A Clear View Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,249 Followers

"Bryan, please..."

"Good-bye, Jeff."

Bryan continued his walk down the beach. He felt alone like he'd never felt before.

***

The mood in the house was somber when Bryan returned. Bob saw him coming down the drive and walked out with a beer in his hand. Handing it to Bryan, he put his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Bryan took a long pull of the beer. He swallowed and took another. "Thanks."

"He's gone," Bob said. "Hell of an afternoon. I think everyone's still in shock."

Inside they were gathered on the porch. Sasha sat on the arm of the chair where Mark was seated. Carol was on the couch and Bob sat next to her. Linda was not in the room.

"Turned out to be a hell of a week," said Bryan.

"Amen, brother," said Mark and raised his bottle.

"Is what it is," Bob said.

"Bryan," said Carol, "We can't believe that Jeff and Judy are divorcing. We don't understand what led to it, but I guess maybe Jeff explained it on your walk."

Bryan did not respond and sipped his beer.

The four friends waited for more, but Bryan remained silent. He knew he forgave Jeff, but still it felt as if a part of his heart had also left with him. The one thing he knew was that he was not going to burden them with what had happened between Jeff and Judy.

Now, with Linda also missing, he wondered if he could go through with the unspoken plan to sexually satisfy Sasha. Linda helped ground him and keep him focused on why Sasha needed him. Looking at her and admiring her beauty, he knew it would be an unforgettable experience. What he questioned is if he could ever involve himself with another woman.

"Hey, this isn't a freaking wake."

Bryan jerked his head around to see Linda coming on to the porch carrying a pail packed with beers.

"I'm not offering these as a celebration," she said as she distributed the cold bottles, "but this is a divorce, not a funeral." She looked at Bryan to see if her remarks offended him. He lifted his bottle in salute.

"So, here's what I propose," Linda continued. "We drink ourselves drunk tonight—not that is much different from other nights. Tomorrow, after we nurse our hangovers, we go to the beach and enjoy our last day together. Bob and Carol, I know you are leaving tomorrow evening. Bryan, you are staying to work on your book. Mark, Sasha tells me you've got a sales meeting on Saturday and a closing on Monday. So, you'll be leaving tomorrow. Bob and Carol can drop you home and Sasha can keep the car and take me. I and Sasha would like to remain for a bit. If that works for everyone, then that will be the plan. Don't worry, Bryan, we'll stay out of your hair and let you dig around that moldy old building looking for nuggets. But, we'll also allow you to take us to the beach and out to dinner in P'town. So, if that works for everyone, let's get fucking smashed."

All five friends lifted their bottles. The deal was made.

***

Bob, Carol and Mark left as planned. Mark hugged Bryan before he left and said softly, "Thank you. Be good to her."

Bryan said equally softly, "She loves you, Mark."

After the car vanished over the small hill, the three left at the house looked at each other.

"What now?" asked Bryan.

"Well," said Linda, "Sasha and I thought we'd do some nude sunbathing while you go muck around at the historical society. Then later we'll hit the beach. I'll make reservations at a very expensive restaurant in P'town and you will wine and dine us tonight."

Bryan nodded as he smiled. "Maybe I could work from here today and sorta watch you guys sunbathe."

"No, that won't work," said Sasha. "You'd never get anything done."

"Ok, so that's the whole plan?" asked Bryan.

"No, wait," said Linda. "I'm going to wash the sheets from Bob and Carol's bed while Sasha moves her things into their room. Oh, yeah, I'll move your stuff in there, too."

Sasha blushed, but smiled.

"Don't make those dinner reservations for too late," Bryan said.

Although the ladies had their bikinis on when he returned from his work, Bryan was rewarded upon their return from the beach. With Sasha and Linda taking him by the hand they walked to the outdoor shower. Sasha pulled his trunks off and then removed her suit. Linda followed her and soon the three of them were naked under the shower.

For the first time Bryan had a full view of Linda's body. Her breasts still rested firmly on her chest and her dark nipples were hard and extended. She kept her blond bush neatly trimmed. She was everything he had imagined, and more.

Sasha decided he needed help with his shower. Her soapy hands brought him to full hardness in seconds. Linda watched as her friend stroked him. He felt he was losing control until Sasha stopped and let the shower rinse him.

"Want to save all your energy until later," she said. The three of them walked naked back into the house and dried on the deck, enjoying the late afternoon sun. Linda had made dinner reservations for 6:30 and they agreed to go out as soon as they were dressed and walk around town until time.

After a great dinner, they arrived back at the beach house. Linda embraced Sasha. She came into Bryan's arms, held him tightly, kissed his lips and said good night. She went downstairs to her room in the ground level.

Bryan looked at Sasha. "You're so beautiful. Tonight I couldn't stop looking at you. I also couldn't stop thinking about what may lie ahead for us. But, this is our last chance to decide otherwise. Say the word and I will go back to my bunk bed."

