A Clinical Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queerrev
queerrev
12 Followers

"All set?" she inquired.

"Yes. Thank you."

"Do you want to orgasm now, or go home?"

"I'd really like to cum" I said, somewhat shyly.

"Head straight back to the room with the black door. Use anything you find. After you're finished deposit whatever you've used in the red bin. Then go back to your original room, shower, and check out."

"Thank you" I said, walking toward the door.

I walked to the black door, entered, and saw all manner of dildo and vibrator available. I selected a hitachi magic wand, a tried and true favorite, and went to one of the curtained off cells. There was a cushy mat on the floor and an outlet. I plumped up a couple pillows behind me, relaxed, and turned on the high powered vibrations.

Too soon I was cumming. My body was so beyond ready and so beyond turned on that I couldn't help it. I was too tired to go for a second though I'm sure I could have easily gotten there. I stood up, placed the hitachi in red bin, and walked out to get dressed.

After a thorough shower I put my clothes back on feeling exhausted, fucked, stretched, and hot. As I laced up my black boots I asked myself if I wanted to come back to be a regular. I did, I decided. It hurt but I loved it.

Upon leaving I tapped my card to leave the office door and a strip of paper printed out. I handed it to the receptionist.

"Would you prefer a four or six week schedule?" she asked.

"Four." I decided.

"Your next appointment will be the 25th of May." She said, printing this on a small card. "Please fast for 12 hours prior, drink at least 32 ounces of water, and wear this" she said, handing me a bag, "for at least 20 hours a week between now and then. We expect you to show up wearing it. We will know if you did not." Inside was a large buttplug. I slid it into my messenger bag as I walked out, slowly, still in pain, and smiling.

queerrev
queerrev
12 Followers
12