A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
He begins teasing to get her to be his.
4.8k words
4.55
41.3k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

I went home that afternoon as you left for work and could not believe how my body had responded to you. My mind could not wrap around feeling anything as intense as what I had felt when I was tied up and had your fingers pumping in and out of my pussy, while your other fingers teased my clit. Nor could I understand how the clamps that had been so painful when I put them on, had seemed to not matter while my tits were swinging back and forth as your fingers fucked me, even knowing that you had loosened them, I figured with the added weight of them that I should have still been in pain from it.

Then as I think of how badly I wanted you at that time, would have let you really fuck me if that had been your desire, I cant help but think of the things you had said when I asked why you had chosen me. "What did it mean to give myself fully to you?", "How can I know that I should give myself fully to someone?" and "What makes you think that I want or should give myself to you?" were just a few of the questions I tossed around in my mind.

I also had to think of those pictures you had taken. The thought that you had taken them made me somewhat excited as well as fearful. It turned me on to think that I may one day be able to see myself looking like one of the girls that had been in the pictures inside your dresser drawer, and yet I worried that someone else would see them. I couldn't think of the possibility that anyone but you and I would see what I had let you do to me.

With so many thoughts running through my mind, I decided that I wouldn't pick up my son from daycare just yet, instead, I was going to go home and try to grasp the idea of what had happened in only three hours in your presence and try to prepare myself for tomorrow when I would clean naked for you. I wondered how long I would be able to remain unaffected by the fact that you watched me, if you kept to your word of having me naked tomorrow anyway.

I also wanted the time to myself to try and figure out the answers to some of the questions running through my mind. I figured in the day of the internet that surely some site could help me to realize in what way "giving completely" was meant. Was it purely sex that you wanted me to give myself to you or something a lot more serious for us both?

I went home and showered in an attempt to rid myself of the sex smell I thought for sure would still be lingering on me, and began a load of laundry, washing the smell of my juices out of the pants I had worn to and from your house, then finally I logged into the internet to see what, if anything I could find.

In a very short time I found a few good sites regarding Dominant and submissive relationships and managed to answer most of the questions I had concerning what was going on between us. I began to see that the reason you had for wanting me to give myself to you was a lot more in depth than in most relationships and that even though you were taking control of certain things already, you wouldn't push too hard until I was ready for you to, even if it was only the sexual aspect for now. That was why I had to come to you and say that I was willing.

I also found several sites where the sub had written about herself, discussing how she had come into the lifestyle and enjoyed it. Things that she would do to please past partners, but with very little return, or how her fantasies often revolved around someone taking control of certain parts of her life; the way she would dress or which room to clean on that day. Just minor things and I began to feel that it would be nice to have a defined set of guidelines for any given day. The more I looked into what they were talking about, the more I saw myself in the things they said.

That maybe even the pictures you had taken, wasn't so much blackmail as it had at first sounded, but simply a means to show me what can happen while you control me. Same as you had already proven to me that when you were in charge, you could succeed in making me cum harder than ever.

By five when I went to get my son, I felt more prepared for what I was dealing with as well as a new excitement over the things I knew you could show me. I looked forward to the start of a new day. Even though I wasn't ready to be yours fully, I still looked forward to the things that may happen, and curious as to what my response to it would be.

The next morning when I arrived at your house and was told to get undressed in your bedroom, my shy insecurity came rushing back at me and I again doubted my mental abilities at letting someone tell me what to do. I of course also doubted my senses when I grew damp with the thought of being naked before you, even though you had already seen all of my secrets; I still felt that I would be more exposed to you. That by eliminating my clothes, there was the possibility that you would find me lacking in some area.

At a slight scowl of your face to which I assumed you thought I would tell you "NO", curiosity finally won out over my thoughts and I headed towards your bedroom to take off my clothes. I tried to convince myself that I wouldn't be that exposed and it was all in my head, and it couldn't be that intimate for you to see me walking around cleaning maybe washing dishes or dusting.

I didn't realize until I walked back into the kitchen trying desperately to cover my pussy with one hand and my breasts with the other that you had chose to make me expose myself in many different ways to you.

"Today," you began, "you will clean the bathroom. It needs to be cleaned really well. I want the shower stall and bathtub cleaned, the floor has picked up a stain from somewhere so I would like for you to scrub that, as well as the normal stuff, toilet and mirrors. I think you know what to do from there. I am expecting company this weekend so over the next few days, your cleaning will increase. Everything I think you will need is already in the bathroom waiting on you. I will walk past occasionally to see how it is coming along. Do you have any questions?"

"I don't think I do."

"Good, because I think you need to get started if you are going to be done by twelve."

I say simply "Okay" as I begin walking towards the bathroom, even now not sure exactly how exposed I could become if you happened to walk past at the right time. Of course I begin with the higher up stuff, mirrors, and counter top in the bathroom and quickly realized that cleaning while naked was definitely a unique experience.

