A Cock for Vikki Ch. 04

Story Info
Caught in the act again gives Vikki ideas.
3.2k words
4.69
192.8k
75

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

As promised, another chapter. Once again thank you to everyone who left feedback, I hope you continue to enjoy the series. Chapter 5 to follow shortly.

As always all characters are over 18.

#######

After about five minutes, when her body had calmed down, the realisation of what she had just done hit Yvette. She had just cheated on her husband with his sister's husband!! Will was now sitting on the other side of the Jacuzzi, an impish grin on his face.

Having just filled his sister-in-law's pussy with cum, he was feeling pretty good about himself. He had very little guilt about the experience having fucked his daughter that morning, he was still running on hormones.

Yvette tried to convince herself that it was just going to be the once, she didn't want to be a cheater, but she had needed sex so badly and Will's cock was something that just had to be had! She had almost convinced herself to put the experience behind her when Will got out of the Jacuzzi.

Walking across the grass his limp cock hung low, and there was a slight slapping noise as it hit his heavy balls with each swing. Picking up his bottle of water he started walking back to the house.

"I think we should get cleaned up and talk about this." He said, the tiniest bit of guilt now starting to seep through. Yvette was looking at him, but not at his face. She was staring at Will's beast of a cock hanging there. It was beautiful, and even after the amazing sex they had just had she couldn't ignore the feelings growing inside her.

The feeling of regret that she might never get this chance again was starting to beat the feeling of regret she had about cheating on her husband. She climbed out of the water, Will admiring her body as it dripped over the grass.

Her large round D-Cup breasts were framed beautifully by her black, curly hair. Her toned waist pinched in before spilling out into curvaceous hips and long slender legs. She was a sexy woman! She walked slowly over to him, her hips swinging and he felt his cock twitch as he drooled over her newly shaved pussy.

Yvette pressed her body into Wills, smashing her breasts against his broad chest and she stood on tip-toes to pull him into a long slow kiss. Neither of them had any reservations anymore and Will's hands went straight to Yvette's perfect ass. She let out a low moan as he squeezed it in his large hands.

Yvette loved having her ass played with and she could feel herself getting wet, melting into Will's strong arms. She could also feel him getting hard once again, and was amazed at how quickly he rose to the challenge after such a good fuck not that long ago.

Will groped and squeezed Yvette's ass, loving the feel of it in his hands. He too could fill his cock swelling up and knew that he didn't want to stop until he had at least filled his sister-in-law once again with his cum.

Yvette's hormones were taking control once again and she released Will form the kiss and got onto her knees in front of him, right there in the garden! Will's cock was still growing, but even half limp it was bigger than her husband's. Her mouth watering, Yvette opened up wide and sucked in Will's big, purple head.

Using both hands to hold his growing, thickening shaft, Yvette struggled to get his pulsating head into her mouth. It didn't stop her trying though and when she managed it, both she and Will let out a moan of pleasure. The feeling of his cock being engulfed by Yvette's mouth was almost as good as when his daughter Vikki did it.

He felt bad at comparing the two, but the fact that Vikki was his daughter and that it was so wrong made the experience seem better somehow, yet when Yvette started swirling her tongue around the cock that was in her mouth, all thoughts of Vikki were gone.

Yvette started to wank the shaft that she couldn't get inside her mouth as she sucked harder than ever. The feeling of Will's enormous meat growing in her mouth turned her on more and more. Pre-cum was starting to leak out and she savoured the flavour. Will grabbed her hair in her hands and started fucking her face.

Then suddenly he pulled her head away. Yvette looked at him, a disappointed look on her face, but before she could say anything, Will lay down in the grass, his HUGE erection bobbing straight up, and pulled Yvette down on top of him. He pushed her head back to his throbbing dick as he pulled her ass over to his face.

Right there on the lawn Yvette 69'd with her brother-in-law, his great cock thrusting in and out of her sucking mouth as his tongue played over her clit and dipped inside her dripping pussy. Will slurped hungrily at Yvette's pussy, lapping up all the juices that were running freely over his face.

Yvette was almost screaming around Will's fat shaft as his tongue sent her to new heights of pleasure, mixing from sucking on her clit, to fucking her pussy with his tongue. When he slid a finger into her burning pussy and stroked her g-spot she thought she had died and gone to heaven.

Nothing could have prepared her for what came next. Still finger fucking her pussy, Will did something he had always fantasised about. Sticking his tongue out, he ran it all along Yvette's pussy, down and then back up over her puckered asshole. Then stretching his tongue, he ran it in circles around the rim before easing it in slightly.

Yvette, slobbering over Will's huge cock had to pull off him as she screamed out loud. The double sensation of her pussy and ass being worked was too much and her body shook violently as she came. Almost gushing out over Wills face. Will lapped up her cum as Yvette turned around, grabbed the base of his shaft and sunk her body down.

She let out another load moan as Wills cock seemed to penetrate her deeper than before. Opening her up and forcing its way to her core. She started to ride Will like a woman possessed, Will grabbing her bouncing breasts and pinching her nipples. Her body was so sexy and her pussy clung around his cock like a vice.

