A Clear View Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,243 Followers

"They both are perfect," Jeff said as he fondled her and tweaked her nipple. "You both are perfect."

Judy smiled and said, "I do believe he likes us, Linda."

Linda could just nod. The feeling of both hands on her breasts was overwhelming. Judy played with her nipple until it felt as if it had grown to a foot long.

"I bet they taste as good as they look," said Judy. She bent and licked the tip of Linda's nipple as it extended between her fingers.

"Oh, god," Linda whispered. "We shouldn't. No farther, please."

Judy pulled her hand from Linda's breast and took the flesh into her mouth. She could not contain the entire breast, but she held most of it. With her teeth around the nipple, her tongue lashed out. Linda could not speak.

"My lord," said Jeff. "That is so fucking hot."

Judy reached behind Linda, while still sucking at her breast, and felt between Jeff's legs. She was not surprised at what she found there.

Releasing her friend's breast, Judy said, "I think our man is turned on. Feel him."

Linda slipped her hand behind her to discover Judy's fingers wrapped around Jeff's cock, still hidden behind his pants. She could feel the hardness.

"I think he needs to let it out," said Judy. She began to undo Jeff's belt. "Help me, darling."

Linda pulled his zipper down as Judy unbuttoned the top of his pants. "Shoes," she said. The two women bent and undid his laces the pulled the shoes and socks off.

"Lift your butt, Jeff," Judy commanded. He rose up off the couch and the two women grabbed both pants and underwear and pulled them down. Freeing the clothing from his feet, they looked at the erection arising in front of them.

"He does like us," said Judy laughing. "He really does like us."

Jeff was breathing hard and the top of his cock glistened.

"Let's show him how much we like him," said Judy. "Ok?"

Linda felt she could not resist this tide of passion flowing over all of them. She nodded and watched one of her best friends lick her husband's dick from bottom to top. Judy ran her tongue around the soft tip and then took it inside her mouth. Slowly she engulfed his entire erection while her hands fondled his balls. After several minutes of sucking, Judy pulled away. She urged Linda to stroke him as she sucked.

Linda put her fingers around her husband's shaft and began moving them. Judy swallowed his head and then started bobbing in rhythm with Linda's stroking. Judy reached out and guided Linda's other hand to Jeff's balls. Jeff was groaning and making urgent noises. Judy picked up the pace and Linda kept in time with her.

"I'm..." Jeff said.

Judy buried his dick deep in her throat and Jeff unloaded. He pumped his hips, forcing his dick deep into her mouth, accompanied by spurts of hot liquid. Judy swallowed some, but let the rest pool in her mouth. When Jeff relaxed, she pulled her mouth free. She grabbed Linda by the back of her neck and pulled her mouth to hers. As their lips met, Linda felt the tip of Judy's tongue. This time she yielded and then her mouth was awash with the rest of her husband's cum and her friend's tongue. Each swallowed, but kept kissing each other.

Judy ran her hand under Linda's skirt and felt the damp and warm panties. She could feel Linda exhale into her mouth as her finger rubbed the satin into her friend's slit.

"I tasted Jeff," said Judy, "now I want to taste you."

"Oh, Judy, we shouldn't," Linda managed to say. "We can't."

"Jeff doesn't mind. Do you Jeff?"

"God, no, this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen or done. Let's keep it going."

Judy slid between Linda's legs and pushed her skirt up to her tummy. Jeff stared as Judy lowered his wife's panties. He could see the wetness coating her neatly trimmed blond hair. Her labia were swollen and red.

"Judy, no," said Linda. "I really don't think we should."

"You want this Linda. You're ready." She touched Linda's labia and slowly ran a finger around the entire exterior.

Linda moaned and, barely conscious of her actions, spread her legs. Judy put her tongue at the opening to her vagina and pushed in.

"Oh, fuck," Linda cried out. Judy used her fingers to spread the lips and slowly licked up. She circled Linda's clit, still protected by her hood, and licked back down. Linda had her hands balled and pushed against the couch.

Judy commenced licking faster and harder. Linda's breathing became uneven. Judy then pulled back her clit hood and wrapped her lips around Linda's clit.

"Shit, I'm coming," Linda said.

Her words triggered Judy to begin a full assault on her clit. She held it tight with her lips and her tongue worked it from every angle. With Judy writhing on the couch, Judy jammed two fingers deep in her vagina. A cry escaped from Linda's mouth as she felt Judy's fingers penetrate her. Linda was rapidly climbing to a second and even more powerful orgasm. Judy pushed hard with her tongue on Linda's clit and the orgasm hit.

