A Clockwork Green Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man has been hiring us on a somewhat regular basis. His name is Gregory Heimdahl, and he has sold three contracts to us now. He fancies himself a scientist, but from what I have seen he is rather low budget. Mackenzie thinks he is kind of a joke, and is always making cracks about him behind his back.

He seems to have problems keeping regular employees, and nobody works for him more than a few times before finding employment elsewhere. He is definitely a creeper, and I occasionally catch him staring at us or making awkward passes when I am alone with him. I never had to deal with this kind of problem as Tony, and it is a real eye-opener. How can anyone behave so dishonorably? We keep working for him though, simply because the money is decent.

We just completed a job for him, and we are sitting on couches in his lobby waiting for him to come out. It is a rather expansive room about the size of a large church foyer, the floor lined with faded tiles. Frayed curtains hang on the windows. The room itself is poorly lit, the fading sunlight not helping matters any as we stand by for him to bring us our payment.

"What's taking him so long? I wanna get home and go to bed. I'm beat." Mackenzie stretches and lets out a big yawn. I sit with my hands in my lap, my legs crossed at the ankles while I look around nervously. Something isn't right, and I can feel it. Why not just pay us in his office like normal?

Finally, he walks out. Heimdahl is a diminutive man, with salt and pepper hair that is receding back on his forehead. He has oversized goggles that sit up on his forehead, and a brown overcoat that looks more than a little worn. As I said, if he is indeed a scientist he's fallen on hard times.

"Thank you for waiting ladies. I hope you don't mind, but I had to finish a few things before coming out to meet you with your payment."

"It is alright. We would be grateful if we could be on our way, as we have an early day tomorrow." Something is telling me we need to get out of here. Now.

"Yeah, we just wanna go home." Mackenzie is being impatient simply because she wants her bed. Whatever I'm picking up on, she isn't. She lazes on the couch as she absentmindedly fingers a button on her duster.

"Now, hold a moment please. How would you like to earn a good deal more money? I have another job for you, if you're interested." His grin is nauseating, and does nothing to settle my nerves.

"What's the job, and what does it pay?" Mackenzie sits up.

"I'd be willing to triple your fee if you perform one more small task. That you strip down for me here and see to my needs." His smile twists lecherously as he makes no attempt to hide the fact her is eye-sexing us. I can hear Mackenzie literally gag on the request as I stand up.

"That will be quite enough of that. Please keep our payment, sir. I don't think we will have anything more to do with you." I spin on my heel and head for the door. Mack makes an emphatic gesture I can only guess is rude in Hollinsport, and follows.

"You're not going anywhere, ladies." He snarls as he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a remote. He pushes a button, and two MX-12 drones rise out of the floor and spin toward us. Not high end models, but good enough for prisoner transportation and riot control.

At the same time, four large men walk in through the door. They all look like they mean business, though they're not military; I can tell right off. Hired thugs, more than likely. They're carrying oversized blunderbusses, and have the swagger of bullies that believe they have the edge over us. The hackles on my neck began to stand up immediately, and I can see Mackenzie's face tighten in anger.

"Back. The fuck. Off. We're not interested in talking." She balls up her hands, and fire explodes around them.

"Our boss wants to have words wit ya. Says 'e wants to talk ta ya about some things." They continue towards us, grinning as they do so. "Youse gonna be proper ladies and go and sees 'im."

"You're fuckin' with the wrong women!" Mackenzie sounds pissed, and she's got a right to be. She steps in front of me in an effort to protect me from them. Normally I adore that kind of thing, but she seems to forget sometimes that I am a soldier too. A very dangerous one at that.

"Bitch, don't gif us trubble. Youse gonna come wit' us now like the boss wants," squawks a second one. Overbearing and stupid. What a delight. I have no desire to see what these 'gentlemen' have in store for us. And I can think of a better use for Mackenzie's magic than on these halfwits.

"Focus on the drones," I say, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'll handle these fellows." Heimdahl yelps and makes a rapid retreat back through the way he came, and I know that we'll have to deal with him in a little while.

I can hear her start to object. I know how much she hates being told what to do, but that concern is fading away like words written on water. Nothing matters now, except for this moment. It's all pushed to the side, baggage that will only slow me down and make me vulnerable. All that is important is the here and now.

