A Cliche worth Exploring... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PointSix
PointSix
75 Followers

"I don't really watch that many movies. I like tv shows more." I say, defending myself.

"Well I know what we're going to be doing then."

"Well I know what 'I'm' going to be doing." I say, finally able to kiss her full on. Rose rotates the rest of the way to make the position more comfortable as guns rattle off in the background. Taking charge of the kiss felt different that just being kissed. I was deciding what I wanted. I tilt back her way, moving in on top of her.

I hold myself above the slightly smaller girl as I kiss her. Rose reaches her arms up and wraps them around my neck loosely, her wrists crossing over each other. She moves her legs up to entwine them with mine.

She felt so good against me. As she held me close, her lips passionately pressed against mine, I felt comfortable and wanted. There was something else there too... I break the kiss, leaning my head back to get a good look at the woman beneath me. Rose looks back at me with content, fully accepting and pleased with her current position.

"Thank you." I say to her.

"For what?" Rose replies, in no rush.

"For making me feel safe. Like I belong. Like there is someone else in this place that needs me just as much as I need them." She simply kisses my forehead in response.

I retake my position to the side of Rose. She decides it's her turn to be on top, and we slightly awkwardly rotate 180 degrees until she is laying on me fully. She nestles into me, her head on my chest, as we watch the rest of this action flick.

I start playing with her hair, lightly running my fingers over her head. She seemed to like that last time. Right when the movie ends, I adjust myself just enough to see her fast asleep on top of me. I couldn't go anywhere with her on top of me, and with my track record of waking her up anytime I try to move her, I come to the conclusion that a nap is required of me.

Having a person on top of me isn't necessarily the easiest on the chest, but she never felt uncomfortable. I close my eyes in accordance to my situation mandated nap time, and very quickly drift off, the warmth of a new love acting as a blanket, her soft breaths lulling me to sleep.

I'm not sure how school is going to go. I'm still not sure how I'll like living in this city. I do know one thing.

With Rose, I'm happy.

PointSix
PointSix
75 Followers
12