A Cock and Ball Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer realises her Fetish
2.2k words
4.18
31.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was thirty eight years old when she made the decision to live her life the way she wanted. Brought up to believe in other peoples ideals, she needed to break free. She was tired of trying to lead the sort of life of her parents. Work hard at school, get a good job, meet a decent man, get married, have a family and live happily ever after. It just wasn't her.

Jen, as she was known as to her friends, had worked hard at school and had had a successful career, but although she was well liked and was never short of male admirers, she enjoyed her own company too much and could never be bothered with a relationship.

She was a lady of leisure now, money no longer a problem since her parents deaths due to a fatal car accident two years previous. She'd been left a very wealthy woman. Her parents had both had professional careers, her father had been a GP while her mother had been in marketing.

The death of her parents had hit her hard and now as the grief was passing she was re-evaluating her life. Knowing for certain what she didn't want she was left with what she did want. She didn't want a relationship but she did need to satisfy her sexual needs. In the past that had always meant being wined and dined and the whole respectable approach. She really couldn't be bothered with it all.

The route she took would have probably made her parents disown her. By pure accident she had come across an adult dating site. A swingers site is probably a better description. She soon found herself fascinated and excited by this totally new world which was opening her eyes and possible new horizons.

Jen soon took the plunge and became a member. She took it slowly, learning how this new world worked. She had to set up her profile page, describing herself, her interests, what she was looking for and so-on. After giving a fairly vague account of these things she hit 'Enter' and waited for a response.

The following day she logged into the site and was amazed to find she had over a hundred messages from other members. When she found that several were from women she realised she needed to alter her profile, it was all so new to her, she wasn't expecting that. Many of the messages she found were short and to the point, 'Fancy a fuck' and that sort of thing but one caught her eye.

Looking at his profile, he called himself 'Gentleman Jim', she found herself wanting to know more about him and so sent him a reply. They messaged back and forth for some days and she gradually became aware of not only what he wanted but more importantly, what she wanted.

Looking at his profile picture she could see he was a fairly handsome guy. The picture only showed his face, but from his own description she built a picture in her mind of quite a large man, six foot two and a little overweight. He was older than her giving his age as fifty two which she could believe by his picture, but she soon realised it wasn't looks or body size or shape that mattered.

This whole new experience had made her realise just what she wanted and seeing what this site was all about, she soon understood she could have whatever she wanted and how she wanted it. After a couple of weeks getting to know 'Jim' as she now called him, she didn't know if that was his real name, they arranged to meet with no more expectation than to chat.

Jen was an attractive woman. Five foot three tall, a bit overweight but certainly not fat, she wore her brown hair shoulder length and was happy with her curvy figure. When she met Jim he towered above her but first impression told her he was a gentle giant. Being early summer they decided to meet at a busy park. It was about midway between where they both lived, only twenty miles or so for them both to travel.

It soon became apparent that Jim seemed to understand what Jen was after, almost better than Jen did herself. He came across as truly genuine and Jen felt confident that she could trust him. A plan was agreed, their first sexual encounter was to be in two days time at a small hotel not far from where they were now.

Arriving at the hotel Jen felt nervous, but also excited, an excitement she hadn't experienced before. The plan was that she waited in the lobby until Jim texted her to come up to the room. She didn't have to wait long. She opened her phone and the text from Jim which simply told her a room number.

Jen made her way to the room which happened to be not far on the ground floor. Her legs felt like jelly as she knocked on the door.

"Hello Jen," said Jim, "come in, he's all ready for you."

"I'm so nervous," Jen said stepping inside.

"Nothing to worry about, just relax and enjoy," Jim said with a smile as he closed the door.

This was the plan. Jim arranged for a man, who he happened to know so trusted, to satisfy Jen's fetish. He wasn't allowed to touch or even see Jen. He was to lay on the bed with his face covered and let Jen play with him. Jim was to record the event with his camera. He would take pictures throughout and would share the snaps with Jen after.

Jen stripped off her dress, leaving her in just her black bra and matching panties and knelt beside the bed where the man, he became known as Number One, lay close to the edge. Jim sat on a chair near the bottom of the bed. Jen looked down at the limp cock before her, noticing the shaved balls hanging down between Number One's hairy legs.

Jim took a couple of snaps as Jen's hand gently caressed the balls, raising her other hand she lightly touched the cock. The foreskin was hiding the knob but was soon revealed as Jen took Number One's shaft in her hand and pulled up and down. Growing harder and longer under Jen's touch she squeezed harder and wanked faster. Jim snapped away, moving around to get different angles.

Jen loved the feel of the smooth skin of his shaved balls and the now hard cock in her other hand. As she watched the foreskin slide up and down she felt her pussy respond, she was getting wet. When she saw the first dribble of pre-cum she had to have a taste. This was her fetish. She loved licking and sucking cocks and balls. She loved the taste of pre-cum. She loved the taste, texture and smell of spunk.

