A Closer View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

"You still have the same bedroom?" Maria said as she stepped from the living room to the smallest of the three bedrooms. "I thought you'd have taken one of the bigger ones since the whole apartment is yours now. "I guess I'm just comfortable in the little one," Jim shrugged, "after all I grew up in it."

Actually, there was a good reason he kept his old room, but he really felt silly explaining it. Sleeping in his parent's bed was out of the question. Somehow, he really didn't feel comfortable having a woman sleep over, and it did happen occasionally, and getting it on in the same bed his parents had. He could of course just buy a new bed, but never got around to it. As for his sister's room, well he had no reluctance about getting laid there, even though both Susan and Judy had done it there when their parents weren't home. He just had other plans for the large room, such as turning it into a sort of den where he could study and work in peace.

"Well there's the old home," Maria said as she looked out across the courtyard into her former apartment. "You know, I never realized you could look right into my bedroom before."

Jim almost choked. It took all his self-control to take a deep breath and then say "Really?"

"Oh come on, you can't have never noticed," Maria laughed. "Especially at night when the lights are on."

Not knowing what to say, Jim just smiled and hoped she would let the observation drop.

"Who lives there now?" Maria asked curiously.

"A nice lady named Mrs. Dumbrowsky," Jim answered, "she works at the Parish rectory. But I really don't think she plans to move anytime soon. She took the apartment after her husband died." he added, remembering what Maria had said about wishing she'd had her old apartment back and thinking that was what all of this was about.

"Oh I wasn't wondering if the apartment was available," Maria said as she continued to look out into the courtyard. "I probably wouldn't be able to handle what they now charge for rent anyway."

She pulled her head back in and turned around to Jim. The broad grin on her face told him she certainly had been thinking about something.

"Is something wrong?" Jim asked.

"I was just wondering," she said, "if you lay in bed at night and jerk off to her while she changes like you used to do when you watched me, that's all."

This time, Jim did choke.

-=-=-=-

"Easy now," Maria said as she patted him on his back, "take short breaths and relax."

"You knew?" Jim sputtered out as he regained his breath.

"Well, not in the beginning," Maria said, the smile on her face reassuring him that the revelation hadn't been made out of anger. "But one night I just happened to be looking in the right direction when someone opened the bedroom door here," she explained with a motion to the door to her right. "The light from the living room lit up this room just long enough for me to notice that someone was laying on the bed over there." she added with a motion in the other direction.

"Probably mom checking up on me one of those nights I forgot to put on the door latch," Jim thought, remembering how his mother had been concerned that he might be sick since he was going to bed so early with no school to get up for.

"After that, it stood to reason that if I could see into this room, whoever was in here certainly could see into mine, especially since my dresser, with that big mirror on top of it, was right in what would be someone's line on sight. So the first thing I did was move the furniture around."

"Wait a minute, I remember that," Jim said as he thought back to the night his little peepshow ended. "That was the night I saw you ..."

"Masturbate?" Maria said, using the word that Jim seemed to hesitate on.

A nod of his head said that was it.

"Well, to be honest I was pretty angry when I first realized that someone was spying on me," Maria went on, "especially because I though it was your father at first. He was always checking me out in the halls so naturally I assumed it was him. It wasn't until I came over here the next day, your sister, Judy was home and invited me in, that I discovered that it was your room that was right across from mine."

"Weren't you still angry?"

"Not as much," Maria continued, "after all, I had little brothers and they were always trying to catch me coming out of the shower or looking down my blouse. It's just natural for a young boy to try and see a naked girl. And to be totally honest, after I began to think about it, the thought sort of turned me on. I mean having some teenager, and a cute one at that I have to add, getting all hard looking at me. Of course I couldn't let it keep going on, but I decided to give you one last show before I put an end to it for good."

"Shit!" Jim exclaimed as he remembered that show. "I think that was the hardest I ever came in my life. Sorry, I mean ..."

"That's okay," Maria smiled, "I'll take that as the compliment I'm sure you intended it to be."