It wasn't long before he could feel the cum in his balls start to churn. He warned Yvette and she just rode him harder and harder. Will started groaning and moaning loudly, gripping Yvette's hips tightly as he rammed himself inside her again and again.

Just when he felt himself about to go, Yvette felt it too, the swelling of his cock. Without a word, she quickly got off his massive member, with a 'pop' noise and engulfed the head with her mouth once again. Two pumps with her hand on his slick shaft and Will groaned out loudly as his balls emptied themselves once again.

Yvette was not prepared for another load as large as the first and even swallowing as hard as she could, Will's cum still spewed out of the corners of her mouth. "how does he cum so much!?" she screamed to herself as she continued to swallow the shot after shot of hot, thick cum.

After he had finally stopped pumping a tummy full of his white salty cum into her, Yvette licked her lips clean and squeezed Will's throbbing cock dry. It started to go limp but very slowly. Yvette lay on top of him, her face tight next to his.

"You cum so much!" was all she could say.

"Well I thought it was just because it had been a while before, but now I'm starting to think if it's permanent..."

"Well you can fill me up any time!" she replied, before she could stop herself. She hadn't planned on doing this once let alone twice, but part of her was still wanting more and that part of her was starting to win.

Will patted her ass, which sparked the memory of him licking it for her. Yvette mewed softly. "You can do that again!" she said softly, yet urgently.

"I plan to do more than that!" winked Will. But before Yvette could ask when he meant he was picking up her exhausted body and taking her into the house. He ran her a bath and told her to relax while he made them a bite to eat.

Yvette let the warm water sooth her body, she had never felt so exhausted nor satisfied. And the man that had done that for her was still downstairs. She didn't care if she was married anymore, nor that he was too, she needed his cock and she wanted more!

After they ate, Yvette and Will still remained in the nude, enjoying the sight of each other's bodies, Will grabbed a quick shower. Yvette went into the living room to put a movie on and found exactly what she was looking for.

When Will emerged from upstairs, drying himself with a towel he saw Yvette on her back on the sofa, legs spread, one hand groping her large firm breasts, the other buried inside her pussy. On the TV was a porno. Will didn't recognise it, but on the screen a young looking girl in an office was getting serviced by two well hung men. One was taking her roughly from behind as the other force-fed her his cock.

As Will walked around the sofa Yvette immediately grabbed his thickening cock and started stroking and kissing it. Still finger fucking herself, Yvette sucked on Wills cock until she could no longer fit it inside her mouth. The moans of the girl in the movie were turning them both on and Yvette squeezed Wills heavy balls before getting on her knees on the sofa, her arms resting on the back.

"Take me however you want! Just do it NOW!" she almost shouted at Will.

Will stared at his sister-in-law's perfect ass and leant forward to kiss and bite each round, pert cheek. It looked simply perfect. Like a peach and was as soft, yet firm as a peach too. After her bath the round gropeable cheeks smelled like strawberries too and he feasted as much as he could. But the sight of her shaven pussy right in front of him was too much and he needed to get his cock wet!

Yvette was enjoying the feeling of her ass being played with when suddenly it was replaced by the feeling of fullness.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as Will slammed his hard, thick shaft deep inside her pussy from behind. It pressed against her g-spot as he fucked her hard, in and out, in and out. He grabbed her swinging breasts roughly from behind and squeezed them, pinching her nipples and rolling them in his fingers.

Yvette was moaning and screaming louder than the girl in the movie as she felt like she was being split in two by Will's huge, fucking cock. Her orgasm was fast approaching and she tried to hold it back, wanting this sensation to last for as long as possible. Then something happened that destroyed her control.

Sucking hard on one of his fingers, Will covered it in his saliva. Then he eased it ever so slowly into Yvette's ass. Yvette was so turned on that she relaxed and allowed his finger to penetrate her virgin hole.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" she yelled as Will started fucking both holes, burying his finger to the knuckle with each thrust. Neither of them heard the front door open or close, and due to the way they were facing, neither of them saw Vikki enter the living room to see what all the noise was.

What she saw had her soaking her thong in an instant! She wasn't jealous of her father, fucking another woman, even if it was her auntie. She knew that once she had got him to use his cock on her it wouldn't be long before he was sticking it in anything that moved. But she had never wanted him more than right then!

Had she known that Yvette knew about her and her father, Vikki would have joined right in, hoping for a piece of her father's massive meat. As it was, she was happy to watch. Stripping off right there Vikki's hands went to her breasts and pussy. Her young shaven snatch was dripping wet and two fingers slide in easily as she watched and listened to her father fucking her auntie hard from behind.

What she heard next however nearly floored her.

"Oh don't just use your finger, shove that big fucking cock up my ass!!!" Screamed Yvette!

"He's fingering her ass?" Vikki yelled to herself? She never knew he had it in him, nor that her auntie was such a slut! But she watched as her father continued to slam himself inside Yvette.

Will pulled his cock out of Yvette's tight pussy and pressed the fat purple head against her ass hole.

"Oh shit that's tight!" he groaned as he pushed forward.

