A Clean Well Lighted Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,932 Followers

A beautiful woman, who I both admired and lusted-after, had just offered herself to me and I knew that I wasn't going to disappoint the poor dear girl. But before all of the blood rushed to my lower control center, my upper brain still needed to get one thing clear. I looked at her as frankly as I could and said, "If we get intimate I want us to have a real relationship, not just fuck. We still have to work together and sex always messes with the dynamics of a team. So I'm NOT interested in this if it is a one-shot thing, just to have a little fun after dinner tonight."

I fixed her with an expression that I hoped conveyed my earnestness and said, "You are way too special to me for just a casual affair. So you are going to have to tell me that you want something deeper and more personal. If you can't make that commitment, I want to be able to walk out the door tonight and have both of us forget that you ever mentioned it."

She looked at me like I had finally discovered something that everybody else in the world already knew. She said simply, "I'm in love with you Jonathon. I have been for a long time. I want whatever you are capable of giving me. And I want it forever. Is THAT clear enough for you?" I remember thinking as we strolled together into her large, but cozy bedroom, "Things this perfect don't happen to me."

I turned her to face me, hands on both shoulders. She was already breathing raggedly. I looked into those enormous ice blue eyes and she was staring back at me with undisguised love. You can't fake a look like that. She stepped into me, put her hands on both sides of my face, and pulled me down to a very hot kiss. She moaned loudly, her mouth opened wide and we began to exchange tongues. Then she grabbed the back of my head with one hand and threw her other arm around my shoulder and plastered herself against me.

I began to walk her backward to her bed. She was making little cooing noises. At the same time, she had dropped both hands to tear at my belt. We had gotten to her bed and I pushed her back on it. She still had ahold of my belt, which she ripped through the loops and right off me as she fell. That dropped my pants to the floor. They were bunched around my ankles, so I tripped over them and fell face first with my nose buried between her widely spread legs.

Okay - that was a Keystone Cops moment, but I had to start someplace. So I addressed the prospect directly before me. I pulled her panties down and licked and sucked and generally ravaged her little pink lips. She let out an unearthly groan and grabbed the side of my head, settling me into position to really go to town on her.

In the meantime, she was uttering loud moans and cries and telling me in rather explicit terms how good that felt. Then suddenly, she hyperventilated and bucked into a bow, back and butt resting where I was feasting on her, her arms were above her head, her legs were elevated and shot wide and she began a cadence of shrieking. Then her legs and arms slammed back down on the bed and she began quivering like she had contracted a sudden severe case of malaria, still making those rhythmic shrieks.

She reached down and grabbed my head in both hands again. She began dragging me up her body, all the while just yelling, "Get up here and FUCK me!! You have to fuck me NOW!!" I had to follow her lead, or I was going to lose both ears and perhaps my entire head. She did all the work. The moment I got situated between her widely spread legs, she bucked up and took me to the hilt in a single motion. It wasn't like she was loose. She was tight and very hot. But she was THAT lubricated. Then she turned into a crazy woman, making low feral noises like an animal in heat and scratching my back in a way that made me pretty sure I was going to be wearing a t-shirt under my scrubs for a while.

We fucked like that for about twenty minutes; me absolutely pounding her and her writhing and moaning and scratching like a wildcat. It is impossible to sustain that kind of stimulation for very long. In my case, I could feel an orgasm coming from someplace long-ago-and-far-far-away and when it hit I heard myself roaring like a berserk Grizzly Bear, "OH FUCK YESSSS!!". In the meantime, Eve, who had been urging me to "cum" in her, in increasingly louder and more frantic tones, seemed to have passed out. I didn't need to be a PA to know that. I knew it because she was motionless underneath me.

As I shrank out of her, she began to stir, which elicited a little moan of loss. I was supporting myself on my arms just staring into that delightful oval face with its long exquisite Swedish nose, sharply pointed chin and incredible sculptured lips. Her ice blue eyes popped open and she looked dazed. I said a little worried, "Welcome back, are you all right?" She smiled languidly and said, "I've never been more all-right in my entire life. Do you know how I feel about you, now? Do you understand what I want?"

