A Cock and Ball Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen repays her host properly, with some help from Linda.
2k words
4.66
8.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go ladies!" Jim said showing Jen and Linda to the spare bedroom.

Jen had pulled her knickers on, gathered her dress and bra and slipped her shoes on so she didn't make a mess of the floor as Jim led the girls to their room for the night. Linda was clutching all of her clothes to her totally naked body including her shoes as her feet were clean.

"Thanks Jim, and thanks for an incredible evening," Jen said.

"Ditto from me to, an amazing night," Linda said following Jen in to the room.

"You're very welcome ladies, sleep well and I'll see you in the morning," said Jim closing the bedroom door.

"Which side would you like, any preference?" Linda asked looking at the double bed in front of her.

"Doesn't bother me," Jen replied.

Linda walked to the right side of the bed, dumped her clothes on the floor and climbed in under the duvet. Jen couldn't help stare at the younger woman's sexy body as she walked around to the other side of the bed.

"Hope you don't mind me sleeping next to you being all messy like this but I just love it. I'm a dirty cow aren't I!" Jen said.

"God no I don't mind, I think it's really horny," Linda said smiling up at Jen.

"It was quite a night wasn't it!" Jen said dropping her dress and bra on the floor, slipping her feet from her shoes and climbing in to bed.

"Beyond my wildest fantasy. All those cocks shooting cum all over you," Linda said staring in to space, reliving the moment.

"And all the different cocks! Black , white, thick, thin, I just loved it," Jen said also reliving the moment.

After a few moments of recollection the two women found themselves staring into the others eyes as they lay facing each other. Linda slowly raised her arm, reaching up to Jen's head she ran her fingers through her brown hair.

"You've got cum in your hair!" Linda said, her fingers wet from the sticky mess.

Pulling her hand away Linda sucked on her finger tasting the semen, "I wonder who's that was!" she said with a dirty smile.

Jen laughed, "Who cares as long as it doesn't go to waste," she said smiling back at Linda.

It was Lind's turn to laugh. Pulling her finger from her mouth she ran the tip over her own cheek.

"You realise this is your cum on my face, I can still smell it," Linda said putting her finger back between her lips.

"Does it taste nice?" Jen asked excited by the thought.

"I love it, tastes a bit spunky as well," Linda said.

"Oh Fuck girl you're making me horny saying things like that," Jen said.

Linda stared back at Jen with a wicked little smile on her face, " Have you ever tasted another woman?" she asked.

"No never," Jen answered.

"It's my first experience, I hope it's not my last!" Linda said.

"I really want to taste you," Jen said almost shaking with expectation.

Linda threw the duvet off and climbed up to kneel next to Jen. Jen's eye's roamed up and down Linda's naked body admiring every inch. Knowing exactly what Linda's intention was Jen rolled on to her back and slipped down the bed which enabled Linda to straddle her face.

Never had Jen considered that she would be in such a position. She had never felt any desire for another woman before today but she was desperate to taste this sexy young girl.

Linda leaned back against the headboard and lowered herself until she felt Jen kiss her wet pussy lips.

"You smell so good," Jen said enjoying Linda's aroma.

Realising it wasn't long ago that Linda had been fucked just added to Jen's desire. Teasing Linda's pussy lips apart with her tongue she gradually worked her way inside.

"Oh my God that feels so good," Linda cried out.

While enjoying Jen's tongue as it probed deeper in to her cunt she looked down the length of the older women's body. The aroma of semen was still filling the air and Linda could see there was still wet patches of spunk that glinted in the light.

As Linda leaned forward Jen's tongue slipped out of Linda's wet hole. Desperate to taste her new friends pussy once more Linda laid herself down against Jen's slimy spunky skin. The strong smell of semen was soon mingling with the aroma of the sticky juices of Jen's cunt.

Now having to lift her head Jen directed her attention to Linda's clit. As her tongue flicked the stiff little bud her nose slipped between Linda's dripping pussy lips.

Linda groaned, "Fuck Jen that's so good," she said.

"You smell so good girl so fucking horny I just love it," Jen said quickly returning to Linda's gorgeous cunt.

Linda began licking all around Jen's pussy tasting her cum from earlier and the spunk that covered most of her body. She started licking franticly up and down Jen's lips trying to reciprocate the pleasure that Jen was giving her but as an orgasm was fast approaching her attention was diverted.

"Oh Oh OH FUCK, YEEEES!" Linda cried out as she felt Jen's finger slip deep inside her while somehow she had managed to reach her arsehole with her tongue.

As soon as she was able Linda returned to pleasuring Jen. It didn't take much before Jen was thrusting her hips up against Linda's face forcing her tongue deeper in to her wet hole bringing her to a shuddering orgasm.

Both women didn't move for several minutes while they bathed in the aftermath of their pleasure. Eventually Linda rolled off of her new lover and flopped down beside her to rest and regain her strength...

"I was just thinking I really need to thank Jim properly. If it wasn't for him none of this would have happened," Jen said still a little breathless.

"What did you have in mind?" Linda asked fairly sure she knew what she was thinking.

