A CMNM Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had just fucked his close friend, and shot his load onto his back. As Nick continued to look around, he saw Marc, still naked and hard, kneeling between Brendan's legs. As he moved around beside them, Nick watched as Brendan's back arched and he shot his load onto Marc's young face. Nick took in the sight of his exposed friend, as the last of his cum dripped onto the floor.

Marc got up from between Brendan's legs, and kissed each of the boys before walking backstage. Nick and Brendan were lead backstage where they found Marc, still naked, being jerked off by Ryan, who explained that this was one of the perks of his job.

Brendan continued his previous exploration of Marc's body, while Nick grabbed a hold of Marc's cock once again. The three naked boys entered the showers, and cleaned each other out, and then up. Once they had dried off, Ryan gave Nick and Marc a new set of clothes, his business card, and $1000, while he gave Brendan $500. It was almost 3am as the two boys walked back out into the bar, and saw Marc's stripper, Aaron, sitting at the bar. The boys exchanged grins and left the bar, soon to become much closer friends.

12