Linda entwined her fingers into Judy's short hair and tried to pry her away. Judy only intensified her efforts. She rotated her fingers and sought the g-spot. Finding it she pressed hard and Linda's pulling of her hair immediately turned to pushing her hard against her pussy. Judy teased the special spot as her tongue attacked her friend's clit. Linda could not comprehend that another orgasm was building. She wanted to cry out for Judy to stop, but she also wanted the sensations to never cease. Her heart was slamming in her chest and she wondered if she could survive an orgasm that promised to be as big as the sensation overtaking her entire body.

The tongue was relentless on her clit. There was now a mixture of pleasure and pain as her clit ached from all the attention. Linda felt she was at the very pinnacle when she felt something that panicked her. Judy's finger was at her butt.

"No, not there," she pleaded. "Please, god, no."

Judy ran the finger through the juices flowing from Linda's pussy. Once again it was at her friend's back door.

"No, god, no," she pleaded. "I can't take it."

The sensations of just the teasing at the opening to her anus had Judy bouncing on the couch. Then she felt her anus stretch and Judy's finger penetrated her. The feeling was both foreign and forbidden, but most of all it was exquisite.

Judy rammed it all the way in and began to pump. At the same time, she bit down on the already abused clit and put extreme pressure on Linda's g-spot with her fingers.

Linda lost it. She screamed, writhed and, to her amazement, squirted, as the orgasm possessed her. She was in another dimension; one where her consciousness was defined by the pleasure centered in her groin. She felt wave after wave wash over her, drowning her.

Linda was vaguely aware of Judy's retreat from her body. She felt fingers at her mouth. As she opened, Judy inserted the two fingers that had been buried in her own pussy. She sucked at them as if they were a life-saving elixir.

"You rest now, sweetheart," Judy said as she stroked her cheek. "I'm going to fuck Jeff's brains out and then we're starting all over again."

Linda lay sprawled on the couch, with just her skirt bunched at her waist. She watched as if through a fog, as Judy pulled Jeff to the floor. Quickly she removed her jeans and panties. She sat on his face, rubbing her smooth pussy back and forth. He began to eat her. In a minute, she announced she was ready and slid down his body. She raised her hips and took his cock in one motion. Resting her hands on Jeff's chest, Judy began riding him. Linda viewed this as if it were not real, as if it were a movie. Judy's tiny ass bounced as she rode Jeff to the end. They moved as in a well-rehearsed play.

Linda could not keep her eyes open any longer. Darkness fell. She thought she heard screams, both male and female, but her sated body drifted until she heard nothing.

Linda felt something between her legs. She pried one eye open to see Judy kissing her gently.

She turned her head to spot her husband asleep on the floor. His cock was deflated and shriveled. He did, however, have a smile on his face as his deep breathing filled the room.

"Welcome back," said Judy, resting her head on Linda's mound.

"How long have I...?"

"Oh, about ten minutes. You are adorable when you sleep. Too bad you missed me fucking Jeff. I have to admit I think I was awesome. I have a feeling he is going to be out for a while. After our blow job and the screwing I just gave him, I think he's going to be in La-La Land for a long time. The question is, what do we do now?"

"Oh, Judy, I don't think we should do any more than we have. I never imagined this could happen between us. What about Bryan?"

"Linda, you love Bryan, right?"

"Well, if you mean do I like him, then, yes."

"I'm not asking if you're in love with him, I'm asking if you love him."

Linda paused and then said, "Yes, I love Bryan. He's been my friend for such a long time."

"Good, 'cause I love him, too. I'm also deeply in love with him. But, Linda, I have needs. Big needs. Bryan and I never come out and discuss these things, but I am pretty sure he knows that I do things to fulfill these needs. He accepts this part of me."

"But, does he think you fulfill your needs with his best friends?"

Judy thought for a long time. "No, Linda, I don't think he does. And, I don't think he should know about it, either. I see this as a one-time thing. The three of us sorta fell into it. So, let's enjoy it, commit it to memory, and never discuss it with Bryan."

"Is that fair to him?" Linda asked.

"Look, we can't undo what we just did. So, I ask would it be fair to destroy him, our marriage and your friendships because of this one thing? No, let's let this moment pass and move on with our life as before."

"I don't know," said Linda.

"Yes, you do, dear. You know you don't want to hurt Bryan. You also know you probably never came that hard in your life. I bet you are thinking about what else we could do."

