A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
She cleans your house and finds more.
5.7k words
4.47
59.4k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

Love it or hate it…..let me know…please :) This is going to a multipart story...And it is rather slow to start..I think you will still enjoy it though...I hope so anyway:)

We had just moved into town and I was desperate for a job. The money that my husband was making at the new job just wasn't helping us enough to compensate for the move. After paying the security deposit and first and last months rent at the new apartment and the money required to have our power turned on, all the moving fund had been spent and still yet we didn't have a phone. The cost of gas was a lot higher here than where we had moved from and I just seemed to get the opinion that the cost of living period was going to be higher.

So, after mentioning my concerns to my husband, he finally agreed that I should go out and try to find a job, at least to help us get settled in this new place. Well if I could find a job that paid at least a decent wage and could find a day care that would take the kids after school for a minimal amount of money.

I did manage to find the day care that at least seemed reasonable, now if only I could find a job that would allow me to work and make a little extra money once the daycare cost was covered.

That was a whole new problem in itself though because not only was I new in town and really needing some extra money, I had been a full time mom for the last ten years. I didn't feel I had very many qualifications other than that, since my past jobs had been based in the fast food chains. I really didn't want to go back to working as a cashier or flipping burgers, plus I already knew that they didn't pay enough to make it worth my while.

So, I went and bought a few different news papers and began my search through them, looking for possible places that I may be of service to someone growing more frustrated each day as I realized that most every thing advertised there was for people with prior experience and other things that made me unqualified for them.

Then, I found an advertisement that a cleaning service needed someone willing to go to other peoples houses and clean up. Well, after being married for as long as I had been, I decided that it would be at least looking into even though I had no professional cleaning experience, figured that a husband and two kids at least had to be some kind of training in that field.

I called them up and set up an interview for the very next day, and then went in to find out about the job itself. The pay was not very good to start with but it turned out that if someone was impressed with your services then that person could hire you and pay what they felt you were worth, more or less just a temporary service. You could easily be sent to hotels and individual houses and they may offer you more money if they liked what you did for them. I figured that I should give it a shot since it would at least cover the day care and give me a little extra money for food and other living expenses every week and the possibility that someone would like what I did and offer to pay more was definitely a good reason to at least try it out for a short time anyway. Worst came to worst and I could still check the papers until I found something more appealing to me.

I was hired the next day and found out that I would be working 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday. My schedule was to be, at least as a start, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at a nearby hotel where I would receive training on the first day and then be on my own for the most part after that and on Tuesday and Friday would be working for an individual which I was to go and meet tomorrow and find out exactly what he would be requiring of me as far as what I would and wouldn't do.

So wearing my standard issue gray and white maid's uniform that would be my only outfit for the five days a week I was employed with this temp service, I head out to meet the man whose house I would be cleaning up.

I ended up running a little late for our nine o'clock meeting the next day. I arrived fully prepared to explain how I had taken a wrong turn and became lost, but upon arriving fifteen minutes late, I sensed your disappointment at my tardiness so strongly that all the excuses I had been prepared to explain seemed to be just that, "excuses".

First opinion by me of the tall dark haired man in front of me when I showed up was that he was a man use to being in control of things, who would not want to have anyone interrupting the day by being late. The set of your face, albeit not an angry or ugly face just seemed to show that you expected others to do as you said and I noticed instantly that I felt like a child about to be scolded by an angry parent.

Instead, you said simply, "You're late. It isn't always going to be a big issue because when you are here I will be working; at least most of the time so I wont know you was late. If we have a meeting, you need to be on time or I will have no need of your services. You are lucky today that I have time off from work so you did not cause an inconvenience." and then moved into discussing my job of cleaning your house and what was to be cleaned.

I listened as best as I could, feeling still so much like the scolded child, though at no point had you seemed to be truly angry, I felt it inside me that from now on, I had better not make the same mistake again. I wasn't sure I liked feeling that way, but needing this job so much, held me back from saying anything.

I was glad when the meeting came to an end, and I was free to leave without my tardiness being mentioned again. As I walked out the door I took a few shaky breaths to release the feelings that had arose in me while in your house. I somehow felt that things would have gone much more politely if I hadn't disappointed you to start with. Almost felt that if I hadn't been late, there would have been more time for "hello and nice to meet you" and maybe other polite conversation. Instead I was late so, I was not to waste time anymore. I knew also that I would never take a chance on being late again.

Today was Tuesday and my first time going back to clean the house of the man who had been on my mind so much. Part of me wanted to be there cleaning your house and other part of me really wasn't sure that I could handle the job, at least not if I saw you to much.

I arrived there and you were already gone. I was somewhat surprised and also a little disappointed that I wouldn't see you. Shaking my head to get the confusing thoughts out of my mind I began to clean up the house. Starting in the kitchen where there was dishes to be cleaned and sweeping, mopping, all the things that I was use to doing. I was trying to stop myself from thinking about the man who messed the dishes up.

