A Clockwork Green Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls out the remote and pushes two more buttons. Something begins to lower from the ceiling above us, while a little mechanical arm comes out from underneath the beds, tipped with an impressive looking dildo.

"Oh, my" I breathe anxiously.

"You'll soon learn your place, little pet," He hisses as the machines come to rest. "Despite your obstinance, I still intend to use you as I see fit. I'll be collecting samples for study, since you're capable of shooting sperm. I wonder what else you're capable of."

"Samples?" I can hear the apprehension in Mackenzie's voice. "What kind of samples?" A brass tube on a thick cable drops out of the machines that came out of the ceiling. They snake down to us, coming to rest on our stomachs. We both pale at the sight of them. "Oh."

"That's correct, my dears. You're going to be milked. And to make sure that you stay hard no matter what, I have a topical drug for just such an occasion. You'll be amazed by it's potency..."

He reaches into a coat pocket, producing a pair of gloves that he dons in preparation for what he has in mind. Next comes a tube, presumably filled with this drug he's talking about. He moves to me first, holding my cock up and applying a generous amount of what looks like a clear and viscous liquid, rubbing it into my flesh while moving his hand up and down my shaft.

It starts to work almost immediately as I can feel a sensation of warmth spread all over my crotch. It makes me hard again faster than I expect, and the feeling is almost overpowering. "Ah! What did you just do to me?"

"Remarkable, isn't it? It makes for a wonderful stimulant." He laughs as he goes over to Mackenzie and does the same. She cusses up a storm, but the end result is the same. Soon, she is hard and throbbing as well.

"Now that we have that out of the way, let's move on to the other parts of your sex, shall we?" He pushes another button on that damned remote, making the dildoes move into position just in front of our slits.

I feel the dildo slide into my pussy. Oh, oh Gods. It's big, almost as big as Mackenzie. It's cold and unyielding, and I can feel my muscles tighten around it instinctively. I gasp as it slides all the way in, filling me up as it comes to rest. I make a little squeak as it settles, trying to wiggle my hips around to readjust my position on the bed.

"Fuuuuck!" Mackenzie leans her head forward as far as possible, her eyes wide as her dildo enters her. "What're you trying to do? Split me in half?!"

"Part one is done. Now time for the other bit." He moves back to me, taking the brass tube in hand. I have a raging hard on now; the drug he gave us has taken full effect, as well as any semblance of control out of my hands. He takes hold of me at the base of my prick and gently starts to slide it down. Oh, it's a tight fit! He actually has to work at it a little to get it to go all the way to the base.

He steps away, and then goes to Mackenzie to do the same. her tube is a fair bit thicker than the one he put on me. She fights him, and fights him hard. But the end result is the same, and she stares at it almost disbelievingly.

"You get that fucking thing off me! Gods-dammit, I said get it off!"

He ignores her and pulls out that remote. "Well, now that preparations are in order... shall we begin?"

"No, please-"

"I said Get It-"

He pushes a button, and Mackenzie and I scream in ecstasy together. The tube is more complicated than it first appeared. I can feel it contract around my cock in waves, one right after the other and in rapid succession. There's suction, too. It hungrily pulls at me, demanding that I give it all that it wants and more.

This device isn't interested in asking for anything. It is literally forcing me to orgasm, greedily sucking at me and holding me within it. My eyes cross at its strength, and my head drops back on the head rest.

"Oh, oh Gods. M-make it stop! I can't... can't control it!" I shake my hips in a vain effort to try to dislodge it. "Eeeep! Please, stop!"

Mackenzie is not faring any better, either. "Shit! Shit, shit!" I watch as her expression becomes desperate, an uncharacteristic pleading look lights up her eyes. "Please, I-I can't take this! It's too m-much! Fuuuck! FUCK! I'll lose it if, Nnnnngh, if you leave this on me!"

"Stop? Of course not! In fact, let's see if we can't make things more interesting." He pushes yet another button, and the dildoes inside us begin to pump back and forth, the attachments brushing up against our clits and embracing them as they vibrate. Gods, I am really learning to hate that remote.

I've lost the ability to talk, now. My fingers and toes curl as the thing has it's way with me. My tongue lolls out of my mouth as my eyes roll back into my head, and the only thing I can do is struggle against my restraints uselessly. Mackenzie for her part has devolved to a heavy grunting. She is literally humping the air, lost in her own pleasure as she writhes about.

She comes first, followed shortly by myself. I can feel the suction carry my spunk away and up the tube, taken for whatever "testing" he has in store for it. We both lie exhausted, barely moving and gasping for air, but only for a moment...

The bloody thing starts up again!

"You... you have what you want! Y-you have your sample!" My voice sounds weak and frantic at the same time. And far away.

"Stop the..." Mackenzie almost whispers. "Stop the... " She isn't holding up as well as I am, it would seem.

"No, I don't think so. I am going to leave you here for a few hours.". He smiles victoriously as we both whimper and plead. "You see, this is only the beginning. I do have my samples now, but I also want you broken. Partly for your earlier defiance and partly because I want my new pets compliant and complacent."

I can hear Mackenzie whimper. Something about it scares me badly.

"I... can't live like that. I have to... no..."

Mackenzie.

"You don't have a choice. You're mine now, my little pet."

"I'll... die first."

Mackenzie!

"No, I will make sure you stay mine. Both of you now belong to me." Heimdahl turns to leave as the door slides up to let him out.

"No!!" I sit up as much as my bonds will let me. He turns to look at me, a quizzical look on his face.

"No? I have you. You-"

"I said no!! Mackenzie and I, we're meant for more than to be just your playthings! Take a good look at us now, because this will be the last time you see us like this again. We will escape. We will go on with our lives and never give you a second thought. We deserve better than you. And we will fucking have it!!"

He pauses for a moment, studying me closely. Without a word, he steps out the door. It closes behind him, locking in place.

I fall back against the bed, another orgasm taking my mind and making me swoon. The moments pass before I can open my eyes again.

"Cherry."

"I'm here, sweetness."

"I... I hate when you do that."

"No... no you don't."

She licks her lips and smiles. "Maybe. But I... uhn. I know one thing. I'm getting you (AH!) out of here. I promise."

"I know, Mackenzie."

"I'm not gonna last much longer in this thing. I need... to rest soon."

"Then get your rest, sweetness. He can't keep us here forever."

Over the next hour, we both come over and over. We're being drained, and soon even talking becomes too much effort. Mackenzie passes out, her last climax being too much for her as she simply winks out as if she were a light. And with that, I'm alone.

If I'm being honest, I would say that I love this. Not the fact that Heimdahl has us, but this situation in general. The bondage, being dominated... it feeds something in me. I draw pleasure from it, and would love to explore it more when we get out of here. I'm not like Mackenzie in that regard at all. She needs to be free, to be in control.

I can feel another orgasm building within me. This one may be the one that puts me out, too.

Wait...

Mackenzie.

Would she do this to me? Would she like to take me like this? Make me hers?

Closing my eyes, I shut out everything but her. She's the one who has me here, not that fool Heimdahl. I can see her smiling at me, standing over me as my climax builds.

Cherry, have you been a good girl today?

Yes, Mistress. I've been so very good. May I come for you? I want you to watch me come...

Mmmm, yes. I think I want to see that. You look so hard and so ready.

M-Mackenzie... I-I'm... I can't...

Let yourself go, Cherry.

"Mackenzie!!"

...

...

Oh, oh my. That made my head swim. I... I...

Please Mackenzie. Tell me you want me like this. Tell me you want me... No... I want more. It's not enough to play games. I would give it to you, give it all to you, if you'd only ask.

If you'd only...