I said with a little grin, "Well, let me see, I was wondering if it was close to what I wanted? I want to wake up next to you every morning and work hard with you every day. I want to be your best friend and devoted lover. I want to see things and do things with you, have children with you and die in your arms. Does THAT come close to summing up what you had in mind?"

The joyous expression that lit up her beautiful face told me everything. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and yelled, "YES!! I want to be yours for the rest of our life. I want to be your friend in the office and I want to be your lover the rest of the time. Everybody in town knows how I feel about you; except for you of course. You are a particularly dense specimen of the male species. But, I know that the whole town will hold a parade when they find out." There wasn't a parade. But there was a whole lot of congratulatory back-slapping.

We were married four months later in a beautiful fall ceremony in the town's Lutheran Church; Lutherans being as numerous in small-town Wisconsin as Catholics are in the Vatican. It was a community event that attracted hundreds of well-wishers, most of whom were our patients. Doris hosted the Reception; it was a dinner to rival the feasts that Julius Caesar put on for the Roman masses.

God forgive me, but I had to admit that I loved Doris a lot more than I did my own Mom. In fact, Doris and Doc Morton were more like a mother and father to me than my own birth parents. Doc and I had the kind of bond that a young person has with an older role model and Doris made us feel particularly safe, secure and well-loved.

Doris was a tough old Swedish bird who lived life to its fullest, never backing down from a challenge and always nurturing the people she loved. Watching Doris live her life went a long way toward explaining my wife's unconquerable spirit. Doris just had an additional helping of accumulated wisdom; which only made her more magnetic. She was in her late-sixties at that point. But, she was still as energetic and personally inspiring as she must have been when Eve was growing up.

Doris's first act as my mother-in-law was to trade houses. She had a big two-story stone colonial that she and her husband had bought back in the 1970s. It looked like something from a classic Andy Hardy movie and it was a beautiful place to raise kids. My little bungalow was very snug and comfortable and it was almost next door to Doris's Diner. So it was both convenient and also much easier to maintain; for a woman who worked ten hours a day. Doris probably could have retired. But she seemed to feed on the energy of her place.

Seven years passed in an utterly rewarding life. Eve was a wonderful friend, helpmate and lover. Some couples like to socialize. We did some of that. But we mostly just spent our time together, working at the clinic and enjoying life as a married couple; totally satisfied with each other. Ours was more-or-less the ONLY clinic in a 600 square mile area, so we couldn't take long vacations. But we DID spend a lot of time in outdoor pursuits, kayaking and hiking in the vast expanse of nature that surrounded us.

Besides being the world's hottest fuck, Eve was a very intelligent woman with an outstanding sense of humor and exceptional skills as a nurse. She was so well-read that I didn't feel like we were stuck in the middle of Wisconsin. We had both seen far too much evil and cruelty. So to us, the peace and quiet of our life was perfectly restorative and invigorating.

Nevertheless, there was one dark cloud. Almost from the beginning of the marriage, we had tried to have children. But Eve kept miscarrying. We were both medical professionals. We knew that there had to be some issue with her reproductive system. So finally, we drove the two and a half hours across the Mississippi to Rochester.

The people at Mayo were very sympathetic. But it appeared that there was some form of chronic cervical insufficiency that was likely to prevent Eve from carrying a baby to term. There were surgical solutions, of course. But they were invasive and would impede conception. The fact that Eve was also 36 at that point further increased the odds against. So in the end we simply accepted the fact that it would just be the two of us.

That was a sad time. We had both wanted kids. Nevertheless, fate had chosen to snatch one of life's special experiences away from us. Eve was particularly depressed. I kept telling her that it didn't matter. But it struck a blow to the core of her female ego and I could see that it knocked her off balance emotionally. Mainly, she was a lot needier and less confident in our relationship. In the past, she was happy to give me loving grief about anything. Now, she would hold it inside once in a while. It also affected her sense of humor, which in some respects was more upsetting. I dedicated myself to giving her the support she needed and I knew that she would work through it.