While washing those places and being able to see myself in the mirror, watching my tits sway to and fro with the movements of my arms in almost a hypnotic rhythm. Part of me kept an eye towards the door, both wishing you would walk past and see me in this way and hoping that you wouldn't walk past for fear that I would grow embarrassed again. I wanted to be able to clean the bathroom in a way that would meet with your approval and as I began to work on cleaning the toilet, I began to pretend that you were not going to watch me or at the very least, pretend that I wasn't naked and cleaning your bathroom.

I was beginning to relax and to some extent enjoy the freedom of cleaning in the nude, when you walked into the bathroom, causing me to jump and instantly try again to shield myself from your view. You seem to give a half smile at my shy gesture, and hold out a small radio towards me saying, "I thought you might like something to listen to while you work. If it isn't on a station you enjoy, then you may turn it and find something better."

"Thank you." I whisper, slightly surprised by your offer but enjoying the thought that it would further take my mind off being naked, as I reached out with the hand covering my breasts to take the radio from you. "Should I close the door so the noise doesn't disturb you?"

Laughing you state simply, "That defeats the purpose of having you naked and cleaning if you close me out of the room doesn't it?"

I smile realizing that you had made a very valid point as you turn to leave the room and leave me all alone again.

I quickly find a radio station and go back to cleaning the toilet. Before long I overcame my shyness over being naked once again, feeling that you probably wouldn't be returning, or maybe it was hoping that you wouldn't, and the music began to work its magic. Some of my more favorite songs came on as I was finishing up the toilet and I found myself beginning to move with the music. I would think for a moment that it would be embarrassing if you happened to stop and watch but would quickly let myself go to enjoy the music once again.

Then I began to take notice of different things, kind of like when I watched in the mirror as my tits swayed back and forth, which they continued to do as I cleaned. I also noticed how my legs squeezed my pussy closed or tugged the lips apart as I moved, my ass with its slight wiggle, being unconfined by clothes. It was all very new feelings to be up and doing things while naked, and I began to not even think of you seeing me anymore.

It wasn't until I bent down to clean the bathtub that I realized how much my movements were beginning to turn me on. As I squatted down, I could feel the cooler air of the house, on my heated pussy. I was surprised with the thought that it would be a turn on and wondered how wet I was truly getting. With my hand I reached down between my legs and checked the wetness I could find there, shocked with the knowledge that my center was almost dripping wet.

"I told you yesterday that you can't cum today or in fact again until you give yourself to me." You state, causing me to jump into a standing position and blush from what seemed like the tip of my head to the bottom of my feet. I couldn't believe what you had caught me doing, and was about to deny that I had been playing when you turned and left the door way again. The next thought that came to mind was that you had turned your back on me as most would do a naughty child after being scolded and that embarrassed me more than being caught.

Since I am rather short the bathtub presented a whole new problem for me, as it always did but with me being naked it seemed even more so. Leaning in over the side to wash the back side of the tub and the bottom, meant that I had to half climb in. To reach that far, my bared mound pressed against the cold bath tub. I knew that if you behind me at the door, you would surely see my pussy growing wet from the coolness contrasting with my heated flesh since I could feel my clit swelling searching for something to brush against it.

I considered turning around to make sure you weren't standing there watching me, but decided that if you were, I really didn't want to know. I just decided to try and hurry to finish the tub or at least the part of cleaning it that caused my clit to ache and my ass to be up in the air as if waiting for your hands to spank it some more. Quickly enough that part was done, and I sat back into a kneeling position to wash the outside of the tub, when I hear you question, "Do you grow wet when you kneel like that?"

I once again am blushing, both knowing that you could have seen my earlier position and now had caught me kneeling as I had read subs should do. I wanted to stand up and rebel against the implications, yet couldn't bring myself to do so. Instead, I simply shake my head and say "Kneeling isn't affecting me.", not entirely sure who it is that I am trying harder to convince. Just knowing that my clit is a hardened nub and my pussy is begging for someone to satisfy it. Then I realize that while having to look up at you, my pussy is opening and seems to grow damper as I am able to see the sheer size of you filling the doorway.

"Good, I don't think today is a good day for you to be truly horny and ready for me, too much stuff to do. What is there that you haven't done in here as of yet?" "Just the floor I think that is if it looks good enough to you." I say slightly disappointed that you had said you didn't want me to be "horny and ready" today. "Yes, everything seems fine. Please, continue and we will see if we have time for anything more today before you leave."

In order to not scrub myself into a corner, I had to clean on hands and knees with my ass towards the bathroom door. You seemed to try and make slight noises every time you were near, and every noise you made, be it a cough to clear your throat or a foot step, make my clit swell and ache more. I know that with the movements of the scrub brush in my hand, my ass was swaying before you like a white flag and in my opinion, begging you to touch me.

By the time I was finished crawling on the bathroom floor and knowing you had been standing there watching me for the last ten minutes or so, I was almost ready to beg you to touch my clit and help me cum. My clit was so swollen that I could picture it poking out from between my pussy lips, looking for the slightest amount of contact to send me into orgasm.

"You are all done with the bathroom?" you question.

"Yes, I think so. I got the stains up off the floor, though still not sure what had caused them to be there." I say, forgetting for a moment that I should be covering myself and almost smiling as I wonder if I am growing use to you seeing me naked already.