Yvette had never felt so full in all her life! Will reached round and played with her clit and the pleasure from that made her relax her ass ever so slightly. Just enough for Will to squeeze just the head inside.

Yvette screamed so loud the walls shook as Will forced his cock deeper and deeper inside her virgin ass. When he was only half way in Yvette screamed herself to orgasm.

"YES YES YES YES YES!!!! OH GOD YOU CAN FUCK MY ASS ANY TIME YOU WANT, FUCK ANY HOLE YOU WANT, JUST PROMISE I CAN HAVE YOUR COCK AGAIN!" Yvette screamed, the noise blocking out the noise of Vikki's own orgasm as she fingered herself furiously.

Will felt Yvette's ass clamp even harder around his cock as she came and he took the opportunity to start thrusting slowly with shallow strokes. The tightness of her ass had his balls churning quickly and before he could stop himself he released.

"OH shit here it comes!"

"Oh god no, not in my ass!" cried Yvette, but it was too late. Will's whole body tensed as his balls squeezed their large load of cum out and up his thick, throbbing shaft. Yvette felt the head of Will's cock pulse as shot after shot was empted deep inside her. She felt so full as more and more of her brother --in-law's semen was unloaded into her bowels.

"OH JESUS!" she screamed, as the sensation caused her a mixture of confusion and pleasure. Will pulled out while he was still shooting and emptied the rest of his balls all over Yvette's perfect ass. His cum was leaking out of her ass hole as he stroked his cock dry.

Yvette turned around slowly, a look of utter satisfaction on her face. "I hope today isn't a one off" she said, absently stroking Will's cock.

"Me too." He grinned. Having filled all three of her holes he felt satisfied too. He saw the clock and that his wife and Yvette's husband would be home soon.

"We'd better get cleaned up." He said. They both left the living room, neither noticing the soaked thong thrown behind the door.

That night, after a large dinner everyone retired to bed, Will's wife staying on the sofa once again. Will entered his bedroom and saw Vikki kneeling there, totally naked, her arms behind her back pushing out her cute firm breasts and hard pink nipples.

"I've missed you, daddy!" she said swaying slightly. Will had to admit, his daughter's small frame and pert C-Cup breasts were intoxicating and even after the days events his cock was raising to the occasion. No longer bothered about cheating on his wife, it was way too late for that now, the fact that this girl was his daughter still troubled him slightly.

"Now baby, we agreed that this morning was as far as we'd go..." Vikki wasn't listening, she was now undressing him, quite quickly he noticed, and before he knew it he was on his back with his daughter wanking his large, throbbing cock.

"You know we need to do this daddy, or we won't be able to sleep!"

Will had very little restraint left, his cock was too used to getting serviced when it got hard, and he couldn't deny the fact that Vikki's tight little body got him horny beyond belief. He couldn't stop her when she started sucking on his dick like a lolly pop, squeezing his balls as she did so.

He knew he should stop this soon, if anyone else found out their reaction might not be as good as Yvette's. But fucking his young daughter was fast becoming something he looked forward to each night too. He hated his mixed emotions, but didn't have long to dwell on it as Vikki's sucking increased.

"Oh baby, that feels so fucking good!" Will moaned before he could stop himself. Vikki had never had her father openly express how much he liked what she was doing, usually she had to convince him to let her continue. She smiled to herself, knowing now that her daddy was hers to do with as she wished.

She wanted his large, fat cock buried deep inside her and she didn't waste a second. Before Will knew what was going on, his daughter had sat up and lowered herself on his throbbing cock.

"Oh shit!" they both cried together. Will due to the fact that his baby's pussy was almost as tight as Yvette's ass and Vikki because her pussy felt like it was about to be split in two by the monster of a cock that belonged to her daddy.

Will didn't care about right or wrong and he sat up to suck hard on his daughter's breasts as she rode him for all she was worth. Vikki's orgasm came quickly as she still remembered the sight of her father fucking her auntie up the ass, mixed with the sensations of her daddy sucking expertly on her breasts.

She screamed out loudly, biting her bottom lip as she squirted her juices all over her and Will. Will's cock felt like it was about to be squeezed off by his daughter's vice like pussy and the hot, wet sensation of her cum flooding over his cock was too much.

He tried pulling Vikki off his pulsating shaft, but it was too late.

"Oh fuck baby, hold on!"

"Yes daddy, yes!" Vikki screamed as she knew what was coming. She wanted to feel her father fill her with cum, and she was not to be disappointed! With a loud groan Will released a flood of cum deep inside his daughter! Just like every orgasm so far his balls pumped what seemed like a gallon of semen out of his round, purple head.

Vikki was too small to take it all and as her daddy's cock was squeezed out of her pussy, is cum was already leaking out over their bodies. Will's cock popped out loudly, and continued to spew cum up between them, one of the shots reaching Vikki's heaving breasts.

Once the flow had finally stopped Vikki lay on her father, their cum squelching between them. Sleep was fast approaching the panting couple, but before they drifted off Vikki whispered in her daddy's ear,

"Maybe tomorrow you can fuck my ass like you did for aunt Yvette?"

"Oh shit!" Will thought.

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers