A Cock and Ball Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A Bukkake party leaves Jen very satisfied...
4.5k words
4.68
18.3k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen woke up with a feeling of total satisfaction as she thought back to the previous evening. Her first glory hole session had been totally amazing. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had had when she had returned home and enjoyed her supply of sperm filled condoms.

She was in desperate need of a bath covered as she was in dried semen. She also needed to change the bed clothes which were sticking to her skin but was in no rush as she found herself still enjoying the thought of what she was covered with. Eventually she dragged herself out of bed and ran herself a bath.

After a long soak and changing the bed Jen sat down with a coffee at the small kitchen table and opened her laptop. Checking her emails she was pleased to see one from Jim and quickly opened it.

"Hi Jen, hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did, everyone left well satisfied and keen to attend another session if and when you are ready. I think you know me well enough now to know I won't put you under any pressure so please don't be afraid to say no to any of my idea's.

I'm more than happy to set up another glory hole session whenever you are ready but I have another idea that may interest you. It might take a bit of time to organise but would you be up for a bukkake session?"

Jen read Jim's email and sat staring at the word 'bukkake' with total confusion. She had never seen the word before and wasn't even sure how to pronounce it.

She quickly clicked on her internet browser and googled the word.

"Oh My God!" she said out loud when she'd read the meaning.

"Wow Jim that's filthy," she said to herself smiling.

Jen sat back and let the thought run through her mind. She had never heard of such a thing before but was very excited at the idea. A few question's formed in her head so she needed to reply to Jim's email.

"Hello Jim. Yes I loved my first experience with the glory hole and would love to do it again but I'm more excited by your latest idea. To be honest I had never heard of such a thing before and although it sounds incredible I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel. You know my problem so I'm wondering how you was thinking of staging such a session?" Jen typed.

After sending the email Jen found herself in a daydream as her mind mulled over this new idea. It wasn't long until she was brought back to reality by the sound of a new email arriving on her laptop and to her delight found it was a reply from Jim...

"Thought you might be interested in the idea. I understand your concerns but I think I can set it up to your liking, in fact I'm confident I can. Unless you insist I tell you all the details I think the anticipation of not knowing would add to the excitement. I have already got several people interested so I don't think it would take long to arrange. No pressure Jen, just let me know yes or no when you're ready xx."

Jen had no hesitation in her reply of yes knowing she had total trust in Jim's judgement, hoping he could arrange it sooner rather than later. As she clicked the send button Jen was suddenly aware that her other hand was between her legs, one finger stroking her wet pussy lips.

Needing to do some shopping she pulled her hand away and without thinking sucked her juices from her finger before heading to her bedroom to get herself dressed. Although she had been well satisfied sexually the night before, with the thought of Jim's latest idea she was as aroused as ever...

Half an hour later Jen found herself at the supermarket and realised she could barely remember the drive there. She didn't seem to be able to think of anything but this bukkake thing. Forcing her thoughts back to shopping she managed to get what she needed and was soon on her way back home.

As soon as she'd got her supplies through the front door Jen was tempted to see if she had a reply from Jim yet. Rebuking herself for being so inpatient she proceeded to put her shopping away, after all it wasn't likely Jim could have arranged anything so soon.

Busying herself with household chores for an hour or so temptation got the better of her. Although she was sure it would be too soon for a reply from Jim, she just had to have a look. To her utter amazement there it was, a reply from Jim.

"Hi Jen. Had quite a response when I put the idea out there. I hope you're ready for a busy night. Word is still spreading so I'm confident that we'll have more than enough guests. Would tomorrow night be too soon?"

Jen laughed out loud. Jim had done it again, he certainly didn't hang about. With great excitement Jen quickly typed a reply...

"Wow, I mean WOW Jim, how do you do it so quickly? Yes Yes Yes, I mean No it won't be too soon XXX."

Jen leaned back in her chair, giggling to herself with nervous excitement. As her head filled with a picture of what tomorrow may bring, another email from Jim arrived...

"OK Jen that's great. I have one request but again don't be afraid to say no. I have a young female friend who would love to sit in and watch. She's always been fascinated by the idea of bukkake and although has never tried it herself would like to see it for real. Also I was thinking of videoing the session, for our eyes only you understand. Let me know what you think."