Cleaning the house as I was, it was hard to not to wonder about the man who lived there. To not think about the man whose personal items were scattered through out the house, your shoes placed by the couch in the living room, jacket hanging by the door.


The next room I was to clean would be the most personal, and I wasn't sure that I really wanted to go there, your bedroom, where everyone keeps their most personal items.

When I am unable to put it off any longer, I head towards that door, ready to do my dusting and change the sheets on your bed or at least thinking that I was ready.

Your room was tidy for a single man a few drawers left open a little bit and the bed looking like someone had just crawled out of it. I felt sure though as neat as the bed was that the only reason it was unmade was because you knew I would be coming to change the sheets.

I tackled the bed first, I couldn't be in the room with that unmade bed without thinking about you being there and I already felt that it would cause me real problems if I didn't get these thoughts out of my mind here soon.

Next was the dusting in the room. I wiped off everything else then got over to the dresser where there were a couple drawers open. I didn't think anything of it. I reached up to push the top one closed and when it was, I happened to glance down into the second drawer. Inside it were pictures that I could see. Pictures of women in various states of nudity and in various bondage type positions. I just kind of stared for a moment completely caught off guard by what I was seeing. My eyes took in one picture of a woman, lying on her back, with ropes everywhere. Those around her knees were tied over her head holding her open, ropes around wrists holding her hands still, crossing over her stomach to hold her still as if she could get away from the others. A thick rope holding her mouth opened so she couldn't speak. I slammed the drawer closed as if terrified you would know that I was looking. I then hurried up and cleaned the rest of the room and left your house feeling like I had done something really wrong in seeing that woman tied up like that.

That image stayed with me through out the next few days and today I was going back to your house again. I wanted so badly to see what else was in that drawer but couldn't bring myself to look there again. The thought weighed heavily on my mind, as well did the fact that when I had masturbated yesterday, it was the picture of the woman I had seen that got me wet and got me off. I could see control that her lover had over her while she was in that position, turned me on like nothing else ever had and I couldn't erase the picture from my mind.

When I went in to clean your room again, I had decided that there was no way I was going to look in there again. However, when I got in the bedroom and noticed that the drawer was closed this time, I was very disappointed.

As I cleaned, my mind kept straying back to what was inside that drawer, and I convinced myself that you would never know if I did take a quick peek when my cleaning was done. That decision made, I hurried around and did the rest of my cleaning, and even checking twice to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Then went back into your room and opened the drawer that had held the pictures last week.

I could tell that you had either been inside it or had at least added new ones; the picture that had burned into my memory was partially hidden now. I pulled her out of the drawer, and then picked up a few more. They were all pretty much the same, only tied up in different ways or to different things.

There was one where the woman was tied up on a coffee table, hands tied to one end on the legs while her feet were tied to the other legs. Some had various bars holding legs further apart when they were attached between the knees. I even noticed one where a woman was inside a cage naked her pussy towards the outside of the cage and some unknown man had a vibe and was holding it onto her clit while she was completely open to him and unable to escape. There were pictures of women being spanked, their ass red.

While I looked through those pictures, I felt myself growing wet, the need to cum almost more painful than it was a pleasure. My clit had swollen to the point of aching and I knew that I had to find relief soon. I reached my hand down into my loose fitting shorts and teased my clit while looking at the pictures as I placed them back into the drawer. I hoped that I was able to put them back as you had them so you would never know what I had done.

I lay back on the floor while still holding the one that was in my memory to stay and teased my clit thinking about what it would be like to be tied up as she was. Before long my fingers began furiously working on my clit, trying desperately to make me cum. It wasn't long before I began thrusting my hips up at my fingers and rolling around on the floor, forgetting that I still held the picture in my hand as all thoughts fled with the pulsing of my pussy.

When I finally came down off high, and opened my eyes, I saw again the picture in my hand. Noticing that during my excitement I had accidentally bent the picture just a little bit. I didn't think it would be enough for you to notice but I couldn't shake the thought that you probably would. So I straightened it as best as I could and partially hid it once again, before hurrying to leave your house sure that before my return I would no longer have a job there and feeling somewhat frustrated by the idea that I wouldn't be able to see anymore.

When Tuesday arrived and I hadn't received the phone call saying I was not to return because I no longer had a job, I was certain that my little secret was safe. The weekend had been full of thoughts concerning what I had saw and even back over things that I had fantasized about in the past. My husband and I had often spoken of my desire to try out bondage, but it had never happened. He didn't seem to find the appeal to it as much as I personally did. It was something I had always felt would be amazing, but didn't think it would ever become my reality.

I once again cleaned up your house, trying to do my very best in a small attempt to make up for the fact I had bent your picture on Friday and also to make up for the fact that I was going to look there again. I knew inside myself that I had to look again to see what you may have added or what I didn't see the last time. I didn't even try to deny to myself that I would continue to look until I was caught and then told never to return to your house.

