A Cock in the Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I was kind of hoping you'd come along and catch us. Why didn't you come and join in?"

"Oh, hell," I muttered. "I don't know. I guess I liked watching."

He walked up to me, took off his own towel, and pulled me close to him so our cocks were touching. He reached down and took both our cocks in one hand, slowly stroking us both. I gasped and leaned into him, my head on his shoulder. He rubbed our cocks together for a little longer, then stopped and pushed me away. I looked up in surprise.

"What the fuck?" I said, rubbing my aching cock. It was still throbbing.

"I gotta get going," he said, wrapping his towel around his waist and heading for the door.

"Going where? Got someone else to fuck?" I said, a touch of bitterness creeping into my voice.

He stopped with one hand on the door, his back to me.

"Shut the fuck up," he said. "I told you this morning, if you don't like how things are, move out. I'm not changing just for you."

I was silent, and he turned to face me, leaning against the door.

"If you must know, yes, I'm off to fuck someone else. Who and where is none of your business, but if you want to fool around in our room later, fine. If not, that's fine too, although I hope you'll want to. Don't make such a big deal out of this. It's just sex, you know? Just fucking."

He turned around without waiting for an answer, and left me standing there in the storage room alone. I was hurt, no question...but then I thought, if he can fuck other guys, why can't I? If this is how the game is played, then fuck it –I'll play it, too.

I left the room and went back to the shower stall where Rob and Cliff had been, but they were gone. Disappointed, I went back to the main locker room, had a quick shower, then got dressed and left to go back to the dorm. I walked into my room, half expecting to see Chad in there fucking someone, but the room was empty. I sat on my bed and started thinking. I knew I wanted to find someone to fuck, but where? This was all new to me and had pretty much fallen into my lap, so I really had no idea where to start.

I thought a bit longer, then went to my computer and got online. I did some searching, and discovered a new term – glory hole. I read about it then found some free video clips, and found my cock getting hard at the thought of being sucked off by some anonymous guy. It didn't take me long to find information about where they might be found locally, so I wrote down a few places, slid on a pair of loose shorts (no underwear, of course), and headed out the door.

The first place I went to was a roadside park, and the bathroom was disgusting. I looked in the last stall, and sure enough, there was a hole cut into the wall, about cock height. I looked around doubtfully, not sure this was the place I wanted to have my first glory hole experience. I was nervous and scared, but also excited. I decided to sit and wait for a few minutes, so I went into the stall next to the glory hole stall and sat down to wait. In the meantime, I pulled out my cock and stroked it slowly, enjoying the sight of my hand on it and remembering how it had felt to slide it into Chad's tight ass. I was lost in my dream world when I heard a sound from the stall next to me.

"Psst."

I looked around, startled, then saw a finger motioning to me from the hole in the wall. I looked at it for a minute, not sure what to do, then a voice whispered, "You want your cock sucked or not?"

I sure as hell did. I got up and went over to the wall, then slid my cock through the hole. I felt a hand grasp me, then begin to stroke me slowly.

"Oh, my," I thought, pushing myself as close to the wall as I could get. I felt a hand come through the hole and lift my balls through, then felt a warm mouth enclose the tip of my cock as a hand began to play with my balls. I moaned softly, and felt my entire length slowly being surrounded by the warm mouth on the other side of the wall. He started sucking on me, and I grabbed the top of the wall to try and shove my cock deeper in his mouth. It felt so incredibly good that I forgot about the filthy surrounding, amazed at how turned on I was and how nasty this felt. This guy really knew what he was doing, too. He would take my shaft deep in his throat, then would stroke me while he licked the tip of it, running his tongue around the rim and over my piss hole. Not being able to see what was coming next was even better, and before I knew it, I had blown my load into his waiting mouth. He sucked me dry, then let go and I heard him leave as I stood back and pulled up my pants. I was exhausted, having had more sex in the past week than I'd had in a long time. I sat there on the toilet, catching my breath, then I heard someone else go into the stall next to me. I knew there was no way I could stand having my cock sucked just then, so I didn't move. I watched the hole for a minute, then I stood up to leave. Just as I was about to open the door to the stall, a hard cock slid through the hole. I stared at it for a minute, then walked over and put my hand on it. I wasn't sure I wanted to stick it in my mouth, but I was more than willing to jerk him off.

