A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

"What do you mean? Why do I have to take them off?"

"Well, because I want to know how red I make your ass and so I can make sure that I am not hurting you to much. With panties on I would have to hit harder, in order to get the sound effect I want." I blush even more as I hear you say, "Go to the bathroom and take them off. I will be in the kitchen." even though I am relieved that what ever happens will not be happening in the bedroom where there was a nice soft bed and things could be taken further especially when I wouldn't have panties on.

As I was in the bathroom and taking off my panties, I realized for the first time how much the thought of being spanked had affected me…it went a lot further than simply embarrassing me. I noticed the wetness of my pussy because the panty material clinging to my shaven pussy as I pulled them down and again when I took the panties off my feet and held them to place them in my uniform's pocket.

I sat down on the toilet and used toilet paper to dry myself, hoping that if I became wet again during my spanking you wouldn't notice. I didn't want to be excited by it but more than that I didn't want for you to know I was excited by the thought of it and I really couldn't see myself becoming wet and aroused while you were spanking me anyway. For the time being, once I had dried myself, I felt safe that I could hide my secret from you.

I left her safety of the bathroom, headed towards the kitchen where you had said you would be. I feel the air on my pussy as I walked bare towards you. Knowing how exposed I would be to whatever you chose to do to me. It was then that I realized that my drying efforts hadn't worked in the bathroom. I could feel the wetness leaking out between my legs as I walked. Knowing the thought of what was coming and the slight concern about it, as well as my legs rubbing back and forth at my pussy, all combined to make my clit swell up and peek between my folds, and gain more stimulation from my walk. I was glad when I finally entered the kitchen and only hoped that I would be able to calm myself before you began what ever it was you had planned.

When I stepped into the kitchen, you turned towards me, and then you reached and grabbed a dining room chair. You turn it seat towards me. I was unsure of what that was for until you told me bend over.

I stared at you and the chair for a half a minute before you repeated yourself again adding also, "You need to bend over by placing both hands on the seat of the chair. Then we can get this over with."

I stare at the offensive chair as I walk the last few steps towards it. I couldn't believe what I was about to let you do. How would my husband feel if he knew? Is the job really so important that I couldn't risk losing it? Those were just a couple thoughts while I took the last four steps.

When I reach the chair I hesitate just a moment more before slightly bending at the waist. Now that my hands are placed upon the seat of the chair and you are standing beside me, I still can't imagine that I am letting you do this to me. I am also very much aware of the fact that my mid-thigh maid's uniform is now pulled up slightly in the back and is probably tight enough across my ass to show you the indention of where the crack of my ass is at. I also realize that the longer I wait for you to make your move, knowing that you are looking at my ass bent over for you, the wetter I become with the thought that you may be liking what you are seeing.

You step around to my ass and I feel that you are going to start spanking me now. I consider that before it starts, I should just stand up and leave, go to the Temp. Agency and quit before things get completely out of hand. I knew that I will not do that though because to do that, I would still have to come up with the explanation to my husband about why I no longer had a job.

I feel you step in close to me and part of me wants to turn and see what you are about to do, the rest of me, doesn't want to see you as you prepare to spank me. I jump at the first touch of your hand, even though it wasn't you spanking but just a touch of your hand upon my ass. I had been expecting pain though your touch seemed almost to be a caress, catching me off guard.

"Are you ready to begin?" I hear you ask and all I can do is nod my head as the reality of it sets in that I am going to be spanked by someone for the first time since I was a child.

Again you surprise me by touching each hip about mid-thigh where the dress ends and you begin to pull it up. I do turn my head to look at you, though admit that I shouldn't have, because seeing you in position behind me made my clit swell up and ache even more. You reply to the silent questioning in my eyes, "Same thing as with panties. I have to see you ass turn red." as you continue to lift up the back of my dress.

I turn my head back around away from you as my face turns fiery red again wishing that if you were going to do this you would hurry up and get it over with so that I could leave and hopefully never be put in this position with you again.

"What did you do wrong?" I hear you asking of me and I can't believe that you want me to talk while you stand behind me staring at my now bare ass and waiting on you to spank me like some little kid who had misbehaved.

"I messed up your pictures." I say quietly

"Yes, you did. So at least you know why I am displeased?"

"Yes, I know, Just wish there was some other way to make up for it." I say hopefully.

"No, I think this will be remembered a lot longer. Four swats to each cheek and then another round of them, until your ass is red enough for me." You say as your hand zooms in for the first swat catching me on the right cheek of my ass. Not as hard as I had expected but the sound of that first one seemed to echo in the house making it feel much worse than it should have.

The second came quickly after and on the same ass cheek, leaving a stinging feeling as you hand delivered the first swat to the other ass cheek. You moving to the other side surprised me, after the first two on the same side, I had figured it would be four there and four on the other. Another swat landed again on the right side making it three and one and I figured out that you wanted me to wonder where the next one was going to land. It was then three quick swats to the left cheek and the hardest one yet on my right cheek, all happening so quickly that I didn't have time to think between them.

"Mmmmm…your ass looks good red." I hear you say when the first four on each is done causing me to forget the stinging in my ass to blush once again and hate that you cause me to blush so easily. "But, I don't think that it is red enough just yet. I will check though." and with that you place your hand on my ass and rub as if soothing away the sting.

The caress of your hand on my ass has an amazing affect on me as against my will my body responds to you with a slight bowing of my back pushing my ass up towards your hand, accepting your touch, and my pussy begins to grow damp again with your hand so near to it. I don't want for you to have that affect on me, and I really hope that you won't find out that my pussy is growing wet for you. So I attempt to pull away from your caressing hand.

As I do, you say, "Nope, not red enough yet if you still want to pull away from me." and you quickly deliver four more swats to each one of my ass cheeks bringing tears to my eyes as the stinging sensation grows with each one.

No longer concerned with the fact that my pussy is wet I arch my ass back to meet your hand again while you stroke and soothe with you hand. It feels as if your touch is stinging but also easing the burn. I was enjoying the feel of your hand on my ass until I felt your other hand reaching for my inner thigh, moving upward towards my pussy. It is my embarrassment over not wanting you to feel my wetness that caused me to jerk away from your touch again.

"Still not red enough I guess. I wanted to make sure you were wet. Four more it is." and you began again. This time it was a swat and a caress, a swat and then a caress. Each caress caused me to arch into you only to feel the sting once again. Each of your caresses, making me grow wetter as your hands moved ever closer to my pussy on your caressing. With the last swat from your hand on my ass, the caress you give is your fingers between my legs, teasing my clit.

I arch against your hand with a slight groan of need, followed by a sigh as one of your fingers slips inside my wet pussy. You begin fucking me with that one finger while your other hand rubs my throbbing clit, making me ache for more and deny that need in my mind all the more.

Your touch stops suddenly, and I am not sure whether I am relieved or frustrated by it. "Your ass is red enough for today. I will finish you up another day."

I sense the double meaning in your words and almost want to scream at you to finish it now.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12