Then Doc Morton died. He was mid-80 so it was not unexpected. But he had been a father figure and his passing kicked the supports out from under my entire emotional and professional life. I missed his gentle wisdom and his kindhearted guidance. I am somebody who believes that he can handle any challenge and I am confident in my abilities. But, like anybody else I occasionally need encouragement, especially after a particularly tough day. If I ever wanted reassurance, I could always count on Doc Morton and his decades of experience. Now, I was forced to cope with everything in a rapidly growing practice, all by myself.

Even worse, by law I had to have a licensed physician oversee me. Geographically, we were a bit closer to the Mayo Clinic than Madison, and they had doctors licensed to practice in Wisconsin. So UW solved the problem by asking one of Mayo's hot-shots to serve as the practice supervisor. The dude was supposed to come over on a weekly basis and Skype daily, just to establish that we were being supervised within the dictates of the law.

We met the fellow on the Monday after Doc's funeral. I was still mired in grief and Eve was not much better off. I was sitting in the same chair that I had been sitting in when Eve had walked in the door; almost nine years previously. We were both a little nervous, the way you are when you meet a person who holds your fate in his hands. The door opened and a guy walked in. He was a couple of years younger than me, about Eve's age. I knew from his background that he was a prodigy, with a sterling academic and research record. But I didn't expect him to be so tall and ruggedly handsome. You normally don't get movie stars posing as doctors in our neck of the woods.

He gave me a perfunctory look and then turned his attention to Eve. I could almost hear his mind go "KA-CHING." THAT was an amazingly unprofessional introduction. He said, "I'm Doctor Chase Williams. I would prefer that you call me "Doctor Williams," or "Doctor." We need to keep it professional." I got it, this douchebag was establishing that he was exalted and we were both a whole lot less so.

He turned to me and said, "I understand that the previous doctor gave you a very long leash. I am not going to permit that. So I will need you to log your medical activities for my review. When I am here I will expect both of you to clear any final medical advice with me." Right!! and he was also a raging control freak. I hated the asshole from day one.

I came to hate him even more over the ensuing months. He treated me with contempt. It was personal with him; like the fact that I was allowed to dispense any form of medical care was some perversion of the law. I realized that I didn't have his medical credentials. But, family medicine involves a lot of judgment, especially with diagnosis, and I had a decade long track record of keeping my patients healthy and happy.

As a result, I resented his attitude. In fact, Doctor Dickhead would have been in a lot of trouble with the locals if they had seen the way he treated me. But this guy was sneaky as well as smart. So, he always did the belittling and demeaning when it was just the two of us.

On the other hand, he treated Eve the exact opposite. Doctor Dickbreath would sing her praises. I could see that the reinforcement was helping her to regain her shattered confidence. But it was over the top. That was not jealousy talking. It was simply a matter of medical fact. Eve was an excellent clinician and nurse. But she wasn't the second coming of Florence Nightingale, as the douchebag made her out to be. I began to suspect Doctor Fuckface's motives. He spent a lot of time invading Eve's personal space; leaning over her to read charts and resting his hand on her shoulder while he talked to her. It was subtle; never anything you could call him out on. But it was clear that he was establishing dominance.

For her part, Eve seemed to like the attention. What woman wouldn't? The guy was rich, good looking and he walked around with that god-like air that the top docs all wrap themselves in. She would even occasionally flirt with him in a safe-for-the-office kind of way. I took it as the normal female response to a guy who clearly found her attractive; especially since I was sitting right there. I never questioned Eve's loyalty. She had been to a lot of places and done a lot of things and she knew what she wanted. She made it clear to everybody around us that she loved me and she would go out of her way to prove the physical bond that we had. She was respectful in our day-to-day life, and she had gone back to being as smart, energetic and sarcastic as she always was.

I couldn't blame the dude for being attracted to Eve. She was almost 37 at that point and she was clearly a cut above every woman in the area in beauty, grace, poise and sophistication. When she passed thirty, she had changed her hairstyle from girl, to woman. Now, she wore a chic bob, swept forward into a pair of pointed wings that framed her gorgeous Swedish face. Only a woman with hair as thick as Eve's could pull that particular look off. She had not lost any bit of her attractive body; only improved it. She had always been slim; words like "supple" come to mind. But she had added a bit more of the things that guys really like; rounder butt and bigger boobs. It made her seem voluptuous and frankly very erotic.