"Suck me," he whispered hoarsely.

"It's a hand job or nothing," I whispered back, not letting go.

He was quiet and I could sense that he didn't like it, but he didn't withdraw his cock.

"Fine, but you better make me come," he said, and started to move his cock back and forth.

"No problem," I said, and tightened my fist around his cock. He moaned and started to thrust faster, and I concentrated on holding him just tight enough that his cock would slide through my hand with a bit of friction. It was really weird, seeing that disembodied cock slide through my hand. It didn't take long for him to come, shooting spurts onto the next wall and all over my hand. He grunted and thrust a few more times, then pulled out, saying, "Next time, be ready to suck some cock. Hand jobs don't cut it in here."

I waited until he left, then I left quickly, not looking around as I walked to my car. I sat in there for a minute, trying to decide if I should go scout out another place. I wondered where Chad was and who he was fucking, and that got me going. Two could play at this game.

The next place I went to was a little more clean, but not much. I stayed in the car and watched different men come and go, trying to decide if I was brave enough to suck some stranger's cock. It was one thing to suck Chad's – I knew him and trusted him. It was something different to let some guy I didn't know slide his cock into my mouth. I watched for a while longer, then saw a nicely built young guy go into the bathroom. Something about him caught my interest, so I waited for a second or two, then followed him in.

I went to the next to last stall and sat down, waiting to see what happened. The hole that was cut into the wall was fairly large, and I could see something going on in the next stall. I got closer and saw that the cute guy I had followed in was jacking off. I looked at his cock, which was pretty nice. He seemed to be right into what he was doing, so I made a decision and stuck my finger through the hole, beckoning for him to come closer. I backed up, hoping he'd seen me, and soon enough, his cock came poking through the hole. I took a deep breath and knelt in front of the hole, then tentatively stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. He moaned softly, which turned me on, and I took his cock in my hand and slowly began to lick the shaft. He lifted up and slid his balls through the hole, and I leaned down and licked them while I stroked his shaft. He grew bigger as I stroked him, and I had to bend his cock down to get it into my mouth. He actually tasted pretty good, and I started really getting turned on by his soft moans as I sucked him harder.

My cock was growing hard again, but I didn't touch it. I pulled my shorts down and let it poke out, but didn't want to use my hands on anything but the cock in my mouth. I played with his balls while I sucked him, and pretty soon he started to throb and pulse in my mouth. I didn't really want some stranger's jizz in my mouth, so I backed off and stroked him until he spurted everywhere. He groaned loudly as he came, then pulled his cock away. I stood up, thinking he was done, but I got a hell of a surprise next. He stuck his finger through the hole, but I really didn't want my cock sucked.

"No, thanks," I said, starting to pull up my shorts and leave.

"Look," he whispered, and when I looked at the hole, I saw his shaved asshole up against it.

"Fuck me," he said. "It's okay, I've got rubbers."

He moved from the hole and handed me a condom, and I looked at it, then shrugged. What the hell? I thought, and slid it on over my cock. I looked, and his asshole was against the hole again, so I spit on my cock and slid it through the hole.

"Ohh," I heard, then his hand came around and guided my cock into his hole. It was a tight fit, much tighter than Chad's ass, and I grunted as I forced my cock up inside him. He pushed back against me, and I felt a pop as my cock slid past some barrier inside him. He gasped, then started moving back and forth as I thrust into him, impaling him on my hard cock. I was holding on to the top of the stall to get leverage, but it just wasn't working right.

"Fuck this," I said, and I pulled out of him, then left my stall and ripped open the door to his stall. He looked at me in surprise as I stepped in and turned him around, then bent him over and jammed my cock into his ass again.

"Ohh yes," he moaned, his hands braced on the wall behind the toilet. "Yes, fuck me."

I grabbed his hips and pulled him back onto my cock, going as deep as I could, my balls slapping against his ass. He reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me even closer, and I started fucking him as hard as I could. His moans were getting louder, so I put one hand over his mouth to keep him quiet as I jammed his tight ass with my rock hard cock. We were both covered in sweat as I worked his ass, and I felt myself about to come, so I started fucking him harder and faster. I let go of his mouth and put both hands on his shoulders, forcing him into me, then suddenly I came hard, jamming my cock all the way inside him as I felt myself fill the rubber I was wearing. I bent over him, my chest against his back, and kept my cock inside him as he jacked himself into an orgasm. We both stood there for a minute, catching our breath, then I pulled out of him and pulled the condom off, dropping it into the toilet. I took some toilet paper and wiped my cock off, then smiled at him and said, "Thanks, man."

He smiled back and said, "Sure, anytime. You're a great fuck."

I pulled up my shorts and left the bathroom, sitting in my car until I had enough strength to start it and head back to the dorm.

When I got back, my only thought was that I wanted to have a hot shower and go to bed. All this sex was fun, but it sure was tiring. My jaws were sore from sucking that last guy off, and the skin of my cock was tender again. I hoped Chad would stay out late, because I was really too tired to fuck around with him.

I walked into the room and was relieved to find it empty. I got my shower stuff and headed to the bathroom, had myself a long hot shower, then went back to the room and crawled into bed. It wasn't long before I was sound asleep, dreaming of the guy I had fucked.

I woke up suddenly, not sure why. I lay still and listened, realizing Chad was home, and that he was not alone. The room was dark, but I could see enough to see that he was in bed with someone.

"God, you've got a nice cock," I heard a male voice say softly.

I turned slowly to face his bed, and saw Chad lying on top of a guy who was face down, slowly fucking him. The covers were off of his bed, and I could see his ass raise and lower as he slid his cock into the other guy.

'Jesus,' I thought, 'Can't this guy ever get enough?'

Quietly, not wanting either of them to know I was awake and watching, I moved so I could see better. Chad was obviously trying not to make noise and wake me up, but every once in a while a low moan would escape either him or the other guy. I tried to see who he was fucking, but it was someone I didn't know. I was fascinated by how slow Chad was thrusting in and out of the other guy. It was driving me crazy, actually, imagining Chad's cock sliding in and out of the guy's ass. As I watched, my cock beginning to throb, Chad rose up and pulled the other guy with him, onto his hands and knees. He adjusted himself, then pulled the guy's ass toward him as he began thrusting again. I could see at once why he wanted to be in that position – he had reached around and was slowly jerking the other guy's cock as he fucked him.

'Fuck,' I thought, my hand going down to my now erect cock. I watched Chad's hand pull and stroke the other guy's cock as I stroked mine, imagining myself in the other guy's place, being fucked by Chad's big cock. It was turning me on how quiet they were being, only soft grunts and moans escaping them, the liquid sound of Chad's lubricated cock sliding in and out magnified because of the silence. This went on for some time, longer than I had expected it to. It amazed me how much stamina Chad had, and I thought again of having his cock in my ass.

The other guy reached down to Chad's hand on his cock and started made him stroke faster. I took this as a sign that he was about to come, and in response Chad started fucking him faster. Their breathing became faster, harsher, and I saw Chad reach out and cover the other guy's mouth as he straightened up and shot his load onto Chad's bed. His body jerked as Chad continued to stroke him, then Chad bent him back over and kept on fucking him, thrusting harder and faster, then pulled his cock out and came all over the guy's back. They both collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard. I lay there, my hand squeezing my cock, trying to be quiet as I came right after they did. As quickly as they had stopped, the other guy got out from under Chad, gathered his clothes, and silently went out the door. Soon after that, I heard Chad snoring from his bed, and I was finally able to move without him knowing I had been awake the entire time. I fell asleep dreaming of Chad fucking me, something I knew would have to happen soon. I knew I wouldn't be able to take another night like this one otherwise.

To be continued...

12