A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

So my day began, slipping on the uniform, and filling my pussy with your toy, then cleaning house, while the toy cock moved inside me, my tits swayed freely, and the ache in my clit grew.

When your shower ended and you came into the living room, I pretended to not notice you; for fear that if I looked at you my will to resist you would be lost. The harder I tried to ignore you though, the more I could feel your eyes watching me as I moved, knowing that I had your toy cock inside me and watching my tits sway with each of my steps.

I cleaned as quickly as I could, hoping that when I was done with cleaning, you would allow me to dress in my own clothes and leave early today. I wasn't sure if I would be able to take this kind of teasing for much longer without it becoming unbearable and still I couldn't bring myself to admit that I needed the pleasure I knew already you would be able to give to me.

I surprised us both by finishing the living room and kitchen by eleven fifteen and I was about to ask you if I could get dressed and leave early today when you once again asked if I would care to get something to drink. You said simply in explanation of your request, "We need to discuss something concerning tomorrow's tasks."

I thought surely you knew that I wouldn't be able to say no to that, and so I agreed to get us a drink and we sat down at the dining room table to discuss tomorrow.

Sitting down was an unexpected tease for me, as I sat down on the hard dinning room chair, it forced the toy cock even deeper inside my already wet pussy, and the more I shifted around trying to find a more comfortable position, the more it shifted inside me touching areas that hadn't been touched until now. You seemed to know what I was going through, and yet in no hurry to ease my discomfort in any way by discussing what would happen tomorrow.

I knew for sure that you planned to keep me here for the rest of the time when you began your conversation with, "Did you have a good evening yesterday?"

"Yes, it was a good evening. Yours was well also, I hope."

"It was good, but could have been better. Did you think of me or the pictures of yourself tied up? Did you fuck that husband of yours because of it?"

Unable to lie to you for some unknown reason, I blushed and simply nodded my head, "yes".

"Good, I am glad that I was on your mind so much. I want to be in your thoughts even when I am not near and I want that pussy wet every time you do think of me. My next question is, if you think of me, and I do make your pussy wet, why do you continue to not want to give your pussy to me?"

"I don't know why. I just can't do that yet."

"Okay then, maybe you will tomorrow. Have you ever had anal sex?"

Blushing furiously now, I answer, "Yes, a few times."

"Good, did you like it?"

I wanted to say how it was none of your business to ask, but sitting there with that toy cock inside me and my breasts hanging out of my uniform and your eyes watching me, demanding that I answer you honestly, I couldn't bring myself to deny you an answer. I whisper "yes."

"Great, I am glad you are not against having a cock inside your ass. Tomorrow will involve you and I both." You pause allowing me time to wonder how a cock in my ass and both of us being involved should be taken. Then you continue with, "We will both be cleaning up my bedroom tomorrow. I want to move some of the furniture around, and while I move the big stuff, I want for you to move the smaller items and clean as we go. You may wear any panties that you wish to wear while doing so, but no other clothing."

You stop speaking again and several thoughts become clear to me all at one time, you and I in a bedroom, me in only panties, working together to clean and move things around, the toys and pictures I knew from the past to be inside your room and the possibility that I would find them again. Then the ever present question you hadn't answered as of yet, how was my anal sex preference involved.

"One final thing," you began, "when you are thinking of the panties to wear tomorrow. Make sure they will allow you to wear a butt plug as comfortably as possible. You may dress now."

I keep hearing butt plug as I dress and leave your house. Knowing that tomorrow was soon going to be here and that I would have a butt plug inside my ass were both an erotic idea and a terrifying one. It made me doubt even more that I would be able to resist you for much longer.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12