A Close Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers

"You're right. I could sense a urine taste down there. Not to mention all the hair getting in my way, it was like kissing the top of her head"

Natalie seemed upset – both at Amy stopping her licking, and at her comments.

"Before you get upset, Natalie, why don't you see what we mean? Kneel down."

Natalie did as I told her. Amy put her hands on her thighs, and spread them wide. Natalie leaned into her friend's crotch. I pushed gently on the back of her head, encouraging her. Natalie spread Amy's lips apart, and gave her a tentative lick. After a few strokes of her tongue, she moved away. "OK, you're right. She tasted better on my fingers."

I smiled. "But that's not how it should be. Like I said, when you're both shaved, the experience will be much better."

Natalie looked at me tentatively. Amy and I stood up. I took Natalie's hand in mine, and helped her off the floor. The three of us kissed again. They put their arms around me, and guided me to Natalie's bedroom. She had a nice, king-sized bed.

"So, what do you need, Jake," Amy asked. I told her to get me some cuticle scissors, two new razors, a towel, a bowl of warm water, a washcloth and some shaving cream. Amy went to get the supplies, while Natalie went to get a small table for me to put next to the bed for the bowl of water.

Amy brought back everything I needed, and we all sat down on the bed, naked. I couldn't help staring into their messy, hairy, crotches, thinking about how much fun I was going to have shaving them clean. I asked who wanted to go first, and Amy quietly said she did. I spread out the towel in the middle of the bed, and Amy laid down, her gorgeous ass squarely in the center of the towel. I had Natalie straddle her stomach to keep her legs apart.

First, I took the washcloth, wet it in the warm water, and gently cleaned her pussy. Amy squirmed against my hand as I washed her. (The washing also helps soften the hairs). Then, I took the cuticle scissors, and trimmed away as much hair as I could. After a few minutes, there was just short stubble around her pussy, where once it was covered with a thick mess of hair. As I took the cream and squirted a small amount into my palm, I could see her juices glistening on her lips. I worked it into a nice lather, and spread it around her pussy. Then carefully using one of the new razors she got for me, I started shaving away the rest of her pubic hair. I used one hand to pull her lips out of the way (slipping a finger inside of her for effect) as I expertly removed all traces of pubes. Natalie was transfixed as she watched me shave her friend, first the left side, and then the right, before removing the triangle of hair above her clit. When I was done, I used the end of the towel to wipe off the excess cream, and sat back to admire my work. Amy looked incredible. I slowly took my hand and rubbed all over her freshly shaved pussy, feeling how smooth she was.

Amy was going nuts, bucking her hips against my hand as I slipped two fingers deep inside of her. I slid down the bed and kissed my way up her thighs to her newly exposed cunt. Amy grabbed by head and pulled me in tight. I fucked her cunt with my mouth, eagerly exploring every inch of her sweet flesh. I ate her fast and hard, licking and sucking all over as she rubbed her pussy against my face. Natalie slid off her friend and stared at me eating her bare pussy. I took Natalie's hand and put it against Amy's clit, moving it in quick, hard circles while I devoured her sweet flesh. The experience was too much for Amy and she exploded in ecstasy, clenching her thighs around my head as she came over and over. I lapped up all her juices, savoring her incredible taste. I sucked her hard clit into my mouth as she came, which sent her over the top again. Completely lost in her orgasm, Amy fucked my face as she came again and again. She couldn't take it any more and finally pushed my mouth away. She looked down at me, my face glistening with her juices, and put her hands under my arms, pulling me up to her. We kissed passionately, my cock sliding back and forth over her slippery cunt. Amy reached down to fondle me, then guided my hard cock inside of her tight pussy.