When I was finished cleaning the house completely, I went to the drawer that I knew held the pictures. I pulled it open and was surprised to find that the pictures were gone. Instead, I saw a piece of paper, with my name upon it as well as a rope, a paddle, and a few different shaped vibrators. I knew then that I had in fact been caught and with trembling fingers I reached out to touch the paper with my name upon it.

As I unfolded it the picture I had held in my hand, fell out onto my lap. "I know you were in here. I will take Friday off and you should still come here. If you are not here, I will call and have you fired. How would you explain it to hubby? Show up on time."

I considered placing it back into the drawer to pretend that I hadn't seen the note and just not show up on Friday, but I knew that either way, I had to show up here and you would do what ever you felt necessary when I did. If I didn't show up you would call and I would get fired seeing my absence as a sign I had read the note. If I did show up, you may have me fired anyway but at least I could try to save my job that way.

Unable to think clearly as I sat there on the floor, knowing what was inside that drawer and the pictures I had seen, I hurriedly left your house, still unsure if I would return on Friday.

Thursday I was still unsure of what my choice would be, but the more I thought of it that night the more I knew I had to show up at your house. Part of me even wished that rather than have me fired it would be you that made my secret fantasy come true, but as I thought of that, tears would come to my eyes because I was afraid of the fantasy. It felt as though even if a part of me wanted that, I couldn't admit that to myself; much less have you see it in me.

However, Friday morning, I got up and dressed, heading towards your house, in the hopes that my test was simply to see if I would still show up there and that you would in fact be at work. I pulled into your driveway five minutes early, lest you were there, I didn't want to add onto it by being late again.

When I walked inside you were sitting there. You didn't bother to look in my direction. I stood just inside waiting for a minute for you to say something to me, but when I sensed that you were not going to talk to me yet, I began to clean as usual, trying to pretend that you were not sitting there ignoring my presence.

I cleaned everything, much quicker than usual, and still reserved the bedroom for last. I stayed near you, in case you decided to talk to me. I eventually decided that the point of today was for you to be there and make me wonder what was coming, but in the end, nothing was going to happen and come Tuesday, things would be normal again, meaning I would come and I would clean, but I wouldn't go looking for things in your room again.

I had just finished changing the sheets on your bed and was putting on the finishing touches to make up the bed. I didn't dare stop making it up when I heard you enter, realizing how inviting a half made up bed can seem to someone just from the thoughts that I personally had now that you were in the room with me and your bed was here.

You stood and watched me for a minute, I assume letting me wonder what your intentions are once again when I then hear you ask, "Did you enjoy it?"

"What?" I question hoping that the pounding in my chest isn't so loud as to be heard across the room and trying my best to remain casual in the very off chance you were not referring to the dresser drawer.

"Did it make that pussy wet?" You asked as if we were discussing the weather and whether I thought it was warm out today or not. Sure that with the heat in my face from the embarrassment it must be 100 degrees in your bedroom right now.

I decide to try my luck with a little white lie at first, maybe if I didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't put the stuff to use that had been in the drawer on Tuesday so I say simply, "No, I was just curious."

"Is that right? I thought for sure that it had gotten to you."

I hated how you could make it sound like this were an innocent conversation while I felt I was going to surely faint from my heart pounding so much. "It didn't." I whispered in reply though not sure who I was trying to convince of that more.

"Are you telling the truth? I would hate to spank you over something you didn't enjoy but either way; I think you will be spanked, if you want to keep your job."

Shocked by your statement I turn for the first time to look at you, trying to decide if you really meant that or not and seeing by the firm look on your face that I remembered from the first meeting, that you did mean every word of it. I then feel my face growing even hotter at the implications and my eyes began to burn with tears over the thought of actually being spanked.

When you realize that I am not going to speak to you right off you begin again, "So, now that you know that I will spank you whether you enjoyed it or not, why don't you go ahead and at least be honest about liking it? Things will go much more smoothly between us if you are always honest with your thoughts and feelings. You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." I whisper, feeling like a child for trying to deny it in the first place.

"And, it made your pussy wet too didn't it?"

I simply nod my head yes.

"Say it. What did those pictures do to you?"

"Made me wet."

"I will let that go for now but later I want for you to say, 'they made my pussy wet'."

"Okay." I say simply, unable to figure out what is going on here and why was I having this conversation with you.

"Am I going to spank you or do you wish instead to lose you job?"

I think you must have known how hard that was for me to hear. Now not only did I have to be spanked but I had to tell you I wanted you to spank me rather I get fired. I still couldn't believe that this was happening and now I had to tell you that I couldn't lose my job so I guessed that you could spank me. If I lost the job it would be to hard to explain to my husband what I had done, not to mention that the service would want to know as well, so I had no choice as far as I could tell.

You let me think over my options, limited as they were for a few minutes, before impatiently asking, "Well? Which is it?"

"I can't lose my job."

"Okay so tell me what you want instead."

Blushing red over the thought that I "wanted" to be spanked instead, I whisper, "Spank me instead."

"Okay, that is good. First thing I want you to do is take those panties off. You can leave the uniform on though."

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12