I see them in front of me. No judgment, no preconceptions to their abilities. They and I are on equal terms, and the next few moments will decide who is right and who is dead. I can feel the weight of my sword in my hand as I draw it. It feels pure, and there's no difference between me and it. We are one, aren't we old friend? I drop my right leg back behind me, putting my weight on it as I bring the blade overhead.

"Who's first?"

The biggest one steps up. He raises his blunderbuss and takes aim at my head, or at least where my head used to be. I spring forward into a roll, somersaulting twice before coming to a stop right in front of him and skewering him through his abdomen. My wrist snaps and the blade slides three inches across his belly, blood erupting from the wound as his aortic artery is severed. He screams and drops to his knees, clutching his stomach as if he thinks he can keep the blood in. I don't think he knows he's only got less than a minute to live.

I leap to my feet as another one dials in on my position. This one's a little faster than the first, and he manages to get a shot off. It goes wide as I sidestep its trajectory before he pulls the trigger, correctly reading his telegraphed movements. Up comes my old friend through his eye as I make a bounding leap forward. It's a classic fencing thrust, and he slurs unintelligibly as he drops to the ground. I hear the third thug behind me, charging forward with his own club, intent on braining me.

I keep a stubbed double-barreled shotgun that Mackenzie made for me on my belt, for times when I need a ranged weapon, or to punch through armor. I call her Bessie, and she comes in handy. I don't even look back as I bring her up to the level of his chest, and I hear him skid to a stop in fear. I'm certain he didn't see that coming.

Click.

He gets both barrels in the chest from less than ten feet away, and I turn to see him flying through the air. He lands in a heap of blood and smoke, gasping and choking as he tries to draw breath into lungs that simply don't work anymore. He's going to die painfully, but there's nothing I can do about that now. There's one more to deal with. Bessie bucks softly in my hand, reloading automatically.

He seems to have lost his taste for combat, however. He turns and runs out of the lobby, screaming something I can't quite make out. It's only now that I start to get angry. My thinking self's sense of honor has been offended, which serves to bring me back into the world. My lips curl into a snarl as the thought of the fleeing mercenary makes me ill to my stomach.

"Fuckin' Coward. He's not worth the effort of chasing down."

I turn back to Mackenzie to see that she's dumbfounded. "What?" Why is she looking at me like that?

"Char. You dropped three guys in less than 20 seconds and sent the last one running for his fuckin' life!"

"They were just hired thugs. Oh, that reminds me."

The one with the hole in his chest is still gagging, dying hard as he lays there. Raising Bessie up, I put an end to his suffering. I really do hope he finds peace in the next life, but I somehow doubt it.

A ways beyond him, I see the smoking remains of the drones. in no less than a dozen pieces. I can't help but smile as I turn to face her. It is at that moment when the world turns on us.

Pain erupts in my ears, and I can't seem to focus on anything. It's so high-pitched that it causes my vision to double and my balance to fail. I drop to my knees and try to cover my ears, which doesn't work in the least. I can feel my eyes cross. I look over at Mackenzie, and I can feel my heart quail.

She's thrashing about, slinging fire everywhere... Her "bolts", her "torches"... there is no order or semblance to it! She is going ballistic on the entire room, disoriented by the pain and fear!

No, I know her better than that. She's trying to protect me. She has some idea of where I am, and isn't hurling anything in my direction. Smoke begins to fill the room as more and more of her abilities land, burning anything and everything flammable. She begins to charge up a "kite", but the sonic attack finally drives her down to the ground as she loses consciousness.

"Mack!" It's stupid. I know. How could she possibly hear me over this? I roll over on to my side and curl up into the fetal position.

"...M-Mackenzie..."

 

"Uhhn."

What... what happened? Why is everything so dark? It is too difficult to make anything out.

"Mmmmnnnh."

The room needs to stop spinning. Come on now, Charlotte. Let's try to pull it together now, shall we? Calm down and get a hold of yourself.

Okay, things are starting to come back into focus now. My head hurts, though. It feels like I bumped it somehow.

... why can't I raise my hand to check it? What... what is going on here? Oh, okay. I see now. I can't raise it because it's bound behind me.

I can't raise it because it's bound behind me?! What is going on here? AND WHY AM I NAKED?!

