A Cock for Vikki Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers

Just then Vikki came walking down the stairs. Rob wasn't the only one who was lost for words. Yvette stared openly at her niece as she swung her hips seductively wearing a mini skirt the length of a belt, flashing an electric blue thong beneath and a fish net top that clung to her upper body over a small bikini top.

Vikki's firm C-Cup breasts bulged out of the tiny triangles of her top, which were struggling to cover her nipples and as she walked away from mother and son, they both oogled over her round, pert ass, the curve of which was visible below the pink skirt.

Both Yvette and Robert took a second to come around. Neither knew what to say, but Robert swore the smell of arousal heightened. He watched his mothers body as she climbed the stairs to the shower. His erection was straining at his shorts and the fact that he knew it must be due to his cousin didn't seem to bother him as much as he thought it should. The thought that it might have been his mother never crossed his mind.

In fact, he couldn't wait to get outside to see his cousin again. He didn't remember her looking this hot! But she had filled out nicely and what a figure! He didn't care that when he got outside there was a huge tent in his trousers. He was proud of his body and he liked when women looked at him.

He found Vikki sitting on one of the chairs with a book. Her legs crossed at the knee, a small triangle of bright blue thong still visible. Another lounger was next to her and Robert wasted no time in stripping down to his boxers and stretching out.

Vikki tried not to stare openly at the tent in her cousin's boxers, but it was big. Maybe not as long as her fathers, but still quite a chunk of meat. The fact he didn't seem shy about it made her want it more.

"Don't believe in covering up do you?" she joked. Rob smiled back, he did have a charming smile, Vikki thought and he was very good looking. Her pussy, which felt like it had been dripping all day, suddenly throbbed slightly, soaking her thong.

"Hey, when I look this good, why hide it?" Robert grinned back, loving the fact he was teasing his young cousin. He could see she was getting fidgety and her nipples were almost pushing the small triangles of her bikini top clean off her body!

Vikki couldn't take much more of this, she was horny and she needed a hard cock, fast! She stood up next to her lounging cousin,

"Well why not just show it all then if you're so proud of it?" she said, putting on her most mischievous smile.

Rob played along, he wouldn't be beat in this game of chicken, but there was also his raging hormones needing it to continue.

"Well I'm hardly gonna flash my little cousin am I? Especially with nothing in return." His grin widened, he knew Vikki wouldn't show any more than what she was already. He certainly wasn't expecting her response.

Vikki hooked her fingers around the triangles covering her heaving breasts, through her fishnet top and pulled them aside! "I'm not so little anymore, cousin!" she grinned. Rob was staring open mouthed as he watched his cousin's breasts bob a little from being free.

Sitting high on her chest, they looked glorious, and her hard nipples stood out, begging to be sucked. He felt his cock throb and his swollen balls churn at the sight. She looked HOT! Vikki let her hands down, her nipples now poking through the holes in her top. Any longer and she swore her pussy juices would start running down her thighs!

Robert quickly shot a glance up at the house. Vikki knew what he was worried about.

"Relax, she's taking a long shower remember?" Although Vikki knew she was probably finishing off herself with her fingers, having been interrupted before. She squeezed her breasts together. "So let's see what you got!"

Robert's heart was racing now, but he didn't want to back down. Besides it was only his cousin, and it wasn't like anything would come of it. Raising his hips slightly, he pulled his boxers down and threw them to the floor.

Vikki's eyes bulged as Robert's cock sprang free and stood straight up. He wasn't as long as her father, but he looked to be a bit thicker. That was it, Vikki simply couldn't hold it in any longer. She jumped up onto Robert's lap, straddling him, and in one swift move she pulled her drenched thong aside and sunk her pussy over Rob's shaft.

Rob was gobsmacked! It had happened so fast, and now, as he lay there, his cock buried inside his cousin's tight dripping pussy he found he didn't want to stop it. They both let out a groan of pleasure as Rob bottomed out inside Vikki.

Vikki had needed this all day and now her pussy was being stretched open by her cousin's thick, throbbing rod. Having spent days fucking her father she had no inhibitions when it came to fucking her cousin instead. She just sat there for a bit, enjoying the overwhelming feeling of being stuffed full.

Robert slid his hands up Vikki's smooth thighs, he knew it was wrong, but hey, it was happening and so he might as well enjoy it! he squeezed Vikki's pert ass and started thrusting in and out of her as best he could.

Vikki felt her cousin move beneath her and quickly joined in. Within in seconds they were fucking away like animals. Rob was getting close to orgasm, his cousin's pussy was so tight and he hadn't had sex in almost two days. Vikki was near screaming as her pussy was rammed again and again with fat cock meat.

Her state of arousal since the morning had her body ready to climax almost instantly. Now holding it back was beginning to hurt and she had to let go,

"Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" she screamed as she slammed her young body down one final time, squeezing Rob with her thighs. Her pussy clenched and gushed her juices out all over her cousin. Rob felt her hot cum splattering all over him and just thought it the most erotic sight ever.

With powerful bursts he unloaded his hot, thick cum deep inside his cousin's steaming pussy. It felt like one of the most powerful orgasms of his life! Both still cumming, Vikki collapsed on top of her cousin, her short auburn hair falling around their faces.

Robert was speechless, he had just had an amazing orgasm and it had been with his younger cousin! Vikki was panting, she could tell he had enjoyed it as much as herself.

"You think that was naughty," she breathed into Robert's ear, "I caught my dad fucking your mom."

Even Vikki could feel Robert's involuntary cock twitch at the sound of that...

Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers
12