She was so wet from her orgasms, that I filled her with one hard thrust. Amy wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me deeper inside of her as we fucked. I arched my back to suck on her right nipple as I pounded away at her, then noticed Natalie next to me, watching us fuck, her eyes transfixed at the sight right next to her. I got up on my knees, my legs pointing behind me, which let me fuck Amy even deeper, while allowing me to my cock drive in and out of her incredible pussy. I stopped thrusting for a minute and pulled Natalie next to me, kissing her deeply, driving my tongue in and out of her mouth so she could taste her friend's juices all over my lips. My cock still buried deep inside Amy's cunt, I guided Natalie's head down to Amy's breasts, and she instinctively sucked on her nipple. Natalie moaned loudly as her friend sucked hard on her tits. I started fucking Amy with hard, deep thrusts as our orgasms built. I was barely pulling my cock out of her before slamming back inside. With each thrust, Amy moaned loudly, and I could tell she was close to cumming. Without any encouragement, Natalie moved her fingers down to Amy's clit and started rubbing it like I showed her before. That was all it took. All the sucking, rubbing and fucking sent Amy into another explosive orgasm, her whole body shuddering as she came all over my hard cock.

Amy took Natalie's face in her hands and kissed her lovingly. As the two women kissed, I pounded into my cock into Amy's cunt faster and harder. Amy started using her inner muscles to squeeze my cock with each deep thrust, and I lost it. I drove my cock deep inside her one last time as I felt my balls tighten, and cried out as I exploded deep inside her tight pussy. I shot over and over inside of her, filling her with my cum. I bent down to kiss Amy, my softening cock still inside of her.

As I moved off Amy, I moved in front of Natalie, wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her softly, my cock pressing against her stomach and whispered, "You're next."

Amy moved over, and helped me lay Natalie down. She kissed Natalie softly as I got ready to shave her hairy cunt. I told Amy to straddle her just like Natalie did, and had her hold her legs apart. Natalie didn't need any encouragement, as she saw the treatment I gave Amy, and was ready for me to do the same to her. As I got between her legs, I could smell the musky scent of her arousal, as her hair shined with her pussy juices. Again, I used the washcloth first, and then gently clipped away as much of the excess hair as I could. As I reached for the cream, Amy announced she wanted to get a better look at me shaving her, so she scooted backwards on her chest and lay down on stomach. Amy was practically eye-to-cunt with Natalie, so I sprayed the cream into her palm and had her lather up Natalie's pussy. As she did, she started absently rocking side-to-side, her pussy inches from Natalie's face. I watched as Natalie stared straight into her friend's shaved pussy, before surprising me as she started rubbing Amy's bare flesh. Amy pressed back towards Natalie, shoving her cunt against her mouth. I could see my cum dripping out of Amy's pussy as Natalie reached up and pulled Amy to her, licking and sucking on her sweet lips. I was in awe as Amy leaned back, sitting on Natalie's face, while Natalie ate her like a virgin getting his first piece. It was wet, and it was sloppy, and it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

I snapped back to attention, and started shaving the rest of Natalie's pussy. With each stroke of the razor, Natalie moaned into Amy's cunt, making her squirm on her face. I slowly drew the razor against her skin, pulling her lips away from her body to make sure I left no stubble. I finished the sides, and then quickly took care of the triangle above her clit. I used the towel to wipe the rest of the cream off her skin. I leaned back to stare at my work, admiring Natalie's beautiful pussy, now revealed in all it's natural glory. As I cleaned up the bed of all the shaving equipment, Amy leaned down and buried her face in Natalie's newly shaved cunt. I couldn't believe that these two roommates, who had never done anything sexual with each other before were now locked in a 69 position!