Jim was relieved at that, even as he asked her what was the real reason she had come to see him today. He really didn't believe the story about being homesick for the old neighborhood.

"Well, I have to admit, that was a little hokey," Maria confessed, "but it wasn't too far from the truth. The way the neighborhood is now, I do regret moving away."

Jim was listening intently, so much so that he didn't realize that Maria had taken a few steps closer to him until she reached out and draped her arms over his shoulders.

"And then, when I had the good fortune to run into you yesterday, my no longer so young friend, it occurred to me that maybe, we might be able to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement. "

"What kind of arrangement?" Jim said as he became a little suspicious, but not so much that he asked her to remove her arms.

"Well before I get into that, I do want to say I didn't have this idea until after we had dinner last night," Maria pointed out. "I really did appreciate the help you gave me yesterday and my ass really was on the line."

"Okay, I believe you about that part," Jim replied, "but what was this about an arrangement?"

"Well," Maria said with a deep breath, "here you are with this big beautiful apartment, and there I am with my one-third of my little apartment, and a rent that just keeps going up and up. So ... what I was thinking was, maybe you could use a roommate."

"What?" Jim asked as he stepped back out of her arms. "What made you think I would want a roommate?"

"Well, until you told me about your sweetheart deal with the rent here, I actually thought you might have trouble meeting it by yourself. After all, you can't be making that much working part time and still going to school."

"My dad's union gave me a full scholarship based on my grades," Jim interrupted, "and he left me some insurance money, enough to make up the difference."

"I see," Maria replied. "I didn't know that. But there was one other thing I was willing to bring to the deal, something that I thought might help you see it as to your advantage."

"What was that?" he asked curiously.

"You'd get me."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me right," Maria said. "You'd not only get a roommate, you'd get a lover that would let you find out exactly what you could only imagine laying on that bed a few years ago."

"You think I can't get laid on my own?" Jim said a little defensively.

"Not at all, in fact, I'm surprised a cute guy like you doesn't have a regular girlfriend already," Maria answered. "In fact, if we were a little closer in age, I might be applying for the position myself."

"So let me get this straight," Jim said as he sorted it out. "I let you move in here and not only do you pay half the rent, you let me fuck you whenever I want?"

"Well when you put it like that it does sound a little like prostitution," Maria said, "and it wouldn't be whenever you want. But we'd come to some sort of understanding about how often. Still all in all, I think you'd still come out ahead."

"When I put it that way?" Jim repeated. "How else could I put it?"

"Well, I guess it would be that if you subscribe to the narrow definition of what a woman is allowed to do with her own body," Maria said. "But why is it that if a woman gets something directly in return from a man for sexual favors she's a whore, but if a man takes her out to dinner and a show and she screws his brains out afterwards, that's perfectly okay?"

That was a question Jim didn't have an answer for. It did, he had to admit, make some sense however.

"And you'd be comfortable with that," he asked further, "having sex with someone in exchange for a place to stay?"

"Women have been using their bodies for advantage long before either of us were born, and will continue to do so long after we're gone," Maria stated. "Is it any different than if a man uses his physical assets to his advantage? Besides, it's not as if it wasn't something that I haven't done before."

"You've done this before?" Jim asked.

"Well our last few rent increases were a little steep," she explained, "so my roommates and I sort of worked out a barter deal with the building owner to cover the difference. Once a week, we take turns giving him a little blow job to make him happy. I know a few other girls who worked out similar deals with their landlords and such. If I had some other skill they were interested in, I might be painting apartments or fixing the plumbing. Well in a way I am fixing the plumbing."

Jim had to laugh just a little at the pun.

"But don't confuse sex with love," Maria concluded, "the two are definitely separate things. Sex is always better with someone you love, but sex with just a nice guy isn't bad either."

"So if this arrangement works out, why are you so anxious to move?"

"Because come next month, the rent is going up again and this time we've been told that if we still want to barter away some of it, we've going to have to do more than just blow him." Maria explained. "I don't know about how the other girls feel, but there's no way that I'm going to start fucking him."