Judy held Linda close to her. "But first, let me tell you about Bryan, me and Carol."

"Our Carol?"

"The one and only. You know we were roommates. Well, let's say that in addition to Carol and I having a lot of fun together, that we included Bryan and things really became fun."

Judy told Linda about their times together in college. Linda could hardly believe that Carol, the poster mom, was that wild.

"So, sounds like fun, right?"

"Sounds different, that's for sure."

"So, now, sweetie, I think we should move on."

"What else? What else could there be?"

Judy slipped a finger inside Linda's pussy. It was still hot and wet.

"Oh, like you and I make love again. Only this time, you go down on me. I bet you wonder what it would be like to make a woman cum like you did before. To have that sort of power over another woman's orgasm. I bet that intrigues you."

"I, uh..."

"And, I think we both need to have Jeff. A threesome would a perfect addition to our little adventure."

Linda did not know what to say. When Judy's tongue ran up her labia, she found her voice. "Oh, god, that feels so good."

Judy spent some time between Linda's legs. Standing she took her by the hand and led her to the master bedroom. She pulled Linda on top of her as they fell to the bed. They kissed for a long time.

Judy rolled over so that Linda now lay atop her. "Time to do it, sweetie."

"I've never done it to a woman," said Linda. "I'm not sure I know what to do."

"Linda, just do to me what feels good to you. If I want something different, I'll let you know. There's no right or wrong way. It's all fun."

Linda kissed Judy's small breasts. The tiny mound fit inside her mouth. She used her tongue on the hard nipple.

"See, that feels so good. Keep doing that," urged Judy.

Linda felt a surge of pleasure at the compliment. She alternated between both breasts until Judy's breathing quickened.

"Ok, time to move on," she said.

Linda made her way down the compact body until she was staring at Judy's bald pussy. The smell was strong and intoxicating. She realized it was a mixture of Judy's scent and her husband's orgasm mixed in some sexually crazy fashion. Slowly, she lowered her lips to her friend's sex lips. They felt warm against her mouth. Judy lightly ran her fingers through Linda's hair and spread her legs wide.

Using her tongue, Linda separated Judy's lips and licked from bottom to top. The taste of another woman was nothing like she anticipated. Judy's was sweet and thick. Combined with the musky odor, it ignited Linda's passion. She began licking and kissing in earnest. Judy gasped and asked for more attention to her clit.

Linda licked hard against the nub. Judy ground her mound hard against her friend's face. Using her own fingers, Judy pulled back the hood. Linda licked the unprotected button and Judy growled. Copying some of the techniques Judy used on her, she closed her lips around the clit and sucked. Judy cried out. "Put fingers inside me."

Linda inserted two fingers into the tight hole. She could feel the strength of Judy's cunt muscles. Pumping slowly, Linda marveled at Judy's reaction as she lifted her hips to receive the fingers inside her.

Linda kept sucking Judy's clit and pumping her fingers. "Yes, yes, that's it," Judy panted. "Faster and harder."

Linda lightly bit down on Judy's clit and increased the tempo and force of her pumping. Judy responded by thrusting harder. Linda watched as Judy grabbed her own nipples and twisted them hard. She bit harder on Judy's clit and her friend made a deep guttural sound and began to orgasm. After Judy implored her not to stop, Linda used her fingers, tongue and teeth until Judy pushed her away, but not before she shook for a long minute in the throes of her orgasm.

Linda crawled back up to lie beside Judy. Judy turned her head and pulled Linda's face to hers. She licked the remnants of her own orgasm away and then cleaned the fingers that had helped bring her off.

"That was perfect, Linda. Thank you. Let's rest."

Spooning the two women let sleep overtake them.

They awoke to find Jeff in bed with them.

"Have fun?" he asked.

"Yeah, we sure did," said Judy. "The question is, are you ready to have some more fun?"

Jeff grinned. Judy looked at his erection.

"Do you have lube?"

Jeff reached into the side table and pulled out a tube.

"Ok, Linda, I say we let Jeff fuck our asses."

Linda paled. She had never done anal. She was not sure she wanted to do it now and with another woman next to her.

"I never did it." Linda said.

"Hey, first time for everything, right? You never ate out another woman before? So, believe me this will be awesome."

"Obviously, honey, you don't have to, but I would like to try," Jeff said.

Linda never heard Jeff be so direct about sex before. She agreed to try.

"Super," said Judy. "I think he should do you first, Linda, and then me. I don't mind taking him after he's been in you. Also, he can cum in my ass. So, you don't have to let him do it in yours. Ok?"