I lay down on the bed, kissing my way up Natalie's legs to her pussy, keeping one eye on Amy's tongue working its way in and out of Natalie. She was doing her best, but with Natalie bringing her closer to her own orgasm, Amy lost her rhythm. I moved up to Natalie's cunt, easing Amy away gently. Amy leaned back, sitting upright over Natalie's face as I started licking and sucking Natalie's pussy. She tasted just as incredible as Amy, and I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy. Natalie wrapped her legs around my head, burying my face against her as I ate her hard. Even with Natalie's legs around my head, I could hear Amy crying out as she came, squirting her juices mixed with my thick cum all over Natalie's mouth. Nat licked her clean, sucking all my cum out of her, bringing Amy to several more intense orgasms. Amy's orgasms spurred me on more, and I redoubled my effort on Natalie's pussy. As Amy moved off her friend's face, she turned around to lay next to me, watching as I ate out Nat's pussy. I was sucking her clit in and out of my mouth, then moving down to fuck her pussy with my tongue. As I slid my tongue in and out of her pussy, Amy reached over to rub Natalie's clit, whispering to her friend how wonderful she tasted, and how beautiful she looked. Natalie cried out "Ohhhh Goddddd!!! OHHHhh Goddddd!" as she came again, adding her juices to Amy's all over my face. I sucked Natalie's clit into my mouth as she came, which sent her even higher, as I sucked her clit through her orgasm.

Natalie pushed me away after her third climax. I told her to roll over, and she did, flashing her gorgeous ass at me. I took my cock and positioned it right at her waiting hole. I eased in the head, and then, putting my hands on her hips, pulled her back towards me, slamming the full length of my cock deep inside her with one hard thrust. Natalie cried out as I started banging away at her tight cunt, her magnificent breasts swaying underneath her with each thrust. Amy was sitting on the bed next to us, fingering her pussy as she watched my cock drive in and out of Natalie. After a few minutes of fucking Natalie, I pulled out and laid down in the middle of the bed. I pulled Natalie to me, and she straddled my cock, easily sliding me back inside of her. I loved being on bottom, and reached up to play with Natalie's breasts as she rode my cock. I pulled her close to me, sucking on her nipples as she bounced up and down on my thick shaft. Amy reached down to play with my balls as Natalie fucked me, giving me an idea. I told Natalie to turn around, so she was facing away from me. Again, she mounted my cock, and I pulled her down so she was laying flat on my stomach.

I pushed our legs apart as far as I could, and guided Amy between our legs. She lay down between us, watching my cock go in and out of Natalie's pussy, then stuck her tongue out, licking my shaft and Natalie's clit with one long stroke. I moved my hands up to Natalie's breasts, rubbing her nipples as Amy tongued us together. Natalie was bucking her hips wildly as Amy licked her pussy, my thick cock stretching her to the limit as our orgasms built again. Amy was licking faster and harder, licking from my balls up to Natalie's clit, sending us both into a frenzy. Natalie came first, nearly breaking my cock off as she clenched me deep inside of her. Amy was sucking on her clit as she came, and as soon as Natalie's orgasm ended, mine began. I cried out "Ohhhh shitttt!" as I exploded into Natalie's tight cunt, my first squirt going into her before Amy pulled me out of her pussy. The second shot landed on the outside of her pussy, before Amy got me in her mouth, deep throating my cock. I filled Amy's mouth with my cum, and when she'd swallowed every last drop from my cock, she ate what landed on Natalie's pussy, until she'd gotten it all.

Natalie rolled over and we kissed, a heated, passionate kiss that reached down to our toes. Amy moved up next to me, and as I broke my kiss with Natalie, Amy leaned in to kiss me the same way. It was very sensual, with Natalie laying naked on top of me, while making out with the equally naked Amy next to me. Natalie rolled off, and I held both girls in my arms, Natalie on the left, Amy on the right. Both girls laid their heads on my chest as I softly stroked their backs. We just stayed their contentedly for a while, until the force in my bladder made be break our caress and head to the bathroom.

When I got back, I saw Amy and Natalie locked in a sweet embrace, kissing each other like life-long lovers. Their hands glided over each other's bodies, feeling their breasts, their asses, before easing their hands down explore each other's shaved pussies. I sat on the bed at watched them masturbate each other, until they both came again. They asked me to stay the night, so I moved between the two of them as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. As I fell into dreamland, I wondered what would happen the next morning...

Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers
12