower. I rolled over onto the side of the bed where he was laying. It was warm and smelled like him. I pulled the blankets up over me and tried not to start crying. I was starting to have feelings for Mike and it hurt when he left like this.

After he showered, he walked back in and got dressed and kissed me and left. I got up and took a shower and went to the kitchen. I dumped a can of soup into a bowl and microwaved it. I sat on the sofa and ate while watching a bad TV movie of the week on the Sci Fi channel.

A loud knock on the door scared the crap out of me. I got up and looked in the peephole to see Toby, then opened the door. Toby, Max and a blond woman were standing in the doorway.

"Hey, Pete," Toby said with a smile. "We're going to the movies, then out for a beer. Wanna come?"

I didn't have anything better to do. "Sure. Let me get changed."

I invited them in while I rushed to the bedroom and pulled off my sweat pants and pulled on a pair of jeans and a Polo shirt.

"Have you met Kristy?" Toby asked, referring to the blond who was holding onto his arm. Max had mentioned her before. I guess she was Toby's girlfriend... and Toby was straight.

"No, nice to you meet you. I'm Pete."

"Nice to finally meet you, Pete. Tank's told me all about you," she said with a smile.

Toby and Kristy got in the front driver and passenger of Toby's huge pickup truck. Max scowled and climbed in the back seat with me.

"Push the seat up," he grumbled to Kristy.

I was sitting behind Toby and there was actually a lot more room than I thought there'd be, but then I wasn't as tall as Max. We went to the theater and caught the latest action show. I ended up sitting between Kristy and Max. Toby and Kristy shared a large popcorn and Max and I shared one too. At one point in the second half of the movie, Max put his arm on the back of my chair and leaned in and whispered in my ear. He was so close his lips tickled at my ear as he made a stupid comment about the movie. We both started laughing and he moved back upright, but kept his arm on the back of my chair. A few minutes later, I felt his hand slowly rubbing circles on my shoulder.

"Ow!" Max exclaimed and pulled his hand away. I looked at him and he was leaning back scowling behind me. I turned my head and Toby was scowling back at him. I wasn't sure exactly what happened, but it looked like Toby knocked Max's hand away from me.

After the movie we went to a sports bar and shared a pitcher of beer. I didn't drink very much since I could get drunk off one glass. After finishing the pitcher off, we headed back home. Max tried to put his arm around me and kiss my neck, but I squirmed away.

"Knock it off, Max," Toby growled from the driver's seat.

"Mind your own business, Tank."

"Pete's got a boyfriend. Leave him alone."

Max scoffed and mouthed 'cock block' to me and slumped back into his seat. I giggled in spite of myself. When we got back to the apartment, Max said goodbye and sped out of the parking lot in his sports car. I thanked Toby and Kristy for inviting me and watched as they disappeared into Toby's apartment.

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers