A Closer View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,164 Followers

Each time the crown of his cock appeared between her breasts, Maria gave it a little lick. Just enough to keep up his level of anticipation. Finally, satisfied that he had cooled down just enough, she released her hold on her breasts and let his cock slip free.

But only free for the time it took for her to slip it into her mouth one more time. She bobbed up and down on it a few times, then covered his balls with a string of licks and kisses. Finally, she sat straight up and turned her head to look back at Jim.

"I know you're having a lot of fun back there licking my pussy," she said, "but don't you think it would be even more fun if you put your cock up there instead?"

Jim didn't have to be told twice and after one last, long lick with his tongue, abandoned his efforts. He started to rise but was held in place by Maria's outstretched hand.

"You just lay there," she smiled, "I'll get us started."

Moving herself forward, Maria positioned herself so that she could take hold of his cock and direct it into herself. It didn't take much effort as Jim had done a more than satisfactory job in getting her ready. He slid inside her comfortably as her sugar walls wrapped around him, producing twin cries of satisfaction from both of them.

Slowly at first, then with an ever-increasing pace, Maria began to ride his cock. Supporting herself on her knees, she pulled him deeper inside with each motion, fanning the fires that had now reached to both their cores.

She lifted herself up a little more, now raising her body just high enough to keep him inside of her. Her breasts bounced with her enthusiasm as Jim reached up to take hold of them as she moved. Faster and harder she dropped, lifting herself with the same intensity until she paused just long enough to pivot on his cock and turn her body around. Now she was facing Jim and again began to ride him as hard as she could.

Something Jim didn't have the least problem with as he was even more overjoyed to now have even better access to her breasts. Maria leaned down so that he could suck on them even as she continued to fuck him. And again the fires within reached another stage.

"I want to fuck you now," Jim said as he let her breasts again fall free.

"I thought you were fucking me," Maria grinned, knowing exactly what he meant.

They quickly changed positions so that Maria was now on the bottom, her legs spread wide. Jim took hold of his cock and guided it back inside of her. Maria dropped her head against the pillow, her eyes tightly closed as she let out a loud cry of encouragement.

"Fuck me, Jim!" she moaned. "Fuck me like you would've if you'd had the chance to that night you watched me."

In his mind, Jim was again that sixteen year old watching his neighbor across the courtyard. It was like he was a virgin all over again, and none of the girls he'd been with since had existed. This was the way he wished that night could've ended, and this time it wasn't a dream.

Faster and harder he drove himself inside of Maria, his thrusts fueled by a hundred fantasies of youth. The inferno had indeed come to the both of them with their bodies afire and sweat covering their skin. Only the sounds of soft moans and labored breaths filled the room as they raced down the road to orgasm. A road that grew shorter with each passing heartbeat.

Maria held him tight against her, her arms and legs wrapped around his body, shortening his thrusts and the road they both traveled. Until finally the path came to an abrupt, shattering end as Jim exploded with an intensity he hadn't felt since the night so long ago. A night the history of which he'd just rewritten.

"Oh, Dios Mio!" Maria screamed as the force of Jim's orgasm triggered her own, the intensity of which was more than she ever expected.

Bodies intertwined they rocked back and forth on the small bed until the fires finally extinguished themselves. The circle finally completed.

"No matter what you decide, that was definitely worth it," Maria said breathlessly as she pulled Jim close for a kiss.

"I ... I ..." Jim tried to say but the words just wouldn't form. "I'll say," he finally managed.

They held on to each other for a long minute more, content to let their hearts relax and regain control of their bodies. Maria was looking longingly into Jim's eyes, when a flash of movement far behind him caught her attention.

"Oh that is too funny," she said, causing Jim to turn his head to see what she was talking about.

It took a second for him to see what she'd seen, but once he did, he had to laugh as well. There, in the window that once was Maria's, stood Mrs. Dumbrowsky. It was obvious she had been watching them, for how long neither of them could guess. But from the fact that she had her dress pulled up and her hand down her panties, it had to have been at least a while.

"If I do move in, promise me that we'll move into one of the other bedrooms, one without a view," Maria said with a broad grin on her face.

"I promise," Jim assured her as they sealed the promise with a kiss.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,164 Followers