Sasha smiled. She untied the halter top she wore and let it drop. Her breasts appeared and reflected the dim light in the room. "Come upstairs, Bryan."

She walked ahead of him. In the bedroom they quickly undressed each other. Sasha beamed as she saw his erection. "This is really for me?"

"God, if you only knew how incredibly beautiful and sexy you are, Sasha. I may not be able to say it correctly, but I hope my body will convince you."

"Take me now, Bryan."

They lay together kissing and touching for a long time. Sasha responded to every caress and moved her body to allow Bryan full access to his desires. He spent a while between her legs bringing her to small orgasms with his mouth and tongue. Sasha pulled him up and kissed him. Her desire was stoked by the taste of her juice on his mouth.

Bryan moved on top of her, his erection settling along her warm and damp lips. "Sasha, I have not been with any woman except Judy since we married. Obviously I have not been with anyone since Judy died. I know I am clean, but I would be happy to use a condom if you want."

"I want nothing but you inside me."

Bryan rose up and placed his tip at her opening. She reached between her legs, opened her lips and guided him in. Slowly he eased inside as Sasha groaned. He began to pull back, when he felt her hands on his butt.

"Just leave it there for a bit, Bryan. God, I forgot what it felt like to have a man inside me. I'm just enjoying this sensation."

Bryan pushed all the way in and, resting on his elbows, remained still. He could feel Sasha's muscles gripping at his cock. "You fill me, Bryan. God, this is so good. Fuck me, now."

He moved and Sasha moved with him. Soon they were thrusting against each other as sweat covered their bodies. Sasha made little sounds every time his cock reached the end. Bryan said, "Let yourself go, girl. Have fun."

Sasha laughed and on his next thrust, cried out, "God, yes that feels good. Harder, please."

He pumped harder and moved his hips to corkscrew into her. Sasha completely lost her oral inhibitions and cried out with every thrust. With the newness of being with her and having been on edge all day, Bryan knew he could not last forever. He told Sasha he was getting close.

"I've already had two orgasms," she said. "I'm close to a big one, but cum when you want."

"How close?" Bryan grunted as her cunt squeezed his cock.

"Real fucking close," she said.

Bryan slipped his hand down to feel the juices running out of her. He coated one finger. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and put his lubricated finger at her butt.

"Oh, Jesus, you're not..."

Her words ended as he rammed his finger deep inside her. At the same time, he moved his other hand to her clit and rubbed alongside her nub, still protected by the little hood. He thrust one last time and felt the release explode in her. Sasha screamed louder than ever and slammed herself against his cock. Bryan rocked in and out until his erection lost enough to make thrusting impossible. He pulled his finger from behind and slipped out of her.

They lay side by side on the large bead, gasping for breath and soaking the sheet with their sweat and the results of their orgasms seeping out of her. Bryan felt Sasha's fingers searching for his hand. He grasped hers and they lay quietly gazing at the stars through the skylight.

"Thank you, Bryan," Sasha whispered.

"Oh, thank you, Sasha. You are incredible."

She rolled over on her side, draped a leg over his, put her head on his chest and let the sleep of the well-fucked take her.

They rallied for two more sessions that night. In truth, nothing would ever equal the intensity of their first time, but every time they made love was a joy and delight.

They awoke during the night to find Linda sitting at the bottom of the bed staring at their naked forms.

"Hi," she said.

"How long have you been there?" asked Sasha.

"Oh, a while. You guys looked so beautiful. It makes my heart hurt."

"Come, join us," said Sasha.

Linda crawled up the bed and started to lie next to Bryan. "Take your nightie off," said Sasha.

Linda stripped and came into Bryan's arms. Reaching across his stomach, Sasha took hold of Linda's hand. They moved their heads toward each other and shared a tender kiss. Sasha moved their joined hands down until they rested on the soft flesh of Bryan's cock. "Let's sleep," she said.

They managed to sleep past the rising sun. Bryan had to pee and held out as long as possible, not wanting to disturb the two naked women on either side. He also did not want to lose the intimacy of their hands on his member. Slowly, he extricated himself, accompanied by soft murmurs from the women. After emptying his bladder he returned to find them snuggled together. He rinsed quickly in the shower. Taking one last look at the two women, he pulled the sheet over them and went downstairs to start the coffee.

He was sitting nude on the deck sipping his coffee when he heard the screen door slide. Both women came out holding mugs and totally naked.

They sat in silence for a bit enjoying the quiet of the morning and the soft sun on their flesh.

"Well," said Linda, "was it as good as it sounded?"

"You heard us?" asked Sasha.

Linda blushed and looked into her mug. "I came upstairs and slept on the couch in the living room. I wanted to listen. I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop myself."

Sasha giggled and said, "In that case, I can say without a doubt it was way, way better than it sounded. As a matter of fact, it was fucking fantastic."

The three friends toasted each other with their mugs.

"Then, I say, carry on," said Linda.