"Well I know he gets off just watching that's why he likes organising these sessions for me but I do like to give him a bit more, if you know what I mean?" Jen said.

"Why don't we give him a double treat!" Linda said.

"Shall we! Yeah come on, no time like the present!" Jen said and got to her feet.

Jen knocked on Jim's bedroom door, Linda stood beside her.

"Come in!" Jim called.

"Everything alright girls?" Jim asked when they both walked in.

Jim was sat up in bed with his laptop on his lap.

"Yeah we're fine, we just wanted to thank you properly, I feel as though I've neglected you today," Jen said.

Still totally naked the two women stood at the foot of Jim's bed.

"You've already thanked me, anyway you know I enjoy watching, in fact I was just looking at some of the footage from today," Jim said pointing to his laptop.

"What do you think Linda, shall we leave him alone?" Jen said smiling.

"No definitely not!" Linda said emphatically, smiling back.

"Sorry Jim you've been out voted," Jen said.

Both women grabbed the duvet and pulled it. Jim had to grab his laptop to save it from falling as his duvet was snatched away leaving him covered in only his bathrobe.

"Now lets see what we can find under here!" Jen said as both her and Linda climbed on to Jim's bed and pulled at his robe.

Jim's flaccid penis took centre stage as the two naked ladies took up position. Pushing his meaty legs apart they each straddled one, Linda was on the left. Jen took the lead placing her palm on Jim's large balls and gently kneaded them while her fingers tickled the shaft.

Meanwhile Linda sat back with her pussy pressed against Jim's lower leg and put on a little show. While she played with her tits she rocked slowly back and forwards coating Jim's calf with her juices.

Although he hadn't expected the attention Jim certainly wasn't complaining. It wasn't long before his cock reacted to the stimulation. Replacing her hand with her mouth Jen gently licked and sucked on Jim's smooth shaven balls, she always loved the feel of the soft wrinkly skin of a freshly shaved scrotum.

When Linda saw Jim's growing erection she leant forward and lightly kissed the shaft. While Jen sucked a ball into her mouth Linda ran her tongue up to the swelling knob that had freed itself from it's foreskin.

"Rub your nipples over the knob,!" Jen said to Linda after letting the ball fall from her mouth.

Jen then wrapped her hand around the base of Jim's shaft making it stand up straight. Gripping it firmly her hand acted like a cock ring making it swell more than normal. Linda now stood on the floor beside the bed. Leaning over she ran her right nipple over Jim's now bulging glans.

"How are we doing Jim?" Jen asked lifting her head to see past Linda but still holding his cock tightly in her hand.

Jim had his eye's closed but gave Jen the thumbs up without saying a word. Linda replaced one tit with the other and as she did so a string of pre cum stretched out as though not wanting to let go of the departing nipple.

Jen hung on tight as Jim's cock twitched and throbbed. Aware that he was getting close Jen decided to slow things down as she wanted to prolong his pleasure. Touching Linda's arm to get her attention she managed to convey her intentions with a few gestures of her hand.

Jim opened his eye's when he felt the bed shake. Looking down he saw a head either side of his cock and then felt the girls eager tongues lick his shaft. Jen's firm grip didn't falter. As they both ran their tongues up and down in unison pre cum pumped from the eye with every twitch of Jim's engorged member.

Although the two women had never shared a cock before they worked in perfect harmony. As one licked up the other licked down. While one licked at the knob the other would lick the base.

When Jim began thrusting his hips up and down both Linda and Jen where ready. A stream of spunk shot out and landed on Linda's cheek soon followed by another and another. With their open mouths either side of Jim's spunky fountain they playfully fought over the last few squirts.

Looking down Jim watched the two women licking at each others mouths, sharing his semen. When Jen noticed a thick blob run down Linda's cheek she quickly sucked it up and then shared it with her young friend.

"Thank you ladies that was incredible," Jim said.

"You're very welcome Jim," Jen said with sincerity.

Before heading back to their bedroom Jen leant over and kissed Jim's spent cock and then with Linda's help replaced the duvet that they had rather forcefully removed earlier.

"Goodnight Jim," Linda said as they headed out the room.

"Goodnight girls, sleep well," Jim said...

"God that was fucking horny!" Jen said as they both climbed back in to bed.

"Was wasn't it," Linda said staring in to Jen's eyes as they lay facing each other once again.

At the same instant they both slid towards each other and their lips joined in a passionate kiss. In a frenzy they were soon searching between each others legs and within seconds had a finger up each other.

While still exploring each others mouths Linda pulled her finger from Jen's pussy and placed it between their faces.

"Oh God you filthy girl," Jen said as they both sniffed at Linda's wet finger.

"For fucks sake put it back and fuck me," Jen said.

With their bodies pressed tightly together they finger fucked each other ever faster as though they were in a race to the finish line. Not able to concentrate enough to kiss properly there lips and tongues met in a random fashion which just added to their desire.

They came within a second of each other, neither having the breath to cry out they both panted until eventually able to breath again as their orgasms subsided...

Without another word spoken they were both soon drifting off to sleep, both exhausted after a day of unbelievable sex...