A Cock for Vikki Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers

"Daddy, fuck me now! Fuck me and fuck me hard!" The stern stare she gave her father, a look of pure lust, could not be denied. Will said nothing, merely picked up his little girl in his hands, spun her around so she was kneeling on the bench and leaning on the table top and spread her ass cheeks.

She was at the perfect height, bent over in front of him. Her juices had run along her ass crack and over her ass hole from her seating position, but now they trickled down her inner thighs. The tickling sensation turning Vikki on further. Will spread his daughter wide and in one long, hard penetrating thrust he slammed into his daughter and bottomed out inside her.

Vikki screamed again, her Dad's cock was HUGE and it filled her to splitting. She would never get tired of the feeling of total fulfilment her Daddy's cock gave her and as she felt him ram in and out over and over she closed her eyes and prayed it would last forever.

Will could not get over how hot his girl's pussy was! Each penetrating thrust seemed to cause her to leak more melting juices over them both, lubricating them. The wet splashes of his balls as they slapped against Vikki seemed louder than ever when outside. Lights of a car driving nearby did not even slow him down, only spurred him on further.

When Vikki caught sight of the lights she squealed, a little from fear of getting caught, a lot from excitement of getting caught! Before she could stop it another tremendous orgasm tore through her young body. Her knees went weak and Will had to hold her up by the waist as he held himself buried deep inside her.

Vikki was so turned on, so horny, and almost glowing as her pussy continued to spasm around her father's cock that she almost whimpered.

"Daddy, oh fuck that was good!" Will slowly started to withdraw his long piece of meat. "No! Wait! My ass, Daddy, please, fuck my ass, use me as your own little cock whore!"

Will gasped in surprise, he did REALLY need to cum again, and the memories of the feeling he got when inside Yvette's ass made his cock throb all the more. But this was his daughter. His little girl. True, he had fucked her on more than one occasion, been blown by her and tasted her sweet pussy, but anal sex... It just seemed something more...

Vikki felt her father stop his movement. She was NOT going to lose him again, not now! She looked over her shoulder at him,

"Plllleeeease, Daddy, please. Just put it in, just once, you don't have to fuck me, just let me feel what it's like to have your amazing cock buried deep in my ass..."

Will had by now fully pulled out of Vikki's steaming pussy, and as he looked his little girl in the eyes, listened to her pleading for him to take her ass he never realised his body was sliding closer. His round soft cock head brushing up between Vikki's pert ass cheeks and resting at her tiny puckered hole.

"That's it Daddy, please, just press it in, take my ass." Will looked down and noticed where his dick was stopped. 'Just one tiny push and I'll be inside.' He thought. 'Just one little push...' and as he said it, still trying to fathom the decision his body pressed forward.

Vikki had to brace herself against the table. Thankfully her cum had more than fully lubricated both her ass and Will's cock, but that did not mean it wasn't a struggle to fit him into her virgin ass. She really bit down on her bottom lip to prevent herself from scaring her father with a scream that would wake the dead.

It was not through pain however, but through a pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt. Will did not seem to break out of his trance until he had squeezed the head of his cock into Vikki's ass. He looked down and there were his hands, spreading his daughter's cheeks wider than ever, and his dick, throbbing and slick, inside her.

The sensation of being in the tightest hole in his life was too much to pass up, even if it was his little girl, and he had promised to put it in just once...

Grabbing her hips, Will pulled Vikki back onto his pulsating meat as he pushed forward. It was almost too tight to get in, but a gentle rocking motion from Vikki allowed him to ever so slowly ease his way in.

When half of his large cock was inside her Vikki had to pant at him to stop for a second. Will was worried he'd gone too far, but Vikki just needed time to get used to the feeling before she started really pushing back.

"Do it, Daddy, just slam it in, fill me up!" Will could not hold back an longer, and he did just that. Pushing hard, really having to force it in, Will did not stop until his heavy balls were resting against the wetness of Vikki's dripping pussy.

"Ooooh fuck!" he groaned as his cock was clamped down by Vikki's tight little ass.

"Unnghh! Better... than Aunt... Yvette?" Vikki managed to ask between spasms of pleasure at feeling so stuffed full of cock she thought she could die of happiness.

"So much tighter!" Will grunted before he could stop himself, holding himself buried to the hilt in his little girl.

"Just imagine fucking it and filling it with cum!" Vikki squealed.

"Just put it in, that's what we agreed..." Will said a little unsure of himself.

"C'mon, Daddy, just a few thrusts, you know you're close, you're in now, just finish off. For me?"

Will's mind was cloudy, the pleasure he was feeling in his cock blinding his judgement. What Vikki was saying did seem to make sense. Just a few thrusts would not hurt anyone, he WAS inside her already...

And with that, Will slowly eased out and back in, to groans of ecstasy from Vikki. To Vikki it felt like she was temporarily empty inside then gloriously filled to the brim once again. In reality, Will had only pulled out an inch before sliding back in.

When he started pulling out more and more, building up a strong rhythm Vikki was easily tipped over the edge. Wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her. It seemed never ending as Will, caught up in his own pleasure, fucked away at his daughter's ass. Over and over, harder and harder. Vikki's orgasms were coming so close together they merged into one long continuous cum.

Her juices were pouring down her inner thighs and she was losing all sense of reality. Screaming obscenities as Will pounded her ass. Will was getting closer and closer to cumming himself, his cock having never been in a hole so tight and so hot before.

Hearing Vikki swearing away, feeling her ass clamping down further with each pulse of her own orgasm was too much. Trying to force his way inside deeper than ever he unleashed his torrent of cum.

Vikki screamed louder than ever as she almost passed out from the overwhelming pleasure sensation of having her ass filled with hot thick cum. For Will it felt fantastic, finally releasing himself inside Vikki's ass. The force of his orgasm was so fierce that it pushed his dick back out of Vikki!

With a groan from both, Will finished spewing the rest of his cum up Vikki's back and over her ass, while his first shots oozed out of her open hole, mixing with her own streaming juices.

Vikki was a mess of cum, panting heavily, barely able to keep her head up. Will was still standing, just, looking down at his totally cum covered daughter. 'What have I gotten myself into?' he asked himself.

Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers
12