Jen had no problem with Jim filming the session and after thinking a moment decided some female company might be nice.

"You know I trust you Jim, I'm happy to leave it all to you. Let me know what time you want me there, I take it it's at your place again? And thank you so much Jim xx," Jen replied.

Closing the laptop Jen began thinking of ways to fill her time. Although it wasn't long to wait, the following evening seemed an age away. She decided to get some exercise, the weather was decent so she went for a long walk...

When she woke the next morning after a restless sleep Jen felt like a young child on Christmas morning. Unfortunately she would have to wait till the evening to unwrap her presents but unlike a child not knowing what they may be getting Jen was more excited knowing exactly what her presents were.

Jim had emailed her the previous night telling her to get to his place around seven. She had plenty of time to prepare herself. She laid her clothes out on her bed deciding on plain black cotton panties and bra and of course black stockings and suspender belt. She knew it wasn't really important what dress she wore as she wouldn't have it on for long but chose a short low cut black one to complete her attire.

By the time she was ready to leave for the short drive to Jim's Jen stood in front of a full length mirror in her bedroom for a last check. She was pleased with what she saw. Spending the whole afternoon in preparation, hair washed and styled, legs shaved, nails trimmed and painted and a little face make-up she felt sexy. She had considered shaving her pussy but had decided on a thorough trim instead.

By the time she arrived at Jim's Jen could feel that her panties were already damp. She couldn't remember ever feeling so sexually excited.

"Hello Jen, Wow you look stunning, please come in," Jim said standing aside to let Jen pass before closing the door.

"Thank you and thank you so much Jim for arranging this," Jen said sincerely.

"No problem at all. Come through and meet Linda," Jim said leading the way.

Entering the same room she had enjoyed her glory hole session a young woman stood up from her chair to greet Jen.

"Hello I'm Linda," said the young woman holding her small hand out.

"Pleased to meet you Linda, I'm Jen," said Jen gently shaking Linda's offered hand.

Jen was amazed that she was looking down on this young woman. Noticing she was wearing black high heel shoes much the same height as her own, Jen estimated this girl couldn't be five feet tall, probably a couple of inches under.

"Make yourself at home Jen, no one else is here yet, I thought it would be good to give you a bit of time to have a drink and relax," Jim said.

"Very thoughtful as always, thank you Jim," Jen said.

"Me and Linda were just enjoying a glass of wine, would you like some?" Jim asked.

"Yes please that would be nice," Jen replied.

Jen studied her surroundings as she sat down on a wooden chair which was against the wall opposite to where Linda sat. In the middle of the room was, what looked like a reclining garden chair which was obviously for her use.

"I hope that will be comfortable for you Jen!" Jim said noticing Jen looking, "I thought it would be a good idea as you can adjust the height of your head to suit."

"Very clever idea, Oh God I suddenly feel nervous!" Jen said.

"Don't worry you'll be fine Jen," Jim reassured her.

With that the doorbell sounded and Jim excused himself and left the room.

"So Linda how do you know Jim?" Jen asked.

"Well I don't really. My boyfriend knows him so when he was invited to take part tonight and knowing it was one of my fantasies, he asked Jim if I could come along," Linda explained.

"Oh God so your boyfriend is going to, well you know! And you don't mind?" Jen asked feeling embarrassed.

"Well when I say boyfriend it's more like we're friends with benefits if you know what I mean!" Linda replied.

"Oh right, I would of felt a bit awkward if you were a proper couple. So it's not a problem for you then?" Jen asked.

"No not at all. Are you sure you don't mind me being here?" Linda asked.

"It's fine with me. I've got a feeling I'm going to be far to busy to notice to be honest," Jen said laughing.

Jen studied the young girl further as they shared the joke. Although Linda was short in stature Jen could see she had a full figure under a black dress not unlike her own. Her long blond straight hair, blue eyes and full red lips made Jen feel a little jealous but she was enjoying her company.

While they were chatting the doorbell rang a couple more times. Obviously more guests arriving.

"Don't know about you but I'm getting so excited Jen. Ever since I saw a video a couple of years ago I've been fascinated by bukkake ever since," Linda admitted.

"Well I had never heard of it until a couple of days ago when Jim suggested it but when I found out what it was all about I knew I had to try it," Jen said.