"I believe we intend to do just that," replied Bryan.

The rest of the week did enable them to carry on. Days were spent with Bryan at the historical society, the ladies together to sun and shop, afternoons on the beach, diners together, and love-making well into the night.

Linda would always find her way to their bed after she thought the screwing had ended. On the last night, she came up only to find Sasha swallowing Bryan's cock.

"Oh, sorry," she said and started to leave.

"Stay, if you want," said Sasha.

Linda came back in and sat at the very bottom of the bed. Sasha gave Bryan's cock one last lick and then knelt over him facing Linda. Slowly, she lowered herself onto to him. Linda's hand moved between her legs. As Sasha rode Bryan, Linda plunged her fingers inside herself and tortured her nipples with the other hand. As Sasha neared her climax, she extended her hand. Linda let go of her breast and took her hand. As they were thus joined, both women came. Bryan cried out and exploded inside Sasha. They held this tableau for several minutes, until Bryan was completely soft. Sasha moved off. She made eye contact with Linda and pulled her hand. Slowly, Linda moved toward her. They kissed and then acting as one moved their faces to Bryan's soft member. Sasha held it up and Linda began kissing it and lapping the mixed results of their orgasm. Sasha joined her and the two women passed his cock back and forth, until finally their tongues played with each other as they licked his crown.

When he was clean they resumed their regular positions on either side of him, and slept.

Bryan let his mind replay the scene of the two women sharing his sex. He had never viewed them together from this angle. He marveled that how changing the perspective brought a whole new understanding.

For the first time in almost two years, Bryan had a clear view of how his life could move forward.

Epilogue

Sasha returned to Mark. She later told Bryan and Linda that Mark never asked her details and she gave none. She only told Mark how much she loved him and that he was the strongest man in the world to allow her this one-time experience. She laughed as she told us she finally convinced Mark to try oral sex with her. She admitted he had a long way to go before he could match either of them, but she was happy with the results to date.

Jeff and Linda did divorce. Their children were disappointed but not surprised. They had seen the rift between their parents grow. Jeff moved into his old family house since his mother had just passed away. They settled on Linda having lifetime tenancy in the house and they split their other assets.

Bob and Carol got an offer on the beach house that they simple could not refuse. They took their windfall and bought a place on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Although they invited their friends to come, the week at the Cape was the last time the gang got together.

Bryan had another best seller with his Shipwreck novel. He did not see Linda during her divorce. He was on a book tour for six months and they only communicated via text. A year after her divorce, he invited her to New Hampshire for a weekend. She came.

He had long resolved any ambiguity about his feelings for her. He had forgiven Jeff, in his mind he totally absolved Linda. Their first night at the farmhouse, Bryan cooked. As they were cleaning up, he bumped into her at the sink. She turned to him. With their eyes locked on each other, he pulled her to his arms. The first kiss was hot and became hotter the longer their lips were sealed to each other. Their lovemaking was more than either had expected or hoped for.

That one weekend became two, then a month. Linda worked out with Jeff to sell their house and give the children the proceeds. Linda moved in to the farmhouse on December 1.

It was a cold, snowy day. She was doubting her decision as she looked out the window. Bryan was researching a new book and spent long days in his loft. She was alone a lot and becoming depressed. As she let her thoughts run, she spotted someone making their way to the door. Even before there was a knock, she opened it to find Hilda holding a covered pot.

"Thought I'd drop a little something warm off," she said.

Linda invited her in. "Bryan's working," she said.

"Good, I wanted a chance to talk with you."

Linda led them into the kitchen and put the pot on the stove.

"Now, I hope you don't mind some old biddy putting her nose where it has no business. But, I am so happy you're here. You know, Bryan and I got to be pretty good friends since Judy died. Very close, as well. He's a good man, Linda, but I'm sure you know that. We'd talk a lot about you. I could tell just by the way he looked when he said your name that he was in love. So, here you are. I know it's hard coming to a new place, especially when the weather is so fucking lousy, excuse my French."

Linda smiled, warming up to this woman.

"Anyway, Linda, Bryan is adjusting to having you here, just as you are adjusting being here. So, take my advice—for what it's worth—and just breathe. It's going to work out just fine. Believe me. And, again I'm being way too forward, but I was hoping you'd might help me out at the library. We don't pay much. Hell, we wouldn't pay you anything, but I sure could use a little help. Not a kid anymore, you know. What do you say? We could walk down together in the morning. We don't open 'til ten and that leaves time to stop at Hal's have one of his cinnamon buns. Oh my, they're a sin, but worth it."

Linda nodded and began to see that maybe this was a good move after all. She moved to hug Hilda. At first the older woman stiffened, but slowly she eased and put her arms around her.

"You'll do just fine here, Linda. Come spring I'll take you up Harper's Hill. There's a view there that'll take your breath away."

Linda felt a tear run down her cheek. It was feeling good to be home.

orie
orie
4,249 Followers