"But you would fuck me?" Jim asked. "I don't see the difference."

"Well for one thing, you're young and good looking," Maria replied, "and for another, I actually like you."

"This is a lot to take in," Jim said as he sat down on the bed. "I can't make a snap decision about all this."

"I don't expect you to," Maria said, sitting down next to him. "I expect you to take your time and give this the serious thought it deserves. Although just so you can carefully consider all of the facts, I think it's only fair that you have a good sense of just want you'd be getting out of the deal. A sample if you want to call it that."

Pulling him close, Maria pressed her lips against his and kissed him deeply. Her tongue pressed forward as she caressed the inside of his mouth. At the same time, she dropped her hand down between his legs, laying the palm of it on top of the anticipated hard cock.

"Should I take this as a yes, at least as far as a free sample goes?" Maria asked as she leaned forward and kissed him again.

-=-=-=-

Maria's unexpected intimacy took Jim by surprise, but his body was quicker to react than his mind. He found himself returning her kiss, even as her fingers ran up and down the length of his cock. He might be younger than Maria but he was hardly a fool. A beautiful woman, not to mention one that you used to have fantasies about, offers to have no strings sex with you, of course you don't say no. At least that was the conclusion his mind came up with as it caught up with his body and gave the situation all the careful consideration he thought it deserved - a whole thirty seconds worth.

Maria pushed Jim down onto the bed, laying her body on top of his. Jim responded by bringing his hands up and pressing them against her back, even as they continued kissing. Moving them up and down her back, it wasn't long before he had a hand on each cheek of her ass, squeezing them tightly.

"Mmmmm," Maria purred as she kissed Jim again, sliding her hands under his T-shirt to massage his chest.

Her fingers moved across his lightly haired chest, rubbing against his nipples to make them hard. Then she squeezed them between her fingers, playing with them with her thumb.

Jim, meanwhile, was trying to slip his hands down the back of her slacks with little success. Withdrawing her fingers from under his shirt, the older woman reached down and quickly undid her belt.

"There, that should make it easier," she smiled as her hands then pushed up his shirt, making his chest more accessible,

And easier it was as Jim pushed both hands down across her ass, pressing against the smooth skin as he squeezed her soft flesh even harder. The discovery that his former neighbor wasn't wearing underwear brought a broader smile to his face and an even harder pressure within the confines of his own pants.

Maria lifted herself a little higher so Jim could slide her pants down a little, just enough so that he could see the cheeks of her ass. The she leaned forward and continued to play with his nipples, this time trading her mouth and tongue for her fingers and hands.

"Ooooo," Jim moaned loudly as her wetness covered his chest, her tongue tickling the sensitive flesh as she moved.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Maria asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer. "Do any of your little girlfriends do that for you?" she added, stressing the difference in age and experience with anyone else who had previously shared his bed. "I bet there are a lot of things that I do that they don't." she added with a voice full of promise.

As if to underscore her words, Maria sat up and began to undo the buttons of her blouse, revealing the rich brown flesh and the white lace bra beneath it. Jim's eyes were riveted as more and more of her breasts were exposed, remembering how he had only seen them from afar when he was younger.

Maria dropped her blouse to the floor, but it was forgotten by Jim the second it left his field of vision. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard as her nipples poked hard against the almost transparent material. Reaching behind her back, she undid her clasp, causing the undergarment to fall loose.

Slowly, seductively, Maria slid her bra the rest of the way off, exhibiting a matching pair of stubby, dark nipples. The tips of which were as thick as her pinkie. The sweet rounded globes disappeared behind her hands for a moment, then reappeared as she spread out her fingers.

Jim by this time had brought his own hands up and placed them on top of Maria's, interlacing his fingers between hers. They shared contact for a brief moment, then she lifted her hands away, leaving her breasts for him to explore.

Lifting himself up now, he worked his fingers across her skin, rubbing her nipples and the dark circles around them. Moving ever closer, Jim brought his mouth to the closest nipple and closed his lips around it. This time it was Maria who let out a soft, but vibrant moan as he played against her flesh with his tongue.