"I am glad you are finished. It is too late in the morning for you to begin another task today, so how about we go, talk a little bit, and have a drink? I am sure after all your efforts in here that you must be thirsty."

"Yes, I would like a drink. I will go get dressed and then we can sit and talk."

"No, I said we didn't have time for more tasks, that doesn't mean that you should get dressed yet. There is some soda in the refrigerator. Why don't you forget you're naked and go get us both something to drink?"

I blush again, as I head for the kitchen still naked after being so sure that I was going to have my clothes on before I would have to sit down and see you looking at me.

I walk to the refrigerator begin getting our drinks ready, finishing by putting the bottle back in, and then head over to set the drinks on the table. It is then that I notice what is spread out on top of the table and my embarrassment grows as I see myself as I was yesterday. For every part of me that didn't want to see them another part couldn't stop looking at the lust driven woman in the pictures. My pussy swollen, begging to be touched, my ass red from where you had spanked me, my nipples pulled down towards the chair under me, but mainly what really got to me was the look in my eyes as I watched you take your final shot. My eyes showed the passion I had been feeling at that moment, and it brought back to my memory, how much I had ached for you, how much I had enjoyed your fingers thrusting in and out of my wet pussy.

"Do you like them?" Your question interrupts my thoughts, though not before I feel the same heat building inside me that had been there before. I simply nod my head, not sure I have words to explain what I am thinking while seeing myself in that way.

"Are you still sure that you are not ready for me? Don't you want to feel that way again?"

I once again nod my head though I wasn't sure which question the nod was answering, so added in a breathy voice, "I'm not ready."

"Okay then, I can wait a little while longer. Lets sit down and have our drinks, and then you may go dress and I will see you tomorrow."

I hurriedly finished up my drink, needing to get away from the proof of what you had made me feel and washed out my glass heading for the bedroom and the safety that my clothes offered to me. I couldn't seem to be away from those pictures fast enough, but they followed me home. The images were burned into my mind, and I couldn't escape them.

They haunted me all after noon, both teasing me with the thought of them and embarrassing me because I had responded so much. The combined effect of cleaning naked and being turned on it, the pictures, and not being able to give myself to you and cum, had left me continuing to ache.

I considered bringing myself to orgasm when I arrived home, but somehow felt that it would only make me need more. The longer the afternoon went on, the more my needs increased rather than decreased as I had hoped and by the time that kids were finally put to bed, the only thing I could think of was, "I need to get fucked."

So, I turned to the only one that was available and the only one I was really ready to give myself to. "Maybe he will ease this ache I have inside me." was the next thought running through my head. "He has a cock and I need it."

I managed to drop him all the right signals and he took the bait pretty easily, as I knew he would.

However, as he made love to me in the same way he has done for the last ten years, little kiss there, a vibe between the legs, pushing almost painfully against me, trying to make me cum from the first touch of it then moving it away when it finally began to feel good. Then last him on top of me thrusting into me just as fast as a man possibly can.

The whole time I was being fucked by my husband, you continued to enter my mind, I began to imagine it was you buried inside me, even though I didn't want to think of you. While my husband thrust in and out of me it was the pictures I saw and your fingers that I felt. When I came it was with thoughts of being tied up like the woman in the first picture I had found in that dresser drawer, only in my fantasy it was you standing over me, taking the picture.

My husband, felt that he had just done something really great for me when I came, since he knows that it rarely happens when we are together and he spoke of us needing to try that again tomorrow night as he rolled over and went to sleep.

I, however, wasn't as happy as he was about it. Though it had taken the edge off my needs, I still felt that I was empty and in need of something more, and of course I could not shake the guilty feeling over the fact that while he had made love to me, I had wanted it to be you. In fact, I knew if it hadn't been for you in my head, he could never have made me cum tonight.

It was with guilt in my head that I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of how I had just fantasized about you instead of making love to my husband. As well as the knowledge that tomorrow I would be in your presence again and I was looking forward to it, and what ever task you would provide me with tomorrow.

The next morning, when I arrived at your house, I was surprised to find a short note on the table. "I am in the shower. If you are ready to give yourself to me, come and join me. If you are not, there is a vibe on the bed as well as your uniform, put them on and begin cleaning the living room, I want it dusted and then vacuumed if time remains you will also clean the kitchen counters and floors. You may wear the panties in order to help you keep the vibe in place."

Though it was only a short note, I was wet before I laid it down on the table. The invitation from you was almost more than I could turn down, and yet I couldn't bring myself to walk into the bathroom with you. I went instead to your bedroom, finding the toy I had worn inside me that first time, knowing already what it would feel like buried inside me and of course the uniform I had worn for you to tie me up only days ago.

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom and thought how all I had to do was go in there, and then I would be satisfied as much if not more than I had been before by you. I knew it came down to my choosing to go in there for pleasure, or put on my uniform and wear a toy inside me, and be left aching later. It was then that I realized exactly what you had meant by "teasing me daily until I gave myself to you completely" and knew that no matter how much my pussy may ache for you every day, I couldn't make it easy for you to get me. I needed to feel that you would at least view me as a strong person and not someone weak enough to give in to just anyone.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12