After forty minutes or so as the two women got to know each other a little better Jim was being kept busy with an almost constant arrival of guests. Finally he returned.

"OK Jen, I think we're ready to make a start when you are. Now I've arranged the lighting so you should feel comfortable," Jim said as he flicked on some spot lights and turned off the main light.

"Would you like to sit in the chair and try it out, see what you think," Jim said.

Jen slipped her shoes off and moved to the chair in the middle of the room. Sitting down she altered the angle so she was half way between vertical and horizontal. The lighting was subdued enough so as not to be blinding but as she looked around realised she couldn't really make out anything much above waist height.

"How is that Jen?" asked Jim.

"Perfect, you're a very clever man Jim," Jen said and stood up to remove her dress.

"Huh well I don't know about that...Wow Jen you look so hot," Jim said as Jen settled back in the chair in just her underwear.

As Jen looked around towards Linda who was off to her side she noticed she had also removed her dress and was sitting back in her chair against the wall. Making eye contact with her they both smiled. Jen was surprised to find herself enjoying the view . Linda was also wearing black stockings and suspender belt and what looked like a black thong, her breasts bulging out of a low cut black bra.

"Ready Jen?" Jim asked.

"Ready and very willing," replied Jen with a nervous, excited giggle.

Within a minute the four walls of the room were lined with naked and semi naked men. More to the point for Jen it was simply cock after cock as she gazed from one to the next. Some soft, some already hard and everything in-between.

"Don't be shy Gents the lady is waiting," Jim said.

Given the green light Jen was offered her first hard cock and soon found she had another the other side of her face. Tilting her head to her left she looked up the length of a stiff shaft and poked her tongue out for a taste. The owners hand pushed it down so Jen could lick along the whole length. When the knob reached her lips she delighted in the familiar taste of pre cum.

The cock to her right was demanding her attention by lightly slapping her cheek. Turning her head her tongue was soon licking all around a big purple knob. Feeling her hand being pulled she soon found her fingers stroking the soft skin covering a pair of large balls.

Now aware that she was surrounded by several guests it was no great surprise when she felt a warm splatter of cum running between her breasts. While she licked up the pre cum from the eye of the cock to her right she felt more spunk spraying across her bra covered tits which was followed by the cock to her right dumping it's load on her cheek and over her nose.

Sniffing in the aroma of fresh warm semen Jen found that her other hand was now wrapped around another shaft. Turning her head back to the left she was greeted by a large black cock. Signalling her intention the owner moved closer so Jen could lick at his big dangling balls.

"Oh God, I think I must be in heaven. Would you help me out of my bra and panties!" Jen said to no one in particular.

Within seconds hands were all over her and she was soon fully nude apart from her stockings and suspenders. Almost on cue the cock to her right was pumping a big load over her now bare tits. When only a dribble was left she watched the big spent knob move away and took a moment to look around the room.

Catching a glimpse of Linda who was stroking herself through her thong they again made eye contact, both smiled and to Jen's surprise Linda puckered her lips and kissed the air in front of her. Jen's view was soon blocked by a short thick hard cock which looked ready to explode as a hand wanked it furiously. Instinctively Jen opened her mouth and was rewarded instantly by a lovely thick load of spunk.

While a long but not so hard cock was being rubbed over her face Jen felt her feet being lifted from the floor and was soon wrapped around a thick shaft. Another knob was rubbing her now very stiff right nipple, more pre cum adding to the already wet mess.

The cock on her face was getting harder, helped on it's way by Jen's roving tongue. Jen could feel the hard shaft fucking between the arches of her feet increase pace and knew it wouldn't last much longer. Just as she felt another cock rubbing against the top of her head Jen felt her legs being covered in yet more warm spunk, some even reaching as far as her pussy.

"Mmmm that felt nice, my pussy is even wetter now," Jen said out loud.

"I'd love to feel it!" Linda said.

"Be my guest," Jen found herself saying, surprising herself.

Jen had never had any sexual interest in another woman. Perhaps it was just in the circumstance that she found herself that made her excited by the idea for her to say what she'd said, or perhaps it was more than that. Whatever the reason she looked down to see Linda kneeling between her legs.