Licking up the pre-cum soon produced more making Jen wank faster. She licked all around his balls before licking up the juice that her actions had supplied. Jim caught every moment with his camera and made sure he got several shots of Jen taking the bulging knob between her lips as she took the shaft deeper into her mouth.

It wouldn't be long now, Jen would get her reward. She slipped a hand inside her knickers and found her wet dripping hole with her finger and slipped it inside. Number one started thrusting up and down, Jen let his cock slip from her mouth and wanked faster and harder. Stream after stream of cum spurted in the air covering Jen's hand, dripping all over his pubic hair.

While Jen licked up the big load of spunk from her hand, from his cock and everywhere it had landed, Jim kept snapping away. He caught a few shots of Jen sniffing in the fragrance that she so loved, the satisfaction so obvious on her face.

The deed was now done and as arranged Jen grabbed her dress and disappeared to the en suite bathroom while Jim despatched number one. "All clear Jen," called Jim.

"OK, now you Jim," said Jen as she left the bathroom.

Jim dropped his trousers as Jen kneeled down in front of him. She pulled his pants down and revealed his semi erect cock covered with a condom. Wrapping her hand around his shaft she soon had him fully erect. Compared to Number One's cock Jim's was a little shorter, she learnt later that it was five inches so she estimated Number One's to be about six.

Jen was soon looking at the condom fill with spunk as Jim shot his load. When she was satisfied Jim had finished she slid the sleeve off, tied a knot in it and put it in her handbag.

"Thank you so much Jim, that was great. Hope your friend enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed it," Said Jen.

"You don't have to worry on that count, there's no complaints here. I will send you the pictures as soon as I've uploaded them. Are you happy with how things went?" asked Jim.

"Very happy, can't wait to do it again," replied Jen.

"Well you just have to say the word, wont take long to set another session up I'm sure," Said Jim.

"The sooner the better. I'm free almost anytime so I'll leave it to you," said Jen enthusiastically.

"Great, as soon as I get home I'll be on it. It's been great to meet you Jen," he said lowering his head to kiss her cheek.

. . .

Jen was soon home. She livid in a small bungalow which suited her fine. She could afford something much bigger but was quite happy with what she had. Opening her laptop and signing in to the dating site, she found she had many more messages, but she wasn't really interested. A ping indicated she'd received an email.

The new email was from Jim, he certainly was on the ball. He couldn't have been home long, Jen hadn't expected to hear from him so soon but was pleased to see there was an attachment. The email simply read, 'As Promised xx,' she was excited at the prospect of viewing the pictures taken earlier, the pictures obviously being the attachment.

The session at the hotel was just the first part of her plan. A very enjoyable part, she had nearly brought herself to orgasm but that was just the appetiser, the main course was yet to come. Taking the laptop to her bedroom she stripped naked and got herself comfortable on the bed.

Turning on the large flat screen TV positioned on the opposite wall she enabled the wireless connection from her laptop. She could now view the pictures on the large screen.

Jen was ready to start. She had the condom laying on her belly, the condom full of Jim's cum. She stroked her clit and hit the button on her laptop to start the slide show. Her pussy was wet as her finger traced between the protruding lips of her labia. As she watched the pictures slowly scroll by, Jen undid the knot in the condom and she caught the first whiff of her favourite scent.

Carefully tipping a small dribble of spunk on to her stiff nipple she rubbed it around with her finger. Returning one hand down between her legs she slipped a finger deep inside her dripping cunt. Raising the condom to her face she sniffed at the contents.

The slide show was now showing Number One's cock about to explode. Jen slipped another finger in her hole and fucked herself ever faster. As she watched the spunk flying everywhere she tipped the spunk from the condom over her face. The taste and the smell, together with her fingers, soon brought her to a shuddering orgasm...

A short time later as Jen lay recovering, another ping from her laptop brought her back to reality. Another email from Jim. He'd set up another meeting for tomorrow evening. Jen smiled to herself, this guy didn't hang about.

Reflecting on her good fortune Jen couldn't believe her luck. Teaming up with Jim was looking like the perfect union. Jim got his thrill from watching, he was a voyeur. It worked perfectly with Jen's needs and desires. Jim being a big man gave Jen the security, she felt safe. Meeting strangers could of course be dangerous.

The next session was an almost exact repeat of the first. Jen made a small change and requested that 'Number Two' as he was to be named, laid on the end of the bed to enable Jen to kneel between his legs, giving her better access to his equipment. It all worked out perfectly and Jen now had a second album of pictures to add to her collection.

Jen found herself fascinated as she compared the pictures of the two cocks she had had so far. She would compare the length and the breadth. The foreskins and the shape of the glans. The size and shape of the balls, hairy or shaved. She studied every detail and in doing so aroused herself to the point of having to relieve her sexual tension.

It was two days later that Jen had her third meeting. She had never been concerned about size, it wasn't something that was important to her. Number One and Number Two had been much the same length, probably both six inches and Jim's was about five, but Number Three was nearer eight. It still wasn't a concern it just added to her fascination and made her hungry to experience more...