"Ow! H-help! Let me out of this!"

I struggle for a few moments blindly, but I'm very tightly bound. This isn't doing any good, Charlotte. Focus.

Okay, I think I see now. I'm on some kind of bed or bench, like a reclining chair of some kind. My arms are overhanging it and bound to a metal support at my wrists and elbows. There's a headrest supporting my head, but there's also some kind of leash around my neck strapping me to it. My legs are in some kind of stirrups, spread wide apart and lashed to them with leather restraints at my shins and mid-thigh. Finally, a big leather belt locks my waist into place on the bed.

Put simply, I am not going anywhere. Blind thrashing is not going to do me any good here. Maybe... maybe if I test the bonds, pull at them strategically. I might have more success if I...

Mackenzie!

Oh, Gods. She's beside me a few feet away and tied up just as I am, nude and splayed. It looks like her hands are in some kind of mitts, though. Probably to keep her from casting. She looks like she's out cold, too. I have to get her to wake up!

"Mackenzie! Mackenzie!!"

She moans and then moves around a little. Slowly her efforts become more coordinated as she stirs. Her reaction is just like mine once she gets her bearings.

"Mackenzie!"

"Uhhn. What...the FUCK?! Lemme outta this! Motherfucker!" She strains at her bindings. The chair groans, but gives no indication of breaking.

"Mackenzie, calm down..."

"Fuck that, Char! I'm gettin' out of this right the fuck now. Nnnggh! Ah! My fingers. I can't move my fingers! And something's keeping me from casting. Arrrgh!" The chair groans again, but it won't be enough.

"Mackenzie, please. We need to gather our wits and think this through here."

After a few seconds, she settles. A bit. "... fine. You woke up before me. Any idea what the fuck this is?"

"I don't know. Judging from the fact that we are nude, I have a pretty good idea what we may be in store for, though."

"Fuckin' Heimdahl!"

"More than likely, pun not intended." Mackenzie looks at me quizzically for a brief moment before frowning down at her bindings again.

A door creaks open on the far side of the room. "That would be correct, my dears." Gods, it is him. Mackenzie and I instinctively start to struggle at the sound of his voice. It was one thing to be nude and vulnerable to each other, but with someone else in the room now...

I can feel my face flush as a knot begins to form in my stomach. Someone else is looking at us. We are naked and vulnerable, and can do nothing to stop him from seeing us. He studies us with a lewd and dirty look, and while it disgusts me, there is another part responding in a way I don't understand. It feels like I have butterflies in my stomach, and suddenly the room feels so warm.

Then I notice it. I'm getting hard, and quickly. My pussy is starting to get wet, and my breathing gets faster. This... this is actually turning me on! Gods, he is so repulsive. I can see him leer at me and Mackenzie, and he's obviously enjoying the sight. But I can't stop feeling aroused!

Mackenzie is watching me as well. Intently. I see something in her eyes that I've never seen before, and it both scares and delights me at the same time. I don't know what it is, but it gives me more than a small thrill. She bites her lower lip for a moment and I can see her cock start to harden as well.

What is wrong with us? We are in big trouble, and yet both of us are behaving like oversexed teens!

He's speaking again. Snap out of it, Charlotte!

"... and I can see that you both are enjoying this. That'll suit my needs rather nicely."

"Fuck you! I swear to the Gods, if you don't let us outta this right now, I'm gonna put plasma so far up your ass you'll taste sulfur!" He laughs at her, a full-throated belly laugh that makes her spit and fight all the more. I can see her muscles tighten up and bulge as she shakes the bed she's bound to. It is safe to say that Mackenzie is one pissed woman right now. "Motherfucker! Let me out of this now, or I will fucking kill you!"

He stops laughing, though he still has that smug smile. "You'll do exactly as I want. And what I want is for you to be quiet. Otherwise I'll make sure your friend here suffers for your disobedience." He takes a small pistol out and points it at me.

Now, I'm not scared. I've had guns pointed at me before, and if he took the time to bind us both like this then the odds of him killing me are low. But the effect on Mackenzie is immediate and pronounced. She quiets down, and I can see her expression change from rage to one of impotent frustration. The desperation in her eyes is obvious, and I hate him for making her feel like that.