Suckling against one mound, Jim continued to play with the other with a free hand. Maria closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation, even as her own hands closed around the back of Jim's head and her fingers stoked their way through his hair.

Jim moved his mouth to her other breast, duplicating his actions while he moved his other hand to the one he had just abandoned. Back and forth he went, tasting, teasing, remembering how many times he was wondered what this might be like when he was younger. The memory only adding to the delight of the here and now.

As Jim finally relinquished his feast and dropped his head back, Maria leaned down and rubbed her nipples against his. The warmth of their skins fueled the fires already smoldering within the two of them. Fires that held the promise of an inferno.

Shifting position on the bed so that she could take off her pants and shoes, she told Jim to do the same. His underwear, however, she told him to leave on. That, was a treat she was reserving for herself.

Climbing back on the bed, Maria moved closer to the headboard and placed an outstretched leg just above Jim's head, instructing him to kiss her inner thigh. Once he had, she began to shift her body bit by bit so that each kiss brought him closer to her pussy. The sight of which had immediately drawn the young man's attention.

It was even bushier than he'd remembered it, which excited him to no end. When he'd finally lost his virginity to Dawn Cooper during his senior year, he'd remembered how disappointed he'd felt when he'd finally talked her out of her panties only to discover that the blonde haired girl hardly had any hair down there. It had been the same with Abby Fuentes who, despite having darker and heavier body hair than Dawn, nevertheless had a tightly trimmed pussy mound.

Maria shifted one last time, bringing her pussy directly over Jim's face and reaching down with one hand to open the folds. Her other hand was now resting on the bulge straining against his boxer shorts, her fingers rubbing it gently.

Maria paused for a few moments, letting Jim admire the richness of her sex. Then she lower herself just enough that he could kiss the gift she was offering. A kiss that was quickly followed by another as he worked his tongue deep inside of her. His own fingers replaced hers as she again took hold of her breasts and squeezed them to enhance the pleasant waves that had begun to wash over her.

It was obvious by his technique that hers wasn't the first pussy that Jim had ever gone down on, but still she couldn't help but think that he could use some first hand instruction. Not now of course, but if things worked out as she expected, there would be plenty of time for that later. Soon enough, he worked himself into an adequate, even pleasing rhythm and Maria was able to enjoy his efforts and turn her attention elsewhere.

She shifted her body again, this time placing her knees on both sides of his head and lowering her pussy until it was pressed just against Jim's mouth. He quickly picked up where he left off, even improving his touch and the effect thereof.

Lifting the waistband of his boxers and sliding them down, Maria freed the excited six inches of his manhood. Starting at the crown, she worked her tongue down his length, criss-crossing his balls with her wetness before reversing direction and starting all over again.

Opening her mouth wide, Maria engulfed his cock, wrapping her lips around its width and taking it deep inside her. The blanket of wet warmth that engulfed him raced across his body bringing a smile to his face even as he continued to lick her pussy. A smile that grew with each succeeding wave of please that washed over him. With a skill well practiced, it was quickly obvious that Maria could give the hookers he sometimes passed down on Third Ave a run for their money.

Wrapping in a sixty-nine position, the two lovers sent tides of passion crashing against each other, the violent explosions of which propelled them to even more intense desires. Maria could feel his body reacting to her endeavors and decided to pull back just a little. She could lay back and have a man lick her pussy all night, or day in this case, long, but a young man could only take so much before he exploded. And while she had no problem with a man coming in her mouth, she wanted to be sure it wouldn't take long until he was ready for a second round. That wasn't the kind of thing she wanted to find out after the fact.

Taking hold of her breasts, she wrapped them around his cock and began to massage it in a less intense but still pleasing manner. She was careful, however, to maintain a position in which Jim could still work on her pussy with his tongue. An act he showed no sign of tiring of, a fault that she found with many men. An even more encouraging fact was that the longer he went at it, the better he got. He might not need, she was happy to realize, as much instruction as she'd previously thought.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers