A Clean Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Petey. You're so fucking hot."

Toby ran his hands all over my body. "You're so smooth and tight. And your ass... oh, fuck..."

My breathing quickened as Toby touched me. He stepped back and pulled his shirt off and dropped it onto my pile. He untied his shorts and pushed them down with his boxers and kicked them to the side. He stood before me naked. I memorized every inch of his large, muscular frame. His large pecs and flat stomach were covered in brown hair. His arms bulged with muscles. His erection stood rock hard and thick, jutting up towards the ceiling from a forest of brown hair. The foreskin was skinned back slightly and the tip of the head was peeking out. It was slick with sticky fluid. His large balls hung low and heavy between his legs, lightly covered in soft hair. His bright blue eyes stared into me.

My hands were shaking as I raised them to touch his chest. I stroked his furry chest muscles, then moved my hands up to his shoulders and down his arms. I ran my fingers and traced the cross tattoo on his right arm, noticing for the first time that the intricate pattern that filled the cross spelled Alex across the bar. I traced the tattoo on his left from his neck onto his shoulder and down his arm to his wrist.

I stepped closer to Toby and he moved in until our bodies touched. The head of my dick nestled into his groin next to the base of his dick as his pushed into my stomach. Our hands ran all over our bodies and Toby bent down and grazed his lips against mine. I shuddered from the delicate touch. He pressed his lips against me harder and opened his mouth to kiss me with increasing passion. As we kissed, we touched each other and his hands moved down my back to cup my ass.

I threw my head back when he moved his mouth to my neck. He sucked the skin into his mouth, sucking and licking, then nipping it with his teeth. I whimpered and shivered in his arms.

He moved me to the bed and worked his way down my body. I ran my hands over his slick, shaved head. His goatee and moustache tickled my skin as his lips found my left nipple. He licked and sucked it until it was erect and wet with his saliva before turning his attention to the other one. I writhed under him as he moved lower. I cried out when his warm mouth surrounded my head and then my shaft.

"Toby..." I moaned.

His mouth moved up and down me, gently sucking. I whimpered and pushed up when he let me fall out of his mouth. He moved lower and gently tounged and licked my balls. When his tongue moved lower, I closed my eyes and held my breath. He pushed my legs up and I felt his warm breath between my cheeks.

"Oh, fuck, Petey. Your ass is so small... pink... tight... I gotta taste it."

His goatee made contact with my crack and then I felt his warm wet tongue slide over my little pink hole. He licked and sucked at the skin around my hole, lapping and moaning. He grunted as he ate my ass, and his hands gripped and stroked my waist and stomach. When his tongue pushed into me, my back arched and his hand stroked my stomach and when it brushed against my dick, I came.

"Toby!"

Toby's hand wrapped around me and jerked my cock as he ate me out. My hips thrust upwards and I moaned as I shot load after load onto my chest and stomach.

Toby climbed up on top of me and kissed me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it... his tongue, the tongue that was just in my ass. He straddled my chest and pushed his dick towards my face. I lifted my head up and grabbed it. I sucked the head while I jerked the shaft. He lifted up and grabbed the headboard and began pushing in and out of my mouth. I sucked and jerked and he cried out and the first blast of come hit the back of my throat. I choked and pulled off to cough and swallow and the second blast laid a thick rope of cum across my face. I gasped and took him back into my mouth and sucked and let the remaining shots pool in my mouth and then I swallowed it.

Toby's body jerked and convulsed above me and he sat back on his knees on my chest and laughed from relief. He grabbed his boxers from the floor and wiped my face and my chest and stomach. He tossed them back onto the floor and climbed back on top of me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me hard.

We were both still hard and I reached between us and grabbed his cock and shifted under him so that his cock was between my legs.

He pulled back and looked at me.

"Make love to me, Toby. Please," I whispered.

He reached over and pulled a bottle of lube from his nightstand.

"I don't have any condoms."

"It's okay. We both tested clean."

"Are you sure?" he asked as he slowly pushed the head of his dick up and down my crack.

I closed my eyes and shuddered. "Oh, god, yes."

"If I bareback you, you're gonna be mine. Forever."

"Yes, Toby, I'm yours forever."

I heard the bottle snap open and I held my breath. Toby's thick finger pushed the cold lube into my twitching hole. He moved it and zeroed right in on my prostate. I yelped and my groin tightened. "Oh god, oh god."

Toby slipped a second finger into me easily. He thrust in and out of my ass with his fingers, moving and sliding and twirling and scissoring. I moaned when he added the third finger. I had never wanted it as bad as I did right now.

"All mine," he whispered.

"All yours," I replied.

He slicked up his shaft and pushed my legs up and I wrapped them around his ass. He slid the skin back and then pushed the head into me. I gasped and grabbed at his back. He slowly slid into me and I pulled him down to me and he kissed me passionately as he began sliding in and out of me slowly and steadily.

He lowered his body onto his elbows, placed on either side of my head. He kissed me sensually as his hairy body grinded against me as he fucked my ass. He picked up the pace and the bed groaned underneath us as the headboard thumped against the wall. His pelvis slapped against my ass over and over.

He gave it to me hard and fast and when he moved his forehead onto mine, our noses touched and our eyes locked onto each other, I knew we were both there. He kept his eyes open and on me and his face contorted in what looked like pain, but I knew it was intense pleasure. I cried out as his dick pushed hard against my prostate one last time. I felt it jerk and pulse and we came together, mine between our bodies and his inside me.

His weight collapsed on top of me and his head fell next to mine. I gripped him tightly around the shoulders.

"Oh god, Toby... That was... the most incredible experience of my life..."

"Petey, baby... you're fucking amazing. Never before... have I come like that..."

Toby rolled off me and onto his back. He covered his eyes with his forearm and as he tried to catch his breath. "Jesus..."

I felt it leaking out of me and I clamped my sphincter muscle tight. I rolled over onto my side.

"C'mere," he said and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and put my arm around him as he wrapped his arm around me. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I love you, Toby."

"Love you, Petey."

***

Two months later, Max and Kristy were helping Toby and me move into our new apartment. It was a bigger two bedroom apartment in a nicer gated complex. We sold most of our old furniture and bought new furniture, including a new living room couch and double-wide chair. We bought a new bedroom set with a king size bed with a strong frame.

As Toby and I laid in bed that night after making love in our new bed, I laid my head on his chest and we held each other.

"This is it, babe," he said as he stroked my arm. "Our first night in our new place... a brand new start for both of us. I love you, Pete."

"I love you, Toby."

Toby turned off the light on his nightstand and I snuggled up and took a deep breath and slowly let it out. I listened to Toby's soft snoring and I closed my eyes and smiled. As I drifted off to sleep, I thanked God for giving me a clean start with Toby, my partner for life.