"Why are you doing this?" I continue to pull at the restraints, squirming about.

"Originally, it was because I thought you were two cute women that I wanted to play with. But your... condition... became apparent to me after I captured you. As a man of science, I was intrigued..."

He pulls out a remote and pushes one of the buttons on it. Mackenzie's bed lurches forward, moving toward me on some kind of track in the floor. He steps in-between us as she gets closer, putting both of us within arm's reach.

"There are different variations of your multisexual condition in our society; all done via surgery, or else impotent and non-functional. You two, however, seem to have working physiologies that didn't require operations to complete. I am... curious to see how that came about."

"Such an elaborate justification for rape." The ice in my voice could freeze beer. I may be aroused by this somehow, but that doesn't change what it is. What he is. And I would consider it a true pleasure to separate his head from his neck with my old friend.

His smile fades a bit. I hit a nerve, and that satisfies me just a little. "I am a scientist. Just one with interesting hobbies. And right now, I want to see just how functional your physical makeup is." With that, he reaches out and grabs both of our cocks at the base.

"No! Please, you mustn't do this! It's improper!"

"Bastard! Don't you dare fucking touch her!"

He ignores us, giggling as he slides both hands up our shafts. He reaches the top, lets go and runs a finger around and around the heads, teasing them and making Mackenzie groan. He massages them for a few moments between his thumbs and forefingers before slowly moving them back down to the base. I watch as a drop of pre-come oozes from the opening of my penis.

"Nuhh! Sir, p-please. You can't do this to us!" Gods, I am so hard right now. He repulses me, but I cannot stop my response to his touches. I can feel myself throbbing in his grip as he moves his hand back up my pole. I struggle against my bonds, my wrists twisting in their restraints.

"My my, you two seem to be enjoying yourselves." He laughs again as he turns to look at Mackenzie. She's biting her lip and wiggling her hips, her toes curling as he starts to speed up.

"S-shit! Stop, you b-bastard... I said st- ah! AHH! No, NO!"

Faster and faster he works us, moving up then down, squeezing once in a while. We both plead and yell, trying in vain to find the right words that will make him stop and let us go. We squirm and writhe in the beds, pulling at our restraints while he brings us closer to climax.

"No, no please! You AH! You have to s-stop! P-please... I-I can't take this!"

"Fucker! L-let us gooooah! AHN! Shit, I s-said stahhhhhp!"

"Neither of you have much longer." I hear the tremor in his voice, that little perverted lilt that lets me know he is getting off on this. Ugh. He really gets into it now, and I know that he is looking to finish us. He beats us off furiously, and it's all I can do to keep from crying out.

"Fuck you! FUCK... Goddammit! Nrrgh! Nooooooooo!"

"Please, don't m-make me come... I don't want to-to-toaaaaaaah!"

We climax at nearly the same time, our bodies tensing up and surging against both the restraints and the power of our orgasm. He angles us back just in time, and my spunk shoots all over my stomach and chest. Mackenzie is bigger than me, and some actually hits her in the face. We gasp and moan in the aftermath, shuddering as we draw deep breaths.

"Well, look at that. The red-haired bitch gave herself a facial!" He laughs cruelly, making her flush a deep red as she turns to look away from him. She's been humiliated, and I can see her fighting to hold back tears. She turns to me, and I smile at her as supportively as I can. He may have us, but he can't break us.

"You... you always need the help of... machines and restraints to get people off? How does... it feel to know that we are more of a man than... you?" He spins around on me, a look of wounded hatred on his face. That got him. Mackenzie smiles silently at the insult, seeming to draw strength from it as she winks at me when he turns from her.

"I am more of a man than you could EVER hope to be, freak!" He takes a quick step toward me and grabs one of my nipples, twisting hard as he does so. I cry out in pain, but the smile doesn't leave my face. Words really do hurt, and I've cut him deep with mine. He stares hard at me for a moment before regaining his composure. "I won't be baited into an argument with you."

"The only way she had of fighting you, and you're runnin' away. Fucking coward. Not a man at all. Barely even human." Mackenzie laughs. He begins to visibly tremble now. We may be antagonizing him and making it harder for ourselves, but it's our only avenue of getting at him. We're not going to be beaten by the likes of him.