Linda was so far out of her comfort zone that she couldn't even formulate a response.

"Now, let me get you ready," said Judy. "Get into a doggy position."

Linda complied, feeling embarrassed to be so exposed to her friend and husband. She was expecting Judy to begin to use her finger with the lube, when she felt Judy's tongue at her butt.

"What are you doing?" she said looking over her shoulder, and pulling her ass away.

"Just what I said," Judy replied. "Getting you ready. Relax, you're gonna love it."

Judy spread open Linda's cheeks. Linda could feel the cool air move over her exposed anus, followed by warm breath. Judy began kissing her cheeks. Without warning, Linda felt her friend's tongue at her rosebud.

"Oh, no, you can't" she hissed.

Judy replied by licking harder around the tight opening. The sensations were shooting all through Linda's body. Never had anything felt so exotic and so dirty.

As Judy's tongue stiffened and pushed against her sphincter, Linda feared that Jeff would think her a slut. "Judy, you shouldn't..."

"Let her do it, darling," Jeff said.

Linda cried out as the tongue penetrated her. Her ass bounced as Judy rammed it in and out. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping as this assault on her behind continued. Linda could not believe how turned on she had gotten. When Judy pulled her tongue away, she mewed disappointment. Her breath caught as the next sensation was a finger pressed at her butt and the cold substance being pushed inside. Judy applied at least three coatings; her finger buried up to the last knuckle.

"I'm lubing Jeff's cock, sweetie," Judy said. Linda rested her head on the mattress, her eyes shut tight. When she felt the tip of his cock at her hole, she tightened up.

"No, no, relax. You're doing so good," encouraged Judy.

Judy reached underneath and played with her clit. Linda squirmed as pleasure raced through her body. Jeff pushed against her. She breathed deeply through her mouth and in a second she felt his tip enter her. "Oh, fuck," she cried.

Slowly Jeff moved back and forth until her was buried full length.

"Fuck her, now, Jeff. I'm going to give her head at the same time."

Jeff began to softly pound. Judy took her friend's clit between her lips and slipped a finger inside. Linda felt like a whore and began to slam her ass back into her husband's cock.

After a few minutes of this, Linda could hold back no longer and came in a long, but intense orgasm.

"Now, me, Jeff," said Judy as she rolled onto her back.

"Fuck me first to get your cock slick," she commanded. Judy reached for a box of handi-wipes she had seen next to the bed. She cleaned Jeff's cock and dried it with the sheet.

Linda watched as her husband slid his cock into Linda. He rammed her and she pushed hard against him. Shaking her head, Linda wondered how they got to this place and had done it so quickly.

The screwed energetically for a couple minutes. "Ok, pull out Jeff," said Judy. As he removed his cock, Linda marveled at how it shown with Judy's wetness. Judy grabbed the lube and shoved her lube covered finger into her own butt. Pulling her legs back to rest alongside her head she offered her anus. Jeff positioned himself over her.

"Do it hard and fast," she commanded.

Jeff positioned his head at her opening. He pushed and passed the first resistance and continued until he was all the way inside.

"Fuck me," Judy said.

Jeff began pounding. Linda was almost in shock as she watched her husband's cock violate her friend's ass. His shaft was slick as he plunged in and out. With balls bouncing against Judy's ass, he intensified his actions. Judy was making animal noises and writhing back and forth from the hips up.

"Linda, play with my clit."

Linda rubbed between her legs and pulled the nub out. "Harder," Judy screamed.

Husband and wife ratcheted up their actions. Judy was pushing hard to meet every thrust and letting loose with strings of obscenities. She appeared to be reaching the top.

"Come in me, Jeff. Do it now. Linda, pinch my clit. I'm so fucking close."

Linda witnessed Jeff's look of concentration. He closed his eyes and by the way he was thrusting, Linda knew her husband was shooting inside Judy. Judy was wild and loud. As Jeff stopped, she kept pushing her ass hard against his pubis. Finally, she collapsed back onto the bed. Jeff withdrew. His cock looked red and sore as it softened.

The three fell into a pile. All they could hear was the labored breathing of each other.

"Linda, let's get cleaned up," said Judy barely above a whisper.

As they stood by the shower, Linda watched her husband's cum seep out of Judy's butt and flow down her leg. She felt like Alice after she fell through the rabbit hole. Nothing in this life was like anything she had ever known.

orie
orie
4,243 Followers