Nudging the now rock hard shaft away so she could get a better view of Linda, Jen noticed that she was also naked except for her stockings. While Linda began stroking Jen's thighs Jen admired the younger woman's ample breasts. The nipples looked stiff like her own and where highlighted by large brown areolae.

"Oh Wow Jen, your pussy smells so good, I just want to eat it," Linda said after sniffing in Jen's aroma inches from her dripping wet cunt.

Jen didn't get a chance to speak as first one then seconds latter another load of spunk was shooting across her mouth and face. While enjoying cleaning up the two spent cocks with her tongue Jen felt Linda's soft lips gently kissing her sensitive pussy lips sending a shiver through her body.

"Oh Fuck Linda, that feels so good," Jen said.

Linda very lightly licked her way up Jen's wet lips.

"Mmm you taste sooo good," said Linda and continued to lick some more.

Jen was being kept busy. She now had a cock in her hand and another two to lick suck and taste. Suddenly feeling a different sensation between her legs she managed to take a look despite still sucking on the knob she had in her mouth. Linda was rubbing a stiff nipple up and down her pussy lips and as Jen looked on started flicking it across her swollen clit.

Jen's attention was drawn back to the knob in her mouth which was now throbbing. Seconds later she was gagging as hot spunk shot down her throat and before it had finished another load was trickling down her face.

Linda replaced her nipple on Jen's clit with her tongue and slipped a finger between Jen's pussy lips.

"OH Fuck You're gonna make me come Linda," Jen cried out.

While Jen licked and sucked on yet another hard cock Linda picked up the pace and began finger fucking Jen's cunt faster and deeper while flicking at her clit ever faster and firmer with her tongue.

With her face dripping with cum, the strong scent of semen, the taste of spunk on her tongue together with Linda between her legs, Jen cried out with an intense orgasm. As if perfectly choreographed another big load spattered across her face and in her open mouth adding to her pleasure...

When Jen came to her senses she looked down to see Linda looking up to her, smiling as she licked her lips. She had all but forgotten Jim but could now see him kneeling down, video camera in hand catching the action.

"Oh Wow that was incredible," Jen said once she'd caught her breath.

"It certainly looked incredible," Jim said, "how about a break?"

"Wow you mean there's more! In that case I think I need one," Jen replied.

Many of their guests had already left the room. While Jim ushered the last few out Linda returned to her chair, Jen stayed where she was.

"I don't know what came over me, I've never done that before, I feel embarrassed now," Linda said.

"I wouldn't of guessed, you seemed to know just what to do, I thought you must have had plenty of practice," Jen replied, amazed that it was her first experience with a woman.

"Did I do it well? Got to admit I really loved it," Linda said smiling.

"It was amazing, I've never felt anything like it," Jen said.

Jim returned with a large glass of wine for each of them.

"Well ladies I wasn't expecting that. I didn't think you was in to women Jen?" Jim said taking a seat.

"Nor did I, I'm as surprised as you Jim," Jen replied.

"Oh God! You mean it was a first for you too?" Linda said in surprise.

"Yep, my first, but I hope not my last," Jen said with a lustful smile.

"Well that opens up a whole new avenue to explore Jen, have to get my thinking cap on," Jim said.

Jen took a mouthful of wine and then another. It was like a sorbet cleansing her pallet, washing her mouth clean of sperm. Not that she wanted to lose the taste, it just meant she could enjoy the taste afresh all over again. She finished the glass.

"Mmm that was good, thank you Jim," Jen said.

"Thought you might need that, get you ready for round two," Jim said.

"Ready when you are," Jen said feeling a little tipsy.

Jim rushed off and soon the room began to fill up again with cock after cock. She could see some where back for a second go but it looked like there were several fresh guests for her to enjoy.

It wasn't long before Jen was offered another taste of cock, a long black shaft was sliding across her lips. Glancing to her left she watched a shiny purple knob appear as a hand pulled on the foreskin of a short fat white cock. As the black shaft slid back across her lips Jen opened her mouth and took the helmet inside.

While enjoying the taste of fresh pre cum from the black knob in her mouth she felt her hand being gently lifted and was soon cupping a pair of large balls. The cock in her mouth pushing against her inner cheek made it stretch and bulge and going by the grunts she knew it wouldn't be long before she would be tasting more lovely spunk.

12