Doctor Fuckface didn't miss any of that. I would catch him surreptitiously staring at Eve's ass when she bent over to pick up a file and he would give me a gloating look like, "What are you going to do about it." Since he held all of the legal cards there wasn't much I COULD do about it, short of pulling up stakes and leaving the practice. Of course, I would never do THAT because at that point I was totally bonded to the community.

The problem was that Doctor Douchebag was getting more-and-more aggressive in his interest in Eve. I don't think he would EVER be able to drive a wedge between us personally. But, with his constant praise of her and his disparagement of me, he was beginning to detach the two of us at work. Specifically, he seemed hell-bent on blowing up our close professional relationship.

Diagnosis is always more an art than a science. So, there would inevitably be the time when Eve and I were on different pages. In the past, we would just talk it through for the good of the patient; our only aim being to do the best we could. NOW, if there was ever a disagreement Doctor Dickhead would turn it into confrontation. Worse, he would make it sound like I was being arbitrary and condescending toward Eve and he would ALWAYS side with her. That was beginning to have an effect.

In due course Eve started snapping at me over little things. When she did, I would talk to her about it, like I always did, and we would eventually resolve the problem. But the increasingly frequent fire-fights were starting to wear on both of our nerves. Then Doctor Fuckface escalated things. He had been dropping little hints that he thought that I needed more training. I did 100 CME hours in order to keep my Board Certification. But, "Doctor Williams" decided that I needed "specialist" training.

Both Eve and I insisted that was unnecessary. But, in his ever-so-arrogant medical opinion, Doctor Asshole convinced the NCCPA that I could really use some, "brushing-up;". So the certification people suggested in ominous tones that I do what the doctor ordered. Hence, I was shipped off for a three week, "Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care," course in Kansas City. Eve was wild every night before I left. It was like she was trying to squeeze as much assurance out of the remaining time as she could.

The trip itself was a waste of time. I had been a Ranger Medic, for almost six years. So, I could have taught the instructors new things about "Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care." The first week, Eve and I talked every time I was able to squeeze-in a break; morning, noon and night. She was bright and cheerful, with a lot of charming incidents from Doris's diner. The conversation got a little shorter on the second week, there were still the anecdotes, but Eve sounded distracted. The final week was upsetting. Eve was actually abrupt when I called. She said that the patient load had picked up and that she didn't have time to talk. I knew what the patient load was. So that excuse didn't make a whole lot of sense.

When I got home, Doctor Dickbreath was off in Rochester doing magnificent things. The pressure was gone and it felt like old times. Eve was a crazy woman for a solid week. That happened every time we went to bed. I had seen her needy before. But this was some kind of new record for passion on her part. We talked and laughed and did all of the fun things that make the Wisconsin Dells a perfect playground in the summer. But there was something off with the situation.

I asked Eve what the problem was and she told me that it was nothing. Nonetheless, I could tell that something was bothering her. Doctor Fuckface was extremely condescending when he ultimately decided to grace us with his presence. In fact, he was even haughtier than usual. Eve's reaction was equally weird. Before I left, their relationship had been cordial and professional; maybe even a little bit flirty. Now, Doctor Asshole treated Eve like he had ALWAYS treated me; hyper-critical and patronizing. I also noticed that he put his hands on her more. It was not the sort of touching that would bring a sexual harassment suit. It was just a little bit too possessive for my taste.

So I did what I have always done in the past. I asked her about it. We were snuggling on the couch watching TV. I thought, "Now is as good a time as any." So I asked Eve directly, 'What is going on between you and Williams?" It was a simple question expressed in a neutral tone of voice. She stiffened and then said in a slightly too casual voice, "What makes you think that anything's going on? Exactly what are you asking me?" Well, I couldn't outright say, "I was wondering if you were fucking the guy." So instead I said, "I don't know? It just seems a little different between you and him. Is there anything that happened while I was gone that we need to talk about?"

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,932 Followers